rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

She wants me, but wants a relationship first

To make a long story short.. I hung out with her, had a fun interaction, kissed her during date. Second date, which was today, we had fun, played mini golf, went sight seeing, and then I escalated in my car in a private area.

She was receptive, but resistant to my advances. I kept doing two steps forward, one back. The most I got was her top off and a blow job. And not matter how hard I tried to get her aroused, she wouldn't let me.

I kept reinforcing to her 'we won't do anything you don't want to do.' At first, she was VERY resistant to any body touching during makeout, as I would find later she's had some issues in the past with guys taking it too far with her, so she was really uncomfortable. I was patient and reassured her I literally wasn't going to do something she didn't want me to. I still tried to arouse her as much as possible, but it wasn't going to happen.

We had a talk. She told me she's been a fuck buddy in the past before, and doesn't want to do it again. She asked me what I wanted. I said I'm not looking for anything, but that doesn't mean I'm not open to something.. that I am just playing things by ear. She told me she is looking for a relationship. I told her I can't make any promises, but that I like her so we will play it by ear.

We cuddled for sometime and shared stories.. had some deep conversations. I feel she really trusts me now, and I do legitemately like her. I haven't been in this position before.

In case you were wondering, I am 19 and she is 18, we both go to same college.

How should I play this off? Try a date 3 with her in a week (to which she is open to idea) and retry then? And did I play this scenario off right?

Suggestions/feedback welcome.

Quote: (02-06-2013 02:31 AM)Nascimento Wrote:  

How should I play this off? Try a date 3 with her in a week (to which she is open to idea) and retry then? And did I play this scenario off right?

Tell her you're ready for a relationship, and keep pushing for the bang....THEN get some more on the side.

Play her game and keep up the facade as her boyfriend. This is particularly useful for the younger girls. Going out with her will also be great social proof around the campus (assuming she's >7).

If you're not growing, you're dying.

"Problems cannot be solved with the same mind set that created them" - Einsten.

Find other girls to step out of scarcity and get more carefree. Then in that state of mind you will come up with right solution. Good luck

"as I would find later she's had some issues in the past with guys taking it too far with her, so she was really uncomfortable."

"She told me she's been a fuck buddy in the past before, and doesn't want to do it again."

Thisis a complete and utter bullshit.

She was pumped and dumped like a slut. Why would you be her boyfriend? I mean, you can be the "boyfriend" for a short time until you get enough sex, but in my opinion that girl is not worthy of commitment from any man. Guys before probably sometimes blew their loads in her within one hour of meeting and now she's selling you the story that "she wants to take it slow and she wants a boyfriend". Screw that, she's 18 and probably had like 10 dicks so she is starting to feel the slut stamp on her forehead.

I knew a guy who was in your position. He agreed to be the legitimate boyfriend hoping he would get some and he ended up dating her for a year without ever seeing her properly naked. Sluts know on some level that they are sluts and they despise the guy who can't see that and treat her accordingly.

Can't see that I'm slut = "No connection", he is bad with reading people, no sex either

The ideal way I'd like things to turn out is to have sex, and then see how it goes obviously. I like her enough that I'd be willing to keep seeing her, but I'm not sure I could do a monogamous relationship, as she implies. I opened her to the idea of open relationships and she says that is not her thing.

However, the LAST thing I want is to say 'okay, we can try this and see how it goes' and have her hold sex from me because 'she is not ready' or she is trying to 'play it slow.'

Any ideas how to avoid this?

And good call, XXL. I will go out this friday and get some approaches done and meet some new girls. Even if I don't get anything out of it, just the fact that I am meeting new women I think will be good for me at this point. I don't really have experience in this situation.

I'd say what you have to to get the bang. EVENTUALLY you'll get to the point where you can develop the relationship properly with sex first relationship second, but that will take time and practice.

You gotta start somewhere. Get practicing with this one now, and the next one you'll frame a bit better and learn something.

