rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

China Game

China Game

Hey guys,

If anyone has any questions about Game in China, the best places to pick up girls in China or anything China related then hit me up.

(I'm mainly based in Shanghai)

I have massive amounts of experience in dealing with Game for Foreigners picking up Chinese girls and Chinese guys picking up Chinese girls so i can offer many unique insights that most people wouldn't be able too.

I'm super happy to help with Game related stuff, i'm not super excited to help with Job advice or Employment related questions as I haven't been in the 'J-O-B' circles for a while (especially English teaching) so if you have questions about that please search the many well established threads already relating to that.

Briefly:

In Asia, China especially the best sort of Game is something pretty close to International Game.

The main issues for Foreigners/Westerners in China is that they expect girls to have some sort of real input into the interaction, they are aloof, they are making the girl lose face by making her feel bad about her English.

Girls in China are relatively inexperienced as people/socially/life due to culture/society (sometimes it's not the case but generally it is) and that means they have less outgoing personalities than most Western girls and are going to need you to hold up the majority of the conversation.

Being Aloof makes you a scary foreigner instead of a mysterious cool guy.

Instead using slapstick humour (humour for kids) makes you more 'friendly' and conforms with good stereotypes Chinese people have about foreigners (we smile for no reason, we are 'open', we are very friendly).

An example would be guessing where the girl is from, then claiming you think she is 'african' or 'mexican' and then acting surprised when she says she is Chinese (all in a very 'joking' like manner).

Another would be that you tell her 'Wow your Chinese is so good! How long have you studied' and she will say haha i'm Chinese, and you go with the 'no....you're not Chinese, you look.....African!'

Lastly the language barrier:

Asian people are conscious of face (aren't we all?) and looking stupid in public is a big part of this, so if they are speaking to a Foreigner and can't speak clearly then they feel like they represent themselves/China/whatever badly.

The point being that whenever you talk to a Chinese girl you should reassure her that her English is great and she will definitely respond with 'no, just soso' (they all say this, like robots) and you should respond with, no it's really good because your accent is clear, i can understand everything you say, i feel comfortable talking to you'.

If you misheard something that isn't super necessary (i.e she's talking about something kinda irrelevant like a tv show or school or something) then just 'agree' or make out that you 'understood' and keep going as the smooth communication (or appearance there of) is much more important than actually understanding every little thing she said.

Opening:

By far the easiest/best is 'directions' because if you're a foreigner most girls are going to be willing to help you out and will hook relatively easily.

You can go direct but make sure you're smiling when you open and understand that it may be too much for some girls as many have never spoken to a foreigner before.

Commanding:

One cool thing about Chinese culture is that people are usually kept pretty in line and told what to do by those above them (sorta).

Which means that if you tell them to do something, they are quite likely to listen, all you need to do is assert a decently strong frame/presence.

Numbers:

Numbers in China mean less than nothing, Chinese people will rarely refuse you simply because it would make them lose face by refusing your request or could make you/them look bad in front of other people because they refused your request.

What means something is a time bridge or an instant date.

If you're gaming younger girls (under 22) don't expect them to agree to meet you for drinks at a bar night your house at 8pm on a Wednesday night, the best places to meet are usually at the train station and then you can just bounce her wherever.

I always ask girls (about 3 minutes in) if they've talked to a foreigner before/their previous experience with foreigners as this tells me how i need to run things.

Approach Anxiety:

You may have it, also so do a lot of Chinese girls (Approached Anxiety in their case)

Sometimes when you open they will be 'cold' or 'bitchy' or nervous.
Chinese people are more wary of strangers because of a lot of scams that occur day to day.

So keep that in mind and usually the best thing to do is to plow through and use humour.

If the girl is nervous i usually tell her 'you look nervous, is this your first time talking to a foreigner? (whatever her answer is) I'm scared of foreigners too, if you see one then tell me!'

This gets her to address her nervousness and then let go of it (usually).

Hope this helps.

Kane

(Anything you wanna ask me in private or if you wanna meet up and Game some girls please pm me or email me [email protected])

China Game

Good stuff, thanks.
I'd suggest switching the source and target language, assuming you speak some (in this case) Chinese. I find that the frame "Hey, help me speak your language" gets better results than "Hey, feel free to speak my language," because it creates an obvious but non-threatening pretext to meet again. Awareness of dialects helps here, especially if you are already fluent.
A blend of the two approaches is probably the best, encouraging English to open her up, engaging in her language to build rapport.

