rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What a bitchy thing to do

The temperature of my blood raised a little when I saw this...

[Image: 9eNqizn.jpg]

This is a case of where no matter what he said, he was to get rejected. When men are made to be the enemy in a society, pleasure will be gained in cutting them down.

Her using the word buddy is enough to make my blood boil.

Too many games these days.

Sounded like she wanted to test your wallet.

Quote: (04-20-2013 10:26 AM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Her using the word buddy is enough to make my blood boil.

I hate it when girls use the words buddy or bro. It's almost becoming an epidemic with girls who are 18-24 using bro when talking to guys.

I was sorta getting at this in my last article. With a girl like this, you are there purely for her fun. The moment she stops having fun, is the moment she rejects you. That's like how a golddigger operates - money goes, she goes. Given how many men could be at her beckon and call, her ruthlessness is rational, in a sense... She may have just been looking for a pricey dinner or weather balloon date or something, and when that wasnt on the table, she bailed.

But she's a real cunt because she presented an option as acceptable, then proceeded to shaft him for choosing it.

" The formula: you show up, and you shell out for some mass-made experience that she can check off a list and crow to her friends about."

this is how american girls piss off guys these days?

His only option is to send a Dick Pic at this point.

No no no no no.

He was entirely boring. It's like he read her message and was like, "uhhh.....fuck.....I, uh.....coffee sounds good?" and had no idea what the fuck was going on.

He asked the girl where to meet without suggesting a place, answered her question entirely in her frame, and just generally seemed bland as fuck.

A better response would have been basically ANYTHING but coffee or dinner.

"Sex."

"Conversation."

"Have you ever been to a [insert local team] game?"

"Meet me at [subway station]. Let's look at the subway map and decide what we think would be fun from there."

"Are you offering to take me to dinner?"

"I know a really good coffee shop off [street]. Friendliest vibe you've ever seen. Let's meet at [nearby place] at [time] and I'll show you."

Being hateful isn't going to improve your game any. Learn where he went wrong so you can circumvent the same issue in your own dating life.

Quote: (04-20-2013 10:34 AM)Emmanuel Goldstein Wrote:  

But she's a real cunt because she presented an option as acceptable, then proceeded to shaft him for choosing it.

Valid point, but what do you expect? Even many of the guys on this forum admit that coffee dates are boring. (Unless, that is, you're witty and funny.)

He should've told her from the start HIS plans.

"Let's meet at x, at y".

If she has a problem, she tells him and he provides the solution by telling her another time and place, not asking.

Even so, that doesn't excuse her shitty behaviour or attitude.

Yeah, they both fucked up. He sounds lame from his texts and she just sounds like a bitch. Match made in heaven [Image: icon_popcorn.gif]

Quote: (04-20-2013 10:38 AM)houston Wrote:  

His only option is to send a Dick Pic at this point.

With a cunt like that, I would send a pic of my sack. Not worth a dic pic.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Is this how all of those "follow up" texts from Date Lab are actually going?

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

It doesn't matter how much game he has, as long as it isn't awful (and it's not, it's just average). The point is that she was already preparing to cut him down and seemed to take perverse pleasure from the act. That's just not normal.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (04-20-2013 10:44 AM)polymath Wrote:  

No no no no no.

He was entirely boring. It's like he read her message and was like, "uhhh.....fuck.....I, uh.....coffee sounds good?" and had no idea what the fuck was going on.

Everything you say is true, superficially.

But think about it from a different context - imagine these were two prospective business partners, two prospective roommates, or two people considering a friendship... The behavior of this woman would just be fucking bizarre and antisocial. Can you imagine some dude pulling this on you? I guarantee you'd think he was a huge weirdo, and borderline crazy. But because it's a man wanting a woman, hey now, being a fucking cunt is acceptable!

We need to sic this bitch on her.

This is the flaw of being all about game and nothing else. In the spirit of maximizing your success, you start to lose your humanity, and lose sight of just what qualifies for human decency. You have to operate in the environment you're in, and do what yields the best results, sure. Just take a step back sometimes, and don't get caught up defending abominations like these.

"Please delete my number" is something only insecure girls will ever say. They get validation from being able to reject guys, and then they get attention when they complain to their friends about how creepy guys always hit them up.

What a total cunt.

Like people can't even be bothered with casual conversation anymore? So, what? On my first interaction with a girl, I have to carefully dig into my deepest resources of creativity to respond to a fucking text message?

Fuck her.

Quote: (04-20-2013 11:50 AM)Dulceácido Wrote:  

What a total cunt.

Like people can't even be bothered with casual conversation anymore? So, what? On my first interaction with a girl, I have to carefully dig into my deepest resources of creativity to respond to a fucking text message?

Fuck her.

She seems like the type of girl that sorority chick was bitching about. They only care about their own fun instead of decent behaviour (ie. she could have said no thanks not interested instead of this message) and they deal with their social anxiety ie. percieved "awkwardness" by being a total cunt. By being a cunt they [Image: womanhamster.gif] away that they aren't really that great at social interaction. If they're a cunt they must be top bitch and therefore there cant be anything wrong with THEM.

I don't get the outrage.

Fuck coffee. Coffee is boring. Coffee screams I am NOT the life of the party.

"Let's drink overpriced booze at a hotel lounge while debating the shittiness of 50 shades of grey."

Right off, asking where to meet by calling it a game displays weakness in my mind. The above would have spun it back where the convo needed to be.

It's the abundance mentality.

Women never had this option/ability prior to social media and smartphones.

I would have replied with, "I see many cats in your future". [Image: lol.gif]

Seriously though. You can't let shit like this get to you. You have to just laugh it off. The less you are phased by female bitchiness the more attractive you are to them. Just stay cool and keep your wit sharp.

Team Nachos

I didn't see anything wrong with what he said.

While I understand all of the previous suggestions from the forum members, those suggestions seem (TO ME) as too much work for the level that the chick and dude seemed to be.

I can see if he already banged and she is wanting more but B*TCH FUKK YOU...you aren't "testing my creative juices" and shyt. Even if she said yes and made the "testing your creative juices" remark, I probably would have found a way to cancel.

I am not for all the "sweating chicks hard" stuff. Not to turn this to a racial thing but maybe because of the numbers/ratios, non-black males have to do this. With black or black/hispanic chicks as my focus....I AM THE FRIGGIN' COMMODITY and chick you are a dime a dozen.

Quote: (04-20-2013 12:01 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

I don't get the outrage.

Fuck coffee. Coffee is boring. Coffee screams I am NOT the life of the party.

"Let's drink overpriced booze at a hotel lounge while debating the shittiness of 50 shades of grey."

Right off, asking where to meet by calling it a game displays weakness in my mind. The above would have spun it back where the convo needed to be.

Granted. His idea sucks, but fuckin'-a? The first time I talk to a girl--via text message no less--do I have to suggest we have anal while skydiving over Paris or suffer her wrath of permanent rejection?

Fuck that. And fuck her. Good riddance, I'd say.

Absolutely, very bitchy thing to do.

More interesting is the lesson in what not to do from the guy's side. His first two texts were a steaming heap. She wanted him to lead and he couldn't deliver.

He could have set up a soft rejection by suggesting a definite activity, time and place. For example:

--happy hour at (cocktail bar) in (area) on thursday night?

With that proposition, she can claim lack of interest in the activity or poor logistics with the area. She can also reply maybe, subject to confirming she's free that night.

If you hit her at first with a "so, wanna do something sometime?", the only response left to her is "umm..not really" and it's hard to phrase that tactfully.