rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Feminist Proves That Men Are Superior Drivers Than Women

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/a...along.html

Quote:Quote:

Dr Claudia Wolf, who co-wrote the study, said she was prompted to investigate the subject after getting fed up with chauvinistic jokes about female drivers.

Of course, what happened is that the study concluded is that men are the superior parkers.

However, the hamster fights on. The article points out that men took more risks, so don't believe that men are the superior drivers. What is funny is the explanations of why women aren't as good. They concede that men have better hand-eye coordination and superior depth perception - however, the hamster refuses to believe this is the reason.

Check this out:

Quote:Quote:

‘I can believe that men were proven to have a very insignificant advantage in spatial awareness when it comes to parking.

'My mum parked appallingly, but that’s because my father did not let her drive very often and she was frightened in the car.

You must remember that women also have bosoms which makes it very difficult to turn around.

Here are some amusing comments:

"You can make anything fit the statistics. A load of rubbish. I can reverse park with no problem at all, whatever car I have driven and I've driven loads. Now ask my husband to do the same ................. that's quite another story. In fact he admitted the other day that I reversed parked far better than he did........... It's all about maths, apparently & sorting out the angles & equations in your subconscious. Anyway, I'm female & I can REVERSE PARK as good as any chauvanist male ......................................... so there!!"

Wow, you the "exception" that disproves the rule. Congrats.

"To make a true comparison, the women should be the same height as the men because the higher your head is,the greater your area of visibility when reversing."

Just can't accept that fact men are better drivers overall?

"if the women had come out on top the femminists would have been shouting from the rooftops but in the real world what chance of that"

He gets it on some level - if this had come out the either way, we men would have not have heard the end of it, blah blah blah a bunch of mindless chest-beating about how important and crucial female drivers are to the advancement of society.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Quote: (05-06-2013 12:24 AM)2Wycked Wrote:  

The article points out that men took more risks, so don't believe that men are the superior drivers.

To my recollection this is empirically true, that men are riskier drivers. Hence why car insurance premia are higher for young men.

Adjusted for risk tolerance though, men are more adept with motor vehicles, as the study suggests.

The PC-feminist complex shrieks at the possibility of health insurance premia being higher for women because women incur higher costs, but are A-OK with car insurance premia being higher for men.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

There are some things women can do better than men, like cook my diner, iron, clean dishes, clean the house, and garden (But not ganja), but driving surely isn't one of them. Neither are directions. In fact directions may very well be one of women's top weaknesses.

Quote: (05-06-2013 12:51 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

There are some things women can do better than men, like cook my diner, iron, clean dishes, clean the house, and garden (But not ganja), but driving surely isn't one of them. Neither are directions. In fact directions may very well be one of women's top weaknesses.

Not really. Men are better chefs.

Quote: (05-06-2013 12:53 AM)NY Digital Wrote:  

Yeah.

Men emerge as the best in pretty much every endeavor that both sexes can participate in.

Even if the average woman is better in that endeavor than the average man, the best will still be men.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

That's very true. Well, we can take one more off the list of things women are superior at.

Even with the predetermined outcome built into the design of the study, she was still wrong.

Awesome.

I have always thought men were better chefs because they are the superior innovators and have more creativity than women.

When it comes to developing rote cooking skills and using a recipe made by somebody else, women are probably comparable to men. They might be the superior cooks in a family environment, as women do multitask better.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

I'd go so far as to say men can do all of those things better...case in point being the butler. Butler>maid.
That said, in a family unit the man should be engaged in more productive exploits than these, thus why women need to be able to do them.

Quote: (05-06-2013 12:56 AM)Kabal Wrote:  

Yeah.

Men emerge as the best in pretty much every endeavor that both sexes can participate in.

Even if the average woman is better in that endeavor than the average man, the best will still be men.

The only thing that springs to mind that women are better at are nurture-related activities like child care. I don't know about you, but leave me alone with a room of screaming kids, and I'm about as likely to strangle them one at a time as anything else.

