rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hong Kong

Hong Kong

am going there tomorrow

anyone got the low down

Hong Kong

all I know is that place is wild...in a good way.

"Some May Never Live, But the Crazy Never Die..." ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Hong Kong

where do you go to find the wild hk

I have been there once before and I thought it was really tame so obviously I was going to the wrong places

Hong Kong

I love Hong Kong!

Just been to clubs in tsim sha tsui. I remember one called Question and one call Why (yeah, pretty stupid names). Had an awesome time both places. It is common that there is an all you can drink offer included in the entrance fee, but you can usually haggle with the managers, to get some really solid prices.

Best opener: Do you speak English?

Compliment: You look Japanese

Neg: You look chinese/from macau/thailand

Hong Kong

Hong Kong, like Japan, S. Korea, and even China, gets its share of European models there on short-term contracts as well. Top, top quality girls who are ready to party, if you can find them.

Hong Kong

Quote: (05-28-2010 04:45 AM)kindredspirit Wrote:  

Hong Kong, like Japan, S. Korea, and even China, gets its share of European models there on short-term contracts as well. Top, top quality girls who are ready to party, if you can find them.

and where would u find them?

Hong Kong

I found mine through some Facebook contacts.

Hong Kong

Wan chai is the shit!

Hong Kong

Have a 3 night trip booked here next month. Anyone got some more info on stuff to do, nightlife, is pipelining is necessary, where to stay etc. Is it better to stay on Hong Kong Island or Kowloon? I'm guessing staying nearish Lan Kwai Fong or Wan Chai would be the best bet as I heard taxis are expensive.

Cheers

Hong Kong

I'll be there for a few nights in February visiting a friend. Would love some info as well.

Hong Kong

I lived there 2 years

It is a wild place, in certain areas. Try LKF (Lan Kwai Fong) in the evenings. Every night, except for Monday and Tuesday, that small street of bars is rocking with people (not necessarily the best place for getting laid tho).

Walk up the hill a bit from LKF (up the stairs past the Vodka Bar) and you hit Wyndham St. Walk right, and there is another small street of very rocking bars (again, not the best place for getting laid).

Take a taxi to Wan Chai, Lockhart Road for the raunchiest action. Stay OUT of the clubs with the curtains. They have the chinese mamasans and the hot filipina go-go girls out front. Do NOT go into any club with a curtain. They are MAJOR MAJOR rip off joints, even with respect to P4P

Go into New Makati, Laguna, Neptune II for freelance P4P action and reasonably priced drinks. Also hit Dusk Till Dawn for freelance P4P as well as drunk tourists.

The place got seriously old (for me anyway) after 2 years living there.

Hong Kong

Hong Kong is a awsome place!
The nightlife is great. There is tons of nightclubs, bars and massage joints.
Like naughtynomad mention wan chai is the shit; all the "dirty" spots are found here.
Else you can try Lan Kwai Fong. Today this is considered the party centreal; best bars and best nightclubs is to be found here.

Just ask around for the best spots.
If you are into filipinos try the following (dont know if they still are around) ; Makati, Escape, Neptune, Forest, Traffic.
Dusk till dawn is another good spot.
HK is full of working girls from russia, japan, macau, china and the filiphines.

And if you are into P4P you can check this out; http://sex141.com/en/

Have a nice trip

-rdp

Hong Kong

If you can't find a model in HK, then you've got Stevie Wonder disease!

Hong Kong

Nightlife:

Tuesdays:
1. Tsim Sha Tsui / East Tsim Sha Tsui - More of a local scene. Good venues change here quickly. There’s a club called Zaza that’s about $20 all you drink all night. Bit of a younger, local crowd.
2. There’s also a place in Lan Kwai Fong where you can eat and drink for free for a few hours if you give them a business card. I don’t get it, but it’s tight. Unfortunately, can’t remember the name off the top of my head, but might be worth inquiring about.

