rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I wanna make $$$ off of feminists

I've been thinking about this for a while and came up with a couple ideas..

The first. Making a feminist persona and starting a blog. Radical views and ask for $upport and sell ad space. Would need help from a team of you guys.

Second. Selling them shit. They seem to have money (like gays) and would make a good target. Snarky T-shirts or whatever.

Any ideas?

I think that there's "big" money to be made in fat acceptance.

If we could get a bunch of head shots of fat whales that aren't necessarily easy to find on the internet (shouldn't be hard to get pictures of fat chicks in real life) we could set up a bunch of avatars and make a jezebel-style blog complete with fashion advice. It couldn't be anything like Nigel's Big Game Blog since there's no sense in scaring off customers and losing money, so it would be necessary to learn all that PC doublespeak crap (plus sized, etc) and be vigilant in enforcing that in the posts, but it's basically an untapped market. The trick would be to pull it off convincingly enough that it could even get support from the feminist blogosphere to drive up traffic.

I like the way you think.

I wondered if I could put together a 501© non-profit group that targeted sex education and body exploration in rich suburbs.

The key is exploiting their eager purses and emotional switches.

Is there a way that their hard earned money can be used to line my pock...I mean strike back at patriarchy?

Thing is most of these fem-chicks businesses are
- yoga studios
- executive coaching/life coaching
- jewelry, clothing, make up,

Basically the same BS that they're good housekeeping counterparts buy into.

At best you could join the thousands of people trying to cash in on snarky t-shirts and jacket buttons.

WIA

Start a night club for the really undesirable fat feminists (the Lindy West demographic)

[Image: lind-west-fat-pig1.png]

(warning this video is NSFP)

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Setup a fake dating service that panders to their fat is beautiful delusion.

Have some fake success stories--posters, tv ads etc--where the wart ridden hippos hook up with [genuine, good] guys several points above them.

Market it as "the service that actually works", "we know where all the good/real ones are" or some other equally nauseating pablum.

Charge a premium subscription fees for this women only service.

Profit$$$

Quote: (04-26-2013 05:48 PM)bacon Wrote:  

Start a night club for the really undesirable fat feminists (the Lindy West demographic)

[Image: lind-west-fat-pig1.png]

(warning this video is NSFP)

you'd need a pretty big place and a shed load of paramedics standing by

Create a nice fat acceptance logo and sell a product line like shirts, mugs, beach towels (these can double for the shirts). Preach fat acceptance on your blog and tell people to spread the word by wearing your logo. Make the logo a central piece of fat acceptance and watch the money pour in.

Make sure you have a cookie in the logo for maximum profitability.

The feminist fat acceptance club idea is already used. It's called the DNC.

Quote: (04-26-2013 06:12 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Do they have a cookie in their logo?

you do know how hilarious that would be if you are successful. and what's ironic it's that you probably will

When I said "I" what I was thinking is us as a collective.

Quote: (04-26-2013 06:13 PM)worldwidetraveler Wrote:  

No, it's a donkey.

I have a small hotel in Cabarete, DR. Lots of guys come to the DR to find girls. I was thinking about turning the hotel in a place that caters to fat, ugly or old women. I have lots of local guys that work for me and they could care less what the women look like. They just want free money or a visa to the US.

DNC?

Quote: (04-26-2013 06:30 PM)TheMan Wrote:  

DNC?

Democratic National Convention.

Quote: (04-26-2013 06:30 PM)TheMan Wrote:  

DNC?

I thought it was "Do Not Cook".

Dove took a step in the right direction with their (ahem) "Real Beauty" campaign, but there's still room for further exploitation...

Gender neutral soaps, deodorants, and shampoos that suggest no allegiance to the "2 gender mantra"

Just take baking soda and form it into the above products, and then plaster some bullshit logo on it

[Image: feminist-logo.jpg]

I tried to scam pussy via being a feminist film maker who asked chicks if they wanted to be in a documentary about exploring their sex lives where they have sex on camera. I had many positive responses from artsy chicks, but I shit the bed when I tried to get one to meet up with the actor (me) to film an audition tape (of me banging her). She was 100% good to go until then. I asked her something like "is there anything you're not comfortable with" she said something along the lines of "don't choke me too hard, no anal and don't cum inside me" I guess I'd just watched too many backroom casting couch vids ahahahah.

I think it would work to both get free poosy and make money (if you ended up actually producing a film and selling it), but I didn't think ahead and got too excited so I messed it up.

Designer feedbags:

[Image: morral%255B1%255D.jpg]

Fill bottles with weird flavoured Vodka and call it a "memory clearer" when broads want to remember that Alpha dude with the huge nose they banged out after knowing him for 8 minutes they can down a bottle and not remember shit. Spike it with Coconut water, and B-12 so they don't get hungover the next day.

Designer Muu Muus.

Quote: (04-26-2013 06:21 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Quote: (04-26-2013 06:13 PM)worldwidetraveler Wrote:  

No, it's a donkey.

A donkey to be punched?

ohh man, this would be a killer.

First thing I've noticed about link to jezebel was if it's not snark or finding patriarchy in the shadows, it's all about '8 ways to fit a better tampon' and stuff.

Every post would be an raft of affiliated amazon links. You would just have to search lame ass key words, link the books and plagiarise reviews as your own as to it being self improvement for these retards.

Imagine searching for 'inner beauty' books, you'd probably sell 500 per blog

sell them gym memberships

Quote: (04-27-2013 04:50 AM)Lights Wrote:  

sell them gym memberships

no. remember, they want the success and the glory without all of that pesky work