rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming Mormons?

Gaming Mormons?

Anyone have any experience?

She doesn't drink, smoke or even have coffee.

Super cute though with sexy smile and ass.

Proceed as usual or play a bit more of a spiritual, less cocky game?

Do they put out or will I have some last minute bible-camp resistance to put up with?

I have no experience with Mormons.

Gaming Mormons?

I am pretty sure you can tell if she is a virgin or not by looking at her face or how she flirts with guys.

If she is out of utah mormon, she will be more down to bang.

She won't drink but she will be down to go to clubs and drink water.
She might not like the smell of coffee shop
(I asked a mormon chick 'hey you want to meet at this coffee shop?' she said 'I don't drink coffee' well they fucking sell teas too. btw, they don't drink fucking green tea either, don't ask me why)
so take her to Froyo place to be safe.

They like to play stupid ass board games. well it's better to invite her to your house than meeting her at a bar, right? invite her to 'play' with you

Give her the assumption that whatever you guys do, no one in her social circle will find out.
(I met this fuckin guy at a bar and we decided to work on chicks together. there was this mormon chick. they were talking about high school and stuff. they both knew the same person. Now is this chick going to do any naughty things with us after she found out that fact?)
So even you know her friends, don't bring it up.

I think it's just the same as banging christian girls......patience is the virtue.
If she tries to convert you, just play you would be interested once you guys get 'close' together.

It's not hard to make out with mormon chicks on first date. But banging is totally different.

When you get her naked, by looking at her scared eyes, you can tell she's never done that before.
God only knows if she ever touched or even saw penis before.
Now if you get down with this kind of Pure girl, is it going to be worth it? I believe so.....

Gaming Mormons?

Yes. I remember these two girls came as missionaries to my house from Utah to Chicago to spread their Mormon ideology. I remember them asking me "Why did you want us to come today?" And I replied "Because I heard it was two cute girls coming to my house and I wanted to meet them" They instantly became red and very shy. I tried to spit game and ended up closing one of them. They later said that I should be more concerned with Jesus than with girls. I later had a date with the girl I number closed but only got a kiss and no bang. She was constantly being cockblocked by her fellow church partner, calling her constantly.

Gaming Mormons?

I have already had coffee with her during the day and things seemed good. She was interested, laughing a lot and seemed quite flirty. Just that she mentioned being morman got me unsure.

I am going with the classic 'watch her actions not her words' mindset.

So has anyone here banged a mormon then?

I have a couple of religion flags already but this one will be a first. And she is from Europe too

Gaming Mormons?

Sebastian- did you seal the deal and was she a virgin or just seemed that way?

Gaming Mormons?

my college roommate swore he lost his virginity at an orgy with a bunch of Mormon high school kids

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Gaming Mormons?

Tell her you voted for Mitt Romney.

Gaming Mormons?

yeah I banged this chick. I think this chick decided to bang me before we even meet. She said I was the 2nd guy. Another girl, I fingered her on first night. she enjoyed it but cried after that lol

If you want to keep seeing her, take the steps to avoid buyer's remorse.

Quote: (04-11-2013 10:15 PM)Irishman Wrote:  

Sebastian- did you seal the deal and was she a virgin or just seemed that way?

Gaming Mormons?

The sluttiest girl that I have ever known is a Mormon. Her divine hamster ™ is gigantic. I don't know if that's a trend, though.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Gaming Mormons?

The reason Mormons don't drink green tea is because it has caffeine. Mormons typically don't drink caffeine.

Handsome Creepy Eel, that's just a coincidence that the Mormon chick was a slut. We call those jack mormons.

I grew up around a lot of mormons and never bothered gaming them because it just wasn't worth the effort. Yeah, it's possible to find slutty mormons, but at least the ones I grew up with, they usually held off on sex until marriage, which was usually not much after graduating high school, in which case they would typically marry their high school sweet heart (Almost always also mormon). My school was strange, it was like you had two different groups of popular kids, you had the ones who smoked and drank and partied, then you had the mormons, and the two groups didn't interact with each other much. I was on the opposite side from the mormons. A lot of them probably viewed me as a "bad" kid. They were always so fucking boring anyways, no reason to want to hang out with them. I would probably shoot myself if I ever ended up marrying a mormon girl.

One more part I'll add to make things interesting. I posted this in another thread a while ago. One of my best friends growing up knocked up a mormon. She was what we consider a "jack" mormon. She smoked and drank and I don't think she was very big into church. I found out she was cheating on him and told him. He didn't believe me and thought I was trying to ruin his relationship. We had a big falling out, I eventually ended up moving to Colorado a couple months later. A year later I came back to Vegas and he had dumped her because he found out she was cheating (With a totally different guy than I knew about, surprise surprise). I leave again and come back maybe 2 years later, I find out that she fucked his dad, his dad got her pregnant, and she ended up aborting the baby (She ended up fucking his dad because she became a total coke whore and his dad was selling blow). Straight up Jerry Springer shit right there.

So it all just depends on how deep into her religion she is. If she's 23 and isn't married, she may be open to the idea of sex. Feel her out. I could tell you that a lot of the girls I grew up with, I think it would be quit clear that they wouldn't be worth the effort after speaking with them for an hour.