Wednesdays:
1. Early evening - Happy Valley race track. Lots of expats.
2. Wan Chai. Ladies drink free most places here on Wednesday night, so lots of pickings

Thursdays-Saturdays:
1. Long Kwai Fong. Dragon-I and Prive are the highest end. Beijing, Mint, and Drop are pretty decent. Most of the bars along the main couple streets are decent. Also will be a ton of people just drinking and partying in the street. Very easy to pick up. LKF will die down a little around 2 am, and everyone will head to Wanchai. Carnegies is a good place to find people absolutely wasted.

Any night:
1. Red Bar - located between IFC2 and IFC1 in central. Great view. You can bring your own alcohol.
2. Sevva - located in the Princes building in central. Great view.
3. If you can meet people, junk parties and tram parties are always a good time

Non-Night Life:
- Going to the peak is worth doing. Amazing scene.
- If it’s warm, Shek-O beach
- Dragon Back hiking trail
- MacLehose hiking trail (also a sweet place to camp on the beach in SaiKung
- Monkey Hill
- Bike on Cheung Chau Island
- If you’re there in March, Rugby 7’s are a complete shit show. Wear a costume; sit in south stands
- Big Buddha
- Macau

Foodwise, unless you like sea food or cantonese food, it’s not the best, but there’s a place called Blue Smoke that’s one of the best BBQ joints I’ve ever had.

Accommodation wise, I think you’d be fine anywhere on the north of HK Island or the south of Kowloon that’s near an MTR station.

Hong Kong

Cool thanks for the intel ^^

Any more info the on the junk and tram parties? How to find out about one etc

They sound like fun

Hong Kong

It seems there is already good info about hong kong around, anyway, here is my impression of the only night I have been there (I had no info from the forum, with for sure would have made my experience better):

First we went in the Lan Kwai Fong area. There were restaurants from all over the world, but we had hard time finding a Chinese restaurant! We also went to a high end bar, but in general the scene seemed too posh for us. As we wanted something more down to earth, and not full of only foreigners, we went to Wan Chai, but it was too “down to earth”. The bars that I saw and that were not empty were seedy as hell (it was also my first experience with this kind of thing in Asia, and so I was quite shocked.) It was full of middle age white man with young Asian girls, most of the time two girls for one guy (some guy said there was some Asian holiday and you could get two for the price of one – wtf!?). I started talking with a guy about the scene there and got offered drugs, women and weapons. We finally went to Knutsford Terrace (there are couple of bars; not on the Hong Kong island, but in the Kowloon district, which is still very close), and there it seemed more normal: Chinese, not too posh, no obvious hookers. It was already quite late, but if I would go back, I would try it again there.

I just posted in the forum my experiences in most of the cities I have been to!

Hong Kong

Just got back from a little 3 night trip on my way back to the UK. I was a little dissapointed to be honest but its still a pretty interesting place. Spent most of my time in the Lan Kwai Fong area and the bars on Holywood road/Soho. Loads and loads of disco type bars with small dance floors playing mainly commercial music which isn't really my scene but they are decent enough. One thing though the drinks were way overpriced here, something like $US 10 for a pint of beer. The crowd was a mix of western ex pats, locals and tourists. Quality isn't amazing but there are a few nice girls around mostly ex-pats and tourists. I didn't find the local girls too attractive to be honest even though I like Asians.

I also tried Wan Chai one night but it was all dudes everywhere and not really happening. Don't think I saw one non-pro girl anywhere so I high-tailed it over to LKF. Came back later at about 2am but it was even quieter and more seedy. Maybe this wasnt a great time for HK as the weather was horrible everyday (rainy and foggy). I went up to the peak and you literally couldnt see a thing except a wall of grey.

In terms of pickup I didn't do too well, I find it hard to get in the mood going out solo but thats something I'm trying to work on. On my last night I met a sexy French girl and a fatty Brazillian girl on the street in LKF and we all got completely trashed together. I was hooking up with the French girl but it was awkard as the Brazillian was just hanging around. Even tried to find her a dude but there were no takers haha. We all ended up back at the French girls tiny one room apartment (she studies in HK) to drink some more rum and everything was a big fat blur after that. Think we all just passed out on her bed as I woke up with both girls cuddling me but we were all fully clothed unfortunately. Spent all morning making out and groping the Frenchie but she wouldnt bang with her friend right there even though she kept telling me not to leave as I had a plane to catch. I'm sure I could have banged her that night if I didnt get so wasted or maybe have even pushed for a 3some (although I really wasn't into the Brazillian). Oh well, it was still a really fun night.

