rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where to Live in Washington, D.C.?

I currently live in Roosh's old neighborhood, which is devoid of single white women. I have a gorgeous house, with two kitchens and four acres of privacy for my landscaped pool. But the logistics suck. So I'm considering moving to D.C. I want easy access to 30- and even hot 40-somethings. Money is not a big issue. Where should I live in downtown or North-D.C.?

Quote: (04-09-2013 05:31 PM)Divorco Wrote:  

I currently live in Roosh's old neighborhood, which is devoid of single white women. I have a gorgeous house, with two kitchens and four acres of privacy for my landscaped pool. But the logistics suck. So I'm considering moving to D.C. I want easy access to 30- and even hot 40-somethings. Money is not a big issue. Where should I live in downtown or North-D.C.?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographic...gton,_D.C.

the graphic clearly shows that if you want white woman head north!(north west)

Bethesda

Quote: (04-09-2013 05:48 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Bethesda

My impression of girls in Bethesda was they tend to stay at work/home or go to DC.

Bethesda

Bethesda is heavily Jewish. If thats your thing, great, otherwise head to Arlington somewhere on the Orange line - Rosslyn, Clarendon, Courthouse, or Ballston.

Bethesda

Out of everywhere in Montgomery County, P.G. County, and D.C., I would probably pick Bethesda. College Park may be a close second. My reasons for giving Bethesda the top spot are that many things are within walking distance, you are just a short metro ride from D.C., and there are not many fat girls there. One downside to living there is that I think the Bethesda nightlife is pretty bad. Sometimes a good venue will appear, but it will usually take a turn for the worse not too long after it opens.

There are not a lot of places in the DC metro area where you're going to find a pool of attractive, still in shape women in their 30s and 40s. You may want to live somewhere downtown or Dupont/Logan Circle and meet women from all over who want to come in for a night on the town

The pickings are quite slim sir! I live in the DC Metro and dammit the quality of women sucks! Let me know if you want to meet up in DC and huntttttttt! LOL

Soho.

Dupont, Foggy Bottom, NoMa (Archstone Apartments), Georgetown, Logan Circle, Rosslyn, Bethesda.

If money is not a big issue just hire a driver when you want to go out.

I assume you have a nice ride or two to go with the nice house so use that shit to your advantage. 30's and 40's broads are more apt to be looking for a provider, so display that.

I've done this and it was cheaper than cabs, more convenient as you can go wherever you want when you want, and a nice DHV.

Quote: (04-09-2013 07:56 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Dupont, Foggy Bottom, NoMa (Archstone Apartments), Georgetown, Logan Circle, Rosslyn, Bethesda.

Rosslyn is not a place to live in if you goal is to meet single women...I live a mile from Rosslyn metro and this area is full of business travelers who stay in rentals, rich married couples, and an occasional spoiled kid who go's to Georgetown/GWU. I see way more singles if you go down the Orange line towards Clarendon, VA Square, or Ballston areas. Better bet would be to move to Clarendon although you won't find single women there past age of 35.

If we are only speaking about the city, then IMHO the best place would be around Woodley Park (Zoo)/Upper Connecticut Avenue area. Please note, my statements only apply to your 30-40 demographics. If you want them younger I would recommend Foggy Bottom area or Dupont Circle.

Quote: (04-09-2013 08:33 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

[quote='Divorco' pid='416252' dateline='1365546689']

I've done this and it was cheaper than cabs, more convenient as you can go wherever you want when you want, and a nice DHV.

How did you go about finding a driver, and how did you pay him?

A guy I know that is always broke. Paid him like 50 bux to drive my Avi around all night. All the places we went would have cost at least $150 in cabs along with lots of waiting.

I'm sure an ad on CL would give a guy a plethora of guys to choose from.

I don't think Bethesda is a good idea if you want to meet women. I have never seen any significant quantity of single women there of any age. It's mostly couples at night and families during the day, however I am talking about the "new" Bethesda around Elm St/Bethesda Ave and Bethesda Row. There is an older part with some bars (I think), which I have never been to at night, but I will put money down that there is no consistent concentrated source of good targets there.

Get a place central in DC NW; if money is no object you can get something in a great location.

What about Friendship Heights?

Striking distance from Bethesda, Cleveland Park, Chevy Chase, the Cathedral and American University.

Good move or bad?

Quote: (04-09-2013 09:40 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

A guy I know that is always broke. Paid him like 50 bux to drive my Avi around all night. All the places we went would have cost at least $150 in cabs along with lots of waiting.

I think this is a pretty good idea as long as the guy drives his car. There are obvious risks associated with an unauthorized/uninsured person driving your car.

Quote: (04-09-2013 11:08 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

What about Friendship Heights?

Striking distance from Bethesda, Cleveland Park, Chevy Chase, the Cathedral and American University.

Good move or bad?

Friendship Heights may be a good option because you are about two metro stops from Bethesda and you are closer to downtown D.C. than you would be living in Bethesda or in any other part of Montgomery County. There is also a venue located in Friendship Heights right on Wisconsin Avenue. It was kind of a latin/middle eastern place. For some reason, I can't remember the name. I went there with some girl a while back and it looked decent. I went back alone and it was not nearly as good.

[attachment=11046]

Rent this apartment above pizza mart no matter how much it costs. Do all your game at bar closing time downstairs.

Quote: (04-10-2013 10:37 AM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Quote: (04-09-2013 09:40 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

I think this is a pretty good idea as long as the guy drives his car. There are obvious risks associated with an unauthorized/uninsured person driving your car.

Live on the edge man...

Quote: (04-10-2013 10:48 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Rent this apartment above pizza mart no matter how much it costs. Do all your game at bar closing time downstairs.

Word. That right there is the sloppiest strip in all of DC. You can pull mad fatties with some 3am game right there. With an apartment above though, your best move would be to get a fishing rod and hang whole chickens out of your window as bait.

Howard has the best girls in dc. It's also in NW. honestly if stay in DuPont and Georgetown because downtown is a lot of tourist and fags

Said she only fucked like 4 or 5 niggas so you know you gotta multiply by three

IMHO, if you want women in their 30's and 40's, i'd recommend Alexandria. Although it's the other side of town, i've always seen lots of single 30's and 40's women there. However, overall, you may do better in DC proper.

If I had to do over again, I would live along U St between 18th and 9th Streets. Maybe up a bit near Meridian Hill park. There's kind of a retro looking, but new Harris Teeter on Kalorama Rd just over 16th St that is a good place to survey the talent. Most of my friends live up in that part of town and go out to the bars there.

Also, most of the popular yoga studios are up along U St and Adams Morgan.

Quote: (04-10-2013 01:39 PM)j r Wrote:  

Quote: (04-10-2013 10:48 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Word. That right there is the sloppiest strip in all of DC. You can pull mad fatties with some 3am game right there. With an apartment above though, your best move would be to get a fishing rod and hang whole chickens out of your window as bait.

Hahahha

Renting that apartment would be pretty tight. You would never get any sleep on the weekends, but at least you would be highly entertained with the drunkards cruising about.