rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Operation Russia: Saint Petersburg

Disclaimer: I am a white American that only speaks English. I was only in STP for 5 days. I was accompanied by 3 Russian speaking friends.

Results:

ONS - 0
Gorgeous Russian girls begging me to come back - 15+

Objectives:
I want to be clear about my objectives of this trip. Due to the short nature of my stay, I had no intention of going on dates, coffee meet ups, etc...

If I was going to bang it was going to be from a ONS.

Additionally, I am a HUGE partier. Some of you are probably thinking "yeah, I like to go to clubs too". But chances are that you don't polish off 20+ ounces of Russian vodka to yourself in a few hours and get home at 10 in the morning only to wake up the next afternoon to have a glass of vodka with your "morning" omelette.

THAT BEING SAID... The daytime was a complete write off for me. Which led me to only rely on night game.

Venues:

Unfortunately the weather was not so great when I was there. This really seemed to affect the turnout at the clubs every night we went out.

That being said, we frequented a few cool venues.

Duxless

This place is very cool. Intimidating bouncers all wear black ski masks as part of their theme.

Dress nice and you should be able to get in no problem. Arrive around 1AM, this will still be early for Russian standards.

Drinks are rather expensive. You are better off just ordering a bottle at the bar and posting up.

Laque

This is by far the most exclusive club in STP. We got a table at this place but it was a shame it was a pretty tame night.

Very extravagant and glamorous club with gorgeous women.

Rossi's Club

I wouldn't consider this place grunge really but it is not as fancy as the top two clubs. Really fun environment though. Apparently good on the week days.

Russian Women

If you are not naturally aggressive and dominant you will not do very well in Russia I am afraid.

Russian women are the most fiery I have ever met.

Ripped Shirt & Slapped in the Face

The first night we went out to a club I was talking with this russian chick and being very flirty back and forth with her.

But her way of flirting was by continuing to slap me in the face over and over again in between making out. As a really physically aggressive person myself I was able to physically dominate her by holding her, grabbing her wrists, neck, etc...

This only fuelled the fire by adding huge sexual tension.

At one point as we are grinding on the dance floor she take my buttoned up designer shirt and RIPS IT APART with the buttons flying off. Now I am pissed off. After the next slap, I grab her by the shoulders, get in her face, and absolutely loose my shit.

She disappears for the rest of the night. I think I rattled her so much she called it a night. Oh well, I can only put up with so much shit.

Shadow Boxing with a Chick

I am a very muscular guy and quite often chicks come up and touch my abs, arms, whatever... which is what started this next event in my VIP booth.

A cute little russian girl (after feeling my muscles) was squaring up for some playful shadow boxing. So we were going back and forth until she actually starts throwing some solid ass punches to my body and face.

At this point, I pick her up and toss her over my shoulder and start walking to the center of the dance floor.

THIS IS THE KIND OF DOMINANCE you need to display with these girls otherwise they will walk all over you.

Sex with Russian Women

According to my russian buddies, this absolutely translates into the bedroom where sex is almost like a passionate hate-fuck. In which, you are moving from the kitchen counter to the couch, to the floor, giving her the pounding of a life time.

After my interactions, in no way am I surprised.

Flash and Glamour

Status is a major part of Russian night life. If you buy a bottle of alcohol at a club, don't expect girls to come join you if it is vodka.

Whisky is like gold to them. Obviously not because it tastes better, but because it is foreign made and costs 3 times as much.

Russian Women: Social Behaviour

Here is the thing. They are the hottest women on the planet and THEY WILL GIVE YOU THE TIME OF DAY IF YOU GO TALK TO THEM.

You better make sure your game is tight because if they get bored for a single second they will bounce (so I was told). I remember some study was mentioned by my russian buddies that 70% of russian women cheat in relationships (source to come). This is because when they get bored, THEY WANDER IN SEARCH OF EXCITEMENT. Keep them laughing with a good flirty vibe and you are fine. Teasing is perfectly fine.