Hong Kong

i got a hand job from some lady boy gremlin looking creature in HK... and as i was paying to get the fuck out of there they spotted my US $100 bill an was trying to get me to give it to them for the handie... like a old lady an her army of trannys cornered me an was talking shit... i just laughed an bolted ..... worst experience of my life....

ps: it was in one of those places with the curtins in the window as someone else mentioned on here

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Hong Kong

This is good info. I am preparing my stuff for 5 days in HK during new year starting this Thursday - never been there. Pretty expensive to travel HK with Xmas stuff. I will go with a decent, popular youth hostel.
Pipelining : CS, POF OkCupid. I remember reading naughty nomad's blog on HK almost a year ago, he getting a threesome at 5 in the morning.
Will keep you guys updated.

Hong Kong

sau, yeah but those girls were philipinas

Hong Kong

day 1 : no luck through pipelining. I guess everybody has plans already. I start at 6.30 going solo at lkf. open up this dutch chick, she is all laughing, my Kino is strong, but then came another dude while I was talking to German girl. German girl had to go to Macau next day so can not party. lost the dutch girl as well.
opened a local and English girl. English was too tired. I was interested in local, but English chick just dragged her to home.
opened a girl from ny. super hot. she left for bathroom and never came back.
I move to wan chai, open two chicks from south Africa. they were tired and just left. by that time, I just was not in good mood. came back at 2.
result : approaches made 7. I guess yesterday was not my day
will try day game today. I will post next message only after bang, otherwise at the end of trip.

Hong Kong

hong kong is a wild place! go for the foreign girls. to pick up HK girls, go overseas. wen chai is the place to be. especially with pinay maids on sunday

i've had lots of success with tagged and yahoo messenger. mostly pinay talent

Hong Kong

I hate living in big cities. I've lived in NYC on-and-off for seven years and grew tired of it quickly. I guess because it's the constant activity all the time without an outlet to decompress.

My little sister lives in Hong Kong in Mid Level. I visit her yearly. I fucking love Hong Kong.

The expats have their own stomping grounds, like LKF, Wan Chai or Happy Valley beer tents on Wednesdays. You can drink and smoke wherever, and nobody gives a fuck. Plethora of high-paying jobs. Victoria Harbour actually has a ton of activity in contrast to the Hudson River. Excellent Cantonese food but plenty of Gwai Lo options too.

Game? Expat girls aren't interested in the locals. So you have an advantage there. Natives are somewhat warm to white guys and speak good English. Copious amounts of Filipino helpers.

But the best part is the geography. If I start feeling overwhelmed by the city, I take a fast ferry to one of the islands. Four-hour hike on Lantau, ascending Sunset Peak, then ending up at The Stoep for beers and good food on the beach? No sweat (actually a lot of sweat). Decent swell coming in? Subway to Big Wave Bay. Wanna gamble? Macau in an hour.

Hong Kong has the top 5 airport in the world. So you can quickly head to SEA, Indonesia, China, Japan, or Oceania (farther away).

It would behoove any guy reading this, who is young, interested in finance, and feeling adventurous, to consider HK. You will make more money, climb more quickly, party harder, fuck more, and taste the sweet peach that life offers to young men who are bold.

The West is dying. Get out while you can.

Hong Kong

Quote: (01-26-2013 01:18 AM)PUA_Rachacha Wrote:  

I hate living in big cities. I've lived in NYC on-and-off for seven years and grew tired of it quickly. I guess because it's the constant activity all the time without an outlet to decompress.

My little sister lives in Hong Kong in Mid Level. I visit her yearly. I fucking love Hong Kong.