China Game

Quote: (04-04-2013 07:10 AM)Rutting Elephant Wrote:  

Good stuff, thanks.
I'd suggest switching the source and target language, assuming you speak some (in this case) Chinese. I find that the frame "Hey, help me speak your language" gets better results than "Hey, feel free to speak my language," because it creates an obvious but non-threatening pretext to meet again. Awareness of dialects helps here, especially if you are already fluent.

Er...I game exclusively in Chinese unless I come across a girl who exclusively speaks English to me as I find it's easier to pace and lead her that way (by speaking English and slowly mixing in Chinese)

Speaking in your mother language makes it easier to control the frame most of the time, but speaking in hers has some advantages like adding more comfort, she has no fear of losing face.

Some girls are annoying and assume that if you can speak Chinese then you must be a player (which coincidently is kinda true [Image: biggrin.gif]).

Quote:Quote:

A blend of the two approaches is probably the best, encouraging English to open her up, engaging in her language to build rapport.

对啊帅哥,你说得很棒!

China Game

Here is a video of me at a Summit last year talking about Game in Asia and how to do it better (the first part of a vid is me talking about a bet i lost [Image: confused.gif])

http://asiandatingmonthly.com/summit-2012-kane-vast/

China Game

Quote: (04-03-2013 05:21 PM)Ilikekane Wrote:  

Numbers:

Numbers in China mean less than nothing, Chinese people will rarely refuse you simply because it would make them lose face by refusing your request or could make you/them look bad in front of other people because they refused your request.

This is not my experience at all. Almost every time a Chinese girl gives me her number, we end up meeting up. Getting past the date and escalating, however, is noticably more difficult with them in my experience. This is why I had success in clubs, because you could escalate more easily just by pulling her to the dancefloor and making out with her.

Also, the whole rumour about it being "extremely easy to get women in China as a foreigner" seems to be more true in smaller, second tier cities. I at least noticed this in Chengde 承德, where girls would be thrilled to meet take pictures with you and tried to arrange meetings with you immediately. I was only there for two days, though. In larger cities like Beijing, though, this is largely untrue, and you can't rely on people to be wowed by the fact that you come from abroad.

China Game

Quote: (04-05-2013 08:22 PM)Sargon of Akkad Wrote:  

Quote: (04-03-2013 05:21 PM)Ilikekane Wrote:  

Numbers:

This is not my experience at all. Almost every time a Chinese girl gives me her number, we end up meeting up. Getting past the date and escalating, however, is noticably more difficult with them in my experience. This is why I had success in clubs, because you could escalate more easily just by pulling her to the dancefloor and making out with her.

Also, the whole rumour about it being "extremely easy to get women in China as a foreigner" seems to be more true in smaller, second tier cities. I at least noticed this in Chengde 承德, where girls would be thrilled to meet take pictures with you and tried to arrange meetings with you immediately. I was only there for two days, though. In larger cities like Beijing, though, this is largely untrue, and you can't rely on people to be wowed by the fact that you come from abroad.

Interesting.....

I personally find getting girls easy in all the cities, i do totally agree that 2nd tier cities give you a higher wow effect for being a foreigner though.

tier 2 city, Hangzhou:

(the toilets of a club called G +)

Jump to 12:50 (Before then I'm with a girl who is just so so, lots of fun and if you can speak Chinese you will appreciate the humour, at and after 12:50 is when the decent girls come along)
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTAyOTM4MzQ0.html

Do you have any pics of the types of girls you were going for?

I typically am going for girls 170+, model/modelesque doll face style girls, and I have found that doing cold approach on them doesn't result in easy meets or easy closes as they certainly have lots of options and i'm not always a super fantastic one (reasonable looks, not super well off, great game/personality, awesome hat).

ChengDu:

This place is the fucken bomb.

Anyone who wants to live in China, I would fully suggest they go live in ChengDu, it is BY FAR one of the best cities with the hottest girls.

As they have a lot of Chilli in the food there the girls seem to end up with different sorta feeling skin to Han Chinese girls (I don't think Sichuan girls are Han Chinese, as their bodies, facial structure ect ect seems very different) plus they have bigger titts, they sorta remind me of South American girls as they are also more firey.