Guys, do not be intimidated if you see a russian 10 who is 5 inches taller than you. I was grinding with the hottest girl I have talked to in my life and she was easily a head taller than me.

English Ability

Overall, I was extremely impressed with the language ability. I was able to have full blown conversations night after night in noisy night clubs while I was absolutely wasted.

I think younger girls are more educated in the English language now. Maybe 1/10 girls I spoke to did not speak English. Keep in mind even though they speak english, it is not amazing English. Good enough none the less.

So why wasn't I able to get laid during my trip?

The girls I met (though I was dominant escalated heavily and was very confident) seemed to be VERY conscious of not going home on one night stands.

But every single one I got in contact with wanted to meet the next day for coffee.

I honestly did not have my hopes very high given our logistics. But I think if you went to Russia assuming their women will all fuck you on a dime you are mistaken.

One girl actually called out my friend (in a stern yet half joking tone)

"you think I don't know what you are trying to do?! You and your friends come here trying to fuck some Russian women! Of course I am not going home with you!"

So it seems like it is similar here to other countries I have been to in that, yes of course some girls will sleep around but rarely are they the good ones you want.

I had the opportunity to bang this one girl who I would BARELY give a 6. But honestly, I really didn't go to russia to bang girls like her and I am very happy regardless whether or not I bring home a ONS.

This fits with my historical lays, as maybe only 15% have been from ONS. The rest have been me getting to know the chick through hanging out.

Hope this helps anyone thinking of going!

So reminds me of Moscow [Image: smile.gif] Definitely need longer than 5 days to lock down those feisty cats. Good to hear you got by with English. I didn't think knowing Russian was such a big deal either. I found that If they spoke English they are more likely to show an interest in you as a foreigner, although obviously speaking Russian would be a major bonus. SOme of the hottest girls I met didn't speak a word.

Quote: (04-16-2013 08:22 AM)gadabout Wrote:  

So reminds me of Moscow [Image: smile.gif] Definitely need longer than 5 days to lock down those feisty cats. Good to hear you got by with English. I didn't think knowing Russian was such a big deal either. I found that If they spoke English they are more likely to show an interest in you as a foreigner, although obviously speaking Russian would be a major bonus. SOme of the hottest girls I met didn't speak a word.

Absolutely, Moscow is much more intense (in terms of posh and glamour). STP is a much more laid back (laughing as I write this) and liveable city.

Will do a post on moscow later also.

Great story.

[Image: avatar_11169.png]

With that haircut Im not surprised they were hitting you. They were probably trying to mug you for your purse.

Seriously though, sums them up well enough. Not easy to SNL normally, even harder if they are in their social circle already. Day game on the street when they are lone targets, get her out again ASAP and get some booze in her when you are out for SNL. Difficult to isolate them when they are already in a group unless you have an equal number of wings with you.

You caveman those women. You need to risk rejection from the first minute and give yourself no face saving outs. Caveman + Indifference + Fat Wallets = Russian 10's sucking you so hard your toes will curl

Quote: (04-16-2013 09:19 AM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

[Image: avatar_11169.png]

With that haircut Im not surprised they were hitting you. They were probably trying to mug you for your purse.

Seriously though, sums them up well enough. Not easy to SNL normally, even harder if they are in their social circle already. Day game on the street when they are lone targets, get her out again ASAP and get some booze in her when you are out for SNL. Difficult to isolate them when they are already in a group unless you have an equal number of wings with you.

You caveman those women. You need to risk rejection from the first minute and give yourself no face saving outs. Caveman + Indifference + Fat Wallets = Russian 10's sucking you so hard your toes will curl

Haha, russian chicks will eat you alive if you don't caveman them.

Fat wallets is an absolute must in Moscow I would say. Both in terms of your own personal life and in terms of getting girls.

STP is much more liveable.

