rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shoulder width > height > penis length

Interesting study on what women consider sexually attractive in men. The findings reveal just how ridiculously picky women are on physical traits:

Quote:Quote:

In an article just published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, Dr Mautz and his team describe their results. Happily for the insecure, although the women did indeed find a larger penis alluring, it was not the most important factor. That honour went to the combination of broad shoulders and a narrow waist, which accounted for around three-quarters of the variation in attractiveness all by itself. Height was also only a weak predictor of appeal. That is odd, says Dr Mautz, because other studies have linked height with all sorts of benefits, from higher salaries to longer lives. The bigger-is-better effect was also subject to diminishing returns: each extra centimetre, whether of height, shoulder width or penis size, was less significant than the previous one.

Nonetheless, even the tallest, broadest-shouldered and best-endowed digital hunks that the researchers generated fell short of perfection. “The optimum values appear to lie outside the tested range,” they note, adding that the “maxima are more than two standard deviations from the population mean for each trait.” That means that, for each trait, fewer than 2.5% of the men whom women encounter in the real world will be as generously proportioned as they might hope. Men with perfect scores in all three traits will be rarer than hen’s teeth.

So the takeaway here is work the shit out of your traps and deltoids at the gym. It's more important than height or the length of your member.

Quote:Quote:

“maxima are more than two standard deviations from the population mean for each trait.” That means that, for each trait, fewer than 2.5% of the men whom women encounter in the real world will be as generously proportioned as they might hope.

Yeah, but I'm a woman, damnit! So I deserve a man of over +2.0 z-scores of attractiveness, even though I myself am -2.0 z-scores in physical attractiveness, and -2.5 z-scores in personality!

At +1.5 z-scores BMI and +2.0 in useless degrees (B.A. in Cultural Anthropology and M.A. in Communications), I am a voluptuous, dynamic woman who is entitled to nothing short of a man with the looks of Hugh Jackman with the intelligence of John Von Neumann!

Men are just intimidated by my erudition and standards; some Prince Charming needs to MAN UP and help pay off my student loans!

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

This is one of the reasons mesomorphs have it easier on average than ectomorphs, all else equal.

Quote: (04-18-2013 01:46 AM)solo Wrote:  

This is one of the reasons mesomorphs have it easier on average than ectomorphs, all else equal.
Here we go [Image: facepalm.png]

I don't know why guys worry about length of member. It's only useful for repeat performances and reputation. You don't walk around in clubs showing off your penis so why care so much?

A man's height only seems to matter and that doesn't even really seem to be the case, in the United States.

In other countries, midgets fcuk as well as giants.

So wetin be the wahala?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Hmmmm interesting. I have very wide shoulders and a very slim waste.... many people have pointed this out....yehhhhhh

Quote: (04-17-2013 10:51 PM)Kabal Wrote:  

Yeah, but I'm a woman, damnit! So I deserve a man of over +2.0 z-scores of attractiveness, even though I myself am -2.0 z-scores in physical attractiveness, and -2.5 z-scores in personality!

At +1.5 z-scores BMI and +2.0 in useless degrees (B.A. in Cultural Anthropology and M.A. in Communications), I am a voluptuous, dynamic woman who is entitled to nothing short of a man with the looks of Hugh Jackman with the intelligence of John Von Neumann!

Men are just intimidated by my erudition and standards; some Prince Charming needs to MAN UP and help pay off my student loans!

Whoa, your a very superficial woman. I suggest you learn to be more humble and ask yourself what you have to offer. And drop the self entitlement behaviour, it is bad. Then again, you have been affect by feminism, so not surprised. I am sick of encountering women like you every time I approach. No wonder men with money left for greener pastures.

Quote: (04-18-2013 02:54 AM)Fredster Wrote:  

Whoa, your a very superficial woman. I suggest you learn to be more humble and ask yourself what you have to offer. And drop the self entitlement behaviour, it is bad. Then again, you have been affect by feminism, so not surprised. I am sick of encountering women like you every time I approach. No wonder men with money left for greener pastures.

[Image: 31702d1321527527-multiman-multifunctiona...alm-1-.jpg]

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Are the female proportion ideals that men desire any more attainable?