Even my mom says women are shitty drivers because they're goofy and don't focus on anything around them. I would of been in so many accidents caused by females if it wasn't for me slamming my brakes or swinging in the next lane when they try to get over and don't look. Every car I've been in with a girl driving gets scraped up underneath and ran over curbs.

Quote: (05-06-2013 12:32 AM)Kabal Wrote:  

Quote: (05-06-2013 12:24 AM)2Wycked Wrote:  

The article points out that men took more risks, so don't believe that men are the superior drivers.

To my recollection this is empirically true, that men are riskier drivers. Hence why car insurance premia are higher for young men.

Adjusted for risk tolerance though, men are more adept with motor vehicles, as the study suggests.

The PC-feminist complex shrieks at the possibility of health insurance premia being higher for women because women incur higher costs, but are A-OK with car insurance premia being higher for men.

premiums are higher for men because they tend to drive greater distances, drive after working longer hours or drive more as part of their jobs.

Women cant drive for shit. They lack coordination.

Men's car insurance premiums are higher because, for the most part, women are insured under their father's insurance policy (until moving out) and their husband's insurance policy (when married).

So when they get tickets or get in accidents, the actual policy that shows up in the statistics is a man's policy. Hence "men" get in more accidents and get more tickets.

I work at an insurance company.

Most of the vehicle control systems such as autoparking, sensor networks, steering assistance, automatic emergency braking and a bunch more in development, all made cars ridiculously easy to drive, and as far as I know, almost all of them starred as a requirement to ease more and more women into buying and driving cars. I want to see if a woman can handle a 1st gen viper or a classic camaro and not crash in the first 5 minutes.

Quote: (05-06-2013 09:17 AM)BigDaddy Wrote:  

Men's car insurance premiums are higher because, for the most part, women are insured under their father's insurance policy (until moving out) and their husband's insurance policy (when married).

So when they get tickets or get in accidents, the actual policy that shows up in the statistics is a man's policy. Hence "men" get in more accidents and get more tickets.

So can you tell us, do they get in more accidents? Do you see this data?
Please explain further.

I'm scared riding in a car with a woman driving....

One thing about chick drivers I prefer over men is that they don't generally drive with aggression. Sometimes I feel like getting out of my car and smashing some guy's face in after he has tried to intimidate me on the road. But yes, when it comes to the handling of a car, men are better. That's why all the best race car drivers are men.

haha! Because women have bossoms!

Well no shit sherlock, that makes them worse. HGV drivers have huge arses and they are some of the most skilled drivers on our roads here in the UK. I'm not saying they all are but the vast majority are pretty skilled.

Women truck drivers? Very rare.

"My pegged-in-the-ass husband cant drive for shit. This proves that, in fact, women are better drivers than men."

Quote: (05-06-2013 11:47 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Now compare it to men:

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Every person that has almost killed me on the road has invariably been a woman driving an SUV, oblivious to her surroundings.

Quote: (05-06-2013 10:00 AM)NY Digital Wrote:  

Quote: (05-06-2013 09:17 AM)BigDaddy Wrote:  

So can you tell us, do they get in more accidents? Do you see this data?
Please explain further.

I don't work in the claims department, however I work in the policy support department.

The vast majority of policies at my top 3 company (and one could extrapolate to all companies) are owned by men, with their wives, sons, and daughters as secondary insured or sub-insured on the policy. The ratio is something like 75/25 men/women as the owner.

Actual detailed claim data (who was driving) is confidential, but the data on the owner of the policy filing the claims isn't. The owner of the policy (as I said, mostly men) is what is reported in data of who files the most claims; therefore, since mostly men own the policies, the reports show that mostly men file accident claims, and therefore "men get in more accidents and get more tickets" and are therefore higher risk.

That's why men have higher premiums.

[/quote]
The only thing that springs to mind that women are better at are nurture-related activities like child care. I don't know about you, but leave me alone with a room of screaming kids, and I'm about as likely to strangle them one at a time as anything else.
[/quote]

Haha I think that women can often be worse than men at childcare (particularly of older boys) because they are often too nurturing and try to prevent them from doing anything dangerous which leads to self development. Hence the manginas which sometimes result from single mom households.

My name..

Need I say more?