rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

You're NOT gonna believe this

The hamster is at

Quote:Quote:

Americans who grew weary of the “war on women” meme in the 2012 election may want to take a deep breath: The issue may loom even larger in 2016, an influential social critic told a Capitol Hill symposium.

The groundwork is already being laid for a resurgence of feminism in America, author and think-tank fellow Kay S. Hymowitz told the “War on Women: Myth or Reality” event, hosted by the Family in America, a quarterly publication of the Howard Center for Family, Religion and Society.

There’s not much hard data on this, Ms. Hymowitz acknowledged, but a recent Ms. magazine report said 55 percent of the women who voted in November said they were feminists up from 46 percent who said that after the 2008 election.

Another sign of resurging feminism is Facebook executive Sheryl Sandberg, the married, mother-of-two who has penned the best-selling book, “Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead.” Ms. Sandberg’s book tells women “they have to keep ‘leaning into’ their jobs, and they can’t back off just because there are children at home,” Ms. Hymowitz said.

This is a “hard-line feminist approach” and it’s been a huge success, said Ms. Hymowitz, senior fellow at the Manhattan Institute, a domestic-policy think tank in New York City, and author of “Manning Up: How the Rise of Women Has Turned Men into Boys.”

Throw in high rates of college-educated women on the hunt for careers; young women schooled in women’s studies; young women who think the lack of birth control and sex education are major problems; and young women going into media outlets, who talk with each other and read popular feminist blogs such as Jezebel, and you have the makings of a “resurgent feminism,” especially among middle- and upper-class women, Ms. Hymowitz said.

These young women “will have a lot to say about the upcoming 2016 election you can probably see already that the ground is being prepared for a real women’s election,” Ms. Hymowitz said. “So I think we have to take [this ‘war on women’] seriously, as a force to be reckoned with.”

Janice Shaw Crouse, senior fellow at the Beverly LaHaye Institute, the think tank for Concerned Women for America, told the Friday symposium that there was an entirely different “war” being waged on women which was contributing to women feeling increasingly unhappy, despite strides made in education, career and family income.

This other “war on women” harms them in three ways, she said: By encouraging women to engage in years of casual sex, cohabit with one or more partners before marriage, and delay marriage and childbearing until late in their reproductive lives, women are at risk for heartache, disease, unwed childbearing, poverty and fertility problems.

Re-establishing morality, faith and marriage is a “vital necessity” for the nation’s young women, Mrs. Crouse said.

Other commentators included Ross Douthat, The New York Times’ conservative op-ed writer and author of “Bad Religion: How We Became a Nation of Heretics”; and Ryan C. MacPherson, chairman of the history department at Bethany Lutheran College in Mankato, Minn.

Mr. MacPherson, senior editor of The Family in America, is also the founding president of the Hausvater Project, a nonprofit that promotes a biblical vision for men and women, family, church, and society.
And this should be blamed on the Right?
HOW?

Link to article?

As far as your comment "And this should be blamed on the Right?"... please specify who on the right you're referring to. Social conservatives? Economic conservatives? Laissez-faire capitalists?

There are quite a few people "on the right" that benefit from more low-paid slaves, errr, workers (educated women) in the workforce.

Also, props for that Ben-Hur scene. Brought back great memories from my childhood.

War on women could loom large in 2016
I have a few ideas about how they'll frame all of them for this, more on this later.
Besides, women WILL continue to be in the workforce for the forseeable future.
There're not enough qualified men to replace the baby boomers.
Ten thousand bucks says that they'll try to discourage ' casual sex, cohabit with one or more partners before marriage, and delay marriage and childbearing until late in their reproductive lives' through fines and taxation, perhaps even criminalize them.

Hang on , boys, these people are just about to become a lot crazier than ever before.

Let me get this straight. A feminist author who makes a living penning feminist screeds for feminist audiences and who stands to profit from a rise in feminism, whether actual or perceived, tells you feminism is on the rise?

Hmmm, that's gotta be entirely accurate.

That kay hymowitz, such an insufferable harpie cunt.

