rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Teenage game

Teenage game

I know that there probably aren't many teens here on this forum but I was wondering if there was anything to do until I wait to turn 18. (I'm 15) I live in NYC and there are so many hot babes out there. To be honest I get looks from women probably because I'm tall and look older than my age really is. Ideally I'm not going to approach and date women but what are things I can do NOW while I wait to go to college and explore all these places.

Teenage game

I'd give almost everything I have to be your age, live in NYC and have knowledge of game/RVF.

Teenage game

Are you in high school, what's your living situation, etc. Let us know the type of access you have and we can give you advice (legal of course) accordingly.

Teenage game

Get into musical theater. Game the shit out of all the aspiring actresses.

Teenage game

Learn some pussy slaying skills.

- Guitar/singing
- Dancing (all kinds)
- Theater (possibly...)

And most importantly....

Just learn how to talk to strangers. You don't need to game women off the street and fuck them, you're probably too young to start doing that, but you can learn the basics to spitting tight game if you can approach a strange woman, have a nice conversation, and get her to feel comfortable with you.

If you can consistently do this, once you get your own dorm/apt you'll be crushing ass like you won't believe because you'll be the most charismatic guy in your social circle. It will pay off HUGE in college.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Teenage game

Also start lifting.

The muscle mass and strength I built between 17-19 is still with me at 32.

Teenage game

Lol you guys rock. I actually am on a workout regimen as I'm trying to gain mass. I'm only 6'2 143 pounds. I'm in high school right now currently. A- student. I'm not really attracted to the girls in my school. Mostly white brooklynites who don't know how to use makeup sparingly. There are a select few that are pretty- mostly latinas. But doing research on game and looking at forums like this and naughty nomad has me really interested in other parts of the world. On a side note, I do get approached my women alot on the street asking me for directions. I don't really pay attention to body language and then go separate ways. Is this even significant or does it just mean I'm not a scary looking guy lol.

Teenage game

Quote: (03-11-2013 07:10 PM)ozzyyooo Wrote:  

Lol you guys rock. I actually am on a workout regimen as I'm trying to gain mass. I'm only 6'2 143 pounds. I'm in high school right now currently. A- student. I'm not really attracted to the girls in my school. Mostly white brooklynites who don't know how to use makeup sparingly. There are a select few that are pretty- mostly latinas. But doing research on game and looking at forums like this and naughty nomad has me really interested in other parts of the world. On a side note, I do get approached my women alot on the street asking me for directions. I don't really pay attention to body language and then go separate ways. Is this even significant or does it just mean I'm not a scary looking guy lol.

Don't even worry about trying to understand if these girls are into you. Someday you will learn those skills but right now you need the basics.

Focus on improving yourself, and nothing else. Your time will come if you follow the advice here.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Teenage game

Quote: (03-11-2013 07:52 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (03-11-2013 07:10 PM)ozzyyooo Wrote:  

Don't even worry about trying to understand if these girls are into you. Someday you will learn those skills but right now you need the basics.

Focus on improving yourself, and nothing else. Your time will come if you follow the advice here.

Thanks to everyone for their answers. I think this was a very nice concise and effective thread. Appreciate all the help. Peace!

Teenage game

i agree with the above. Be social and pick up chicks, but focus the majority of your energy on things that will actually stay with you post-highschool ie. skills, lifting, hobbies. You will lose pretty much all of your friends the summer following your graduation its just how it goes.

Teenage game

Also, pick your friends wisely. Hang with people (even at the age of 15) who seem to have their shit together. Just as most parents will tell you that "losers will pull you down", the converse is true as well: hanging with the athletes, the smart kids, the well-connected-family kids, etc. The more people you have like these in your life the more chances will come your way for bigger and better things - better jobs, better travel, better women, and so on.

Just for example: I have a friend who is a doctor. He randomly calls me with tickets for killer seats at local sporting events that are given out to his department. Or he has a friend that is letting him borrow their slopeside ski-house for the weekend for free... and that I should join him. He and I were just buddies in middle school from being in honors classes together - he was one of the few non-nerdy smart kids like myself.

Another example: I got my current job through a connection from my old high school sports days (more than 10 years ago!).

Teenage game

Get out there and daygame. Not only is it fun as fuck, but it makes you way more charismatic around your high school peers.

Teenage game

Yeah I would kill to be in your position.
I'm surprised you're 15 on the RVF and not trolling or being a douche. I remember being 15 and I feel almost ashamed at how stupid and naive I was. Glad to have grown out of my attitude issues.

Make a to-do list of shit that you have to do at least twenty minutes a day. I have one for you.
1. Lift weights - Squat, deadlift, bench, overhead press, and chinups is really all you need to get big. By the time you're 20 you'll look like me at 24.
2. Read a book. - Goes without saying. When I was your age I read more books than the autistic kid and have an award from english teachers to prove it. It pays off since I'm better read than most of the self important assholes in the English department even though I haven't read (a lot) recreationally for about five years.
3. Learn a foreign language. - Start small and get picture books from the library. Take lots of notes and review them at your leisure. Buy flash cards on Amazon or use Anky on your smartphone. I tentatively recommend mastering Spanish as it will lead you to an easier time with Portuguese. In college, maybe chase it as a minor but don't make it your bread and butter.
4. Pick one interesting hobby. I have four.

