rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tommy Sotomayor Appreaciation Thread

even though im not this guys target demographic (im white) this guy spits such real shit i cant help but love him.

anyway the purpose of this thread is to post your favorite clips of him

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

This guy is hilarious

I like him, especially his disdain for fake hair.

Is he related in any way to the Supreme Court judge Sonia Sotomayor?

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

What a hero!

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Quote: (02-22-2013 09:52 PM)bacon Wrote:  

Laughed my ass off at 12:40.

His way of talking reminds me of this guy:

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

"Black women are like retarded children"

I can't really relate to him or his experiences, obviously, but his videos are giving me a real insight into black American women and their insanity.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

If he was on the forum, I'd rep him. He speaks the truth and his discussion of the dysfunctions of black culture give me a good viewpoint in how the rest of america will act in the next twenty years if this feminism shit keeps going as it is.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

I'd just like to bump this thread because I've just become aware of Tommy and this guy speaks the truth! Being English there are a few American phrases I don't follow, but my overall impression is that Tommy is very intelligent, thoughtful, well expressed and above all not afraid to voice controversial and sometimes uncomfortable truths. A great guy then and I would say most definitely on our side and very deserving of this appreciation thread.

This thread needed bumping because he has some great new videos up on various topics. All of them truly red pill!

On why you should not date women with kids: (I also know this from personal experience!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxlCI2OS4BE

On black on black violence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDZ2Mx8zKP0

( He proves his case by the threats of violence he has received for voicing his views).

Possibly the most controversial Tommy could get!: Slavery!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C00mK6aUaq8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation...KgEquQeK3k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oJ_iPe4M6A

On Trump and closing the border to Muslim immigration;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfe_HxGQv_g

One point of reservation I have though is his laughably poor knowledge of geography; The "island of Korea" and "we don't have a problem with Swedish people blowing up America, they don't even blow anything up in Switzerland" !!!!!!

More on Trump ;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjmOEZCUmRQ

On ad-hominem attacks versus attacking the person's argument:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW30tEA5n5c

even though im not this guys target demographic (im white)

Hiis target demographic is clearly white.

I disagree! because clearly on all his videos he is speaking directly to black men and black women.

More from Tommy on law enforcement: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G51FIPHPIoM

Got to love his discussion on used and abused cooch...

"You want me to take your damaged assed vehicle off the used car lot and treat it like brand new? Come on now!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkdvZxvoNds

^^^ That was pretty funny.

Where is his house? He said he could see Mt. Palomar.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

This is probably the best I've seen from him recently. Included some humor but was hard-hitting and enlightening at the same time:

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Quote: (12-20-2015 07:41 AM)aSimpNamedBrokeback Wrote:  

even though im not this guys target demographic (im white)

Hiis target demographic is clearly white.

Tommy has a somewhat mixed demographic if you believe the youtube commentators and his fans on forums.

He has good points on a basic level. Past that, he does not present much to either male audience, black and non-black alike. He is pretty good at complaining and calling out ratchet bullshit behavior, but let's be real here, that shit is NOT rocket science. He will not go very deep into any issue because he honestly cannot. He is not some highly trained historian, a philosopher, political scientist, economist, etc. that could provide powerful insight into these issues. Heck if he was a trained minister or something like that with a heavy biblical background, Greek/Latin studies, etc. he could be more dynamic as well.

He has a very blue collar and simplistic way to address issues. He is not wrong, but like Tuth says, the nuance is in the details. He is not going to break some shit down like Jariel, WestIndianArchie, or Exclesior would. He is just not that thoughtful. He also does semi-childish stuff like getting into ridiculous back and forth with stupid people, beef with Tariq (although Tariq is the main agitator), name calling/fights with black women.

I know he is not trying to have the same audience that Quintus Curtius would have, but that does not mean that he should not elevate the level of discourse with his listeners and educate them to a higher level of thought process. Trying to be a black Jeff Foxworthy might pay off in some ways but it will absolutely fail in many other ways and create more enemies. Hasn't he been banned on Youtube at least 2 times now?

As the adage in the Manosphere when it comes to the separation between MGTOWs/PUAhate-ish spaces to spaces like RVF: Bring me your problems, I give you solutions. Obviously RVF is a place with solutions, not constant bitching and moaning about issues.

