rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Heartiste regular hating on The Mighty Roosh

"YaReally
Roosh’s game is extremely weak and an embarrassing representation of the manosphere’s style of “look for the easiest girls in the world, play the numbers game, and give up at the slightest complication or obstacle instead of learning to overcome them” game.

On top that, he doesn’t even just censor/delete posts that disagree with him in his comment section, he actively rewrites people’s comments. Any of my comments where I point out extremely obvious problems in his game (obvious to anyone with field experience, vs his echo chamber of sad white dudes banging 3rd world hookers) to explain why he’s getting his shitty results (like spending weeks in North America and not being able to get laid because surprise surprise he needs to actually learn to talk to groups, befriend obstacles, handle logistics, etc vs just wandering around like a homeless creeper in the shadows), he edits them to replace them with “I love roosh!” type shit."

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2013/03/1.../#comments

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

That's not Heartiste who posted that.

Reppin the Jersey Shore.

Roosh is my personal hero and my new lord and savior.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

[Image: 34248679.jpg]

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

re: "chateau" ( you can see the pretentiousness in the title) The science articles are good sometimes.

But real heavy, revolting racism tolerated/encouraged there. real crazy shit about killing the rest of the Jews, sending blacks back to Africa etc.

I've gotten banned recently for calling them on that murderous shit.

After the Civil War, slavery, Jewish Holocaust, I can't see how people miss the idea you can't murder your way to peace. and that the costs of people not being able to tolerate each other are unbelievably huge and ongoing. See US Military budget. If we can get rid of a physical disease like Polio, why can't we stop hating each other? It seems hopeless to me.

[Image: troll.gif][Image: roosh.gif][Image: troll.gif]

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Who gives a fuck? Some dumbass is hating on Roosh on a game website that has always been supportive of Roosh and linked to Bang many times as example of good guide and game? I'm sure he'll lose sleep over just another hater.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Haters are a sign that you're doing something worthwhile.

I am seeking employment in Oslo, Norway. Any assistance is appreciated.

YaReally typically has good game comments, in fact more often than not he seems to fall on the simpler, practical side of the PUA continuum.

But he can be super-cocky and blunt and I guess he must have pissed off Roosh in a comment thread and is sore about it.

Also, he's posting a lot of criticism despite admitting that he hasn't even read Day Bang.

Guy on internet claims he has tight game... yet has oneitis for blogger who banned him

[Image: laugh2.gif]

Quote: (03-13-2013 02:15 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Roosh, what in the world are you laughing at here?

My guess, North american woman told you she's too independent and curvy for you to handle

A humble gentleman's blog about pussy, cigars, and game.

LATEST POST:
The Problem With Nightclubs

Also check out my blog for cigar discussion and reviews.

[Image: BOkma.gif]

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

yes, there is no success without being hated. I imagine CH owner will, like Roosh, be able to not work "day job" at some point.

If it wasn't for Heartiste, I would have never believed in the concept of game. Secondly, who cares? The manosphere is one of the few places that people can speak freely about stuff. All the "wah wah wah" about racial topics in the comments section cracks me up, because people don't like to discuss actual issues for fear of hurting someones feelings, CH has regularly told posters to stop being bigots.

Roosh got props for putting himself out there from http://hawaiianlibertarian.blogspot.com/...y-e-r.html

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Quote: (03-13-2013 05:00 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

[Image: BOkma.gif]

Ahahaha, I cant get enough of these haters gonna hate GIFS. Should have a dedicated thread to them.

Money making idea of the year: Charge banned members a monthly fee to rejoin, start at $9.99 per month.

YaReally's comments are better than Heartiste's posts, and part of the reason I keep going back.

A ton of value every time and I actually make notes in Evernote of the stuff I feel is most applicable to my game.

I have seen him post before and he seemed legitimate. His biggest complaint is not game, it's that Roosh edited his critiques which is a valid concern.

However you stack it it's just drama. I'd like to see him post some data sheets here at rvf and contribute instead.

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

Quote:Quote:
if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

Roosh got props for putting himself out there from http://hawaiianlibertarian.blogspot.com/...y-e-r.html

Roosh is my hero...when I grow up, I wanna be just like him!

[Image: troll.gif]

I replied to YaReally in the comments. I must say, the dude is pretty stupid. Fails basic logic, and has some sort of hater complex.

I asked him a legitimate question,

“Why work 10x as hard for shit quality women when you can work with half the effort for a much higher quality product?”

And his reply:

"Why climb Everest? Why hit the gym instead of watching TV on the couch? Why cook instead of eating McDonalds? Why train to be a pro athlete instead of playing touch-football in your backyard?

There are plenty of quality women here, they just aren’t interested in YOU. But enjoy flying across the world to have a bunch of broken-english conversations."

[Image: facepalm.png]

LOL at how bad that analogy is. Climbing Mount Everest is like banging an American woman?

Maybe because they've gotten that fat!

[Image: lol.gif]

He's so blinded by his haterade he can't see that his analogy SUPPORTS Roosh, because most American men take the easy way out, staying in their comfort zone banging the low quality female livestock where they grew up.

Very, very few men take the time to develop an independent income and bang women in foreign countries, because THAT is difficult and commends 10x the respect than someone who can score a large notchcount with the ugly American female.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (03-13-2013 10:18 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

He's so blinded by his haterade he can't see that his analogy SUPPORTS Roosh, because most American men take the easy way out, staying in their comfort zone banging the low quality female livestock where they grew up.

Very, very few men take the time to develop an independent income and bang women in foreign countries, because THAT is difficult and commends 10x the respect than someone who can score a large notchcount with the ugly American female.

Yeah, that guy sounds borderline retarded. "Work harder for less results"? I thought we should, "Work smarter, not harder."

I've done well with American women...You wont' find many posts from me bashing them.

HOWEVER, you have to be on top of your game.

Seems pretty stupid to be a guy 8 and get an 8 girl when you could be a 6 guy and get an 8 girl, or be an 8 guy getting a 9 or 10 girl.

Other than making money, staying in the U.S. is pretty retarded and I'm working on my exit strategy.

Dialectic thinking.

Thesis:

Gamer X travels overseas, has broken english conversations because they can't get American women

Antithesis:

Therefore Gamer X, somehow enabled to pick up American women, feels much more rewarded as the quality of American women prove to be better.

Synthesis:

Gamer X must learn how to pick up Ameriacn women..

See where it falls down?

Incidentally, if you're an intelligent man, your conversations with American women will resemble broken English - unless you speak "Kardashian."

Quote: (03-13-2013 10:18 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

I replied to YaReally in the comments. I must say, the dude is pretty stupid. Fails basic logic, and has some sort of hater complex.

I asked him a legitimate question,

“Why work 10x as hard for shit quality women when you can work with half the effort for a much higher quality product?”

And his reply:

"Why climb Everest? Why hit the gym instead of watching TV on the couch? Why cook instead of eating McDonalds? Why train to be a pro athlete instead of playing touch-football in your backyard?

There are plenty of quality women here, they just aren’t interested in YOU. But enjoy flying across the world to have a bunch of broken-english conversations."

[Image: facepalm.png]

LOL at how bad that analogy is. Climbing Mount Everest is like banging an American woman?

Maybe because they've gotten that fat!

[Image: lol.gif]

He and a bunch of other regular commenters (King Matt, Greg Eliot) bump heads over the same point you made about wollering with American sows.