You need to have multiple faces in Russia.Simpletons do not do well.Russians are complete chameleons.You need to posess at least the depth of a Russian and understand byzantine procedures and twisted thinking.

Gandt, how do you think you would have done if you went sarging by yourself without your Russian friends? Unfortunately, most of the guys on these forums don't have the luxury of having multiple local wingman so I would love to hear that.

Also,

"I had the opportunity to bang this one girl who I would BARELY give a 6. But honestly, I really didn't go to russia to bang girls like her and I am very happy regardless whether or not I bring home a ONS."

this is exactly what happened to me in UA (Kiev). No point in flying 8,000km just to go for American looking chicks. It is models or nothing! [Image: banana.gif]

Quote: (04-16-2013 09:47 PM)BCZalgyris Wrote:  

Gandt, how do you think you would have done if you went sarging by yourself without your Russian friends? Unfortunately, most of the guys on these forums don't have the luxury of having multiple local wingman so I would love to hear that.

Also,

"I had the opportunity to bang this one girl who I would BARELY give a 6. But honestly, I really didn't go to russia to bang girls like her and I am very happy regardless whether or not I bring home a ONS."

this is exactly what happened to me in UA (Kiev). No point in flying 8,000km just to go for American looking chicks. It is models or nothing! [Image: banana.gif]

Exactly! Glad you can relate!

As far as the Russian wingmen are concerned, I wouldn't be too worried. 9/10 girls I spoke to had pretty decent English.

What I WOULD focus on is spending more than 5 days in the country as you need time to warm these girls up. Man I wish I could have gone on first dates. I would have escalated the shit out of my girls. Their russian attitude and aggressiveness is just flat out designed to build sexual tension.

That being said, having a russian friend definitely came in handy to occupy her friends that only spoke Russian, which was a common theme throughout the trip.

Often girls would roll in packs and there was always at least 1 or 2 in the group with no English ability. And as we all know Russian chicks get bored quick so if you can entertain them, they will bounce.

HOWEVER!!!

One thing I did notice is that UNLIKE AMERICA if a girl is having a good time with you, her friend will not interject simply because she isn't getting any attention. There seems to be no notion of "if I'm not getting laid no one is getting laid" in Russia.

Can anyone confirm? Deny?

Quote: (04-17-2013 02:23 AM)gandt Wrote:  

Also,

As far as the Russian wingmen are concerned, I wouldn't be too worried. 9/10 girls I spoke to had pretty decent English.

What I WOULD focus on is spending more than 5 days in the country as you need time to warm these girls up. Man I wish I could have gone on first dates. I would have escalated the shit out of my girls. Their russian attitude and aggressiveness is just flat out designed to build sexual tension.

That being said, having a russian friend definitely came in handy to occupy her friends that only spoke Russian, which was a common theme throughout the trip.

Often girls would roll in packs and there was always at least 1 or 2 in the group with no English ability. And as we all know Russian chicks get bored quick so if you can entertain them, they will bounce.

HOWEVER!!!

One thing I did notice is that UNLIKE AMERICA if a girl is having a good time with you, her friend will not interject simply because she isn't getting any attention. There seems to be no notion of "if I'm not getting laid no one is getting laid" in Russia.

I think cockblocking is much less frequent here than in the US, but it does happen occasionally. Happened to me a few weeks ago at a club called Oblaka (cloud) here in Moscow, but it was a young drunk obnoxious girl and in the context of a birthday party. I was suprised and moved on so come to think of it that's probably one of the only times its every happened to me here. So it doesn't really happen that often and they are usually open to chatting and leave their friends alone..it's what I love about this place!

Q. why didn't you just tell these girls you were an exchange student or something and/or would be there quite often or coming back soon? I have had several 1st date bangs (i.e. meet at a bar and take them out and bang a day or two later) here actually, so I would not assume at all it's out of the question. But on the whole i think many girls will actually make you have a couple dates. Goes in line with most of the younger girls here wanting to get married at an early age (as my friend says, they have probably been banging since they were 13 so it's time to settle down!)

