rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Reeling It in On Line -- My POF Exchange

Some context. I have been working this babe on POF for a while -- was going to see her last month for the first time, we had talked, exchanged pics....but I was having some difficulty with one of my harem, plus work, and...well...I admit, I was kinda ambivalent and I kinda flaked on her -- having set up a meet and then bailed. I told her I was having "second thoughts" about being with a married woman -- it's the all purpose excuse for ducking out on a married babe -- ANOTHER reason why I target them.

Anyway, so things died down...and then her profile, which had disappeared, reappeared..and I thought, let's see if I can't resurrect this thing...in the spirit of Easter, of course.

So begins the exchange. The first few occur over one day. Then you will see the timeline switch.

First me.

Quote:Quote:

Hmmm... I see you're back. And every time I check here, you're on...I am on and off quick, so either you and I have exquisite timing (with ALL its implications) or you are on here...A LOT.

Which is it?

Her

What can I say ... I get lots of mail.

Me

Hmm...that is not surprising...you're -- ahem -- "out there" now. Meanwhile, are you getting the sort of mail that one typically gets in a real mailbox -- junky solicitations, boring come-ons, the proverbial one-time offers? You know, the mail that is addressed to "Resident?" Considering how much you are on here, I would guess that is the case.

Her

You mean instead of the once-in-a-blue-moon communications from a quality guy like you?

You're sounding awfully judgmental. I am making myself available. What's wrong with that? I think of it as a numbers game - there is bound to be a lot of junk mail, yes, but every now and then a quality person does come along.

Not that I owe you an explanation, but I have a phone app that makes it is very easy to check/respond to my mail - I check work and personal email often as well.

Me

It's been quite a while since we've seen a blue moon, so I think I am beating that metric.

I love the word "judgmental." So often a pejorative, but actually an ongoing state of mind for ...well, everybody. Don't try to count up the judgments you're making every time you open your POF inbox. Even someone as smart as you would lose count.

As for my "availability" -- we can discuss that. Of course, in between the flood of POF correspondence that you have to -- ahem -- judge.

Her

Actions speak louder than words, you're clever with your words but the rest remains to be seen. Like I said before - no follow-through. I guess I've just lost interest.

Personally, I'm all for a little less talk and a lot more action. I'm not gettin' any younger (OK enough cliches). I am interested in finding a person who is accomplished but isn't defined by it - who actually has (makes) time for a relationship he values.

And yes ... We all make judgments here but what you're doing is judging from on high - I am simply using my powers of discernment to decide whether someone could be a match. I DO NOT judge people (as you seem to be judging me) for their actions, preferences or propositions here - we're all adults and everyone's entitled to theirs... even you.

I don't need to be with someone who just makes me feel bad all the time . I want to be wanted! And I won't settle for anything less.

3 days later I write back.

Well, suit yourself.

But as you correspond with the desperate men who, if you meet them, will grovel in your presence, or seem so lame as they hang on your every syllable for approval and confirmation– think instead of a man with confidence, almost arrogance, teasing you and making your laugh.

And as you finally meet one of these men, and see the curved shoulders of a man whose trapezius muscles are wasting away, or who has that belly roll or jiggling pecs…think instead of a man who can do 35 pushups, curl 45 lbs, and can power row 100 lbs.

And, when you meet a man, and wonder how he will kiss you…and he clearly demonstrates no clue about how to do it, or, worse yet, decides to attack your throat…

And, finally, when you do get under the sheets with one of these men, and they awkwardly touch you, and have no sense of a woman’s body….a man who has the staying power of a limp flower… think instead of man who know how to combine tenderness and power, who knows the rhythms of great passion, who has the discipline to maintain himself, and who revels in the pleasure he provides, and dominates without instilling fear…and thrills by allowing you to have total openness…

Just sayin...

Nothing from her..no response. One week later, from me.

Take off next Tuesday...meet me. After lunch.

Two hours later from her.

Name the place ... I'll be there.

Cha Ching!!

Great writing tman. Do all of these sorts of women you target, i.e. 40+ married or divorced respond to this style? It's like you're writing in vignettes from a Shades of Grey type of book.

I think this is some excellent material. The one thing that comes to mind though, is that it seems like you are investing a lot of time through your long messages to her. She is just some online girl who you barely know besides her profile and her responses, and you are giving long detailed messages that shows you obviously thought it through.

I'm not judging your message style, because it obviously worked, it's just that most of the women on there don't deserve such effort like this. What made you go through with it? I imagine if you were to message 20 women online, and 5 of those replied, and 3 of those you had long, good conversations like this, you could get yourself some dates, but at what cost?

