rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl falling in love with you- Ways you slow this down?

I've been hanging out w/this thai girl for a bit. Shes family wealthy, big circle of friends, great connections, and pretty cute. Shes also not americanized.

I get the feeling that shes falling for me hard.

How do you guys slow it down?

My MO in case like this is stop seeing her as much- maybe cut it down to once every 2 weeks.

How do you guys do it? Thoughts?

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

She'll fall for you even more, do you want to keep her in rotation?

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Quote: (02-25-2013 01:47 PM)DVY Wrote:  

I've been hanging out w/this thai girl for a bit. Shes family wealthy, big circle of friends, great connections, and pretty cute. Shes also not americanized.

My MO in case like this is stop seeing her as much- maybe cut it down to once every 2 weeks.

I think G has a datasheet on how to be extra beta so that the lizard is turned off.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Can't be done. This is the chick's version of blue balls.

If a chick is really feeling you, she'll do almost anything you ask her to do, except love you less.

It's a lot like you meet a chick that you want to fuck. If she really has you by the balls, you'll do whatever. What you can not do is want to fuck her less.

Personally, I think this is a brain chemistry thing. Dopamine and Serotonin levels are on smash, and you can't pry your way into those neurons and axons.

Playing beta after being alpha is a great long term strategy to get a chick to take herself out of the running, but smothering a chick with affection when she really likes you, only starts a vicious cycle. She's only getting positive feedback when you do things that you're supposed to do.

WIA

@bojangles- yes, i like her. yes, want to continue seeing her.

@WIA- good post as always. Your blue-balls point is a valid point.

@moma- his sheet is on getting a girl to dump you. My aim is to slow the love drum-roll for this girl to soften the eventual "hard landing" - I wont date exclusively.

This is an asian girl. Beta after alpha is like putting gasoline on fire for non-americanized asians.

It actually was kind of funny. We went to a club w/her and her friends. She stepped away for 2 seconds, and some white girl attacked me and tried to kiss me....Bitches be scandalous

She was in a jealous fit for at least 30 minutes. Then ending the night, puppy eyes and that vacuous gaze of girls in love.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Quote: (02-25-2013 04:37 PM)DVY Wrote:  

and some white girl attacked me and tried to kiss me....Bitches be scandalous

Pre-selection at work!

WIA

Quote: (02-25-2013 03:30 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Can't be done. This is the chick's version of blue balls.

If a chick is really feeling you, she'll do almost anything you ask her to do, except love you less.

It's a lot like you meet a chick that you want to fuck. If she really has you by the balls, you'll do whatever. What you can not do is want to fuck her less.

Personally, I think this is a brain chemistry thing. Dopamine and Serotonin levels are on smash, and you can't pry your way into those neurons and axons.

Playing beta after being alpha is a great long term strategy to get a chick to take herself out of the running, but smothering a chick with affection when she really likes you, only starts a vicious cycle. She's only getting positive feedback when you do things that you're supposed to do.

WIA

That's true, but being overtly affectionate and romantic isn't the only way of appearing beta.

You can also act weak, emasculated, thin-skinned, emotional, etc.

Try whining (about work, your parents, life) to the point where she starts to get annoyed. Act depressed for a little too long. Cry in front of her. Seem to lose some of your inner-drive. Become boring: "What are you doing this week? Answer: Just hanging out with my mom."

Any one of these things would be cute if done in small doses. Once you heap it on, she'll suddenly not be as in love with you anymore. But if she's really falling as hard as you say, it won't be nearly enough to make her dump you unless you keep it up for months at a time.

Start smoking like George Costanza.

It's not your problem. Just keep plowing her like you have been and more. It's her job to try to tie you down.

Team Nachos

Quote: (02-25-2013 01:47 PM)DVY Wrote:  

Introduce her to me.

Quote: (02-25-2013 05:07 PM)Therapsid Wrote:  

That's true, but being overtly affectionate and romantic isn't the only way of appearing beta.

You can also act weak, emasculated, thin-skinned, emotional, etc.

Try whining (about work, your parents, life) to the point where she starts to get annoyed. Act depressed for a little too long. Cry in front of her. Seem to lose some of your inner-drive. Become boring: "What are you doing this week? Answer: Just hanging out with my mom."