This other “war on women” harms them in three ways, she said: By encouraging women to engage in years of casual sex,

[Image: womanhamster.gif] [Image: mindblown.gif] [Image: womanhamster.gif]

Feminism IS just a giant shit test, but the general population of men are too pussy to blow it off. If men in mass didn't put up with this shit, there would be no problems.
It's funny, too. She seems to be cloaking traditional femininity as feminism, championing more traditional values.
Seriously, mind blown. These bitch feminists say that women still don't have enough presence in the workplace, still don't have enough access to birth control? Don't they look at data? Wait, sorry, they hamsterize data, my mistake. To everybody on the forum, gtfo of this wasteland by 2016.

"Make a little music everyday 'til you die"

Voice teacher here. If you ever need help with singing, speech and diction, accent improvement/reduction, I'm your man.

Quote: (05-03-2013 07:41 PM)Quintus Flaminius Wrote:  

There’s not much hard data on this, Ms. Hymowitz acknowledged, but a recent Ms. magazine report said 55 percent of the women who voted in November said they were feminists up from 46 percent who said that after the 2008 election.

[Image: bsflag.gif]

The number of voting-age feminists didn't increase at all. What happened was that the overall white voter turnout dropped in the last election because conservative whites, correctly surmising that Mitt Romney was a terrible, un-conservative candidate, stayed home. I know because I was one of them (though I'm refusing to vote on principle from now on). Had white voter turnout been the same in 2012 that it was in 2004, Romney would have won and the overall numbers would have shown a decrease in feminist views among the female half of the electorate.

Hymowitz is wrong, as usual. If anything, 2012 might have been the year of peak feminism. It's demographics: the affluent, coastal upper middle class (SWPLs), the primary engine of feminism, are failing to reproduce. The lion's share of babies in America are being made by religious (conservative) whites and to a lesser extent by Latinos (their fertility rate cratered following the housing crash), who aren't big on feminism either.

Quote: (05-03-2013 09:39 PM)Fitzgerald Wrote:  

Feminism IS just a giant shit test, but the general population of men are too pussy to blow it off. If men in mass didn't put up with this shit, there would be no problems.
It's funny, too. She seems to be cloaking traditional femininity as feminism, championing more traditional values.
Seriously, mind blown. These bitch feminists say that women still don't have enough presence in the workplace, still don't have enough access to birth control? Don't they look at data? Wait, sorry, they hamsterize data, my mistake. To everybody on the forum, gtfo of this wasteland by 2016.

Logic and truth are part of patriarchy, you know?
And I'm ready to bet $10,000 that Femcunts will try to repair heterosexual relations, not by getting rid of divorce courts, VAWA and Women's studies(they're the ones that oppress women by encouraging them to postpone marriage, BTW), like any sane person would, they'll instead go for more legislation, more VAWA, more fat acceptance.

I mean, Jesus motherfucking Christ, the answer to problems caused by feminism, is more Feminism?
Those shit for brains MRAs need a painful kick in the nuts for attempting to reason with them.

Hymowitz is wrong, as usual. If anything, 2012 might have been the year of peak feminism. It's demographics: the affluent, coastal upper middle class (SWPLs), the primary engine of feminism, are failing to reproduce. The lion's share of babies in America are being made by religious (conservative) whites and to a lesser extent by Latinos (their fertility rate cratered following the housing crash), who aren't big on feminism either.
Watch them try to hamsterize in 2030, why the US female population won't be too hot for abortion rights.

Quote: (05-03-2013 09:39 PM)Fitzgerald Wrote:  

Feminism is a giant shit test implemented by alphas/elites under the guise of bitches betterment, but we here already knew that.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Women should stop with the increasing casual sex escapades of the last decade?

Wasn't that pushed by things like SATC, feminist sources and divorced older women? The men just took it upon themselves to enjoy it.

You dont see these sorts of things in backwards places ruled by men for the most part do you? I wonder why.

Feminism is like letting someone have their cake and eat it too. But then they realize the calorie and nutrient content of the cake isn't good for them so they rush to the toilet, jam two fingers down their throat, and throw it all up.

Quote: (05-03-2013 07:52 PM)BLarsen Wrote:  

Link to article?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013...e-in-2016/

I'm thinking that article, the "Misandry Bubble" is going to be proven 100% wrong as things continue to grow ever more totalitarian.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.