I've been toying around with this concept that arousal and desire are separated in women. It's a difficult thing for guys to understand. If we want to fuck a girl we a get a boner. If we get wood we want to fuck whatever got us hard. Men tend to only get aroused by things directly related to sex. Women on the other hand get aroused by just about everything but their state of arousal isn't linked to their desire to have sex. This is why a girl can be dripping wet and still not want to have sex.

The best way to stimulate a girls arousal and desire is through deep conversation. Women fucking love being seen and accepted for who they are. There are a couple of great threads on here about how to do that. Look up rapport building and active listening. Learn how to spot her emotions and then track them through the conversation. Move her emotional state around, up and down, etc. At the same time do sexually arousing gestures and touches. And I mean small, you don't want it to be obvious. Touch the back of her elbow, her hips, the small of her back, etc. At an emotional high point, kiss her neck and grab her hair near the base of her skull. She'll get super turned on and want to fuck you. Then it's just on you to not get caught up in LMR.

Best way to do this is by taking her on a long date where you'll have plenty of time to talk in a not overtly sexual situation. Go to a zoo or aquarium. Somewhere were there are lots of kids (at a distance) and couples. Make her feel like she's in a relationship with you. Then when you get back home and are making out do things that turn her on but don't push hard for sex. Draw her into you rather than push into her. Go with the flow and the bang will follow.

In reality, some girls are just not going to fuck you casually. All you can do is try and see if she will and move on once you get fed up. And since it sounds like you really dont like her like that, you'll eventually get tired and move on if she doesnt comply. I cant see anything that you've done wrong or anything that you can really do different. She likes you and gave you some head to try to accommodate you, but fucking you is more than likely something she is terrified of doing since it could lead to just fucking when she wants more.

If you really want to start dirty macking, you could just give her the title for a couple of months to make her feel good and then she'll be down. But Ive never played the game that way cause I just dont feel right fucking over a chick like that.

At the end of the day tho, you have to have some type of morality in the game. Respect the chicks that want more and allow them to keep their sanity by not messing over them and go ahead and fuck the chicks that are down that arent trippin.

"I aint make the shit up, the shit old- we need to stop treating the bitches like ladies and these nice ladies like hoes" - Pimp C

I am really thankful for girls that enjoy casual sex. It's a beautiful thing.

I can also appreciate girls that only want sex within a relationship. Good for them.

But...

I would not be the guy waiting for sex with a girl that gave it away 'for free' to other guys.
That just means she isn't turned on by you as much as by them.

(That doesn't mean you cannot ever have a relationship with a girl that has had casual sex or a ONS before. Just don't be the guy that has to pay the price for her deciding to not be a slut anymore.)

I'm not a prude and don't require her to be a virgin to be in a relationship with her, but I'd hate to be the one fool where she has decided to wait after giving it away quickly before. If she gives it to me just as quickly, I won't have any complaints and won't judge her LTR potential, but otherwise... as sixsix, don't be that guy. Or if you must be that guy, be sure to get some on the side as well.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

If you are into her and think she is girlfriend material why not date her? Some girls are just more traditional and don't want to bang if they aren't in a relationship. If she's really hot then this will give you social proof like prophylaxis said, and will show other girls that you have something to offer.

Think about this. She has most likely fucked other guys within hours of meeting them, yet she is making YOU wait. You SHOULD be offended.

You dont want to get into a relationship to keep your options open. Question is: do you have other options?

Just dont give her the relationship she wants before you get sex. Sex should be exchanged for sex only. Never accept less of what you want. If all you want is sex, then that all you must offer her, she can either take it or leave it.

But no mather how many times you go out or how many nights you spend together, you wont be in a relationship until you two have sex.

She's done it once, she'll do it again. Go for the third date, and go for the bang. There are multiple strategies you could try... the physical, "exciting" date, for example, followed by drinks and a movie at your place. It sounds like she needs some alcohol to loosen her up and help her to be more in the moment.

It seems like she's attracted to you, and is comfortable, so now you need to focus on getting her sufficiently horny to overcome her logical objections. Engage her emotions and passions.

