rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How much does height affect game?

Is it fact, or opinion, that height is a major factor in causing attraction?

I'm short, 5'7. Most girls are very close or just below my height. Everyone knows girls 'prefer' guys taller than them. This doesn't mean however, that a shorter guy cannot score a taller girl. I used to have a limiting belief in the past that girls taller than me could not be attracted to me. I took that limiting belief down by making out and escalating with a few girls that were taller. I haven't laid one yet, though.

I know it is not necessary to be taller than the girl. But how much does height as a whole, factor in game?

Here are a few pictures of celebrities I've found, where the woman is considerably taller than the man:

[Image: seth_green_and_wife_clare_gran.jpg]

[Image: tom-katie.jpg]

[Image: Max+Payne+Los+Angeles+Premiere+vvHD8OAC-W1l.jpg]

I understand some of those pictures the women are wearing heels. But the average heel doesn't add more than 2 inches to height anyways. And Katie Holmes is 5 cm taller than Tom Cruise without heels already.

In my experience, confidence in approaching, confidence through body language, decent build, and a good fit with clothing has helped me attract girls taller than me in the past. But it occurs much less often than with girls that are shorter than me.

Attracting girls shorter than me is not really a problem. However, I would like to expand my spectrum of girls to include girls that are, say, 5'7 to 5'10 in height. To the shorter guys, how have you overcome this? And what do you guys generally think about height and how much it affects game?

It plays a factor, sure. As do looks. Height more so than looks though I would wager, since height is an indicator of dominance, and dominance is an attraction trigger for women.

That said, I know a guy, who is no taller than 5ft 4 and he gets a lot of girls due to, A) A possible novelty factor and B) He has great natural game. He may have read some game guides, but I don't know him well enough to know that.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Quote: (02-27-2013 04:54 PM)Nascimento Wrote:  

I know it is not necessary to be taller than the girl. But how much does height as a whole, factor in game?

Not Again!

Houston, we have a problem.

Houston in 3...2....1...

Height is everything. In fact, height IS game. If you are not at least 6'2, kill yourself.

How much does money affect game?

How much does Looks affect Game?™

How much does game affect game?

How much does fame affect game?

I'm going to post about things I can't control. That'll help me get further ahead in life.

On a more serious note, just searh the threads has been covered a ton.

How much does Status affect Game?™

Uh hey guys, I have brown eyes, will girls bang me or should I get blue contacts?

How much does internet game affects game?

No that shit again.

How much does Style affect Game?™

I found the other post.

I notice a HUGE difference when I put on my boots. I go from 6'2 to almost 6'4 and its like I turn into a norse god named "truealpha pussyslayer"

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQt-HO8Yhzn1VZj_tnR5c5...tii-MrhaYg]

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

I have experimented with height. Yes- you heard me right! I actually bought one of those elevator boots and added 4 inches to my height. Went out and all I can say I was surprised what I have observed. Field report is forthcoming!

Damn. Walhberg's wife belongs on Athlone's thread. Ridiculous!

Fame is greater then game, looks, and money.

A man with Fame is a Man with options.

Quote: (02-27-2013 05:39 PM)Wayout Wrote:  

I have experimented with height. Yes- you heard me right! I actually bought one of those elevator boots and added 4 inches to my height. Went out and all I can say I was surprised what I have observed. Field report is forthcoming!

I'm interested......

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

How much does race affect Game?

-- IRT

It affects your game if you have no game to begin with.

How much does dick size affect game? Will girls not want to bang me after they see my dick for fear of being broken?

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

I never understood why some short guys have an obsession to get taller girls. I am no giant and just average height, there are enough girls to go around whom are your height or shorter.

Didn't you answer your own question by posting pics of short guys who are rich, famous, fit and/or good looking? Being short falls in the list of negatives like being ugly, poor or dumb while being tall is a plus. Shortness can be outweighed by positive traits. Of course, it is a matter of degree too. I notice you didn't post any pics of Danny Devito.

Alright guys, enough.

Seriously though how much does status, looks, height and money affect game?