rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chris Dorner - LA ex-cop and his manifesto.

So this is going down in LA right now...google "chris dorner". It's not really front page on the national media yet, but after this manifesto starts making the rounds, I'm sure it will. Plus, how many people he ends up killing before it's over.

http://www.myfoxla.com/story/21019027/mu...t-slayings

"Those Caucasian officers who join South Bureau divisions (77th,SW,SE, an Harbor) with the sole intent to victimize minorities who are uneducated, and unaware of criminal law, civil law, and civil rights. You prefer the South bureau because a use of force/deadly force is likely and the individual you use UOF on will likely not report it. You are a high value target.

Those Black officers in supervisory ranks and pay grades who stay in south bureau (even though you live in the valley or OC) for the sole intent of getting retribution toward subordinate caucasians officers for the pain and hostile work environment their elders inflicted on you as probationers (P-1′s) and novice P-2's. You are a high value target. You perpetuated the cycle of racism in the department as well. You breed a new generation of bigoted caucasian officer when you belittle them and treat them unfairly.

Those Hispanic officers who victimize their own ethnicity because they are new immigrants to this country and are unaware of their civil rights. You call them wetbacks to their face and demean them in front of fellow officers of different ethnicities so that you will receive some sort of acceptance from your colleagues. I'm not impressed. Most likely, your parents or grandparents were immigrants at one time, but you have forgotten that. You are a high value target.

Those lesbian officers in supervising positions who go to work, day in day out, with the sole intent of attempting to prove your misandrist authority (not feminism) to degrade male officers. You are a high value target.

Those Asian officers who stand by and observe everything I previously mentioned other officers participate in on a daily basis but you say nothing, stand for nothing and protect nothing. Why? Because of your usual saying, " I……don't like conflict". You are a high value target as well.

one more part from the end. wow...this is insane.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants-TJ. This quote is not directed toward the US government which I fully support 100%. This is toward the LAPD who can not monitor itself. The consent decree should not have been lifted, ever.

I know your TTP's, (techniques, tactics, and procedures). Any threat assessments you generate will be useless. This is simple, I know your TTP's and PPR's. I will mitigate any of your attempts at preservation. ORM is my friend. I will mitigate all risks, threats and hazards. I assure you that Incident Command Posts will be target rich environments. KMA-367 license plate frames are great target indicators and make target selection even easier.

I will conduct DA operations to destroy, exploit and seize designated targets. If unsuccessful or unable to meet objectives in these initial small-scale offensive actions, I will reassess my BDA and re-attack until objectives are met. I have nothing to lose. My personal casualty means nothing. Just alike AAF's, ACM's, and AIF's, you can not prevail against an enemy combatant who has no fear of death. An enemy who embraces death is a lose, lose situation for their enemy combatants.

Hopefully you analyst have done your homework. You are aware that I have always been the top shot, highest score, an expert in rifle qualifications in every unit I've been in. I will utilize every bit of small arms training, demolition, ordnance, and survival training I've been given.

Do you know why we are unsuccessful in asymmetrical and guerrilla warfare in CENTCOM theatre of operations? I'll tell you. It's not the inefficiency of our combatant commanders, planning, readiness or training of troops. Much like the Vietnam war, ACM, AAF, foreign fighters, Jihadist, and JAM have nothing to lose. They embrace death as it is a way of life. I simply don't fear it. I am the walking exigent circumstance you created.

The LAPD is probably corrupt and this guy broke. This is bringing this story to light.

The LAPD shot two ladies this morning they thought was this 270lb black guy. They are trigger happy gunslingers.

As Michael Corleone said, "We're both part of the same hypocrisy...but never think it applies to my family."

So this guy wants to kill crooked cops to clear his good name? Yeah good luck with that.

I know where this guy is coming from. I've been cuffed, kicked and verbally abused by cops before. It's a widespread problem. They like to add insult to injury because they think you're powerless to do anything about it. Like he says complaints fall on deaf ears. Any attempt at litigation just pours your hard earned money into the legal machine and funds their pensions.

I'm no one to judge right or wrong in this fucked up world but I'll tell you this much. I'm rooting for this guy.

Team Nachos

I know/knew the guy he killed. I used to play basketball with him.

Ironically, I agree with what he says above. But, I wish he hadn't killed anyone.