Good to see some different opinions here.

I'm thinking of setting up a third date in a week. I'll keep texting to a minimum and casual, until a couple days before the planned date where I will try plan it out.

We will go out and do something fun.. maybe bowling. Then stop by grab a coffee, and then I will drive us to a park where we can walk for a bit and make out.

Then I can try the same thing again, this time I feel I will have more of a connection. If she is hesitant during my escalation, I will take a step back, and try again. I should at least be able to get to the same point I got this time. If she stops me when I go to undress her pants, I will try again in a couple minutes. If further resistance ensues, I will freeze out, stop entirely, and gauge her reaction. If she pulls me back in I will try again.

If the freeze-outs don't work or any other attempt falters, I will just tell her something along the lines of - 'Listen, I take you out to do fun things because I legitemately enjoy spending time with you. You are fun. But every time I am with you I can't help but want to have sex with you, and I'm not going to apologize for that. You turn me on, and I want you. Having said that, we aren't going to do anything you don't want to do.' I'd gauge her reaction, try and press one more time, if that doesn't work I'd call it. 'I understand, we are both looking for different things' and just get ready to drive her back, without hesitation. At that point, there might still be a chance she'd pull me in.

How is that for a plan? All of this pending that she meets me for date 3, of course.

Quote: (02-06-2013 11:27 AM)sixsix Wrote:  

I would not be the guy waiting for sex with a girl that gave it away 'for free' to other guys.
That just means she isn't turned on by you as much as by them.

This 100%. You didn't get her drunk enough or you didn't escalate as well as others did. She said this same shit to every guy before you dude and yet some of them got to fuck her anyway.

lol@she is traditional, some girls are, this one is TRYING to be but she already admitted shes a slut

To make a long story short.. I hung out with her, had a fun interaction, kissed her during date. Second date, which was today, we had fun, played mini golf, went sight seeing, and then I escalated in my car in a private area.

She was receptive, but resistant to my advances. I kept doing two steps forward, one back. The most I got was her top off and a blow job. And not matter how hard I tried to get her aroused, she wouldn't let me.

I kept reinforcing to her 'we won't do anything you don't want to do.' At first, she was VERY resistant to any body touching during makeout, as I would find later she's had some issues in the past with guys taking it too far with her, so she was really uncomfortable. I was patient and reassured her I literally wasn't going to do something she didn't want me to. I still tried to arouse her as much as possible, but it wasn't going to happen.

We had a talk. She told me she's been a fuck buddy in the past before, and doesn't want to do it again. She asked me what I wanted. I said I'm not looking for anything, but that doesn't mean I'm not open to something.. that I am just playing things by ear. She told me she is looking for a relationship. I told her I can't make any promises, but that I like her so we will play it by ear.

We cuddled for sometime and shared stories.. had some deep conversations. I feel she really trusts me now, and I do legitemately like her. I haven't been in this position before.

Suggestions/feedback welcome.

Depends what you want there are several approaches you can take
1. Give her the relationship until you fuck her then dump her. It is the perfect pay back for making you wait for sex.
2. Giver her the relationship and fuck other girls on the side (have your cake and eat it to)
3. Why would you waste the most valuable thing you have (time and youth) on one girl who was someone's old fuck buddy and one night stand? Do you not understand that she is highly likely to go fuck some stud behind your back again. These girls call these "mistakes" but they aren't, its what they really want but society disapproves of it.
4. The chances of sex without lots of work are going to be low, she wants a relationship there are plenty of girls out there willing to fuck you without putting you through all the hoops and mind games of relationship. Also women only give the relationship excuse to guys they are not that into, girls don't make up excuses to not sleep with guys they like, it will be an uphill battle, I'd next her if I were you.

Quote: (02-06-2013 02:38 PM)Nascimento Wrote:  

Good to see some different opinions here.

I'm thinking of setting up a third date in a week. I'll keep texting to a minimum and casual, until a couple days before the planned date where I will try plan it out.

