rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to game Russian girls

Hi all

Do Russian women differ (a lot) from western european chicks in terms of gaming them?

Are they ok with cocky/funny lines?
Can you neg them? Or do they expect you to compliment them a lot.
Is buying drinks seen as an act of "class" ?
Can you hold a slightly arrogant/overly confident frame?

thank you.

Quote: (05-07-2013 06:03 AM)Apocalyptica Wrote:  

Hi all

Do Russian women differ (a lot) from western european chicks in terms of gaming them?

Are they ok with cocky/funny lines?
Can you neg them? Or do they expect you to compliment them a lot.
Is buying drinks seen as an act of "class" ?
Can you hold a slightly arrogant/overly confident frame?

thank you.

Any reason why you didn't look up other threads on gaming Russian women?

Since we seem to be somewhat lazy, how about some cliff notes.

Russian women love cocky funny guys.
Russian women think guys who buy drinks and dinner are betas.
Russian women get wet at negs.
Russian women are known for snl's.
Russian women wear a lot of sweats and sandals.
Russian women are known not to wear a lot of makeup and go for the "natural" look.

Hmm. Russian women. That is a large matter.

You will be able to game them only if you know them - I mean their psyche.

It's important to change your frame of mind when dealing with Russian girls, otherwise you will constantly be second-guessing yourself and display the kind of Western uncertainty that they neither understand nor respect.And keep in mind that Russian women are notorious for testing the boundaries of controlling men.

The most notoriously ineffective tactic with FSU women is "Mr Nice Guy". Be forward without being rude, be direct without being oafish. And you need to be perceived as mischevious/unpredictable/exciting. Also there is some aspects of the slav game that the slavic female is groomed to like and most importantly respect, like being manly, direct, uncompromising and even cruel sometimes (by our standards), but you need to combine it with western qualities like humour, intelligence, culture, empathy, sentimentality and sensitivity at the right moments, ect.

One thing that definitely scores big time for me is that I can go from bad boy to sentimental guy in a heartbeat. Switching gears goes a long way with them, both in conversation (Russian women are great conversationalists), flirting and in bed. Keeps them guessing. Also Russian women are very emotional and passionate. Very very emotional and very very passionate. Don't ignore these aspects. For them, emotions and passion often predominate over logic or reason. They tend to follow their instinct without thinking twice. It's part of the "russkaya dusha".

About gaming, don't forget that russian girls like to be chased... but only to a degree. They also like to chase a bit too. Don't make it to easy on them, they lose interest if you are too interested.

And if a girl is not interested, you will notice. Write her off, move on. But if she is interested, NEVER let her doubt she is lucky to be with you.

Yes. Russia, as well as many Slavic countries (including mine) are in shortage of men (wars and strange birth rates did their job). And I mean men who are competent and who are giving away a vibe that they will be very financially independent in future even if they aren't now.

Since Slavs are more "raw" in nature, the best game imo would be some mixture of thug game (dominance) and suit game (style and status).

I think some key lines from Bang Ukraine pretty much applies to Russian women too especially the ones 25 plus in age.

1) "A Ukrainian women will not go out with a man who decreases her chance for a more comfortable life"

2) "Women evaluate a man's worth not just based on personality or ability to please them sexually but rather how well they could provide financially for them in the future"

Quote: (05-07-2013 09:12 AM)rishboy77 Wrote:  

I think some key lines from Bang Ukraine pretty much applies to Russian women too especially the ones 25 plus in age.

1) "A Ukrainian women will not go out with a man who decreases her chance for a more comfortable life"

2) "Women evaluate a man's worth not just based on personality or ability to please them sexually but rather how well they could provide financially for them in the future"

I totally disagree. Russians are not Ukrainians. All of the 25 yo + russian women that I've fucked (and without bragging, there was more than a few) had NO materialistic expectations. They had good jobs, they had a busy cultural and social life, they travelled a lot, they already had access to the best their society has to offer, the bills were paid, and they only felt that the one thing they missed out in life was romance and adventures. And they didn't expect the relationship to last forever, but just to enjoy the ride. As a side note, they were NOT easy targets. They looked for similarly well-appointed men of same cultural and social level -for those mid to upper class russian women, anything less is not a man worth fucking. BTW I think that a lot of guys get the impression that Russian women are easy targets. But they are not. And most CERTAINLY not if they are 8+.