The expats have their own stomping grounds, like LKF, Wan Chai or Happy Valley beer tents on Wednesdays. You can drink and smoke wherever, and nobody gives a fuck. Plethora of high-paying jobs. Victoria Harbour actually has a ton of activity in contrast to the Hudson River. Excellent Cantonese food but plenty of Gwai Lo options too.

Game? Expat girls aren't interested in the locals. So you have an advantage there. Natives are somewhat warm to white guys and speak good English. Copious amounts of Filipino helpers.

But the best part is the geography. If I start feeling overwhelmed by the city, I take a fast ferry to one of the islands. Four-hour hike on Lantau, ascending Sunset Peak, then ending up at The Stoep for beers and good food on the beach? No sweat (actually a lot of sweat). Decent swell coming in? Subway to Big Wave Bay. Wanna gamble? Macau in an hour.

Hong Kong has the top 5 airport in the world. So you can quickly head to SEA, Indonesia, China, Japan, or Oceania (farther away).

It would behoove any guy reading this, who is young, interested in finance, and feeling adventurous, to consider HK. You will make more money, climb more quickly, party harder, fuck more, and taste the sweet peach that life offers to young men who are bold.

The West is dying. Get out while you can.

Though I am fortunate and proud to be American who is a product of great opportunities, I will say that the US is not the "end all be all" in an ever changing global economy we live in now. History dictates not one nation is entitled to be the "most powerful" forever as times have, are, and will continue to fluctuate.

With that being said, HK is totally legit. I concur.

Hong Kong

Here is a break down of Hong Kong for those who are interested. I have been living here for almost a year now, so have been able to hang out in pretty much most of the places worth hitting up.

The post is pretty long, so bear with me. This post covers one of the areas, and the subsequent posts will cover other areas individually.

One thing to keep in mind about Hong Kong is that things change very rapidly here. Places open and close every few months, and there is a possibility that places listed below might not be in existence if you happen to visit in the future or they have changed the name etc.

There are around 4 major areas - Central, Wan Chai, Causeway Bay, & Kowloon/Tsim Sha Tsui (TST).

There are a bunch of other places which one can chill out in but are a bit further away from the Central area like Stanley/Aberdeen or Lantau and a bunch of other off the beaten track spots in Northern Territories.

Central:

Well this is the main area for pretty much everything in Hong Kong. Hotels, bars, restaurants, business etc.

In terms of social aspects, Central can be further broken down in to SoHo, NoHo, LKF and Wyndham Street/Upper LKF. SoHo and NoHo are basically the adjoining streets North (NoHo) and South (SoHo) of Hollywood Road.

There is also a little bit of action in the IFC (International Finance Center) area during weekdays, but it is filled with Filipina domestic helpers during the weekend, Sundays especially when it is their day off. They are literally everywhere and just basically camp out on the pedestrian subways, sidewalks, open areas etc, one has to see it to believe.

You will find predominantly westerners here, with a sizable population of local/mainland Chinese people. More local people tend to spread out a bit more and are not in Central all the time.

SoHo:

This is basically just a bunch of streets adjacent to the escalators filled with nothing but bars and restaurants. There are way too many places to break them down individually, so I have only focused on the major/big ones.

A bunch of the happening places are right along the escalator on Shelley Street.

Coast:

This place is a big hit with westerners specifically during sports action and happy hour times. The quality of the crowd is pretty good, but they are mostly in big groups so don't expect to find a lot of one or two sets in terms of girls, and the guy to girl ratio is either equal or towards more guys.

The place is pricier compared to other joints, so not necessarily.

Cicada:

One of my favorite places, tends to be less crowded. Also is easier on the wallet if that matters to you.

Again a spot where girls tend to come in groups, but smaller sized groups and you can easily find groups of 2 or 3 girls by themselves here.

Happy Hour is among the cheapest in Hong Kong. $30 for any cocktail and they are pretty strong as well, and not watered down or anything. The food is also pretty good here, so expect a lot of people around dinner time here, so it becomes difficult to get a table unless you have reservations for dinner.