We will go out and do something fun.. maybe bowling. Then stop by grab a coffee, and then I will drive us to a park where we can walk for a bit and make out.

Then I can try the same thing again, this time I feel I will have more of a connection. If she is hesitant during my escalation, I will take a step back, and try again. I should at least be able to get to the same point I got this time. If she stops me when I go to undress her pants, I will try again in a couple minutes. If further resistance ensues, I will freeze out, stop entirely, and gauge her reaction. If she pulls me back in I will try again.

If the freeze-outs don't work or any other attempt falters, I will just tell her something along the lines of - 'Listen, I take you out to do fun things because I legitemately enjoy spending time with you. You are fun. But every time I am with you I can't help but want to have sex with you, and I'm not going to apologize for that. You turn me on, and I want you. Having said that, we aren't going to do anything you don't want to do.' I'd gauge her reaction, try and press one more time, if that doesn't work I'd call it. 'I understand, we are both looking for different things' and just get ready to drive her back, without hesitation. At that point, there might still be a chance she'd pull me in.

How is that for a plan? All of this pending that she meets me for date 3, of course.

See this is how guys get false rape allegations against them. They keep pushing for a girl who is clearly uninterested in them but fail to read the signs due to inexperience. The girl in her mind see you a pushy always wanting sex and coming across as needy.

Girls do not generally wait weeks to have sex with guys they are interested in. There are a few exceptions like if she had always been into you and you completely ignored her or she had a boyfriend during this time or if she had her period that day.

Your plan is bad no offence, I doubt you will get sex, and I doubt the last part of your speech about I want you, I am nice to you, now fuck me, it will not work. You'd have to build attraction and it may be too late, just move on man. The more mental energy you invest in her the more likely you are to not get sex. You have a better chance of fucking her by going for other women

I asked a couple friends advice on this as well.

One of them told me the following - have you considered that she might actually really like you? That in the past she's been with guys just for sex, or she has been dumped after giving up sex, so she doesn't want that to happen with me?

Also, some of you guys state what within 2 dates and no bang although I pushed escalation should be a red flag, a signal to move on. I'd say that is accurate, but what about the fact she is an 18 year old girl? She's just in her first year, shes had a few boyfriends, maybe a one night stand. (Lets be real, the average girl at 18 has had between 1-3 partners).

How often is it that a cool guy takes her out on a date, gets her really attracted, and has her give up sex on the second time they hang out?

At this point in her life, I would be willing to say never. Her past sexual relations were either all high school boyfriends, or maybe the odd drunk one night stand.

Just what I am thinking right now.. Maybe I should play it slow. Take her out casually during the day and do something fun, but keep the date short and sweet, not much escalation. Then, a few days later, I'll take her out at night on a walk and retry.

What do you guys think about that?

PS: most important thing here is that I will not get hung up on this, as far as I know, I won't see her again. I am going out this weekend eager to meet new women

If she wanted to fuck you, she would have by now. Delete her number and don’t answer her calls/emails/texts. If she finds you in person, be calm and tell her that since she didn’t want the same things you want so it was best to let her go. Wish her luck in finding what she wants. Then DO NOT fuck her, thats character building for your ego. The ability to decide yes tr no to sex on your terms. She will try to “give in” to sex, there is no reason you should settle for a desperate “pity fuck”.

Check out Pimp Game, Picking Up Strippers, The Fun Way!, Weaponized: Add Cold Reading to your arsenal! and Tarot Game.

Game isn’t what I use to get what I want out of women.
Game is what I use to get what I want out of life.

You have nothing to lose on a third date, but stop being so nice. She sees you as a nice guy who she would not mind dating, but she has already told you she has been pumped and dumped in the past.
You don't want to do day dates unless it leads back to your place. Maybe invite her over for drinks at your place and stop with the romantic stuff.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (02-06-2013 07:51 PM)Nascimento Wrote:  

One of them told me the following - have you considered that she might actually really like you? That in the past she's been with guys just for sex, or she has been dumped after giving up sex, so she doesn't want that to happen with me?