The Dating and escalation part i actually find relatively easy.

When i first got to China i was getting girls through day game (at this point i didn't even know i was doing day game) and they were 6s, the occasional 7.

I got to meet 90% of the girls i'd number close (my first week i met a girl on the street who was drunk at about 1am and she number closed me, invited me to her place a week later and give me LMR for about 4 hours because her 'dad' was in the next room, eventually closed and she became a fuck buddy and would just rock up at my house bang me and leave....was weird.).

Since i learn't Game and went down that path my standards SHOT UP and I started getting more resistance as I was going for girls I don't necessarily have enough value to close super easily (i.e girls with lots of options).

My main point throughout this thread was that focusing on compliance is better than focusing on IOIs and that getting a number/spinning a girl or having a 5 minute conversation doesn't really count as worthwhile compliance.

Kane

China Game

Enjoying your posts Kane! Please do tell me more about Chengdu as what you wrote really resonated with me. I've been hearing/reading a LOT of positives about that city, not only living there, cost of living but also girls.

I'm moving to China in the fall and I'm building a short list of cities to base myself out of. So far, Guangzhou, Shenzen and Chengdu along possibly Kunming are on that list. What are your thoughts on these cities girls wise? in terms of quality/attitude and overall quality of living in these cities.

Thanks a lot!

Quote: (04-07-2013 04:15 PM)Ilikekane Wrote:  

I personally find getting girls easy in all the cities, i do totally agree that 2nd tier cities give you a higher wow effect for being a foreigner though.

ChengDu:

This place is the fucken bomb.

Anyone who wants to live in China, I would fully suggest they go live in ChengDu, it is BY FAR one of the best cities with the hottest girls.

As they have a lot of Chilli in the food there the girls seem to end up with different sorta feeling skin to Han Chinese girls (I don't think Sichuan girls are Han Chinese, as their bodies, facial structure ect ect seems very different) plus they have bigger titts, they sorta remind me of South American girls as they are also more firey.

Kane

China Game

I've heard good things about Chengdu, too. Too bad I won't be able to swing through there this time around...

If you are going to impose your will on the world, you must have control over what you believe.

Data Sheet Minneapolis / Data Sheet St. Paul / Data Sheet Northern MN/BWCA / Data Sheet Duluth

China Game

Kane,

Do you think you need to up your fashion game maybe? You look kind of scruffy/skatery...or is that a look you are deliberately going for?

China Game

Quote: (04-07-2013 06:17 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Enjoying your posts Kane! Please do tell me more about Chengdu as what you wrote really resonated with me. I've been hearing/reading a LOT of positives about that city, not only living there, cost of living but also girls.

I'm moving to China in the fall and I'm building a short list of cities to base myself out of. So far, Guangzhou, Shenzen and Chengdu along possibly Kunming are on that list. What are your thoughts on these cities girls wise? in terms of quality/attitude and overall quality of living in these cities.

Thanks a lot!

Hey Hey

I don't really know what you want to do in China, what you're after (LTS, MLTRS or ONS) or what job you're gonna do.

Reply with that and I can give you all the advice you'll need.

Don't move to Guangzhou.

China Game

Quote: (04-09-2013 10:54 AM)Osiris Wrote:  

I've heard good things about Chengdu, too. Too bad I won't be able to swing through there this time around...

Where will you be going?

SH or BJ or HK hit me up.

China Game

Quote: (04-09-2013 12:22 PM)Menace Wrote:  

Kane,

Do you think you need to up your fashion game maybe? You look kind of scruffy/skatery...or is that a look you are deliberately going for?

It's what i go for on purpose.

It comes down to the types of girls I'm going for:

Young to 22 = hip hop style

Younger girls in Asia/China typically have little to zero experience with foreign guys, so dressing in a way that fits with a stereotype they understand and generally like works (eminen/hip hop stars).

Plus i am into graffiti/dancing/hip hop music ect ect ect

23+ = formal gear.

Suits, jackets, more suits, ect ect ect.

Girls who are looking for a 'mature' guy, i.e someone who comes across as more successful/not an English teacher ect ect (no offence to English teachers out there, I used to be one) (as i think English teachers generally don't get a great rap in Asia in terms of status)

Here are some examples:

[Image: 1088uma.png]

Me looking snazzy.

