rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Former CFO Erin Callan Regrets Not Having Children, Reignites Work-Life Balance..."

"Former CFO Erin Callan Regrets Not Having Children, Reignites Work-Life Balance..."

http://shine.yahoo.com/work-money/former...56243.html

Quote:Quote:

“I can’t make up for lost time,” she wrote in a Sunday New York Times opinion piece, “Is There Life After Work?” In it, Callan, who resigned as CFO in 2008, describes how work always came first for her, often at the expense of family, friends and her marriage (which eventually ended in divorce). It also got in the way of her starting a family, though she is now remarried and has stepchildren.

“I missed having a child of my own,” she writes. “I am 47 years old, and Anthony and I have been trying in vitro fertilization for several years. We are still hoping.”

Classic. I feel like we're reading these stories more and more.

She also writes, “Sometimes young women tell me they admire what I’ve done. As they see it, I worked hard for 20 years and can now spend the next 20 focused on other things. But that is not balance. I do not wish that for anyone.”

Hahaha

The broad in question
[Image: ecm_pro_058467.jpg]

[Image: erin-callan.jpg]

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

Quote: (03-11-2013 04:59 PM)JohnKreese Wrote:  

http://shine.yahoo.com/work-money/former...56243.html

“I can’t make up for lost time,” she wrote in a Sunday New York Times opinion piece, “Is There Life After Work?” In it, Callan, who resigned as CFO in 2008, describes how work always came first for her, often at the expense of family, friends and her marriage (which eventually ended in divorce). It also got in the way of her starting a family, though she is now remarried and has stepchildren.

“I missed having a child of my own,” she writes. “I am 47 years old, and Anthony and I have been trying in vitro fertilization for several years. We are still hoping.”

Classic. I feel like we're reading these stories more and more.

She also writes, “Sometimes young women tell me they admire what I’ve done. As they see it, I worked hard for 20 years and can now spend the next 20 focused on other things. But that is not balance. I do not wish that for anyone.”

Hahaha

The broad in question
[Image: ecm_pro_058467.jpg]

[Image: erin-callan.jpg]

[Image: catlady.gif]

[Image: womanhamster.gif]

[Image: hamster2.gif]

[Image: hamster_wheel2.jpg]

47!???!!! And still trying to have a baby? What a numbskull.

Sorry lady, but you're a minimum 12-15 years too late.

Quote: (03-11-2013 05:37 PM)HeyPete Wrote:  

47!???!!! And still trying to have a baby? What a numbskull.

Sorry lady, but you're a minimum 12-15 years too late.

Medical advancements have made it possible for women to think they can ignore this. They read enough stories about women having babies post-40. And it's usually the ones that worked a lot and have some funds to pay for in-vitro treatments. Of course, there's still no guarantee that they'll take, which she's finding out now. Women like this must hate that Duggar broad, who seems to conceive and pump out a kid every time the hubby fucks her, and was able to conceive naturally into her 40s.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Too dumb to fail?

There was a 60 minutes story about a 52 year old woman just giving birth to her first child with her 64 year old husband.
The story was all about how great this is and how their baby will bring happiness to their relationship after trying for years to have a child.
It fails to mention the implications for the child later on in its life, like how he will be ten years old and its parents will be 62 and 74 too old to play and run around with him.
Giving birth and raising a child should not be because you feel you have missed out of a family in life and want to experience it when it is too late.

Girls should be an ornament to the eye, not an ache in the ear.

Quote: (03-11-2013 07:55 PM)Balkanite Wrote:  

Too dumb to fail?

Nope, she failed. She's less happy than the welfare mom living in Section 8 housing.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (03-11-2013 07:55 PM)Balkanite Wrote:  

Too dumb to fail?
this woman is....
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5hZ13A59QfaZjAwaZ1N_...qflCe0aU2Q]

All women have to do is FREEZE their eggs when they're young! Pay a seregate to carry! It can be done! [Image: smile.gif]

This is and will continue to be the new norm. Dumb cunt. I wonder what percentage of millenial young professional girls will end up like this? Vibrators, countless failed IVF treatments (and the $$$ bills), and bags and bags of cat food.

Well, at least we know society benefited from all her good work at Lehman Brothers...Quite the coincidence she "resigned" from Lehman Brothers in 2008. In other words, she was CFO for a bankrupt company.

And she was a failure at marriage (divorced).

And a failure as a mother (childless and trying to get knocked up at 47).

Don't blame her. This is what happens when society lets women make their own decisions. It is as irresponsible as giving a 5 year old keys to the car.

Let's give her a bit of credit, she's looking pretty good for 47.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

At the very least we should give her credit for seeing the error of her ways and spreading the word.

Is 'Work-Life balance' womanese for 'I want to be able to pick and choose which days I come in, which days I work from home, what time I come in and what time I leave'?

I'd like to be able to come and go as I please and choose to telecommute whenever I wanted, but I'd also like to make enough money that I could set myself up in the future. You don't get to the top by half-assing it.

Telling women that they can 'have it all!' is not only creating a generation of pushy, masculine bitches, but also doing them a massive disservice. What we should really be saying is 'You can have an awesome, interesting high-power job or a rewarding family life...pick one.'

If she hasn't hit menopause, I'd be willing to try and pump a baby into her. Horrible suggestion but cuckolding is not a bad option for her at the moment if the goal is to have a baby at any cost. Would bang.

Quote: (03-12-2013 06:27 AM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

Is 'Work-Life balance' womanese for 'I want to be able to pick and choose which days I come in, which days I work from home, what time I come in and what time I leave'?

I'd like to be able to come and go as I please and choose to telecommute whenever I wanted, but I'd also like to make enough money that I could set myself up in the future. You don't get to the top by half-assing it.

Telling women that they can 'have it all!' is not only creating a generation of pushy, masculine bitches, but also doing them a massive disservice. What we should really be saying is 'You can have an awesome, interesting high-power job or a rewarding family life...pick one.'

Well, as you point out, they can have it all as long as it is handed to them unearned, like their jobs, education, alimony, etc. already are. Women are essentially children and in our current society they are spoiled children. And like overindulged children they will keep demanding more until some discipline is imposed.

Quote: (03-12-2013 06:25 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

At the very least we should give her credit for seeing the error of her ways and spreading the word.

Yep, she should spread this everywhere, especially on Jizzabel

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Quote: (03-12-2013 06:36 AM)Hades Wrote:  

If she hasn't hit menopause, I'd be willing to try and pump a baby into her. Horrible suggestion but cuckolding is not a bad option for her at the moment if the goal is to have a baby at any cost. Would bang.

I don't think her husband is the problem. It is her dried up 47 y/o eggs.

Quote: (03-12-2013 06:59 AM)Lemmo Wrote:  

Quote: (03-12-2013 06:36 AM)Hades Wrote:  

I don't think her husband is the problem. It is her dried up 47 y/o eggs.

True, but there's always a possibility. I read somewhere that some couples, even when the woman is in her prime childbearing years, are incompatible for making babies even if both are fertile. I'm giving her a lot of credit here because she's 47 and not a land whale.