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

Quote: (04-18-2013 03:24 PM)Akula Wrote:  

Also,

HOWEVER!!!

I think cockblocking is much less frequent here than in the US, but it does happen occasionally. Happened to me a few weeks ago at a club called Oblaka (cloud) here in Moscow, but it was a young drunk obnoxious girl and in the context of a birthday party. I was suprised and moved on so come to think of it that's probably one of the only times its every happened to me here. So it doesn't really happen that often and they are usually open to chatting and leave their friends alone..it's what I love about this place!

Q. why didn't you just tell these girls you were an exchange student or something and/or would be there quite often or coming back soon? I have had several 1st date bangs (i.e. meet at a bar and take them out and bang a day or two later) here actually, so I would not assume at all it's out of the question. But on the whole i think many girls will actually make you have a couple dates. Goes in line with most of the younger girls here wanting to get married at an early age (as my friend says, they have probably been banging since they were 13 so it's time to settle down!)

Haha your friend is probably right. But the pressure to marry is more so from cities in Eastern Russia.

I actually live a 40 minute flight away from STP anyway so no need for me to lie to them [Image: smile.gif]

What's your deal? Are you russian? Or just travelling? I would be down to meet up with you in some russian cities.

Quote: (04-16-2013 03:52 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

You need to have multiple faces in Russia.Simpletons do not do well.Russians are complete chameleons.You need to posess at least the depth of a Russian and understand byzantine procedures and twisted thinking.

Elaborate.

Great stuff Gandt!

It seems you fell into the trap of nightgame. My theory is that on short trips like this, in unknown social territory, it is best to try and get as many prospects as possible on the first two nights, and then have mini meetups with them or the 3rd day, where you agree to see them later that same night and repeat with prospects on days for and 5.

Unless you have that outline solidly in mind going in, it can be hard to get out of nightgame mode.

Also, the fact is, when you are not certain of any outcome, it can be hard to commit to one.

Quote: (04-18-2013 03:49 PM)gandt Wrote:  

Also,

HOWEVER!!!

Haha your friend is probably right. But the pressure to marry is more so from cities in Eastern Russia.

I actually live a 40 minute flight away from STP anyway so no need for me to lie to them [Image: smile.gif]

What's your deal? Are you russian? Or just travelling? I would be down to meet up with you in some russian cities.

Lived here for 4+ years now, working in Moscow. Love the women and expat scene, hate the weather in winter, exorbitant cost of living and traffic. Only 10 b@ngs so far but have had 3 6-9 month LTRs here (not sure why really [Image: tard.gif]) which slowed me down a lot. Have a few things in the hopper now and am ready for Spring to help build the pipeline. I have found my standards have gone up so much that I rule out anything lower than a 7 (waste of time) but if you are at clubs here you need to be wary of the 8s, 9s and 10s who are trying to suck money out of you or find a sponsor.

I'm down for a meetup just let me know. Happy to share any advice/stories etc....I'm still learning so need pointers too! [Image: idea.gif]

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

Quote: (04-19-2013 02:48 AM)Fisto Wrote:  

Great stuff Gandt!

It seems you fell into the trap of nightgame. My theory is that on short trips like this, in unknown social territory, it is best to try and get as many prospects as possible on the first two nights, and then have mini meetups with them or the 3rd day, where you agree to see them later that same night and repeat with prospects on days for and 5.

Unless you have that outline solidly in mind going in, it can be hard to get out of nightgame mode.

Also, the fact is, when you are not certain of any outcome, it can be hard to commit to one.

Yeah this is a great idea. Probably the best way of providing the girls with a feeling of them "getting to know you" in such a short time frame.

Either way I was too blasted everyday from being hungover.

