rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

France says no homo.

France says no homo.

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/...otest?lite

They ain't about that gay marriage life.

France says no homo.

I can't even remember the last day that I didn't have to hear about queers.

France says no homo.

Quote: (03-25-2013 07:53 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

That's gay.

France says no homo.

Quote: (03-25-2013 07:57 PM)MidniteSpecial Wrote:  

That's gay.

No homo.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

France says no homo.

Quote: (03-25-2013 07:58 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (03-25-2013 07:57 PM)MidniteSpecial Wrote:  

That's gay.

No homo.

Pause. Ha ha.

France says no homo.

Listening to Howard Stern replay and they're talking about that shit.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

France says no homo.

Quote: (03-25-2013 08:06 PM)Kingsley Davis Wrote:  

What does Howard say about it?

Americans might be protesting about gay marriage, but not in numbers like this article states and not in plain sight at prestigious public landmarks. It's like occupy wall st numbers. Crazy.

France says no homo.

Vive la Révolution!

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

France says no homo.

Fuck if you did that in Canada you would be thrown in jail for a hate crime. Good for them for standing up in something they believe in.

Here in Canada the Quebec government is openly supporting gay marriage and now playing government propaganda films.

" I'M NOT A CHRONIC CUNT LICKER "

Canada, where the women wear pants and the men wear skinny jeans

France says no homo.

Quote: (03-25-2013 08:36 PM)BIGINJAPAN Wrote:  

Fuck if you did that in Canada you would be thrown in jail for a hate crime. Good for them for standing up in something they believe in.

Here in Canada the Quebec government is openly supporting gay marriage and now playing government propaganda films.

Ancient Taoists believed female gayness was okay but that male gayness was very bad. It has to do with yin and yang. Two women is double yin and very Harmless and healthy. Two men is double yang, violent and threatening like war. Dirty and unhealthy.

Symptoms of double yang (or gay) include weakness and fatigue, skin ulcers and boils, low immunity and impotence.

The male belongs to yang. Yangs nature is such that male is easily aroused but also quick to retreat. The female belongs to yin. Yin's nature is such that a female is slow to be aroused and also slow to be satiated.

France says no homo.

Quote: (03-25-2013 08:11 PM)MidniteSpecial Wrote:  

Quote: (03-25-2013 08:06 PM)Kingsley Davis Wrote:  

What does Howard say about it?

Americans might be protesting about gay marriage, but not in numbers like this article states and not in plain sight at prestigious public landmarks. It's like occupy wall st numbers. Crazy.

He does'nt give a flying fuck. "Let them get married and be miserable too". I think he's the most red pill entertainer out there besides Bill Burr who is on now on the Greg Fitzsimmons show.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

France says no homo.

I don't know if I would let gays adopt kids if it was up to me...

France says no homo.

more gays = more women for us. Support gay marriage i say.

France says no homo.

I'm watching this with amusement. Ten years ago when France decided to opt-out on Gulf War II, the left swooned with adoration. There were even "French Pride" events in some college towns.
Now I wonder how they are going to explain a 300,000 no homo rally in the city of light?

France says no homo.

Quote: (03-25-2013 10:02 PM)kazz Wrote:  

Yes..esp since the numbers indicate more gay men being out there than gay women.

And who cares about the "sanctity" of marriage in this next generation anyways.

France says no homo.

Man, it's been a pretty slow gay week in the news.

France says no homo.

Finally some positive news from France that make me proud to be French![Image: banana.gif]

If only they could ban feminism, I would return to France tomorrow and kiss the hands of every member of the government who would have voted that law!

France says no homo.

Quote: (03-25-2013 09:51 PM)houston Wrote:  

I don't know if I would let gays adopt kids if it was up to me...

I think a male and a female parent is better, but I don't have much of a problem with it. I've seen some of the dysfunction poorer kids are raised in, and two stable loving parents couldn't possibly be worse.

France says no homo.

Never works out in practice. The more openly gay men in a country, the more masculine the girls.

France says no homo.

I'm all for giving gay people the same rights. It's not them that are undermining the sexual marketplace, marriage or family, it's women - only the public always ignores that.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

France says no homo.

Quote: (03-26-2013 12:51 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Never works out in practice. The more openly gay men in a country, the more masculine the girls.

Roosh, I bet you'd change your opinion if you visited SE Asia.

France says no homo.

Quote: (03-26-2013 06:58 AM)scotian Wrote:  

Roosh is right. Although woman on woman is healthy and non threatening they still need the d to balance things out. Other wise they start to adopt square bodies, man jaws and facial hair.

France says no homo.

I don't even care. Marriage is dead. Let everybody play around with their personal caricature of the institution.

France says no homo.

Quote: (03-26-2013 06:58 AM)scotian Wrote:  

You mean a place where I have to consciously be careful about not hooking up with a tranny? I'll pass. [Image: smile.gif]

France says no homo.

Quote: (03-26-2013 03:41 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

I'm all for giving gay people the same rights. It's not them that are undermining the sexual marketplace, marriage or family, it's women - only the public always ignores that.

One thing I have observed with my gay friends and gays posting on the web is that they do not understand why straight men get so upset over this "rape culture" nonsense feminists keep bringing up.

As far as I can tell, gay men just look at each other in the eyes and say "let's fuck". There appears to be no ASD (anti-slut defense) and LMR (last-minute resistance) among gay men. There are not the games among gay men where it's up to the man to figure out if the woman is ready to escalate (with drastic consequences if the man's guess is wrong)

I also have observed that my gay friends are more likely to support Adria Richards (the lady who publicly shamed a man on Twitter for saying a private dirty joke). My sense here is that gay men are used to having to suppress public expressions of their sexuality, so to them not saying a dirty joke a little too loudly is no big deal.