I do not watch Tommy much, especially not lately, but he is not very much into the solution crowd/space. He is not dropping datasheet like information to brothers in need for how to travel or what to do game wise at home. He is not teaching black women anything (not that it would work anyway). He is not teaching skills or techniques to men on how to overcome a particular life difficulty either.

Personally I hope I can get location/financial independent so that I can possibly start doing videos like he can. He is obviously self-sufficient enough to fan flames if you watch him going around town and his house. There is a need for men, color aside, to get skills, tools, techniques, advice, information, education, travel knowledge, etc. disseminated down to them in plain English as well as higher level discourse. It's one thing to take a red pill on the reality of our situation, it is another to get off the beginner's red pill hamster wheel to stop complaining and start taking proper action. All of us have been through that stage for various lengths of time.

The forums are good but video is another good platform as well. Different people have different learning styles. Let's be real, lots of people don't have the patience to read several datasheets. As a martial arts instructor for many years, I cannot use a dummy to teach pressure points or strategy for every student. Sometimes you have to light spar with a guy for him to understand how something works. Some can look at a picture of a Judo throw and do it right the first time. We are all different when it comes to learning styles (visual, spacial, conceptual, etc.). That is why I support Roosh and his videos. Guys make sure you all subscribe to his Youtube channel when you get a chance. Even if you don't have time to watch them all, subscribe.

As for Tommy, I don't know. He may figure it out someday but he has to understand that at the end of the day, you cannot inform, hate, and encourage people in the same breath. It looks hypocritical. That is why many blacks think he is an Uncle Tom that worships white women.

Being able to convey deeper meaning while shaming bad behavior is harder said than done.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

I like Tommy Sotomayor's solutions for example:

SOLUTION 1 Do not LTR a women with kids - occasional FWB is one thing - but LTR Dating or god forbid marriage - are you serious?

Marriage is a bad deal for men - fact most women initiate marriage around 24 mos to 48 mos of LTR especially if you are living together - fact 70% of women then initiate divorce and if there are kids expect some combo of alimony and child support enforced by the government nannny state. SOLUTION 2 It is 2015 and strong independent females demand equality of opportunity and income - well its time MEN demand they agree to equality of responsibility - how? NO marriage unless a woman agrees to a iron clad prenup process and agreement and joint custody so that there is NO alimony and NO child support - SOLUTION 3 she has to get off her 2015 money maker and GO MAKE SOME money to share responsibility of earning an income in fem-centric corporate America and share costs and responsibility of raising kids ... if she does not agree to these three basic shared responsibility requirements YOU DO NOT MARRY the sloe and you DO NOT knock her shit up.

Quote: (12-20-2015 03:00 PM)Deepdiver Wrote:  

SOLUTION 1 Do not LTR a women with kids - occasional FWB is one thing - but LTR Dating or god forbid marriage - are you serious?

Marriage is a bad deal for men - fact most women initiate marriage around 24 mos to 48 mos of LTR especially if you are living together - fact 70% of women then initiate divorce and if there are kids expect some combo of alimony and child support enforced by the government nannny state. SOLUTION 2 It is 2015 and strong independent females demand equality of opportunity and income - well its time MEN demand they agree to equality of responsibility - how? NO marriage unless a woman agrees to a iron clad prenup process and agreement and joint custody so that there is NO alimony and NO child support - SOLUTION 3 she has to get off her 2015 money maker and GO MAKE SOME money to share responsibility of earning an income in fem-centric corporate America and share costs and responsibility of raising kids ... if she does not agree to these three basic shared responsibility requirements YOU DO NOT MARRY the sloe and you DO NOT knock her shit up.

Once again this is beginner shit. Do not marry is not a solution. Tommy is not the only cat hollering to not get married or date women. Tommy is a black MGTOW basically and that is not a good solution. Roosh said not too long ago, (I'm paraphrasing here) that any movement that does not encourage healthy relationships with women, is not going to go anywhere. It's basically male hamster on rage mode non-stop.

The problem with not having a solution is that it is inherently NOT masculine! Men are naturally problem solvers. Real men never stop seeking a solution for a problem. To give up and quit like that a pouting child is naturally effeminate. You do not want this kind of negative energy to infect your lifefource/energy and your soul. It is unproductive, unfulfilling, and not conducive to lifelong goals that men should have. Goals like family building and leadership within the family as it grows. That naturally leads to leadership within your communities (religious, political, social circles, professional, etc.).

