rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

6 words that can get you white, yuppie, pussy
words that can get you white, yuppie, pussy
I've been trying to pick up some yuppie pussy recently. My company is temporarily in the Goldman Sachs building in Jersey City, and Ive been hitting the thursday/friday happy hour scene.

I have NO problem with white women except with SUPER white women. I'm not talking about italian/german white like myself, I mean blond hair, blue eyes, wealthy family white girls. Women who went to 30K a year high schools, and have yachts and summer homes.

These are the 6 words that I've found that AT LEAST get you a foot in the door.

"I am going to law school"

or

"I am applying to law school"

My company would pay me $6k a year tuition to go to law school, and even though there is a 0 percent chance of me going, I've noticed that if I talk about it YUPPIE women start getting horny.

Anyone have luck with WASP'y women? I don't even think they are the best looking, but they hit up the after work happy hours frequently..
My Dad's friend told me he can get the attention of these types of girls by telling them he's a dentist.
I'm assuming those 6 words only work if you have white skin [Image: icon_popcorn.gif]
Try "Hi, my name is Leonardo DiCaprio."
med school works better.
I've had success with 'get in the car, I have a gun'
Dentist and med school would work too, but since I am in the financial district law school would make more sense...

I met a girl last week who owns a fuckin horse. It's a whole different type of game. If they get REALLY drunk they usually calm down and become more approachable, but it is a 1% game that I am not used to. Charity events are rich people pussy paradise.
You're probably hurting yourself with all the stressing about what you do. Why tell anyone what you do at all?

Stop seeking approval. Hint at something interesting and let them seek your approval. Let them try and get it out of you.
I hit on a girl like that. she wasn't just hot though.

Obviously she stood out from the crowd. (about one of 3 hottest girls from couple hundreds crowds)
She was with some average chick and that girl didn't mind talking to me after I said 'hi I had to talk to you guys'
I wasn't afraid to talk to her because I thought she was just hot girl.
When she said she was a news anchor, my confidence level dropped.....
I think you need to have serious career or $ to have a shot with a girl like that.
how many lawyers are in the city? how many doctors?
but how many hot news anchor? 1 or 2?
I don't thinkso. I was unemployed and didn't hide it when I nailed some C level actress that specialized in showing her boobs in direct to dvd horror films.
"I have got inheritance due soon"
This is the 1%. $30K a year for high school, Goldman Sachs internship, house in New England with a boat and shit. Their shit test is a 3 hour interview...

They protect the pussy just like they protect that 5 million dollar inheritance they have coming to them. They play tennis, they sail, they ride their horses, and they go to martha's vineyard. Most of them are blond's which is pretty hot....

The guy's have no game. They all have that young JFK look, with the long hair and the boat shoe's....I alpha past them in 3 seconds.
Have you tried taking your shirt off Captain Planet?
Quote: (04-10-2013 08:39 PM)TheCaptainPower Wrote:  

This is the 1%. $30K a year for high school, Goldman Sachs internship, house in New England with a boat and shit. Their shit test is a 3 hour interview...

They protect the pussy just like they protect that 5 million dollar inheritance they have coming to them. They play tennis, they sail, they ride their horses, and they go to martha's vineyard. Most of them are blond's which is pretty hot....

The guy's have no game. They all have that young JFK look, with the long hair and the boat shoe's....I alpha past them in 3 seconds.

Yep. Either you show you're "in" and that it's socially acceptable or you go WAY OUT. Being a middle class sclub does nothing. Being a drug dealer or criminal bad boy works.

El mech grew up around those people. You should ping him for his take.
Quote: (04-10-2013 08:52 PM)houston Wrote:  

Have you tried taking your shirt off Captain Planet?

Haven't you heard?

Captain planet wears two shirts - a baggy dress shirt with a white undershirt.
Speaking from experience, those words get you nowhere. Unless you're a paid lawyer, avoid the topic.

If you're doing fake it 'til you make it game, I'd suggest saying you're already a paid lawyer or a human trafficker.
@ Houston The shirt off only worked at Seaside Heights and Texas!

@ MikeCF Actually last week I ditched the white shirt and rocked the wife beater. It definately worked, I owe GManifesto a beer for that one...
Quote: (04-10-2013 08:27 PM)TheCaptainPower Wrote:  

Dentist and med school would work too, but since I am in the financial district law school would make more sense...

I met a girl last week who owns a fuckin horse. It's a whole different type of game. If they get REALLY drunk they usually calm down and become more approachable, but it is a 1% game that I am not used to. Charity events are rich people pussy paradise.

My current main girl has 3 horses.

Hanging out at The Del Mar Racetrack for most of my life, I have swooped tons of these girls.

It is all personality and style dependent, but I don't think the "higher education" route is the best at all.

Go The Playboy route. It is kind of a "one size fits all" and I think actually works the best on these types of girls. Not to mention about 100 years of history backing it up.

They already know tons of lawyers and guys in law school.
G, you ever hit up the Hamptons? Going to try to get a date sheet going for that this summer.

We should have a new flag for a women worth more than a million, "gold flag? "
I have a real hard time believing saying this makes any difference, esp. in NYC. I mean maybe if you said I am a public defender who defends LGBT homeless orphans I could see that working.
If you're interested in meeting more girls like this in a late night setting, head over to Dorrians on the UES.

It's like a goddamn Hamptons/Cape Cod advertisement over there.

I almost spit my drink out of my mouth when a girl's line to me was, "And I'm xxxxx, a future senator of Connecticut.
@Male Defined I've been to a couple of those upper east side bars, and I used to see guy's wearing sailor hats like Gilligan. I used to hit up "Mad River" and "Saloon".
Telling a girl you're a lawyer in NYC is akin to admitting you're middle class. She'll pretend to be impressed while surfing DABA on her iPhone and keeping a lookout for the DE Shaw juniors out of the corner of her eye.
Quote:Quote:

It's true in my university town -- even ugly guys with hot chicks.

But then it all makes sense when your realize the guys are law students.

Nail the chicks early before they consign themselves to empty, loveless, yuppified marriages.
Quote: (04-10-2013 09:13 PM)TheCaptainPower Wrote:  

@Male Defined I've been to a couple of those upper east side bars, and I used to see guy's wearing sailor hats like Gilligan. I used to hit up "Mad River" and "Saloon".

Dorrians is a whole other level. Same neighborhood as those bars. Check it out one day.