Guys are drinking way too much I think. I just don't see the reason for doing this esp on short trips. I mean you can get wasted back home as much as you want, but if I'm in another country I want maximum experience wrt the life and girls there. Being drunk significantly detracts from that, and prevents you from executing.

Quote: (04-19-2013 07:00 AM)Menace Wrote:  

Guys are drinking way too much I think. I just don't see the reason for doing this esp on short trips. I mean you can get wasted back home as much as you want, but if I'm in another country I want maximum experience wrt the life and girls there. Being drunk significantly detracts from that, and prevents you from executing.

Alcohol affects all people differently.

Personally, I can drink like a man and manage myself perfectly fine with women. I don't see how it detracts from it at all. I would rather skip all the sight seeing and typical touristy bullshit and party it up with the local women instead.

I was able to experience everything to do with Russian culture while there except for going on coffee dates with Russian girls, which I am not concerned about in the least... I saw the city, lived with a russian family, drank straight vodka by the cup, etc...

I go out sober a lot too and am totally comfortable with it but definitely have my reasons for drinking:
  • It's fun
  • I like the taste of various alcohols
  • It's a social activity
  • Getting girls to your VIP table
  • Networking and making connections (the biggest execs go out drinking with the best of them)
  • Probably many more
Anyway, to each their own.

*I can tolerate otherwise annoying clubs
*I can enjoy dance floor game
*I am a cocky mofo and don't give a shit (comfortably roll solo)

When I am having fun girls approach me. I have tried going out sober or not drinking as much and failed miserably. Alcohol is my crutch and I don't care.

Quote: (04-19-2013 08:22 AM)gadabout Wrote:  

*I can tolerate otherwise annoying clubs
*I can enjoy dance floor game
*I am a cocky mofo and don't give a shit (comfortably roll solo)

When I am having fun girls approach me. I have tried going out sober or not drinking as much and failed miserably. Alcohol is my crutch and I don't care.

I can't speak for Russia, but that's definitely the case in DC. Whenever I am doing something fun at a bar like play air hockey or skeeball with my friends, women come up to us because we are having a good time.

Quote: (04-19-2013 07:19 AM)gandt Wrote:  

Personally, I can drink like a man and manage myself perfectly fine with women. I don't see how it detracts from it at all. I would rather skip all the sight seeing and typical touristy bullshit and party it up with the local women instead.

Agree with that. I mean you definitely can hold more liquor than I can. I guess I mean if you're just in that wasted zone and don't know WTF is going on, that is in my opinion, silly to do all the time on short stays. However, if you can party and hold it and are more or less know what's up, that's reasonable.

Quote: (04-19-2013 11:15 AM)Menace Wrote:  

Quote: (04-19-2013 07:19 AM)gandt Wrote:  

Agree with that. I mean you definitely can hold more liquor than I can. I guess I mean if you're just in that wasted zone and don't know WTF is going on, that is in my opinion, silly to do all the time on short stays. However, if you can party and hold it and are more or less know what's up, that's reasonable.

I feel ya bro.

Drinking is like walking a fine line.

If you cross it, it can make you feel like you are sitting on the sidelines watching the whole night. This happens to me too sometimes and it's not enjoyable.

does Roosh have a list of best countries? I plan on being out of the states by 28-32?

I can't believe no one has zeroed in on Gandt's last awesome point "Probably many more". haha awesome!

Menace, I have noticed you giving out warnings about drinking, and you know what, you are right, but the thing is, it's like making a bunch of plans that are unachievable, you will be drinking (or at least I will be) and the only way to really combat that, is to accept that.

Edit: it's 5:16 am, I'm holding a big Bintang beer in my left wrist with this girl Putri laying next to me asleep. I'm drunk. DRUUUUNK.

Quote: (04-18-2013 03:49 PM)gandt Wrote:  

Also,

HOWEVER!!!

Wow, 40 minute flight away from St. Pete? What country are you from? The Baltic States or Finland then?