The LAPD is very corrupt. Thats what the movie "Training Day" is about.

Sad story.

This guy snapped. I don't blame him.

People will ignore your words. They can't ignore bullets.

When I was eight years old, a kid came out of nowhere and knocked me off my bike. When I got up, he said that there was nothing I could do about it because his father was a cop. I learned a valuable lesson early in life. I have never had problems with the police which would just divert me from my interests.

Rico... Sauve....

This part of the story is what caught my eye ...

"I never had the opportunity to have a family of my own," it reads. "I'm terminating yours."

Dorner was with the department from 2005 until 2008, when he was fired for making false statements.

According to documents from a court of appeals hearing in October 2011, Dorner was fired from the LAPD after he made a complaint against his field-training officer, Sgt. Teresa Evans, saying in the course of an arrest she had kicked a suspect who was a schizophrenic with severe dementia.

After an investigation, Dorner was fired for making false statements.

So the beginning of his downfall was being called a liar for outing a what I'm sure is an unqualified woman.

^^^ Yes it's interesting how he got fired. From the Post:

Quote:Quote:

According to documents from a court of appeals hearing in October 2011, Dorner was fired from the LAPD after he made a complaint against his field training officer, Sgt. Teresa Evans. Dorner said that in the course of an arrest, Evans kicked suspect Christopher Gettler, a schizophrenic with severe dementia.

Richard Gettler, the schizophrenic man’s father, gave testimony that supported Dorner’s claim. After his son was returned on July 28, 2007, Richard Gettler asked “if he had been in a fight because his face was puffy” and his son responded that he was kicked twice in the chest by a police officer.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/l...story.html

Here's his manifesto:

http://pastebin.com/TAzPRfPy

It was bullshit that this guy got fired.

People can only take so much bullshit.

You can only fuck with peoples lives so much.

Edit: I wish he hadn't killed anyone and I'm probably crazy but..

In a weird way, I respect what he did. I think its alpha. Fuck with my resources, you die! That nature!

I am probably wrong and I am definitely crazy, but, that how I feel.

You fuck with people, there are consequences.

Fuck what the law says, fuck what feminists say, fuck what pussy betas say, fuck everything. You take food and money and security away from a man, you are playing with fire.

First Blood: Black Rambo

I am with a lot of you on this one. You take the ability for a man to provide for himself, his family or his pride away and you are just asking for problems.

" I'M NOT A CHRONIC CUNT LICKER "

Canada, where the women wear pants and the men wear skinny jeans

This is going to get very ugly before the end. He knows they aren't taking him alive, and he's not going down without a blaze of glory.

He already has them gunning down people driving lookalike vehicles. Absolutely wild.

[Image: n.w.a-100_miles_and_runnin(ruthless_records).jpg]

Anyone think of this:

[Image: 220px-Falling_Down_(1993_film)_poster.jpg]

Quote: (02-07-2013 05:07 PM)BIGINJAPAN Wrote:  

I am with a lot of you on this one. You take the ability for a man to provide for himself, his family or his pride away and you are just asking for problems.

Quote: (02-07-2013 05:16 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Anyone think of this:

[Image: 220px-Falling_Down_(1993_film)_poster.jpg]

It's only getting worse. Now you know why they would love to take power from a man's hands right now. I feel like we're getting played into this rabbit hole.

[Image: man_on_fire_2004.jpg]

you guys can't be serious. the guy is a crazy maniac, black nationalist, who hates his white superiors and you are here justifying and even admiring him?

seriously. I hope they get him good.

Fuck, I heard this guy's manifesto is like 25 pages? I haven't read a good manifesto since the Unabomber trolled the New York Times into printing his manifesto in the Sunday edition. It was actually pretty epic. Has anyone read Dorner's Manifesto and is it any good or reasonable?

The Unabomber was devious and methodical with his bombs, this guy is military and police trained, I would not want to be on his enemies list. Be interesting to see if he sticks around and fights or if he's already gone into hiding...

I saw other excerpts, and he talks about Anthony Bourdain and Tim Tebow.

http://laist.com/2013/02/07/renegade_ex-..._for_c.php

Quote: (02-07-2013 05:48 PM)stilicho Wrote:  

you guys can't be serious. the guy is a crazy maniac, black nationalist, who hates his white superiors and you are here justifying and even admiring him?

