rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women hate sluts

Women hate sluts

Our favorite slut, Taylor Swift, is getting attacked enough that the NY Times has declared her popularity to be decreasing.

Quote:Quote:

At the Golden Globes in February, the hosts Tina Fey and Amy Poehler warned Ms. Swift to “stay away from Michael J. Fox’s son,” who had accompanied his father to the ceremony, and joked that she could use “some ’me time’ to learn about herself.” Ms. Swift counterattacked in her Vanity Fair interview by quoting Katie Couric (who was quoting Madeleine Albright): “ ’There’s a special place in hell for women who don’t help other women.’ “

The incident quickly became a much-followed story on the Web and Twitter, with Ms. Poehler and Ms. Fey gently chiding Ms. Swift for taking things too seriously and others, like the talk show host Chelsea Handler, suggesting that she was fair game. “They were clearly making a joke just about her demeanor, which is embarrassing,” Ms. Handler told Andy Cohen on Bravo’s “Watch What Happens“ last Tuesday. “I mean, she’s just dated so many men.”

According to the marketing evaluations company Q Scores, Ms. Swift’s popularity rating, which takes into account familiarity (about 8 out of 10 people surveyed knows who she is) and appeal, peaked in 2010 at 30 out of 100. Presumably, Ms. Swift was reaping the benefits of the Kanye West debacle, when he interrupted her acceptance speech for Best Female Video by barging onstage at the MTV Video Music Awards in September 2009.

But her popularity score has since dropped by a third, to 20 this year, the lowest it’s ever been, though still 4 points higher than the average score (16) in the performer category.

“She’s not doing the kind of numbers that an advertiser would really love to see,” said Steven Levitt, president of the marketing company, noting her trajectory.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/17/fashio...D6A7C19FCE

Even Jezebel... JEZEBEL... hates her.

http://jezebel.com/5953879/dont-go-calli...ylor-swift

It's amazing, really, for a society that hates "slut shaming" to have women shame this slut through the use of euphemism and code.

Women hate sluts

The problem is Taylor Swift wants to have the best of both worlds. She want to be thought of as the conservative "good-girl" country singer from Nashville and at the same time seems to want to fuck every young guy in the entertainment industry. She really needs to pick one or the other since she can't be thought of as both.

Bitch just got greedy.

Also, deep down, women really do hate super sluts since they lower the market value of pussy.

Women hate sluts

She's like the white woman version of Drake. He wants to be seen as a gangster that can blast fools with guns, but at the same time a sensitive lover who understands the feelings of women.

Women hate sluts

Yeah, it's the incongruity and lack of discretion.

Nobody has a problem with Lady Gaga being a slut and putting her sexuality on display. They laud her for it. But you don't see her parading the guys she's fucking around in public. I think some of it is also that Swift then goes on to write very obvious songs about the guys she's been pumping and dumping. Classy.

Women hate sluts

I think this is more than slut shaming. Plenty of times women and feminists will defend a girl for sleeping around.

But it appears Swift has earned a special kind of hate. I'm guessing it's jealousy, because she's young, cute, successful, and white (not race trolling but the media would never hate on a black woman).

I remember how Ellen was shaming Swift on her show, a lesbian... truly, why would a carpet-muncher care about Swift so much?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Women hate sluts

I read the Vanity Fair piece, atrocious puff piece. Really uninteresting. The journalist kept insisting on how funny Swift is, while quoting decidedly unfunny statements from Swift.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Women hate sluts

Quote: (03-17-2013 06:24 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

I think this is more than slut shaming. Plenty of times women and feminists will defend a girl for sleeping around.

What's the real motivation behind applauding sluts? Are they hoping their own sluttiness will look better in comparison? Subtly sabotaging other women?

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Women hate sluts

Women hate/fear the woman that will do what they won't. I can't hold out and manipulate my man properly if he can simply call up another bitch and get what he wants. Sluts syphon off another woman's power.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Women hate sluts

Women don't hate sluts.

Women hate attractive sluts.

Ugly girls getting lots of action is A-OK, because, you know, they're ugly (so it's like an accomplishment).

Women hate sluts

Quote: (03-17-2013 06:54 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

Women don't hate sluts.

Women hate attractive sluts.

Ugly girls getting lots of action is A-OK, because, you know, they're ugly (so it's like an accomplishment).

This is Bill Burr's argument for why it's ok to have a sexual double standard. A man who fucks a lot of women has skill. A woman who fucks a lot of men is glutinous. It's like the difference between a fat Ethiopian and a fat American. A fat Ethiopian is really fucking good at getting food. A fat American is just lazy.

Women hate sluts

But it appears Swift has earned a special kind of hate. I'm guessing it's jealousy, because she's young, cute, successful, and white (not race trolling but the media would never hate on a black woman).