Staunton's Wine Bar & Nico's:

Owned by the same group, and attracts a similar crowd. You will find a good number of quality girls here, but both places are small (very rare that you will find big places in Hong Kong in general) so get very crowded. But it doesn't really matter since most of the crowd is outside on the street and stairs adjacent to the places.

They are both a it expensive, but the quality of girls makes up for it. Mostly expect to see westerners though, so if you are in to Asian girls, might not be the best place to hit up.

McSorleys & Yorkshire Pudding:

English pubs/restaurants. So you will end up running in to a lot of British people, not that they aren't anywhere else in Hong Kong.

Food is alright, but nothing to go ga-ga over. They are generally busy around Happy Hour/pre-dinner times and you might find some quality here on occasion. Gets crowded when there are Football (soccer) games.

The Globe:

Another very popular expat place, gets very crowded during Happy Hours and during sports telecasts. Crowd is good, and it server a selection of English food and other stuff.

Place is very nice to chill out in, and is pretty lively during the weekend brunch times as well.

Bourbon:

American place, nothing fantastic, but can be good to hit up depending on the day. Does get a some decent girls now and then, but unless it is happening when you walk by, I would say skip it.

There are a numerous other places along Shelley Street, Staunton Street and Elgin Street. So the best idea is to just walk around the area to get a feel for the place, and take it from there.

Wyndham Street:

A "classier" version of LKF pretty much. Hollywood Road becomes Wyndham Street, and the entire street is just bars, loungers, and restaurants next to each other.

There are some very nice places on this street, and the quality of girls is a lot better than LKF in general, at least in my opinion. But then again it depends on your personal tastes. The crowd is predominantly expat and middle class/high income locals and mainland Chinese.

I generally tend to hang out here as opposed to LKF proper or SoHo. The crowd is much nicer and easier on the eyes, plus less shit-faced and wasted people.

Rayne, Tonic, Pulp, Solas, Tivo

These are all places right next to each other or opposite one another and are more or less similar.

They can get very crowded during weekends and finding a spot inside is close to impossible. In any case, the best idea is to generally reserve a table in advance on the outside patio since almost all of these places have an open patio sort of space with a few tables.

You can smoke outside, and they are generally the best seats in the house since you get to enjoy both the crowd inside as well as the flowing traffic on the street which is a great thing.

The quality of girls is pretty good, but it can be hit or miss sometimes. Girls also tend to be a bit more open here and expect a lot of pretty drunk girls/women (you will run in to older women in their 30's here a lot more than anywhere in Central)

The places themselves are pretty alright in terms of decor, and the drinks, but are more expensive than LKF/SoHo. The girls mostly will fall in the 6.5 - 8 category, but you can expect to run in to some 8.5, 9's occasionally here. The manager/hostess at Rayne is decent and cute!

Divino:

A wine bar, with good Italian food. One of my favorites to take girls here, very relaxed atmosphere and great ambiance.

Their wine list is extensive, and if you are in to wine, then a great spot to post up on one of their tables near the door which opens on to the street. You will find some good girls here on occasion, but not necessarily a great place in terms of volume.

So much more suited to take a girl when meeting second time or so, rather than if you are out to approach girls.

Wagyu:

More of a dinner spot, but they do get a sizable crowd in their bar area and a lot of people on the street outside the bar area which is open.

Don't generally go here, but have seen some stunners here, so cannot comment much on it.

Dragon-i:

Touted to be the best club in Hong Kong, but far from it on a personal perspective. The place gets some points for the quality of girls, but this is a very hit or miss thing, and can be downright crappy sometimes.

Not really worth all the hype around it, but that said it can be popping some times on the right night. Check it out, but don't get your hopes high and you should be alright. Bonus if the night you hit it turns out to be great.

Places inside the LKF Hotel

There are a number of places inside the LKF hotel including the Tanzania Ballroom. Not among my regular hang outs so cannot go much in to detail.

But they are pretty popular especially a couple of the places which are on the higher floors of the hotel for their views. More snobbish crowd, and it is confined inside the hotel so it is not necessarily a great place unless you are specifically taking a girl/date there.