What's the timeline here?

If he's doing this in small doses so that she loves him less, he's in a non-consensual relationship. It's the female version of rape or abuse.

WIA

Ease back, become less available. Sounds like you might be into her to the point that you actually care about her feelings.

Takes time to become an ice cold player.

She'll be fine, they always are.

Steve's on the ball, I think that's the best strategy especially if you want to keep her in rotation

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Being aloof and unavailable has two effects on girls. In the short term it increases their attraction. But eventually a girl's defense mechanisms will kick in and her emotions towards you will cool down. You just have to stick to your guns and not lead her on.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (02-26-2013 03:40 AM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

Ease back, become less available. Sounds like you might be into her to the point that you actually care about her feelings.

Takes time to become an ice cold player.

She'll be fine, they always are.

I only hang out socially w/girls who I enjoy spending non-sex time with. Otherwise, ill just tell her to come over to my house.

I think G-manifesto said it best- "keeping all my accounts clean".

Thats my goal. Not easy, but what really is.

Afterall, even in a big city like LA, reputation will come back to help or hurt you.

Whats wrong about her falling in love with you?

Let her fall in love with you and enjoy the moment. I love when girls fall in love with me, actually years ago my game was all about making girls fall in love with me. When a bitch falls in love with you, she will do anything for you, she will take anything from you. Its always good to have a bitch sending you love messages at all times and you know that she is super into you.

Quote: (02-26-2013 07:14 PM)pitt Wrote:  

Let her fall in love with you and enjoy the moment. I love when girls fall in love with me, actually years ago my game was all about making girls fall in love with me. When a bitch falls in love with you, she will do anything for you, she will take anything from you. Its always good to have a bitch sending you love messages at all times and you know that she is super into you.

I think that is the issue at hand.

Quote: (02-26-2013 09:07 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

When i said that i meant, she will take any bullshit from you. You play the asshole, you fuck other girls, you do dumb shit to her and she is cool with you the next day because she believes love is all about forgiving. I love bitches that fall in love.

Quote: (02-27-2013 05:03 AM)pitt Wrote:  

Quote: (02-26-2013 09:07 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

When i said that i meant, she will take any bullshit from you. You play the asshole, you fuck other girls, you do dumb shit to her and she is cool with you the next day because she believes love is all about forgiving. I love bitches that fall in love.
I'm not fond of it myself, when you collect the soul and deeply convert them it's gratifying for sure, but the follow up smothering of you by her despite your rules and boundaries really turn you off fast. It's almost like she's what you were like before you were red pill

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Never forget how quickly she'll forget you once it's over. Women have hearts like rubberbands. You can pull on em until they're about to break but once you let go it's like you were never there.

The only exception is if you create an alpha widow, in which case she'll feel gratitude that you were ever in her life at all.

Set and maintain whatever boundaries you need to stay sane but otherwise don't worry about it.

Did you already bang the girl?

If not, you 're probably wasting your time and hers.

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)

Be less available in general, meet her less often. Keep the bf/gf kind of stuff like hand holding and to the minimum. The same applies to cuddling and going emotional after sex.

Quote: (02-27-2013 07:56 AM)Ensam Wrote:  

Never forget how quickly she'll forget you once it's over. Women have hearts like rubberbands. You can pull on em until they're about to break but once you let go it's like you were never there.

The only exception is if you create an alpha widow, in which case she'll feel gratitude that you were ever in her life at all.

Set and maintain whatever boundaries you need to stay sane but otherwise don't worry about it.

Love the rubberband example. How many times have we all heard a girl say: It's my RIGHT to change my mind! I want to be single and do what I want when I want!

Ok sweetheart there's the door : )

@michelin- Yes, I banged her multiple times. Keep in mind, this is a thai girl who grew up there, and came here as an adult.

@everybody- I guess the concern is keeping my life drama-free. Not having jealously issues, girls blowing up my phone w/bullshit- aka

"Hell have no fury like a woman scorned."

But having multiple women equals automatic drama, so I don't know.

Maybe I am just hoping to find a way to have my cake, cookies and ice-cream and eat them all too.

Yeah, there's no way, bro. Just act beta and she'll fall out of love with you... but once that's done, it's really hard to revert back to her loving you again. So, no.