What you wrote is surely true for Ukrainian MILFs in Harkov or Nikolaiev working a modest job, having difficulties to make ends meet, single with a kid, ect, but it's definitely not true for most of the women you can meet in Moscow or Piter.

Paging Hooligan Harry and DeepDiver.

All Russian and Ukrainian women are scheming whores.

The way to game them is to promise them everything, and give them nothing.

Quote: (05-07-2013 09:47 AM)Prosal Wrote:  

I totally disagree. Russians are not Ukrainians. All of the 25 yo + russian women that I've fucked (and without bragging, there was more than a few) had NO materialistic expectations. They had good jobs, they had a busy cultural and social life, they travelled a lot, they already had access to the best their society has to offer, the bills were paid, and they only felt that the one thing they missed out in life was romance and adventures. And they didn't expect the relationship to last forever, but just to enjoy the ride. As a side note, they were NOT easy targets. They looked for similarly well-appointed men of same cultural and social level -for those mid to upper class russian women, anything less is not a man worth fucking. BTW I think that a lot of guys get the impression that Russian women are easy targets. But they are not. And most CERTAINLY not if they are 8+.

What you wrote is surely true for Ukrainian MILFs in Harkov or Nikolaiev working a modest job, having difficulties to make ends meet, single with a kid, ect, but it's definitely not true for most of the women you can meet in Moscow or Piter.

Prosol, can you give an opinion on how a Russian in Moscow or Piter would view an English teacher in those cities? Would you be limited to =<7s unless you go to a provincial town?

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Quote: (05-07-2013 10:28 AM)presidentcarter Wrote:  

Prosol, can you give an opinion on how a Russian in Moscow or Piter would view an English teacher in those cities? Would you be limited to =<7s unless you go to a provincial town?

Honestly, if you tick all the boxes (charm, good clothing style and refinment, confidence, intelligence, wit, cultural knowledge, ect) I don't see the problem of being an english teacher. Even if your bankroll is not important you can date girls “mid to upper tier” looks-wise which are not typical party girls and who are of low cost of maintenance, i.e honest girls who prefer romantic quiet cafes to expensive restaurants, don't mind riding the metro and like to spend evenings at home fucking a guy they really like to be with instead of going out to glam money-obliterating clubs to show off to their friends, ect.

But if you target 8+ high-heeled women in their mid to late 20's who are used to go out in trendy cafes, bars or restaurants, even if they are not interested by your wallet, your budget might be inadequate. The dating costs add up quickly in Moscow or Piter. VERY quickly. VERY VERY quickly.

Quote: (05-07-2013 09:47 AM)Prosal Wrote:  

Pro

I was par-phasing from Roosh's book, but I tend to generally agree with him. If your a frequent visitor to Russia or other FSU especially for work, business, cultural, etc reasons I'm sure you might be able to meet and game a higher class of women but for most of the average guys pipe-lining the internet for a regular relationship, money will be a central consideration especially for a more attractive women.

Quote: (05-07-2013 10:59 AM)rishboy77 Wrote:  

but for most of the average guys pipe-lining the internet for a regular relationship, money will be a central consideration especially for a more attractive women.

I don't think so. If by "pipe-lining the internet", you talk of mamba, I agree, but there is excellent "East meets West" dating sites where women are legit, genuine, honest, selfless, and value much more intellectual and emotional harmony than the size of a wallet. Even if they are attractive. Of course, I talk about Russian women here. Ukrainian women are on the whole rather mercenary, sneaky and conniving, at least in my opinion.

What are these
Quote: (05-07-2013 11:40 AM)Prosal Wrote:  

excellent "East meets West" dating sites where women are legit, genuine, honest, selfless, and value much more intellectual and emotional harmony than the size of a wallet.

Quote: (05-07-2013 01:03 PM)Travel85 Wrote:  

What are these

LuckyLovers was good but has gone downhill. The other one, I won't diffuse its name publically. It's too good, and I don't want that hundreds of new guys start to spam the girls and spoil the answer ratio.

Furthermore, an advice: when you ask this type of things, better ask politely if you want to have an answer.

