rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to get laid at 4am, GUARANTEED...

Men, I have a system for getting laid at last call 4am that is 100% guaranteed. Let me start with a little story about how I discovered it:

In 2005 I had just turned 25, recently broken up from an LTR, and I was ready to get some summer ass.

My friends and I planned a first time trip down to Ocean City, Maryland, and we drove down for Memorial Day weekend from Brooklyn NY.

We got down there late friday night, and we made it out to a club at the last minute to try to get some action. We were immediately in love with Ocean City Maryland, there was TONS of available women and the male to female ratio was insane. Unfortunately we were unsuccessful the first night.

The following night we were determined to get some ass, so we got ready early, pre gamed, and hit up this large beach club called "Seacrets". "Seacrets has several different rooms in it, and from 9pm to last call I made over 175 approaches with no success. I quickly rounded up my two friends, who were also unsuccessful, and we decided to take drastic measures.

I said "follow me, let's wait outside the women's bathroom". After they called out "last call", we waited outside the women's bathroom and talked to every single girl who had just urinated. Within 5 minutes I got 3 kiss closes, and eventually took one girl back to my hotel where I got my hands on some nice melons.

From now on when I NEED to get laid, I know to wait by the women's bathroom for last call.

A) The women urinating are usually drunk
B) They are also desperate to hook up because it is last call

Power on!

I've actually seen guys do this. I remember one black dude went around at last call going "Wanna fuck?" to every girl in the place!!! [Image: lol.gif]

But this only works if you toss your standards out the toilet. I guess when times are tough, the tough get going...

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

0 got 175? Damn. Even the IRT has a better ratio with white women than that.

Quote: (02-23-2013 01:43 AM)jammer Wrote:  

That's what he claims

Quote: (02-23-2013 03:07 AM)Emancipator Wrote:  

Quote: (02-23-2013 01:43 AM)jammer Wrote:  

That's what he claims

Who? IRT or the Captain? [Image: lol.gif]

Wow this is like one of those nfl documentary spoofs Chapelle did.

I've been preaching catbird seat game since I gone on this board. This is a good position to have at any time during the evening not jus tclosing.

When you drive 5 hours to Ocean City Maryland and it hits 4am you start getting desperate. When I get drunk and I'm striking out, sometimes I will just say "fuck it" and start approaching every female in the bar. When I was younger it could take me an hour or two to find someone, now I can do it in 10-15 minutes of stalking...lol

I think I didn't have the right "look" in ocean city, there was a lot of guys in flip flops and surfer shorts. I needed more time to get the right vibe...

Quote: (02-23-2013 10:02 AM)TheCaptainPower Wrote:  

When you drive 5 hours to Ocean City Maryland and it hits 4am you start getting desperate. When I get drunk and I'm striking out, sometimes I will just say "fuck it" and start approaching every female in the bar. When I was younger it could take me an hour or two to find someone, now I can do it in 10-15 minutes of stalking...lol

I think I didn't have the right "look" in ocean city, there was a lot of guys in flip flops and surfer shorts. I needed more time to get the right vibe...

What do you usually open with?

I can vouch for this somewhat. I've had success gaming girls in bathroom lines in the middle/end of the night. Due to Toronto having a insane amount of unisex bathrooms (thanks overreaching Femenism!) you get a akward line up of girls and guys. Sometimes it would end up me and her would end up in the bathroom at the same time and I would like a slop just whip out my shit to take a leak in a stall with the door open (they always peak..always), or if I was in before then I would just kind of drag my feet and "bump" into them when they would try to find their friends. I'll steal the broad away and within 5 mins we are making out. I pulled my hottest prospects number doing this, she was down just to get fuked up and silly but my logistics cockblocked me hard though and thus didn't get to fuck the cute Serbian bitch but the method worked !

I like this and I can think of two bars I frequent where the layout is perfect for this.

Will try, thanks

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Holy shit. Ocean City!

Glad you had a good time down there man! The Pokemon there are so DTF. I was just too young to hit up Seacrets, but I pulled from H2O lol.

When in doubt guys, go to OC.

Nope.

The real question here is why would you go from NY all the way down to Ocean City? That's like a lobbyist moving from K Street to Wyoming.

I plan on trying OC as a spot to run game this summer, if I can get the money together. Only a 2 hour drive. And yeah the surfer/"all american"/slightly southern looks seem a bit more common out there. People from the Eastern Shore go over to OC a lot, and they're very conservative. Used to bang an eastern shore transplant in Baltimore.

Last call is 2am in Ocean City, dude.
A few miles north cross the DE line into Dewey Beach and it's 1am.
Noone likes to go to bed that early so people just go to each other's houses to keep drinking.
I figure the optimal closing time is around 3am. Late enough for girls to want to leave, but not too late so they are exhausted from partying.
Definitely better than places like Ibiza where it's party till the sun comes up. The DJ does not even come on until 2am. Hard to drag a girl out in the heat of the party.