rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

1 Hamster Down. Millions to Go!
Hamster Down. Millions to Go!
http://news.yahoo.com/female-us-soldier-...15628.html

Quote:Quote:

A female soldier in the U.S. Army pleaded guilty Monday to two counts of desertion after fleeing to Canada to avoid a second tour of duty in the Iraq war.
Pfc. Kimberly Rivera was sentenced to 10 months in prison and a bad-conduct discharge after entering her plea at a court-martial.

Respect to the Canadian govt for sending her back. This is the perfect example of entitlement. She wants the taxpayer to pay for her 4 kids, but doesn't want to perform her duties. Justice served.
The Army, especially in foreign theaters, is basically a free-to-rape zone.
Quote: (04-30-2013 09:29 AM)Rutting Elephant Wrote:  

How exactly do you come to this conclusion? If you are deployed you are supposed to carry your rifle and ammunition around with you at all times. Many people carry around knives as well. You are also supposed to move in teams of two same sex soldiers, or three mixed sex soldiers. Never alone.

Maybe women should not be there in the first place.
I don't think women should be in combat roles in the military (support is okay), but this is probably not the greatest example of entitlement and hamsterism because this is not a uniquely female behavior and there are not many stories of this.
Maybe she didn't want to kill innocent poor people? A lot of soldiers committed suicide in Iraq.
I'm sure her sense of justice kicked in after she got all those military duties to put up with.

Yes, because woman is an inherently moral creature.

[Image: 735.gif]

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
What the fuck? No one forced her to join the military. You know what you're getting into.

Quote:Quote:

Roughly 19,000 people signed an online petition in Canada protesting Rivera's deportation order, and rallies were held in a number of Canadian cities calling on the government to let her stay in the country.

Nobel Peace Prize winner Archbishop Desmond Tutu and the U.S. veterans organization Veterans for Peace also protested the deportation order.
Also she left the military because her husband was threatening to leave her and take the kids. But by deserting and fleeing to Canada, guess what? She abandoned her husband and left the kids.

[Image: wtf.jpg]

The hamster is a majestic creature in the wild.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.
Quote: (04-30-2013 09:35 AM)n0000 Wrote:  

How exactly do you come to this conclusion? If you are deployed you are supposed to carry your rifle and ammunition around with you at all times. Many people carry around knives as well. You are also supposed to move in teams of two same sex soldiers, or three mixed sex soldiers. Never alone.

Its not unheard of for certain men to rape a fellow female soldier on-base.
[Image: 714072196151740e300f6a7067000c6f.jpg]

SWPL necklace.

How exactly do you come to this conclusion?

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/08/us/pol...ml?hp&_r=0
Quote: (05-07-2013 09:02 PM)Rutting Elephant Wrote:  

You believe that just because the New York Times said it?
^^^^
Is that her?
0.5/10 .. Would not bang. And NO sympathy from me.

Have you ever served in the military and been deployed overseas?

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha
Quote: (05-07-2013 09:21 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

Have you ever served in the military and been deployed overseas?

Hell no, I'm not a fucking idiot.
Quote: (05-07-2013 09:06 PM)Walderschmidt Wrote:  

Quote: (05-07-2013 09:02 PM)Rutting Elephant Wrote:  

You believe that just because the New York Times said it?

Wtf, many sources have the Pentagon saying it.
Nice try.
The two sources I saw were Kirsten Gillibrand the Bureau of Justice's statistics.

You joined a forum that talks about getting laid and that is anti-feminist and you're telling me you're believing an article by the New York Times because a woman and a government body agree with it?

You think the government won't lie to you?

You've been asked if you have served because there is no real, reliable way to know unless you've served overseas yourself.

Wald

Quote: (05-08-2013 08:11 AM)Rutting Elephant Wrote:  

Wtf, many sources have the Pentagon saying it.
Nice try.
NY Times might as well be the Official Establishment Hamster Propaganda Times. They are always working some angle.
And the armed services spend millions of dollars and man-hours trying to "raise awareness of sexual harassment in the military". When I was in the Navy in the 90's, I had to sit through that stupid "Red Light, Green Light" video twice a year. I've had so much sexual harassment training, I should be pretty good at it by now.

Typical SWPL logic. Sexual harassment only exists because we haven't raised enough awareness of it. Just like breast cancer would be eradicated if we only put enough stupid pink ribbons on consumer products and walked enough miles. And crime only exists because we don't have enough laws.

I have a time proven method for eliminating sexual harassment in the military. But they'd never go for it. Because women somehow need the "right" to be in combat zones and do men stuff.
10 Minutes into those dumb 'Don't rape people' videos all the Marines always start cheering for the wooks to be raped and assaulted.

I've also been deployed multiple times but never to a 'free to rape' zone. But that's okay because the military girls there will put out for just about anyone. I bet they never regret servicing 5 Marines a day then decide to call rape to mask their regret and shame. Nope. Never
The entire idea of creating a zone safe for women is contradictory with the idea of having a zone of ruthless killers.

Think about it.

What is the one substance that makes men into bloodthirsty warriors? Testosterone.

What is the one substance that makes men into horny fucking machines? Testosterone.

You cannot have a strong army that is also capable of not making sexual advances on women. Cannot be done.

What will happen, then, is the emasculation of the army in favor of feminist bullshit. This will result in the weakening and eventually defeat of military bases overseas, as women are useless in combat, and the men that will be leftover will be the supreme beta male faggots that the military selected for because they're "safe for women."

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

[Image: BZ4rZwV.jpg]
Quote: (04-30-2013 09:40 AM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

Maybe women should not be there in the first place.

Women should not be in combat situations. The horrors of war that men commit on each other are horrible enough without adding rape into the equation.

I really don't understand what women are thinking, do they think this is some kind of game? Do you think most men are going to hesitate to rape, when you're both trying to KILL each other? How can rape even come close to the stakes of playing against death? For an uneducated brute, rape is just the icing on the cake of not dying.

Women who want to go into combat are fools..... but then again, so are the men.
I feel jipped. I never got to rape anyone in a combat zone. I feel the military should teach me rape tactics and moves