I've got the dick so I make the rules.
-Project Pat

Fredster are you serious ??!!!

Girls should be an ornament to the eye, not an ache in the ear.

Quote: (04-18-2013 06:35 AM)liberman Wrote:  

I don't think he understands sarcasm.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Ohh man! I messed up pretty bad. Sleep deprivation; could not read sarcasm. I never screw up up this bad. Next time, I'll never post on here without sleep. Apologies for this.

Quote: (04-18-2013 01:54 AM)Moma Wrote:  

I don't know why guys worry about length of member. It's only useful for repeat performances and reputation. You don't walk around in clubs showing off your penis so why care so much?

Drilling a woman with your huge cock is exceptionally satisfying.

Quote: (04-18-2013 07:54 AM)Fredster Wrote:  

Ohh man! I messed up pretty bad. Sleep deprivation; could not read sarcasm. I never screw up up this bad. Next time, I'll never post on here without sleep. Apologies for this.

Don't apologize, damnit. This website is the school of men. If anything, you should accuse Kabal or everyone else in the thread to be gay or something..

Quote: (04-18-2013 07:54 AM)Fredster Wrote:  

haha. i thought you was just playing along.

It's been shown before that the shallowness of women>>>>>> shallowness of men. I forgot what blog had this, but they did a study where a few fake online dating profiles were created to see how many messages they got. All of the women got messaged at a even rate with obviously the better looking women getting more. On the flip side, only the very good looking dudes got messaged and it wasn't even comparable to the average looking women. The slightly above average dudes and below didn't get shit.

The MSM pumps into all our heads from a very young age that women are the fairer sex and men are stupid pigs who are vain and very superficial.

Reppin the Jersey Shore.

All studies that use self-reported data from women are prima facie invalid.

These things can be over come in most environments. Unless you have a real handicap, there is no excuse not to start lifting today and working on your shoulders and waist built around squats and short rest intervals. Game will help with the other 2 (self confidence and technique in bed).

The problem comes from when the market gets so skewed in womens' favor in places like Toronto-Occupied-Ontario and Denmark that sub 5s can demand 6'4" guys and get them.

That's what's so useful about this forum. It gives men in those places who are willing to listen the intel on how and where to move.

Again it all comes down to working out.

Every guy should be hitting the gym 3x a week. Minimum.

By approaching a girl and being fit/big, you're already ahead of 98%(if not more), of the competition.

Quote: (04-18-2013 09:26 AM)NY Digital Wrote:  

By approaching a girl and being fit/big, you're already ahead of 98%(if not more), of the competition.

Did I log into bodybuilding.com?

Quote: (04-18-2013 09:46 AM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

Hotwheels, in all seriousness, I have to ask...do you even lift, bro?

A) You don't need to go to a gym. Get some dumbells and a bench and do it your apartment.

B) I believe that the triangle shape created by a man with wide shoulders and small waist is a form genital framing; it directs the viewers gaze down to the crotch. It's a way of make the world aware of your virility. This can also be done through body language. Do a search for the body language thread. I wrote about it there. Also, it's a sign of great power. Don't fuck with guys who have big shoulders and thick bones / thick wrists because they are able to get very impactful punches.

C) I'm someone who has very narrow shoulders. I'm and endomorph with thin wrists, long legs and an almost feminine body. I am working to build my physique more because I want to feel the weight and power of my body. I will say that I have more trouble in the summer and I often think it has to do with how girls react to my body. Maybe that's insecurity, maybe not.

However, being endomorph with an almost inverted V-shaped body hasn't stopped me from banging 21 girls so far this year, 40 last year, etc. My persistence and desire to get ass is greater than any insecurity I have. Most of the time it feels like an up-hill battle for me, but I will not stop until I get what I want or die trying.

Shoulder width is huge. I don't know about this survey but I definitely got a lot more results from women after a few years of deadlifting.

Should width is one feature of your body you can change too, so there's no excuse. There's nothing better for a woman than to place her head across your wide chest because your shoulders feel like wings.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (04-18-2013 09:46 AM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

This thread is turning into one that's very Misc like. Just sayin'

Reppin the Jersey Shore.