[/quote]
It's too good, and I don't want that hundreds of new guys start to spam the girls and spoil the answer ratio.
[/quote]

If it's the same one I'm on too let's call it RIR in short - so we are clear it's same one. Yes - I'm getting a lot of respond on there but it is mainly MILF's, some are even younger such as single Mom's in their 20's. I have yet to find many attractive single without kids under 30 with a good job/ career. Many of these girls could move up to a 7 or 8 if they lost 20 pounds IMHO.

Hopefully I my experience is better with the Russian women as I did agree with what you said earlier about Ukrainian women.

Quote: (05-07-2013 03:41 PM)rishboy77 Wrote:  

If it's the same one I'm on too let's call it RIR in short - so we are clear it's same one. Yes - I'm getting a lot of respond on there but it is mainly MILF's, some are even younger such as single Mom's in their 20's. I have yet to find many attractive single without kids under 30 with a good job/ career. Many of these girls could move up to a 7 or 8 if they lost 20 pounds IMHO.

Hopefully I my experience is better with the Russian women as I did agree with what you said earlier about Ukrainian women.

We are clear. By the way I have met through this site and invited here in Paris (them paying for their flight) MANY travel-ready russian dyevs, mostly 25-35 yo successful professionals working mentally and physically draining jobs (especially in Moscow and Piter, there is a whole generation of office staff/young professional dyev that has enough money to travel extensively), already in possession of Shengen visas that they either acquired through work or got from previous holidays. On average, thanks to this site (and before LuckyLovers, which was great till 2008) and to my own trips, I have two russian women visiting each month - not all are new contacts of course, some of them come here two or three times a year, and some of them I know since four or five years.

Also I find that their mentality, once in Paris, change, in a very positive sense; they are totally happy with longs walks, visits of picturesque areas and of museums, dinners in modest yet nice romantic restaurants, cocktails in friendly bars, evenings at home with some good wine, a plate of cheese and a good movie, ect. No Buddha Bar and alike posh VIP shit ..... no need ...... only simple touristic things and nice and friendly places. And a lot of sex of course. Really, all of my GFs have been totally happy with that, and even the most wealthy ones (one of my long-term GF is married to an oligarch, another one is a well-known TV presenter, ect). The legend of the greedy russian girl only eager to retrieve you from your €€ by dragging you to money-obliterating places is ridiculous.

Most of the girls and women I've invited here still send me from time to time sms or messages on facebook, saying how much they miss the good moments we spent in Paris together. Priceless.

Paul (well-known french bakery stores) pastries:

[Image: attachment.jpg11873]   

I can offer a little input here.
They do enjoy thug game to some extent, which is great if english is limited and (possibly) the only mutual communication you have are second languages for the both of you.
For example, I did that lame PUA twirl maneuver on a russian girl in a bar not long ago which I usually conclude by pinching their ass if I'm 80% sure she's into me or if I'm getting impatient and would rather get blown out of a set for being ballsy than waste my time on a girl with a boyfriend.
She joke-slapped me and since I was a little tipsy and not thinking, I joke-slapped her right back. She melted instantly. The two weeks following were pretty memorable.

Quote: (05-08-2013 04:35 AM)Prosal Wrote:  

Quote: (05-07-2013 03:41 PM)rishboy77 Wrote:  

We are clear. By the way I have met through this site and invited here in Paris (them paying for their flight) MANY travel-ready russian dyevs, mostly 25-35 yo successful professionals working mentally and physically draining jobs (especially in Moscow and Piter, there is a whole generation of office staff/young professional dyev that has enough money to travel extensively), already in possession of Shengen visas that they either acquired through work or got from previous holidays. On average, thanks to this site (and before LuckyLovers, which was great till 2008) and to my own trips, I have two russian women visiting each month - not all are new contacts of course, some of them come here two or three times a year, and some of them I know since four or five years.

Also I find that their mentality, once in Paris, change, in a very positive sense; they are totally happy with longs walks, visits of picturesque areas and of museums, dinners in modest yet nice romantic restaurants, cocktails in friendly bars, evenings at home with some good wine, a plate of cheese and a good movie, ect. No Buddha Bar and alike posh VIP shit ..... no need ...... only simple touristic things and nice and friendly places. And a lot of sex of course. Really, all of my GFs have been totally happy with that, and even the most wealthy ones (one of my long-term GF is married to an oligarch, another one is a well-known TV presenter, ect). The legend of the greedy russian girl only eager to retrieve you from your €€ by dragging you to money-obliterating places is ridiculous.