I remember how Ellen was shaming Swift on her show, a lesbian... truly, why would a carpet-muncher care about Swift so much?

I think that was more of an interviewer shaming a liar for lying to them. It was actually a great interview.

Women hate sluts

id give it to Miss Swift till she bled. and then id give it her to some more. shes hot.

Women hate sluts

I agree and would add it's especially acute with her because she is 22. All the bitches, in entertainment, coming down on her are all over 40. And I would surmise the ones on Jezebel spewing hate are old or fat or both.

Someone above mentioned Lady Gaga. I'll go back even further. I remember Madonna stirring up controversy in the 80's -- when she was reasonably decent looking. But now that she is a 50-some year old, disgusting, veiny armed slut - women love her. Madonna parades her boy-toys around and she is empowered. A man does it and he has issues.

I think it was Mark Minter who said, paraphrasing: Men wanting to date younger women is not perverted. Men wanting to screw older broads is what is perverted.

Women hate sluts

Women hate sluts simply because of jealousy and insecurity. On one hand, they may want to let loose but are afraid to due to the lashing that they will get from society. They also get perturbed by women who are seemingly in harmony with their sexuality and more confident overall. The most important factor is that it devalues sex and other such emotional acts in the minds of those said women and makes them lose alot of the leverage that they have when dealing with men. Its easy to see why women hate sluts, but a bit more puzzling as to why men hate them.

Women hate sluts

Madonna is also among the greatest of hypocrites. She was blatant about her sexuality, even publishing a picture book ("Sex") showing urination and the like. She sold a slutty image. Then when she had a kid she was critical of the very same kinds of "art" in the marketplace.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Women hate sluts

Quote: (03-17-2013 07:23 PM)iWin Wrote:  

Its easy to see why women hate sluts, but a bit more puzzling as to why men hate them.

I don't think men hate sluts as a whole. Men hate the idea that the woman they're currently with might be a slut, or that a woman they want might be a slut. We call chicks out on slutdom, but we still want to get ours when we're in the mood for some, and we want it quick. There would be a lot more virgins walking around if not for sluts. They serve a purpose. They help a dude get good experience. Hell...you can learn a few things from them sexually. Men more distrust sluts than hate them I think...

Women hate sluts

"Katie Couric (who was quoting Madeleine Albright): “ ’There’s a special place in hell for women who don’t help other women.’ “

And yet here Swift throws Katie Couric under the bus.

Women hate sluts

Men hate sluts when they're not getting laid. Nothing more frustrating than hearing a girl prattle on about how much sex she's having when you haven't gotten laid in 6 months (or 5 years, or ever).

Women hate sluts

Quote: (03-17-2013 07:33 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Quote: (03-17-2013 07:23 PM)iWin Wrote:  

Its easy to see why women hate sluts, but a bit more puzzling as to why men hate them.

I don't think men hate sluts as a whole. Men hate the idea that the woman they're currently with might be a slut, or that a woman they want might be a slut. We call chicks out on slutdom, but we still want to get ours when we're in the mood for some, and we want it quick. There would be a lot more virgins walking around if not for sluts. They serve a purpose. They help a dude get good experience. Hell...you can learn a few things from them sexually. Men more distrust sluts than hate them I think...

Men only hate sluts when it comes to being in a serious relationship or marriage with them. Men love sluts when you're out on a Friday night and don't wanna go home with your dick in your hands.

As far as sluts lowering the value of pussy so that women overall lose their only advantage over men - it only helps us.

Women hate sluts

There a joke - What's the difference between a hoe and a bitch? A hoe fucks everyone, but a bitch fucks everyone except YOU!

Women hate sluts

Slut shaming.

When men do it, it's because no man wants their women to sleep around.

When women do it however, you know it's only because they don't want competition in the sexual market.

Women hate sluts

Quote: (03-17-2013 08:25 PM)Emancipator Wrote:  

"Katie Couric (who was quoting Madeleine Albright): “ ’There’s a special place in hell for women who don’t help other women.’ “

And yet here Swift throws Katie Couric under the bus.

There's no such thing as the sisterhood.

Women hate sluts

Yep. Women pretty much hate other women that have sex with no strings(money, emotional investment) attached. For those women lower the value of pussy. Any man that hates sluts is a loser.

Janet Jackson in 2004.

Women hate sluts

Ms. Swift counterattacked in her Vanity Fair interview by quoting Katie Couric (who was quoting Madeleine Albright): “ ’There’s a special place in hell for women who don’t help other women.’ “
[Image: monkey.gif]

Her face really annoys me for some reason. I want her to do a scene with Meat Holes.
[Image: csi4.jpg]

Women hate sluts

She needs to release a song called "Maybe It's Me".

Maybe then I'll listen to some of her shit. But until then, she sucks. She doesn't have the talent to deserve to be pulling in 50+ million a year, similar to Justin Beiber.