rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Post Your Biggest Red Pill/Game Lessons

In my thread about Mystery's actual results, many people fiercely defended him because he turned them on to game. It was not his particular attire or tactics, but his attitude that things can be broken down and learned. Inspired by this, here are my biggest game lessons. Add your own, or add anecdotes about Red Pill realizations that affected you.

1) Game is a social skill that can be learned. Sometimes you can literally read "lines" and tactics to anticipate and handle common situations. More commonly you need to practice skills like eye contact, body language, etc.

2) Game is counterintuitive. Frequently you have a higher chance of success if you ignore a woman and don't comply with her requests and shit tests.

3) At the same time, it's a numbers game. Self explanatory.

4) In addition to improving looks/money/status and increasing attraction with "game", the major skills are screening and logistics. You need to assess whether a woman is interested or just wasting your time (bored or polite, attention whore, dinner whore, etc.). Then you need to have logistics planned to escalate quickly. Those magical dates don't happen by chance.

5) The big thing that players do differently from chumps is maintain pipelines. A guy with magical thinking may not even look for a woman, expecting a relationship to "just happen". Regardless, when he meets one, he stops looking for others until getting permanently rejected. So he is perennially desperate and starting back at square zero. Players will parallel-process, cultivating many back-ups.

ABC

Always Be Closing

You can tell how strong a man's game is by the level of jealously on his face when seeing another man's success.

It's the best check for how insecure someone is.

Girls want to be approached. Girls want to be fucked.

Girls crave this. They need it.

Most pussy comes from lone-wolfing.

Push the interaction as far as you can take it when you're with a girl. You never know IF you will ever see the girl again.
I've learned this lesson many times until i learned it.

Also never underestimate how much a girl is into you. Many times I've assumed she wasn't into me that much but once i isolated and escalated physically they tore my clothes off and worshiped my cock.

Being rejected is the norm.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Go for the girls you think are "out of your league".

Read this somewhere not too long ago and it resonated with me: "If you put a girl up on a pedestal, she has no choice but to look down upon you." This was probably my biggest mistake when I was younger, among other things.

If you see a girl that attracts you, whether that is at a club, bar, grocery store, gym, airport, space station, bomb shelter..

Know that your chance of fucking her is 0%, unless you make the approach. By approaching her you are raising that to some other number. Even if that number is only 2%, 0.5%, 0.0001%.. You still have a shot at fucking her, as opposed to never if you hadn't approached.

Live for your own enjoyment.

Seeking validation is one of the most self destructive things you can do.

"What's the difference between us.
We can start at the penis.
Or scream I just don't give a fuck and see who really means it."
- Marshall Bruce Mathers III

Quote: (04-17-2013 06:00 PM)Feo Wrote:  

Go for the girls you think are "out of your league".

Ya damn right....the rejection is not as bad (if that happens).

Discovering how many women like to be dominated and roughed up sexually, how far you can take it, and how much they like it

Still kind of blows my mind a bit. Most guys just have no idea what all those sweet little princesses and responsible workers are into

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Women of all social classes respond better to violence than kindness.

When in doubt, be more violent (within the confines of the law, naturally).

Women often act out because they want you to punish them.

If you don't have a natural source of meanness, you must develop one to take your game to the next level.

Quote: (04-17-2013 08:36 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

Discovering how many women like to be dominated and roughed up sexually, how far you can take it, and how much they like it

Still kind of blows my mind a bit. Most guys just have no idea what all those sweet little princesses and responsible workers are into

Good one.

I remember smacking asses. Then hearing the moans. Then pulling hair a little. Then pulling it hard.. Then pulling hair while simultaneously choking. And more and more.

Other than outright degrading stuff, there's no limit to the amount of violence women want. (Being choked is great; spitting on their face...not so much.)

My friends all thought I was crazy. Then they started doing it and couldn't believe the results.

Uniformly positive. These are girls from all walks of life, high class girls, no class girls, younger girls, older girls....50 Shades of Grey didn't sell 70 million copies for nothing.

Most girls are idiots who despite talking endlessly with their friends are incapable of sustaining a good conversation with a stranger.
This was one of the revelations I had with girls, I assumed years ago, that most of them would be great at maintaining a conversation because they talked so much but they cant talk about anything but themselves and getting drunk.

Girls should be an ornament to the eye, not an ache in the ear.

-NOTHING in this life is owed to you, as man-you make or create the opportunities for yourself and NO one else.

-The importance of knowing when to hold and when to fold in the game that is life. I've learned SO much about game in the past year, through a wing in DC and living in Dc in general (haha-aka the expenses, job searching for what felt like eternity, and the foreign chicks). Getting better (as guys have discussed on here more lately in depth) is about being able to recognize what happens when you are successful (certain patterns) and being better able to screen out girls and situations when that will or won't happen. It REALLY helps if/when you start to notice tendencies or characteristics about girls that tend to be more dtf, or open etc. ( LOVE those types of threads on here) Its also important/helps to be able to tell the clear signs when a girl isn't interested or is starting to pull away, and what you are to do in that situation (aka pull away as well, instead of pushing harder which was a DEFINITE sticking point of mine in the past).

