rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is this cheerleader fat?

Is this cheerleader fat?

Anna Raley aka Clare Crawford thinks so and is getting flamed by fat fuck apologists.

"A CBS Houston sports blogger has come under fire for questioning whether an Oklahoma City Thunder Girl was "too chunky" to be an NBA cheerleader.
Blogger Claire Crawford targeted Oklahoma City Thunder cheerleader Kelsey Williams' looks on the court after the Houston Rockets faced off against the Oklahoma City Thunder in the first round of the NBA Playoffs.
"The Rockets looked terrible in Game 1, but some say they weren't the only bad-looking people on the court," Crawford wrote.
While she conceded Williams was a "pretty blonde," she wrote Oklahoma City fans had criticized her for "having 'pudginess' around her waistline."
"But if she's comfortable wearing that tiny outfit and dancing for NBA fans, then good for her," Crawford wrote. "Besides…not every man likes women to be toothpick skinny. I'd say most men prefer a little extra meat on her bones."
A poll asked attached to his column asked readers what their opinions were on Williams in the Oklahoma City Thunder cheerleader outfit."
http://gma.yahoo.com/sports-blogger-chas...ories.html

Cheery Chunky
[Image: attachment.jpg11669]   

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Is this cheerleader fat?

It's all about BMI

She look too big-boned for my ideal tastes. no tits either.

Is this cheerleader fat?

Nah, she's not too fat. Too many people in America think you have to be anorexic to be skinny. I don't think she looks great, but not because she's too thick.

Is this cheerleader fat?

Looks good to me. Well proportioned. She has flaws - small tits, not the best face - but her weight isn't one of them.

Is this cheerleader fat?

[Image: idhitit.gif]

Is this cheerleader fat?

Related thread http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-22000....eerleaders

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Is this cheerleader fat?

Quote: (04-27-2013 10:52 PM)Kingsley Davis Wrote:  

Related thread http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-22000....eerleaders

How is it related? Those college girls have an extra 50 pounds on them vs. the blond above.

Is this cheerleader fat?

Looks fat to me. Can see a slight roll in lower back + arms same size as said oversized waist.

Is this cheerleader fat?

Is there an app or website to instantly grab what you just saw on TV?

The reason that I'm asking this is that back in the fall I saw a college football game on TV and one of girls waving flags (I think it was Kansas State because I remember the flag was purple) on the field was fat. Truly fat. I wanted to post it

The girl above is just chubby. The flag girl was rotund.

It's pretty sad now that slender girls between 18 and 22 are so rare now in America that you can't find enough for cheerleaders.

Is this cheerleader fat?

redacted

Is this cheerleader fat?

for the amount of workout she does, she looks untoned

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Is this cheerleader fat?

Throwing around terms like fat or not fat in a borderline case like her is not that useful. I like to think of it as, how far is she from the ideal? I think she has ten to fifteen pounds of fat to lose.

Is this cheerleader fat?

Quote: (04-27-2013 11:35 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Throwing around terms like fat or not fat in a borderline case like her is not that useful. I like to think of it as, how far is she from the ideal? I think she has ten to fifteen pounds of fat to lose.

Exactly. Calling a girl like this fat just gives real fatties an excuse to ignore criticism. "They call her fat and they call me fat. So we're both the same and are really hot cheerleaders and everyone is just jealous."

Is this cheerleader fat?

I dunno, she doesn't even have fat tits.

Is this cheerleader fat?

Oklahoma probably has lower standards than many states but even still she could stand to drop 10 lbs.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Is this cheerleader fat?

Quote: (04-27-2013 11:28 PM)void Wrote:  

for the amount of workout she does, she looks untoned

This is it. I don't think she's fat, but she can definitely be a little better toned. She needs to tighten up a little bit. She could keep the same amount of weight and size, but she just needs to tighten it up. Her skin is getting a little loose. I'd like to see an ass pic. From the front it doesn't look too big. That's a shame.

Is this cheerleader fat?

Online Image Rule #1: Her least-flattering photo is the closest to reality.

Some fat-apologist journalist probably searched through hundreds of photos to find the few which made her thinnest and most attractive, just like how fat girls show only their fat faces on Plenty of Fish and OkCupid.

I agree that this isn't the kind of girl we're talking about when we discuss fat pigs, but this isn't a "Would you hit it" thread. This is a question of whether OKC chooses to continue employing this woman based on her appearance. She used her body to get the job, she should keep it looking good to keep her job.

Her roll, arm, and waist say no. Always look for the subtle in online images before making a decision based on her looks (like dating).

[Image: kelsey-williams-lead.jpg?w=600]

[Image: Kelsey_Action_1011_001.jpg]

Is this cheerleader fat?

Quote: (04-28-2013 12:04 AM)Atilla Wrote:  

Online Image Rule #1: Her least-flattering photo is the closest to reality.

Some fat-apologist journalist probably searched through hundreds of photos to find the few which made her thinnest and most attractive, just like how fat girls show only their fat faces on Plenty of Fish and OkCupid.

I agree that this isn't the kind of girl we're talking about when we discuss fat pigs, but this isn't a "Would you hit it" thread. This is a question of whether OKC chooses to continue employing this woman based on her appearance. She used her body to get the job, she should keep it looking good to keep her job.

Her roll, arm, and waist say no. Always look for the subtle in online images before making a decision based on her looks (like dating).

[Image: kelsey-williams-lead.jpg?w=600]

[Image: Kelsey_Action_1011_001.jpg]

To be honest I think her face is uglier than her body. Pic #2 doesn't look bad. She could use some ass though.

Is this cheerleader fat?

Sticking to guns, saying fat.

Also she looks 35+? All kinds of wtf. I also now blame her for Westbrook's injury.

Is this cheerleader fat?

In two of these photos, it looks like one of her teeth is out of place. Maybe OKC can also argue she needs braces.
[Image: image.png]

Is this cheerleader fat?

I would berry my dick so far inside her ass that whoever could pull it out shall be crowned King Arthur !

Is this cheerleader fat?

Quote: (04-28-2013 12:32 AM)Atilla Wrote:  

In two of these photos, it looks like one of her teeth is out of place. Maybe OKC can also argue she needs braces.

Indeed, that was my reaction as well. Both of her upper jaw's lateral incisors are way shorter than the rest of her teeth.

She is definitely too fat. Would look much better minus 20 pounds or so.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

Is this cheerleader fat?

She looks fine.

Quote: (04-27-2013 11:09 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

I like the fact that the accuser is a Female.

WIA

The accuser is female because if there's one thing girls love, it's tearing down women who get more sexual attention than they.

Here are some more pics.

[Image: 395139_10101092663350777_751828423_n.jpg]

[Image: kelsey-williams-photos-chunky-cheerleader-1.jpg]

[Image: 375972_10151474156293859_1868035846_n.jpg]

Is this cheerleader fat?

Quote: (04-28-2013 12:32 AM)Atilla Wrote:  

2/10 WNB

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Is this cheerleader fat?

It's impossible for a girl to have low self esteem anymore because of the fucking internet. She received support on Twitter and look at the comments in that article. Look at the comments on this video for this fat piece of shit.