Can you imagine how much more effective Tommy would be if he had actual solutions to offer men? He could rival or far surpass Roosh in sheer popularity alone. It's wasted potential, but the true tragedy is if young men like yourself fail to understand what his shortcomings are and not figure out a better way to get problems resolved. That would be a real waste for sure.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Quote: (02-26-2013 02:06 PM)Hannibal Wrote:  

If he was on the forum, I'd rep him. He speaks the truth and his discussion of the dysfunctions of black culture give me a good viewpoint in how the rest of america will act in the next twenty years if this feminism shit keeps going as it is.

I agree. TJ is good to go. Perhaps he needs an invitation.

Tommy was one of my introductions to red pill thinking before I even knew what red pill or the manosphere was.

Here he is in top form:

Quote: (12-20-2015 05:00 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Once again this is beginner shit. Do not marry is not a solution. Tommy is not the only cat hollering to not get married or date women. Tommy is a black MGTOW basically and that is not a good solution. Roosh said not too long ago, (I'm paraphrasing here) that any movement that does not encourage healthy relationships with women, is not going to go anywhere. It's basically male hamster on rage mode non-stop.

The problem with not having a solution is that it is inherently NOT masculine! Men are naturally problem solvers. Real men never stop seeking a solution for a problem. To give up and quit like that a pouting child is naturally effeminate. You do not want this kind of negative energy to infect your lifefource/energy and your soul. It is unproductive, unfulfilling, and not conducive to lifelong goals that men should have. Goals like family building and leadership within the family as it grows. That naturally leads to leadership within your communities (religious, political, social circles, professional, etc.).

Can you imagine how much more effective Tommy would be if he had actual solutions to offer men? He could rival or far surpass Roosh in sheer popularity alone. It's wasted potential, but the true tragedy is if young men like yourself fail to understand what his shortcomings are and not figure out a better way to get problems resolved. That would be a real waste for sure.

Actually Kai, Tommy recently had an entire Radio Show dedicated to MGTOW discussion - he has been told numerous times by guys he's "MGTOW" said in his own words after learning more about the subject and hearing multiple callers that he can't identify with it. He feels the "take your dick and go home movement" is better. I also got to speak to him that day too. I listen to him a lot, and while he talks about black women non-stop I feel his overall message is "If women wanna act a fool, stay away from them and deal with the ones with intact brains". Tommy and vast majority of his fans only have experience inside the toxic U.S. however.

That said, I am a total fan of his and have learned a lot from him. I enjoy watching his material, and personally care not for marriage, family, "community building" or any of that. I simply like being to myself working to build a foundation which will allow me to have my peaceful solitude.

Quote: (12-20-2015 07:36 PM)Nitro Wrote:  

Actually Kai, Tommy recently had an entire Radio Show dedicated to MGTOW discussion - he has been told numerous times by guys he's "MGTOW" said in his own words after learning more about the subject and hearing multiple callers that he can't identify with it. He feels the "take your dick and go home movement" is better. I also got to speak to him that day too. I listen to him a lot, and while he talks about black women non-stop I feel his overall message is "If women wanna act a fool, stay away from them and deal with the ones with intact brains". Tommy and vast majority of his fans only have experience inside the toxic U.S. however.

Here's the MGTOW show he did for anybody who is interest. Listened to most of it a while ago, it wasn't bad (this comment has an outline of the show's first half).

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Tommy spits the truth. On a lighter note, here are his three greatest 'ethers'

Quote: (12-20-2015 05:00 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Lack of solutions to the issues he is discussing.

Well said Kai. That's just what I thought but didn't mention it in my posts just to see if someone else said the same thing. I've enjoyed his videos but felt he was missing a trick, and that trick was suggesting a well thought out solution to the issues he is discussing.

That is what I and all other masculine men do naturally, perhaps the issue with Tommy is as he alluded to in one of his videos, that he was brought up by a single mother and lacked a father figure masculine influence as he was growing up. So he has a tendency to "whine emotionally like a woman" but not to provide a practical, rational solution as a man would.

However, I still enjoyed his videos and will watch more of them.

Bumping this thread.

Just discovered him, and his stuff seems to be pretty spot on. I don't like everything he says (from some videos I've seen he seems rather hostile to mixed people), but what he says about the current state of the Black community in America is 100% accurate.

Also, he's pretty damn funny when he wants to be.

I was laughing my ass off watching this, especially when he brings up bungee jumping.