Black nationalist? Nah. I read his manifesto. His politics are by U.S. standards, right in the middle of the road - he condemns racists from all ethnic groups, supports Obama, condemns anti-Americanism, and wanted to vote for Jon Huntsman if he won the Republican nomination.

The problem some white nationalists have is that they view any black man who doesn't bow down to them as a black nationalist. Just isn't so.

Quote:Quote:

I explained that it was a well known offensive word that should not be used by anyone. He replied, "I’ll say it when I want". Officer Burdios, a friend of his, also stated that he would say nigger when he wanted. At that point I jumped over my front passenger seat and two other officers where I placed my hands around Burdios’ neck and squeezed. I stated to Burdios, “Don’t fucking say that”. At that point there was pushing and shoving and we were separated by several other officers. What I should have done, was put a Winchester Ranger SXT 9mm 147 grain bullet in his skull and Officer Magana’s skull. The Situation would have been resolved effective, immediately.

So, kill anyone that offends you?

Yeah, thats what a good upstanding officer would do.

Quote: (02-07-2013 06:18 PM)painter Wrote:  

Fuck, I heard this guy's manifesto is like 25 pages? I haven't read a good manifesto since the Unabomber trolled the New York Times into printing his manifesto in the Sunday edition. It was actually pretty epic. Has anyone read Dorner's Manifesto and is it any good or reasonable?

The Unabomber was devious and methodical with his bombs, this guy is military and police trained, I would not want to be on his enemies list. Be interesting to see if he sticks around and fights or if he's already gone into hiding...

If he's smart(which it sounds like he is) he'll pace himself and go into hiding while making strategic moves and picking them off one at a time. I'm sure he has a sniper rifle or two. Going out in a shooting spree will only end in his arrest or death which only shows the world that the authorities have the power. That's exactly what he wants to disprove.

Team Nachos

I think this forum has enough "manifestos".

Quote: (02-07-2013 06:21 PM)Therapsid Wrote:  

Quote: (02-07-2013 05:48 PM)stilicho Wrote:  

Black nationalist? Nah. I read his manifesto. His politics are by U.S. standards, right in the middle of the road - he condemns racists from all ethnic groups, supports Obama, condemns anti-Americanism, and wanted to vote for Jon Huntsman if he won the Republican nomination.

The problem some white nationalists have is that they view any black man who doesn't bow down to them as a black nationalist. Just isn't so.

oh yeah? his comment on the trayvon case?

"Too bad Trayvon didn’t smash your skull completely open, Zim"

yeah, this is a perfectly mainstream guy...

Just heard on the news that they found his truck and a burned down cabin and they're tracking footprints in the snow.
[Image: popcorn3.gif]

Team Nachos

^Actually he hates everyone who is crooked and corrupt in the police for. Black, white, mexican, asian, as long as they are lapd he hates them all. I have no issue with that. They fired him for being a good cop for complaining against a fellow dirty cop, if there were more cops like him there'd be less police beating innocent people. It doesn't surprise me he is ex-military, military guys have higher moral standards than LA cops and the media hates ex military because they are in touch with reality, they are the ones scraping up the head of some kid off the floor and fighting the war and seeing most of what the government says is all bullshit. They see they are overthrowing governments who are supposedly dictatorships where the people have more freedom than Americans.

I really don't care that he is shooting LAPD, the same people who instigated the riots that rocked California for their treatment of Rodney King and who probably killed him too. IMO he is probably a hero, he probably saved California another riot and at least he is only targeting police. America is a place where the government is now releasing documents saying it can murder American citizen's anywhere without any proof that you did anything wrong as long as they claim you are a terrorist or if you are even near a terrorist, even though there is no proof required and no appeals process. IMO, that sounds a lot like tyrannical government,even in Saudi arabia you get a sham trial, if Americans, cops or vets want to overthrow their government and replace it with one that actually gives American trials before killing them like the rest of the civilized world, I really have no objections.

Strangely, all those liberals who said Bush was a devil for not giving terrorist a trial have strangely shutup since Obama just been killing them and anyone in their vicinity. This might seem reasonable, but if you happen just happen to be on one of your ME adventures and the terrorist is next door to your hostle or is behind you on the road or just happens to resemble a terrorist, and is in your vicinity you can be bombed. Seems grossly unfair to me.