Gaming Mormons?

I have never gamed a Mormon, but I have gamed girls who don't drink, smoke, or anything like that.

My usual route is "beautiful view game"

http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2006/12/sun...uvers.html

Usually kills it.

Gaming Mormons?

Quote: (04-11-2013 09:30 PM)Atlantic Wrote:  

Anyone have any experience?

She doesn't drink, smoke or even have coffee.

Super cute though with sexy smile and ass.

Proceed as usual or play a bit more of a spiritual, less cocky game?

Do they put out or will I have some last minute bible-camp resistance to put up with?

I have no experience with Mormons.

Praise be to God and Alaha!

Remember they are not girls. They are Mormons.

Gaming Mormons?

Tell her she's growing on you and you're promoting her to third sister wife.

Gaming Mormons?

Hey guys, I have met these 2 mormon girls from the US in my city doing missionary work at church. Went to church with a friend just for a 1 time experience and met them. They seem very interested in talking to me and my friend. Gave us the mormon book and asked to read it, told us they can come to the library to explain things in the book. I havent taken them up on that offer till now. I also met this couple who invited us and the two girls for dinner. There was talk about religion during the dinner but I did not particularly express interest in that though I did express my opinion as to why religion might be useful to man in general terms.

Logistical problem: Both of them only share one phone.

I know the one that I am interested in finished high school and is waiting to go to uni this fall after a yr's break doing missionary work. A couple days after the dinner, my friend and I received a text about a scripture. I replied asking the girls to hang out sometime. Got a reply saying that since they are doing missionary work and spreading the gospel, they dont hang out but they are happy to meet and share more about the church. 7 mins later, i got another text saying that they would like to invite me to a baptism taking place later, hoping to meet me there. I did not reply to that message.

The couple invited us and the missionaries for dinner again but this time I did not go citing work but my friend went. Apparently, the girls did ask about me during that dinner and there is to be another dinner this coming week where they are going to cook this time at the couple's house. I have some dietary preferences and they are accommodating that and told my friend that I should come this time.

How do you guys think I should proceed? I got that dinner coming up. One phone for two girls is a problem and I cant see any way to isolate the girl. How do I escalate it?

Engage or Next?

Thanks for your opinions.

Gaming Mormons?

^

Sounds like a "nice" mormon girl trying to get you interested in her church. Unless you're interested in an LTR, I'd next.

If you're interested in an LTR, see if they have much in the way of youth events. Where I grew up they had stuff happening every weekend.

Gaming Mormons?

Why not to join the church and find a good wife?

Gaming Mormons?

It should be easy. The pickup lines write themselves.

"Hey baby, want to come back to my place and see my magic underwear?"

Gaming Mormons?

Quote: (05-07-2017 02:52 AM)Tytalus Wrote:  

^

Sounds like a "nice" mormon girl trying to get you interested in her church. Unless you're interested in an LTR, I'd next.

If you're interested in an LTR, see if they have much in the way of youth events. Where I grew up they had stuff happening every weekend.

Looking at the practical side of things, how do I isolate her? Doubts on the mormon book and ask her to come over to my place/library? Both of them are gonna come. And they already said no to hanging out. It seems like hanging out with her at the church just seems very 'beta' for some reason.

I am fine with doing church related activities and stuff, I am guessing thats only Sunday church as this is a small town with a small mormon population but I am not into converting and getting baptised and stuff just to have a relationship with her. Would you think conversion is going to come up at some point?

What do you guys suggest?

Gaming Mormons?

You might as well do a Rubik's cube blind folded...

Gaming Mormons?

Quote: (05-07-2017 08:27 PM)Hazaer Wrote:  

^

Looking at the practical side of things, how do I isolate her? Doubts on the mormon book and ask her to come over to my place/library? Both of them are gonna come. And they already said no to hanging out. It seems like hanging out with her at the church just seems very 'beta' for some reason.

I am fine with doing church related activities and stuff, I am guessing thats only Sunday church as this is a small town with a small mormon population but I am not into converting and getting baptised and stuff just to have a relationship with her. Would you think conversion is going to come up at some point?

Stop now.

Don't not give these girls any money.

They are at their peak of religiousness when they are on the missions. You are wasting your time and will not get laid. The only thing that will come of this is you being locked into some type of tithing contract or in a cult out in the woods.

Stop. Stop. Stop.

Aloha!

Gaming Mormons?

Quote: (05-07-2017 09:37 PM)Kona Wrote:  

^

Stop now.

They are at their peak of religiousness when they are on the missions. You are wasting your time and will not get laid. The only thing that will come of this is you being locked into some type of tithing contract or in a cult out in the woods.

Stop. Stop. Stop.

Aloha!

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

Gaming Mormons?

^

Stop now.

Stop. Stop. Stop.

Aloha!

I have no intention of giving them any money. You make it sound like they are going to be nuns haha.. But boy, they are persistent in wanting to meet.

Gaming Mormons?

^

Stop now.

Stop. Stop. Stop.

Aloha!

^ Yep; Not sure if the original is a troll; you have zero chance of pulling a mormon girl missionary. It's the stupidest game tactic of all time, even worse than going after single mothers with multiple kids.