Most of the girls and women I've invited here still send me from time to time sms or messages on facebook, saying how much they miss the good moments we spent in Paris together. Priceless.

Paul (well-known french bakery stores) pastries:

I couldn't see myself pulling that off with a week in Dublin and putting them up in my pokey one bed. [Image: icon_lol.gif]

If you don't own apartment in Paris fur is the name of the game for Russian women.Very few Russian women can resist the generous offer of a fur to keep them warm in the winter.

Greek, out of interest do you offer things to them directly and verbalise things so directly, as in "I will visit you and buy you a mink coat and you will spend a week with me in return" kind of thing? I think I remember in 'Bang Ukraine' Roosh wrote about a local dude he met in Kharkov who he said when on the first date would lay out on the table exactly ( figuratively ) what he expected from the woman so both sides knew where they stood and they could both decide if it was mutually agreeable. It's a very direct way of doing things but no doubt saves a lot of wasted dates and time for both parties. Is this what you do? I think that such directness which would be somewhat uncouth in the west is actually the way that many women prefer things to be done in the East.

I ask in most part because of the two Russian girls I had over in Nice recently: they want to come visit me in Nice again in July when I will be back here. I want to have a week of threesomes with them so the usual way to get that would be from me gaming them into bed but I'm coming to the conclusion that I'd be better off just telling them before they come out that I expect them both to share my bed and if that is not agreeable that they should not come. It's very direct but I think such directness might be the way to approach these women.

Prosal, Greek, Harry??

Quote: (05-08-2013 02:18 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

If you don't own apartment in Paris fur is the name of the game for Russian women.Very few Russian women can resist the generous offer of a fur to keep them warm in the winter.

Russian women love their furs - down here they start bustin' them out when the temperature drops below 60 degrees, and you can tell they've been itching for the opportunity to wear 'em and let people see how they roll.

Become Vladimir Putin.

The legend of the greedy russian girl only eager to retrieve you from your €€ by dragging you to money-obliterating places is ridiculous.

Those girls are out there, but I doubt most men of taste or self esteem are going to want to heavily invest in most of them, as there is much better out there in the form of proud, self propelled girls who are more inclined to add value than take it.

In the west, we perhaps often forget (or just don't know) that Russian women have for a very long time been working in an equal opportunity situation. That is why Russian women don't need feminism, as right from the get go of communism, Women were expected to work alongside men as equals.

Quote: (05-08-2013 07:35 PM)tiggaling Wrote:  

The legend of the greedy russian girl only eager to retrieve you from your €€ by dragging you to money-obliterating places is ridiculous.

Those girls are out there, but I doubt most men of taste or self esteem are going to want to heavily invest in most of them, as there is much better out there in the form of proud, self propelled girls who are more inclined to add value than take it.

I agree. I said above that in Russia it is easy to meet honest girls and women whose primary interest is not money ...it's true, but I'm not naive, I know that there is also many who are obsessed with outrageously expensive clothes, glamourous clubs, riding in style in the back of somebody's Porsche Cayenne ect. That is an international phenomenon, and maybe it is even more extreme in Russia - and especially in Moscow or Piter - than in most places, probably due to Russia's history (70 years of privations that followed centuries of serfdom), the spectacular wealth of the "New Russians", and the propensity of russian men to be VERY prodigal with women.

As a side note, I sometimes go for those high octane glam clubs girls, not all are money-hungry bitches. The others, you can manipulate them easily with cash and confidence - which is fair since they are essentially there to manipulate you too.

Quote: (05-08-2013 04:01 PM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

I'm coming to the conclusion that I'd be better off just telling them before they come out that I expect them both to share my bed and if that is not agreeable that they should not come. It's very direct but I think such directness might be the way to approach these women.

Prosal, Greek, Harry??

Vorkuta, honestly, I have never met russian dyevs that REALLY were into threesomes - unfortunatly. I've had drunk flirting games with two girls at the same time, but it never went further. IMHO, you shouldn't be that direct, especially if there is one of the two that you want to fuck.

Anyway, being with two fun, witty, smart, sexy, ect russian girls who drink like cossacks is pure bliss, even if it doesn't lead to sex with both. If I was you, I'd remain cool about the threesome matter, but that's just me.