-Society can be full of a bunch of FUCKheads. You can't please everybody and not everyone is gonna like it/you/what you do, who gives a fuck? Everyone has their drug, and declares that what they know is what is right. Their religion, their career, their political beliefs or upbringing. Show them ONE point or case where they could be wrong, and they will FREAK out. People are so basic and sheltered (in the US at least) Stop living for other people or there opinions of you and do what you want (within moral/legal bounds of course!). Be you are and don't give a FUCK or make apologies for it or that you don't exactly fit the mold of everyone else or the majority of other people. Plus I learned that while some people don't like this or certain aspects of me, it polarizes people to the point that it pushes people away-but it ALSO attracts people who are similar minded MUCH closer. Its pretty much a win win.

I think this was a big thing for me in this past year, and can be brought to an idea of El Mech-ish method in a way. I don't take it to his level, haha, but I definitely give less of a fuck about unimportant things than I used to. Be worried about good friends/your boys, family, your fitness and health, finance and career. Your aspirations. Everything else? FUCK IT! I don't live my life for you, I live it for me. Who cares if some of the things I do are unorthodox? I don't have a heart that beats for you or what someone else wants me to do, I'm here to live MY life. If you spent life worrying about the small shit or what some girls perception of you is that you are about to hit on-you will NEVER hit it (and by it I mean THAT ASS!!). I'm not saying be reckless or openly disrespect people, I tend to be outgoing as fuck wherever I go-just don't sweat the small shit that you can't change and all the mindless people with stupid opinions.

-Last but not least, I think is Perception. I learned that for me, Perception isn't everything...it was (or is) the ONLY thing. The way you perceive things is a FUNDAMENTAL key to game. Do you look at that hot girl by the counter (or wherever) and say

'Damn, shes cute. I would like to have a girl like that sometime in my life...'

...and then PUSS out cause shes out of your league-or do you say

'Eureka! Boner achieved, lets go talk to that girl. If she doesn't like me...fuck it, what do I have to lose?! She looks way too much like that girl I hooked up with last week too (evil laugh on the inside)...and I never thought I could get that type of girl before....but then again I do recall how she said she wanted it in 'the bum' after we 69'd.'

-Etc, once again its all about BREAKING those perceptions and creating new ones-empowering yourself to see opportunities where you previously had not. THAT is what game is really about to me. CRITICALLY opening up the way you looked at things before and seeing new opportunities. etc. You REALLY learn to push yourself, SOLELY in the interactions of women and that spreads into other aspects of your life as well. THAT'S Game, and what game is ALL about. Once you start to get that upward spiral you feel unstoppable.

-Girls WANT to be gamed, they want your goods and the skills you got-you just have to HAVE them and be there for it to work. They don't want to shoot guys down, and are hoping you are not the next socially retarded idiot that can barely put two sentences together, doesn't know how to work people well, dances like a buffoon, or has TERRIBLE humor with minimal aspirations in life. They want zeal, they want vigor, they want action, they want dominance. Be THAT guy and make your move, or move into becoming that man.

Loving this thread

-Good hunting in the meantime gentlemen

Girls are completely incapable of approaching (for all practical purposes, unless you are top 1% guy.)

That means if they do not have a regular guy, they are completely trapped in sexual deprivation until a guy does something.

Imagine if you could not eat unless someone offered you food first, if you were incapable of asking for food except by beseeching looks.

- so called "naturals" are actually dorks who do well only under certain circumstances

all women love being choked

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

-Never battle a woman with logic and rationale, it's a fool's errand.

-Charm = treating women like little children, a spoiled little princess who desperately needs a spanking.

-Fortune favors the bold

-Rejection is okay. Not every girl is going to want the D

-Learn how to tie a few good knots. Women love feeling powerless.

Still learning this one but the overwhelming majority of women out there are not going to be available or interested in you. Regardless of looks, wealth, game and status. HOWEVER that small percentage that is, you have to push every interaction as far as you possibly can.

Sometimes you just gotta walk away...or in the words of the late and great Patrice O' Neal -"Sometimes you just got to take the L "

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Collect all of the family, friends and societal influence from your life and just put it aside.

I mean dont think about that shit or let it affect you.

Then spend a weekend alone with no tv, computer or phone in a hotel with a pad and pen.

Sit and think and write about what are YOUR goals, dreams and desires also what your strenghts and weaknesses are and come out of the weekend with a gameplan.

Ok now that you know what YOU want go make it fucking happen.

It really is that simple.

For me all the red pill has ever been was just an affirmation that focusing on my most primal wants and desires was what I should be doing.

Men can let bullshit that doesn´t matter to them affect them and to me that is what seperates those that take the red pill from the blue pill.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4OOiKhF6VuKisYBsJi4f...XHZ5ztsCvQ]

Some game notes:

Act like you have a 10 inch dick and a 7 figure net worth

Play into womens emotions by understanding they all live in the now

Approach like a madman but after that less is more(talk less, care less, make less effort in the relationship)

Never act jealous

Be quick to find the faults with women so that you never in your mind "put them on a pedestal"

Live and date abroad as that will help set the standard of how women
should be treating you

[Image: mystery-style-pua.jpg]

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

The best thing I've learned is overcoming lmr.