Here's a list of shit you should try to accomplish once you get to college (assuming you go) -
1. Join a frat or club sport or college sport. Waste no time gaining social currency.
2. Pursue a real degree that has math involved.
3. Make at least two friends who can study with you on the regular. The best students are rarely extroverted so you are going to have trouble with this.

Here's a list of books that you should get, read, and take notes on.
1. Worthless by Aaron Clarey- an invaluable resource to picking out a degree. Nobody else will help you like this guy can.
2. Bang and Day Bang - really all you need.
3. Starting Strength. - to be honest it's the definitive tome on lifting. It's never made powerlifting champions but for people who are serious about strength it's really all you need to self coach and get strong.

I recommend paying money for roosh's books because your parents might get a little leery about you asking for them for christmas. The first and last books can be gotten for birthdays/christmas with no problem whatsoever.

I do not recommend drowning yourself in all the game literature you can find until you have been working on the Roosh Program. The best gamesmen were not keyboard jockeys. You only need one book for high school (Day Bang) and a singleminded focus.

One note on friends. It's more important to make friends who have similar interests and have their shit together. If I had a friend who always lifted weights in high school I would look a lot different now. The same could be said if my friends were game naturals and shit like that. Basically seek out people who can benefit you by example and find a way to be useful to them, as they are likely not lonely or needy. It will greatly cut down on your learning curve.

Teenage game

Quote: (03-14-2013 05:38 AM)Hades Wrote:  

2. Read a book. - Goes without saying. When I was your age I read more books than the autistic kid and have an award from english teachers to prove it. It pays off since I'm better read than most of the self important assholes in the English department even though I haven't read (a lot) recreationally for about five years.

F*** I read newspapers. Hate books lol. I think NYTimes shall suffice.

Teenage game

Quote: (03-14-2013 04:31 PM)ozzyyooo Wrote:  

I used to read loads of newspapers too when I was younger, but now I mostly gave up on it because you eventually realize that most of it is brainwash and only will anger you mind.
It's useless information that you'll replace the next day with newer useless information.
The right books will teach you more than any newspaper, and will give you also the ability to judge news better than any newspaper can.

But alas you're young, the interest in books will come later.

Teenage game

At least read a good newspaper. Student subscriptions to the Economist aren't too expensive.

Teenage game

My english teacher in high school gave a shit and was excellent, one of the first things he taught us was knoll's law.
Basically it states that every story in the newspaper is absolutely true except for the rare instance in which you have first hand knowledge, in which they inevitably bugger everything. That's why books are generally better, they have been peer reviewed and given more time to fact check. I wouldn't take it too rough that you don't read much until you're (say) 20 or even 22. It's more to have a well rounded adult game. You can get away with a lot less when you're younger.

Teenage game

Thinks back to what I was doing when I was 15.........fml

Teenage game

I guess I could expand my horizon and read more papers such as the Economist or Wall Street Journal. Obviously newspapers will never be objective but I'm pretty good at formulating my own opinion. Not sure though because I don't pay for the subscriptions lol and I don't feel like paying $2.50+ each day.

Teenage game

Quote: (03-14-2013 06:54 PM)Ensam Wrote:  

At least read a good newspaper. Student subscriptions to the Economist aren't too expensive.

??? NYTimes is one of the best. Maybe it's because I live in the city right?

Teenage game

Quote: (03-14-2013 11:23 PM)ozzyyooo Wrote:  

Quote: (03-14-2013 06:54 PM)Ensam Wrote:  

??? NYTimes is one of the best. Maybe it's because I live in the city right?

A lot of people hate on the NYT for its more left wing feminist dogma that is often in its pages.

Teenage game

It's not just that it's left wing-I'm a pretty left wing guy and read the NYT daily-it's that it's mostly fluff. Very soft pieces that don't ask any tough questions. Every now and then there's a good long form article in the Magazine. The WSJ used to be good but it's now almost as fluffy as the NYT, just with a right wing editorial page. The Economist is the last world news magazine/newspaper that still has its edge. Even then it's not what it was.

Teenage game

Quote: (03-14-2013 04:31 PM)ozzyyooo Wrote:  

Quote: (03-14-2013 05:38 AM)Hades Wrote:  

Don't read merely for the sake of reading. Develop a genuine curiosity about the world and seek knowledge. Reading will develop as a natural extension of this curiosity.

Teenage game

Looks like you are ahead of the game following thias forum, getting As, and interest in travel. I suggest getting into sports. Bonding with the crew and physical competition is great for a younger guy. I think MMA training would be great to learn these days.

Teenage game

Quote: (03-16-2013 12:02 AM)sucio44 Wrote:  

Looks like you are ahead of the game following thias forum, getting As, and interest in travel. I suggest getting into sports. Bonding with the crew and physical competition is great for a younger guy. I think MMA training would be great to learn these days.

basketball