rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Much to Sell Out to Oprah?

You're putting on a custom-fitted suit and cruising the Roosh Forum for warm-up lines when your screen lights up. You have a new private message.

Quote:Quote:

Hi. We've been following your material at the forum. You have a very strong writer's voice and we think you have a lot of talent. We'd like to build you up as the next Dr. Phil/Dr. Oz type.

The only issue is your content. The message you send bullies women and shames so-called "beta males."

We'd like you to start appearing on Oprah. You'd dispense relationship advice to men and also tell men to man up.

We can have a car come pick you up in 15 minutes to discuss particulars

Rules: No funny business like, "If a genie asked me for a wish, I'd wish for more wishes!"

In other words, you can't take the deal, make big money, and then use your newfound fame to spread red pill wisdom. This would be your new career, too. So you can't say, "I'd demand 10 million a year and then quit after a year!"

You are free to live your life as you please, though you'd have to be discrete (like most celebrities). If you were a playboy you'd have to spin it as, "I'm still looking for the right woman." But you should expect to error on the side of caution by not being a public womanizer or letting your affairs become public.

Your public persona would have to be blue bill through and through.

What's your price? Factor in book sales and speaking fees per year to give an annual salary.

The price to selling out to Oprah is your soul. I pass.

I call BS on anyone who says there's no price.

Personally based off of my current income I'd do it for $300-500k guaranteed per year depending on the contract.

Are we allowed to tell women to "woman-up", be feminine, exercise, and lose all that extra lard they are carrying around as a solution to their "quality man deficiency"?

I'd do it in a heartbeat.

I have no duty to other men. Yes, ideally, I'd love to be a part of a movement that awakens men everywhere, but ultimately that's their responsibility, not mine. They could get me to say whatever they want on T.V. and I'll do it for hard cash.

If the rule is I can't quit after a year, fine, I'd do it for maybe 3.

Besides, with that newfound money, it would only be a matter of time before there was a scandal involving me, a Ritz Carlton, some motorcycles, drugs, and 5 Croatian models of questionable legal age. I wouldn't have to quit, I'd be fired and probably deported.

The tabloids would read:
"Oprah's Relationship guru Thedude3737 found in 5 star hotel bathtub unconscious submerged in size 0 lingerie and '95 Krug champagne. Details inside!"

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

"In other words, you can't take the deal, make big money, and then use your newfound fame to spread red pill wisdom. This would be your new career, too. So you can't say, "I'd demand 10 million a year and then quit after a year!""

Why not? Even if I only made 100K with Oprah I could just as easily quit and parlay that cash into other red-pill ventures, or full-time travel.

That said, I'd imagine that making a large salary would be quite addicting. Who would give up such an easy job with all the fame and money it offers?

Here's what I'd do: Take the job, but keep posting on the RVF under my psuedoname.

It'd be great, because I could use my psuedoname to attack my TV personality, and generate popularity for both of us!!!

[Image: mindblown.gif]

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Go for it man! You are won of the best posters on here. You could give out advice in a way that is more red-pill than other guys, even if not explicitly. Then, you can anonymously post here as someone else.

What a great opportunity to make some bread. Congratulations.

I bet a good real life example is Hugo Schwyzer. The more I read his articles the more he just comes off as a troll. After reading Athlone's article http://www.returnofkings.com/7183/the-ri...-shaming-2 I'm more convinced then ever. He probably sired a kid and quietly let the mother assign it to a proper provider. That's some red pill shit right there. As we always say when dudes ask questions about chicks, ignore the words and listen to the behavior.

Quote: (03-09-2013 04:31 PM)soup Wrote:  

Go for it man! You are won of the best posters on here. You could give out advice in a way that is more red-pill than other guys, even if not explicitly. Then, you can anonymously post here as someone else.

[Image: facepalm.png]

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Without numbers or a timeline impossible to call.

Would sell out for a 50% increase in pay + can quit in 5 years and cannot give red pill info.

Would not sell out for 10-20% increase and unable to quit for 10 years.

Selling out in general is relative, ex: lebron James = smart move. Selling out on stupidity like the guy who went on national TV saying dems/republicans = both bad is just an idiot.

End of the day money is the hardest thing by far to come by, so it's relative.

Can I still call women Pokemon?

Because I'm not gonna be a pussy and start calling women Carebears on national television. [Image: confused.gif]

Nope.

Quote: (03-09-2013 04:20 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

"In other words, you can't take the deal, make big money, and then use your newfound fame to spread red pill wisdom. This would be your new career, too. So you can't say, "I'd demand 10 million a year and then quit after a year!""

Why not? Even if I only made 100K with Oprah I could just as easily quit and parlay that cash into other red-pill ventures, or full-time travel.