Maybe its just that I had a poor attempt at POF a couple months ago and didn't get any results from it. A lthough I hadn't really put too much effort, I still expected something in return. And this seems like a large investment just to get a date that may or may not end up in a bang.

Very well written, but most importantly you did not succumb to her shit tests.

Well done, thanks for the thread

Quote: (04-04-2013 01:27 PM)Nascimento Wrote:  

it's just that most of the women on there don't deserve such effort like this. What made you go through with it? I imagine if you were to message 20 women online, and 5 of those replied, and 3 of those you had long, good conversations like this, you could get yourself some dates, but at what cost?

It's not as black and white as that though. I think it was a good message, and anything you do in game is always a learning method. That's a great message and style that could work in his favour another time, so it's not a complete waste of time. He's seen now how it works and can do it again if needs be. Plus, it looks like he'll be getting laid out of it.

Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. If everyone follows a textbook or "alpha" rules, this probably wouldn't have ended the same way.

My favorite line in this was hers:

I am interested in finding a person who is accomplished but isn't defined by it - who actually has (makes) time for a relationship he values.

That sums up how I feel about all the girls on OkCupid who go on and on about how passionate they are about their job, how much they travel, etc., etc. Now, how to spin this so that instead of me qualifying myself as accomplished enough to date her, she's qualifying herself to me as someone who cares enough to make time for a relationship?

Quote: (04-04-2013 01:27 PM)Nascimento Wrote:  

I think this is some excellent material. The one thing that comes to mind though, is that it seems like you are investing a lot of time through your long messages to her. She is just some online girl who you barely know besides her profile and her responses, and you are giving long detailed messages that shows you obviously thought it through.

I'm not judging your message style, because it obviously worked, it's just that most of the women on there don't deserve such effort like this. What made you go through with it? I imagine if you were to message 20 women online, and 5 of those replied, and 3 of those you had long, good conversations like this, you could get yourself some dates, but at what cost?

Maybe its just that I had a poor attempt at POF a couple months ago and didn't get any results from it. A lthough I hadn't really put too much effort, I still expected something in return. And this seems like a large investment just to get a date that may or may not end up in a bang.

First of all, she initially contacted me, so she had pre-qualified herself.

Second, I will only put in this effort for someone who displays interest.

Third, it's not a lot of effort for me. I am pretty glib as those of you have read my posts know. I can spin this shit out easily. It is, in fact, fun. Besides, you have to work at swooping, whether you hit the clubs or hit the keyboard, day game or on-line game. You can't simply announce, "Here I am!!" and then get an instant blowjob. Doesn't work that way. Effort takes all kinds of forms.

Fourth, I will fuck her. Because THAT is what this interaction is about. Oh, sure, even the married woman out for better cock wants a "relationship." But when you cut through the crap, it IS about her getting fucked, really really good. In fact, it's more about getting fucked than anything else. The key reason why I like married women.

That was some great communication. While I think I can express myself articulately, I don't have any talent for poetic prose and wordplay like this. Good job.

Good writing, but, I think you could have closed after she said you were "all words, but no action." I mean if that's not a big enough hint for her to say, "I WANT YOUR TENDERMAN COCK IN ME" then I'm not sure what is. Pretty forward for an older woman.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I know Tenderman has experience here. But if the woman is this difficult already then she may be difficult and flaky later.

Quote: (04-05-2013 07:21 AM)Divorco Wrote:  

I know Tenderman has experience here. But if the woman is this difficult already then she may be difficult and flaky later.

Every woman is difficult in her way.

Strong work.

Fucked her today.

Met her at chain restaurant next to a hotel (one of my logistical favorites). She gave me shit about the chain -- I told her that I just don't jump into a relationship -- we'll move up the level as we get to know one another. She laughed. She had a white wine -- I had a sparkling water. Chatted...and then I said to her, what I always say to them the first time, "I like what I see -- do you?" She blushed. "Well, let's do something about it."

From initial greeting hug to inside the hotel room in under an hour. It helps that she has to get home to hubby before dinner.

She wanted to use a condom -- hey, no problem, but after I banged her for about 20 minutes, took a little break, and I said, as I got a bit flaccid, "we'll have to change raincoats." She went down on me, got me hard again, and then mounted me, and got me in there raw. VERY nice.

A 6, mid 40s. Chunky, but not fat, she works out -- obviously late to it. A very good kisser. Loved how her head moved back and forth as I ate her out. Alas, not into the back door.

A good time. We will do it again.

You're an inspiration for us young players tenderman.
[Image: toasting-glasses.jpg]

Eating out the mid-40 pussy of a 6 though? Not sure. Still, a notch is a notch.

Haven't used an online dating service yet but how do you know which ones are married? Do they list it in their profile?