[Image: 23wplkm.jpg]

Wine festival in HK.

[Image: akzole.jpg]

Graffiti street in SH

[Image: rtqe5t.jpg]

Me and my girl

[Image: rtqe5t.jpg]

Me looking amazing in my super mario hat.

I'm a big fan of manipulating my image to change how people perceive me.

China Game

DON'T GO TO CHENGDU UNLESS YOU WANT THIS TO HAPPEN TO YOU:

China Game

[Image: 9r80g5.jpg]

The video you posted doesnt seem to load.....is it that video about a woman raping a dude on the street?

http://www.chinasmack.com/2013/pictures/...treet.html

China Game

I do keep a small personal photo album of some of the girls I've slept with (mostly exes, similar to the one you posted with your girl), though I'm a bit shy about posting them, as I'd prefer to remain anonymous.

China Game

I'm going to China mainly for biz, to build my own biz there.
Thanks for the help!

Cheers!

Quote: (04-09-2013 04:58 PM)Ilikekane Wrote:  

Hey Hey

I don't really know what you want to do in China, what you're after (LTS, MLTRS or ONS) or what job you're gonna do.

Don't move to Guangzhou.

China Game

Good stuff Kane. Girl is super cute, the second one in the vid was outstanding as well.

China Game

Kane, how long have you studied Chinese?

How would you recommend a guy go about getting the 8s and 9s with beginner Chinese? I would guess that the girls who speak English and go to clubs and online are generally 5s to 7s.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

China Game

Quote: (04-09-2013 09:20 PM)Sargon of Akkad Wrote:  

I do keep a small personal photo album of some of the girls I've slept with (mostly exes, similar to the one you posted with your girl), though I'm a bit shy about posting them, as I'd prefer to remain anonymous.

You could always just black out your face.

I am not bothered anymore as googling my name shows my face immediately....and i really have nothing to hide anyway.

China Game

Quote: (04-09-2013 09:39 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

I'm going to China mainly for biz, to build my own biz there.
Thanks for the help!

Cheers!

Quote: (04-09-2013 04:58 PM)Ilikekane Wrote:  

Hey Hey

Don't move to Guangzhou.

Ah....well the things you gonna need are these:

Contacts
Contacts
Contacts

If you live in Big cities things will be expensive, i don't know your financial situation but if you need to conserve money then you are better off not living in large cities.

If you're gonna need to work with factories then living in Guangzhou is a great idea (if you can let me know the sort of stuff you wanna export (i'm assuming thats what u wanna do) then i can maybe give u a bit better advice) the downside though is the girls there are mostly short and ugly compared to girls in other major cities.

So far my experiences in 2nd tier cities say you can't go wrong so long as you can handle not having a lot of Western comforts/normal things available.

China Game

Conehead extra-covering hat - check.
Plain-Jane girl proving once again that non-Asians usually settle for 5s - check.
Reliability of advice - big question mark.

China Game

Kane,

Do you have any tips to optimize China game for ABCs (American Born Chinese)?

China Game

Quote: (04-12-2013 01:35 PM)Rutting Elephant Wrote:  

Conehead extra-covering hat - check.
Plain-Jane girl proving once again that non-Asians usually settle for 5s - check.
Reliability of advice - big question mark.

If u wanna talk rubbish on a forum then be my guest, I'm all about opinions.

If you decide that rubbish talking on a forum has gotten boring come to Shanghai and throw down, otherwise go play in some other threads, thanks.

Oh and my head is more egg shaped than cone shaped.

China Game

Quote: (04-12-2013 05:58 PM)SHANbangs Wrote:  

Kane,

Do you have any tips to optimize China game for ABCs (American Born Chinese)?

Yeah, tell girls as soon as possible your an ABC.

It's a great dhv.

Learn to speak Chinese if you can't, learn more "Asian" like humor.

Find a white guy to go out with so u can leverage as much value from both sides of the coin

China Game

Quote: (04-09-2013 11:00 PM)RawGod Wrote:  

Kane, how long have you studied Chinese?

How would you recommend a guy go about getting the 8s and 9s with beginner Chinese? I would guess that the girls who speak English and go to clubs and online are generally 5s to 7s.

Join social groups where u have access to those sorts of girls.
I'll go into detail in a bit, must sleep.