rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl committed suicide...

A girl I pumped and dumped recently committed suicide. I can't help but feel somewhat responsible for this because i was the last guy she had sex with. I don't even know how to react mentality: chalk it up to the game? Abundance mentality? Don't give it a damn? Be alpha?

Your "Abundance mentality" comment is really crass here.

You don't know what it was due to, it could have been anything.

For all you know, your 'pump and dump' was exactly the same thing to her.

Girls don't commit suicide because you don't call them again, this was about something deeper, don't blame yourself.

On another note, this misplaced guilt may be caused your deeper feelings about 'pumping and dumping'. You might need to ask yourself how you feel about this approach, why you feel that way, and whether you should feel that way. As far as I can see, there's no right answer to any of those questions, it's all subjective to you, something you must decide.

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

She was fucked up before you met her. This ain't on you.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

I can see how this can be a mind fuck. But if you pumped and dumped her that means you really didn't know her that well so you don't need to worry about it.

I'm curious though about this - if you have sex the a girl and never tried to contact her how did you find out she was dead?

Quote: (02-22-2013 03:25 PM)anewtypedude Wrote:  

A girl I pumped and dumped recently committed suicide. I can't help but feel somewhat responsible for this because i was the last guy she had sex with.

How do you know this?

Did she commit suicide the next day or something?

Or was there a lot of time gap involved?

Suicide is something that always causes a lot of guilt in everyone around the person who commits it. You don't know what's going on in someone's head, even if it's a close relative or friend - let alone a girl you barely knew.

It's not your fault. It was her decision. Suicide is not on anyone else but the person who goes through with it.

That's no matter how fucked up the thing you do to someone. Nevermind something millions of guys do to girls every day.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Maybe I'm troll-paranoid, but something in my gut is telling me this might be a troll thread. This guy also started a thread about how elderly chat from Day Bang doesn't work.

Paging tuth - where are we on the troll-o-meter?

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

He posted on the I-Just-Had-Sex Thread on Feb 18th. According to his post the girl was a virgin.

It's plausible that a girl who was a virgin and pumped/dumped her first time, she could get depressed. I think the post is legit, not a troll post.

Quote: (02-22-2013 05:32 PM)soup Wrote:  

Maybe I'm troll-paranoid, but something in my gut is telling me this might be a troll thread. This guy also started a thread about how elderly chat from Day Bang doesn't work.

I remember a similar thread way back.

My cousin killed herself when she was 22 b/c her boyfriend dumped her. Even at 17 I knew that wasn't the real reason.

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

Let the guy come back and defend himself before we start accusing him of trolling. He was last on at 3:55 today.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I don't know why "chalk it up to the game" made me laugh, but it did. Probably because of how absurd that is.

It's natural to feel guilt, though you really shouldn't... and likely won't for too much longer. She made a dumb choice, but it was ultimately her dumb choice to make. Especially since she was a casual bang, you shouldn't beat yourself up at all. Feeling upset over the death is one thing (and totally fine), feeling responsible for it is another.

Kind of off topic... but I've dated more than one chick who would threaten suicide during fights. Usually made me feel guilty, and I'd squash it. Then I learned it was a pretty common guilting technique and it would just piss me off even more. Always younger, immature chicks with attachment issues.

Anyone else been through that "guilt/hostage" nonsense before? Casually saying "just fuckin' do it then" is the nuke.

Funny... "chalk it up to the game" made me laugh as well. I think I'm going to use this saying much more now.

I smell Troll for some reason but lets see...

Anybody that committs suicide has many variables causing it.

This is way crass BUT I can't resist:

Were you THAT terrible of a lay?

Quote: (02-22-2013 05:35 PM)Caligula Wrote:  

Paging tuth - where are we on the troll-o-meter?

Definitely a:

[Image: attachment.jpg10154]   

Will break it down later (do a deeper analysis), because I'm meeting up a chick. In the meantime, maybe the guy will come around and make his case.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Hey guys, I was walking back from the club tonight with my main chick, but we got mugged and after a scuffle, they stabbed her in the throat and killed her. Chalk it up to the game?

Relevant:

[Image: attachment.jpg10155]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

If the suicide is true, you go see a counselor or psychologist, or suicide hotline...

You don't go to Rooshv.com

When I'm thinking of deaths and suicide issue, I don't think RVF for answers..

This is definitely trolllinnnnggggg........

I found out she committed suicide through a third party. And this wan't the virgin that I banged. I don't need a counseling psychologist or anything, but I want to know as a player, how am I suppose to react. If I feel really bad or even sad, is there something wrong with my inner-game?

Unless the next four chicks you bang commit suicide right after, I think you're all right.

Quote: (02-22-2013 11:09 PM)anewtypedude Wrote:  

I found out she committed suicide through a third party. And this wan't the virgin that I banged. I don't need a counseling psychologist or anything, but I want to know as a player, how am I suppose to react. If I feel really bad or even sad, is there something wrong with my inner-game?

Nah dude, if anything you're having a healthy response. Jesus! Someone killed herself!

Just because she's a woman doesn't mean you shouldn't feel empathy for her. There's a difference between being a player, and being a sociopath. Players are out for pussy, not blood.

Regardless, you officially have a "suicide-notch." Think about it. You were the last bang she ever had. No man will ever get a chance to sample her pussy. In a way, she is yours forever.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I don't think you are responsible for it, but feeling guilty in a way is completely normal. I am distraught over suicides of perfect strangers, let alone if it were someone I had sex with! Remember, you don't know what was going on with the rest of her life.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before