rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Because It's April 1st I don't really Know What To Make Of This

This is an article written by Cathy Shaidle, at Taki's mag. If you read the article you would think it was written by someone that's familiar with this particular forum that we all know and love. The title is "This Week In Epic Beta Male Faggotry"

Here is an excerpt-

In that much maligned “manosphere,” the term “beta male” is the most popular pejorative. Since it’s fresher and more accurate than “metrosexual,” I’ll be using that phrase henceforth, along with that unfairly neglected anachronism “faggotry.” It’s ideal for my purposes because it doesn’t necessarily mean “gay” so much as “gay-ish.” So I’m trying to bring that word back. Call it artisanal invective.

Now let’s review This Week in Epic Beta Male Faggotry:

• With the fruity blond Latino voted off, the remaining male contestants on American Idol are the fruity black dude and the fruity dark Latino (who really does look “laminated”). Earlier this season, a leading male contender named “JDA”—pronounced “JADE-a”—wore dresses, makeup, face veils—and five o’clock shadow. Then when one of last year’s semifinalists returned to perform, he sported a full beard and a bun in his hair, looking like the bastard son of Grizzly Adams and Frau Blücher. At one juncture, the most macho guy on the AI stage was the 2012 winner: shy, ectomorphic Phillip “You Can Tell I’m a Vegan Just by Looking at Me” Phillips.

http://takimag.com/article/this_week_in_...z2PDWRnSA3

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Could be plausible deniability here.

If she catches serious blow-back for her mentioning of the manosphere, she could backtrack by claiming since she posted it on April 1st, it wasn't serious.

She probably agrees with us over here, but wants to leave herself a safety valve in case it blows up in her face.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Quote: (04-02-2013 12:56 AM)2Wycked Wrote:  

Could be plausible deniability here.

If she catches serious blow-back for her mentioning of the manosphere, she could backtrack by claiming since she posted it on April 1st, it wasn't serious.

She probably agrees with us over here, but wants to leave herself a safety valve in case it blows up in her face.

I would say she agrees and that it is not a joke - I'm basing this on the other post linked within this one that was posted March 20 last year and mentions she reads Roissy regularly.

EDIT: link: http://takimag.com/article/turning_cads_...z2P7R15vyp

Who would listen to a woman like this?

[Image: shaidle.jpg]

Yeah, I guess I would fit this bill.

Quote:Quote:

I have a confession to make to all my straight male friends:

I thought you were gay.

If she looked like this.

[Image: avatar_250.jpg]

Her article does have a good point, but seriously.

Just because I'm not going to get sexual with everything that has a vagina, doesn't make me gay. There are plenty of women out there where the thought of fucking them doesn't even cross my mind.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Joke or not, she makes valid points, but frankly I'm just as inclined to assume that any women who writes this way is a dyke.

Just as we should mock men for not acting masculine, women who try to take on macho, unfeminine personas should be ridiculed. This broad is a vulgar piece of trash.

She is really aggressive, like that mannish chick calling guys pansies and stuff all the time.

It is what it is, she's horrid looking. Could prob drink me under the table and stuff.

Quote: (04-02-2013 01:27 PM)Hannibal Wrote:  

There are plenty of women out there where the thought of fucking them doesn't even cross my mind.

Man isn't that the truth.

I'd even go so far as to say that most of the women I see on any given day, I either wouldn't fuck, or wouldn't put any effort into trying to fuck.

I'm also constantly amazed at the nastiest, ugliest bitches having multiple children. There's some thirsty dudes in this world.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Quote: (04-02-2013 01:47 PM)MSW2007 Wrote:  

There are plenty of women out there where the thought of fucking them doesn't even cross my mind.

I'd even go so far as to say that most of the women I see on any given day, I either wouldn't fuck, or wouldn't put any effort into trying to fuck.

I'm also constantly amazed at the nastiest, ugliest bitches having multiple children. There's some thirsty dudes in this world.

Yeah, it boggles my mind when I see some fat, ugly skanks getting engaged in their last year of college. Some of these girls looked really good their freshman year and now they're sloppy and disgusting.

What are they going to look like after 4 more years of Panera Bread, Chinese takeout, and binge drinking on the weekend?

The author has some valid points, but she's out of touch. I think men would be collectively randier if our women were collectively hotter. I have a hard time getting motivated to chase women (or court them at all) if they just aren't all that much to invest in.

She also thinks she knows masculinity better than men do.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Quote: (04-02-2013 02:00 PM)Hannibal Wrote:  

Quote: (04-02-2013 01:47 PM)MSW2007 Wrote:  

Yeah, it boggles my mind when I see some fat, ugly skanks getting engaged in their last year of college. Some of these girls looked really good their freshman year and now they're sloppy and disgusting.

What are they going to look like after 4 more years of Panera Bread, Chinese takeout, and binge drinking on the weekend?

The author has some valid points, but she's out of touch. I think men would be collectively randier if our women were collectively hotter. I have a hard time getting motivated to chase women (or court them at all) if they just aren't all that much to invest in.

She also thinks she knows masculinity better than men do.

I followed her on Twitter and she followed me back. I think she follows everyone back. She retweets stuff like Adam Carolla's Car Cast blog things and random stuff by Colin Quinn.

[attachment=10889]

Lesbian? I do like her article though. I'm confused.

Why couldn't I attach that?