Because it's a though experiment, bro. You were a phil major. Don't screw with the hypo. [Image: whip.gif]

Ahhhh Soup!

I'd do it for the money, sure.

I'd do it for the fame. You can always recant later and keep the fame, notoriety and cash you got from the Oprah gig. At worst, you'd be like every other member of the social, media, and political elite - proclaiming one thing and doing another (and being paid handsomely while doing so).

My only reservation would be making sure the compensation was guaranteed. The Oprah machine is alive and well through traditional media outlets in the form of Dr. Phil and Dr. Oz, but every news story I see about her own network is about how it's crashing and burning. I'm sure that's all relative for Oprah, who is worth billions, but if I'm going to engage in that much hypocrisy I want some assurances that the checks will clear now and in the future (royalties, etc.).

Quote: (03-09-2013 03:36 PM)Ensam Wrote:  

I call BS on anyone who says there's no price.

Personally based off of my current income I'd do it for $300-500k guaranteed per year depending on the contract.

Yeah...Guys don't use their real names to avoid being fired form a soul-sucking 40-80K a year job.

But they wouldn't shill for Oprah for 500K?

My price is somewhere in the 500K+ range. I won't do anything not fun (long term; I'd take on side gigs) for less than 250K and shilling for Oprah would suck. But I've had worse jobs that paid less.

Gotta pass.

If it was the Ukrainian or Polish Oprah, I'd sell out knowing that my audience wouldn't really know what's going on, and then cash the fame in by banging groupies nonstop. It'd be like American stars doing commercials in Japan.

Money is less important when you're outside of the US. You don't need much. Maybe I have a weak imagination but I couldn't spend $2500 a month if I tried.

Quote: (03-09-2013 11:43 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Maybe I have a weak imagination but I couldn't spend $2500 a month if I tried.

[Image: huh.gif] I'm assuming you mean $25,000, not $2500...

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Money is less important when you're outside of the US. You don't need much. Maybe I have a weak imagination but I couldn't spend $2500 a month if I tried.

I'm impressed.

Yeah, I'd do it, for at least one hundred thousand a year.

I would also try to "empower" women by spreading the message that they deserve to have a slim and attractive body through a workout program that I designed myself. Something along the lines of "you deserve the best body and I'll show you how it's done". I'll make damn sure to whore out kettlebell swings to give them that firm ass and ballistic pelvic thrust.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Free

The benefits that come with the job are to big to pass. Some sort of expenses arrangement should be worked out of course to cover my living expenses but nothing fancy.

International fame = doing some commercial one a year to earn some decent cash and dating a new supermodel ever month. Once you decide to get out, you'll still have the fame for the next 10/20 years and the money to do what you want.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Quote: (03-10-2013 09:21 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Free

The benefits that come with the job are to big to pass. Some sort of expenses arrangement should be worked out of course to cover my living expenses but nothing fancy.

International fame = doing some commercial one a year to earn some decent cash and dating a new supermodel ever month. Once you decide to get out, you'll still have the fame for the next 10/20 years and the money to do what you want.

I wonder how many supermodels Dr. Phil is sleeping with every month?

Quote: (03-09-2013 04:31 PM)soup Wrote:  

[Image: are-you-shtting-me-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308...f3-149.gif]

Gotta pass.

If it was the Ukrainian or Polish Oprah, I'd sell out knowing that my audience wouldn't really know what's going on, and then cash the fame in by banging groupies nonstop. It'd be like American stars doing commercials in Japan.

I was thinking about this more last night and I'm wondering why you'd pass.

We talk on the boards all the time about the ever rare, ever elusive Holy Trinity:

Game
Fame
Cash

You've got the game down, and you'd have a shot to skyrocket the other two major factors, and you'd turn it down because of...what, ideals? Principles? Genuinely curious.

You've put in the gruntwork in the trenches for over a decade. Now imagine doing that gruntwork with a sick apartment in Moscow, driving an Audi R8 and having near-unlimited funds to go clubbing at the most exclusive venues, having access to the hottest women on earth.

You could easily be back and forth from the U.S. to wherever in EE/FSU, selling your soul to the American masses but living an incredible playboy lifestyle elsewhere.

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

There is a way to tell red pill advices to both men and women without insulting or belitling the other side. For 100-200k a year I'd bullshit like a boss.

For me it'd depend on how much time it takes to fill this job. Is it a 40-50 hour a week job, or can I spend 15 hours a week on it? If it takes up all my time it's hard to imagine how much money I'd require. If I could do it for just a few hours a week (or better one 40 hour week per month) it wouldn't actually take that much money to convince me.

For a full time job though it'd be a large number. Very large.