rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A feminist summons a shitstorm via Twitter; a dude gets fired over nothing

This was on hackernews.

Some drama in the tech community over an incident that happened at the developer conference PyCon. Basically some feminist dumbass overhears a harmless joke mentioned in a private conversation and posts it on Twitter with sexism allegations.

A shitstorm ensues and one of the guys gets fired.

Read the whole story: http://pastebin.com/JaNh0w5F

[Image: aiXK5SU.png]

"Not cool. Jokes..." is all you need to know about feminists.

Your right to free speech ends where their feelings begin.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

wtf getting fired for dick jokes? Thats been the cornerstone of comedy since the dawn of time.

usually when some whackjob makes some fucked up statement about my beloved tech world, I flip my shit and go on a giant rant.

Fuck it, I'm too tired of this shit right now, my life's to nice to blow a fuse. However...

Cue Adria Richards bitching about "rape culture", "racism" and similar chronic victimhood topics on MSNBC in 3..... 2...... 1......

His boss actually fired him over this? What a spineless fucking pussy.

What a crock of shit. I have not the words to describe this. Free speech is a thing of the past.

Did anyone read that Pastebin story? She overheard a private convo between two guys, snapped a pic and posted it making accusations. This is truly the Soviet Union, where politically unsanctioned though got you fired. Doesn't anyone realize it's come to this?

We need to do a Batoul Jaber on her and mock her endlessly.

Also, we should start a campaign NOT to patronize the company that fired the guy. Anyone know which company this was?

If you can get fired for being "overheard" at a conference for something you allegedly said, then we really have a problem on our hands.

The company:
http://www.playhaven.com/

Enjoy.

Female programmers are like guinea pigs. Neither they are pigs nor they are from Guinea.

Yet she posts this a few days ago:

[Image: BF0wbacCQAA0KnH.jpg:medium]
(ht to danger&play).

[Image: rolleyes.gif]

she works for sendgrid.com and they fully support her apparently.

I've seen some tweets about her "death threat". Typical attention whore.

You guys should make a campaign or petition to bring this guy back at work while trashing her at the same time.

she should get fired, sluts been infesting my timeline with her abuse

was reading some interesting discussion on escapist which i found via google, a lot of guys hating the feminist movement.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

SendGrid: Please fire Adria Richards (already has 1000+ signatures):
https://www.change.org/petitions/sendgri...a-richards

Give the mistreated employee their job back
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/374/323/8...-job-back/

So she gets a guy fired who made a dick joke to a friend, in private, that she happened to overhear. Now she goes a d makes the same exact type of joke on twitter where she has thousands of followers? Shouldn't her company fire her for this? She obiously offended hundreds of women with this joke, just as she was offended.

Quote: (03-21-2013 04:34 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

So she gets a guy fired who made a dick joke to a friend, in private, that she happened to overhear. Now she goes a d makes the same exact type of joke on twitter where she has thousands of followers? Shouldn't her company fire her for this? She obiously offended hundreds of women with this joke, just as she was offended.

The thing is though....Its only sexist if men do it.

Girls should be an ornament to the eye, not an ache in the ear.

The hypocrisy is breathtaking, where she made similar remarks on twitter yet there's no recrimination.

This man happened to make the remark in private. Imagine the implications. What if you say something in a bar, in your own home, and someone finds out about it (and they don't like it); with a point to prove and you lose your livelihood. It's an Orwellian nightmare.

Let's forget the joke was innocuous and pretty harmless, it goes against all principles of free speech. And to be fired on the whim of a woman just because she felt offended is beyond reprehensible.

What's more - this fucking bitch needs to grow the fuck up. 'Not cool...forking repo' and 'big dongles.' They're crude insinuations, for shits and giggles that guys do every day to make each laugh, because women are lacking in humour, as clearly evident here. It's the kind of thing a 5 year old girl cries to her mom about. Insane.

The house of cards will soon come crashing down.

Anyway I see D&P is doing a good job of lighting her and her white knight apologisers up on twitter.

Women want to join traditionally male workplaces, then they want to PC-ify said workplace to make it female friendly. It's very irritating.

However, this story takes the fucking biscuit. I read about it on Roosh's twitter last night, utterly vile.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

This woman saw an opportunity to get her name out there and jumped on it. The world has truly gone to the trolls.

Don't worry. It simply can't last forever. Those of you old enough to remember college campuses in the 90s, it was the same thing with multiculturalism. Some professor would make the mistake of using the word niggardly and half the campus would storm the dean's office demanding "justice." That sort of idiocy couldn't last and neither will this.

It's amazing how casually feminists go about destroying people's lives, that for them anything which mildly upsets them or hurts their feelings is a reason some should lose their jobs. Fuck terrorists.

Good news- she said on her twitter she has been doxxed and is facing the wrath of the internet. Wouldn't want be that bitch right now.

There will always be lunatics around. It's the system that needs to be shamed, particularly the event organizers and the company.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

haha loving the petitions, hope she gets fired and has gets a crystal meth addiction, silly slut. Doesnt even realise her last name is Dicks.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Quote: (03-21-2013 06:34 AM)bojangles Wrote:  

haha loving the petitions, hope she gets fired and has gets a crystal meth addiction, silly slut. Doesnt even realise her last name is Dicks.

How dare you offend this woman for what she was born with? Give me your personal details so I can call someone to fire you! Now!

[Image: troll.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Chick seems like an attention whore. My guess is she went there looking for sexism at a tech conference and this was the best she could come up with.

Hopefully the dude gets enough press that he can pull a Mark Hurd and end up in a better spot.

Still, it's a shame that the petition to fire Adria Richards has ten times the signatures as the one to hire back the chap that was unfairly canned. Like it or not, in our PC climate which is the company more likely to consider?

I'm not done with this bitch.