LKF:

Basically below Wyndham Street and possibly the most crowded place in Central during the weekends. There is absolutely nothing to do here but drink and party, and more often than not it happens on the street as well as inside the establishments here.

Can get extremely crowded during major holidays and occasions to the point where you have to queue up for 3 to 4 blocks just enter the area/street.

Volar:

One of the popular clubs in LKF, and it is pretty good on its day. Weekends the place is filled with quality girls, and also during some weekdays depending on what is happening there on that day.

A bit snobbish with a bunch of bouncers who are very controlling and selective. They expect everyone to be decked up and dressed to impress so keep that in mind. The quality of girls somewhat makes up for their service which is not necessarily great generally speaking. Pretty big place for LKF and it will be packed, so more options.

Insomnia:

Sister place to Dusk Till Dawn in Wan Chai. Similar set up with a live Asian band, and they are most probably singing rock classics etc. It can be pretty fun sometimes, but it does get crowded and can be pretty dull a lot of the times.

Quality of girls is nothing to write home about, but the crowd is a lot more receptive so easier to approach.

Al's Diner:

This place gets special mention although it is nothing spectacular just for the sheer fact that you will find the most easy to approach and drunk girls here in LKF most of the time, thanks to their jelly shots which are extremely popular to the point where you have to wait in line to get the shots on weekends.

The shots themselves are pretty mediocre, made with sub-standard vodka but they definitely are potent and do the job they are intended to do - get people drunk.

Girls aren't necessarily great, but they definitely are easy to approach and more receptive given that most of them are way past the happy/tipsy stage and just plain drunk.

Stormies, The China Bar, La Bodega:

All three of them are right next to each other, adjacent to Volar and opposite of Al's Diner. They can be pretty hit or miss, but I have always had a good run especially in The China Bar.

The quality of girls is alright, you will see the occasional stunner but mostly girls in the 6 - 7.5 range more or less. Expect a lot of tourists in these places from Japan, Korea and the mainland.

La Bodega can be a lot of fun on the right night and is Spanish, and the crowd is generally good on these nights. But all of them are very small places so finding a spot to post is the biggest problem.

The back side and the front area near the door of The China Bar has some tables if you want to get a bottle or make a reservation, but the front is only worth it if you want some space. The back gets jammed up since it is right next to the dance floor.

Marlin:

A special mention to this place for their challenge. It is a shot place and they have something around 200 on the menu.

For $198 you can get 10 shots and there is an open challenge to finish them in the quickest time. The leader board is posted outside for those who want to know what they are up against.

Beijing Club, Magnum, Play, Prive:

Probably the best clubs in the area, much bigger than the other places, and gets good quality girls on a regular basis.

Getting in is a whole another story though, and expect to queue up outside on the street for a while if you get there after 11:30, unless you get bottle service and the likes or have the place on lock down.

Definitely suggest hitting these places since the crowd is great, and if you smoke the smoking areas are great places to approach girls in these spots. Crowd is generally very receptive and should not be hard to get in to the swing of things quickly.

There are a lot more places in this area, and just too many to list out individually including The Hard Rock Cafe (I would avoid it, since it is pretty crappy). Also a note, there is a place called Sugar Dolls opposite HRC, which is geared toward ladyboys/transvestites so watch out.

You will also run in to girls on the street offering P4P action, if that is your scene. But it is not as blatant as the Wan Chai area.

NoHo:

Much less action in this area, but there are a couple of nice spots here and there. Lyndhurst Terrace is the street leading in to Hollywood road, and you will find a bunch of places on this street which are pretty good.

There is an Italian place at the corner called La Pinola which I personally like, and can be pretty good during Happy Hours and pre-dinner on weekends.

A lot of restaurants in this section, so good for food options on the night out.

That is a well a "brief" rundown of Central, as I mentioned in the post earlier there are just too many places to list them out individually. If I remember some other notable places I will add them in later.

Hope the info helps, the other districts coming soon!

Game is not about sex. Sex is a by-product, albeit an excellent one, it is the thrill of the hunt!!