Also, some of you guys state what within 2 dates and no bang although I pushed escalation should be a red flag, a signal to move on. I'd say that is accurate, but what about the fact she is an 18 year old girl? She's just in her first year, shes had a few boyfriends, maybe a one night stand. (Lets be real, the average girl at 18 has had between 1-3 partners).

How often is it that a cool guy takes her out on a date, gets her really attracted, and has her give up sex on the second time they hang out?

At this point in her life, I would be willing to say never. Her past sexual relations were either all high school boyfriends, or maybe the odd drunk one night stand.

Just what I am thinking right now.. Maybe I should play it slow. Take her out casually during the day and do something fun, but keep the date short and sweet, not much escalation. Then, a few days later, I'll take her out at night on a walk and retry.

PS: most important thing here is that I will not get hung up on this, as far as I know, I won't see her again. I am going out this weekend eager to meet new women

-Yeah she really likes you so she won't have sex with you but those guys who she didn't really like she gave them the pussy quick, so quick she regrets it and is punishing you for it by making you wait and not trusting you.
[Image: womanhamster.gif]

-The fact she 18 means she should be MORE DTF, she has more raging hormones and should be more boy crazy than an older women whose hormones are less raging.
-Yeah she only has sex with really cool guys who take her out on the 1st date and fuck her and dump her on the same said 1st date, but those nice guys who take her out on 3 dates clearly are not deserving of sex
[Image: carousel.gif]

-Yeah sure go for the 3rd date, you might get sex, but its a really inefficient way. This girl is being totally unfair to you. She slept around and had her fun and now is trying to make you wait.
[Image: bsflag.gif]
-Woman want male attention without giving up sex. By giving up attention to her you are giving the most valuable thing you have to her for free. Instead of making her earn your attention by fucking you first, you are giving it away for free so why should she fuck you? Soon you will get bored of her pussy like everyone else and move on after 3-5 fucks.

Quote: (02-06-2013 08:41 PM)KingCokeSnorter Wrote:  

Quote: (02-06-2013 07:51 PM)Nascimento Wrote:  

-Yeah she really likes you so she won't have sex with you but those guys who she didn't really like she gave them the pussy quick, so quick she regrets it and is punishing you for it by making you wait and not trusting you.
[Image: womanhamster.gif]

-The fact she 18 means she should be MORE DTF, she has more raging hormones and should be more boy crazy than an older women whose hormones are less raging.
-Yeah she only has sex with really cool guys who take her out on the 1st date and fuck her and dump her on the same said 1st date, but those nice guys who take her out on 3 dates clearly are not deserving of sex
[Image: carousel.gif]

-Yeah sure go for the 3rd date, you might get sex, but its a really inefficient way. This girl is being totally unfair to you. She slept around and had her fun and now is trying to make you wait.
[Image: bsflag.gif]
-Woman want male attention without giving up sex. By giving up attention to her you are giving the most valuable thing you have to her for free. Instead of making her earn your attention by fucking you first, you are giving it away for free so why should she fuck you? Soon you will get bored of her pussy like everyone else and move on after 3-5 fucks.

What are you trying to say?

And I am thinking of going cold on text messaging until Sunday. That will give 3 entire days in between of no contact from me, and I haven't done that before to her. I haven't been texting her all the time, but since I met her I would text interminently, mostly with a few hours in between, the most being 24 hours.

I'm not expecting an initiation from her. But I will start conversation with her on Sunday, something witty, and make plans for Tuesday or Wednesday evening. If she complies, we will go on third date. At least I will know within a week whether we fuck, or I move on. Its one or the other.

If she really wants a relationship, I believe the sex needs to happen first. I do like her, but I'm not going to keep taking her on dates so that I can have sex with her when 'she is ready.'

What is wrong with that? I am not putting all of my chips on her. She is fun to hang out with, and maybe it takes more than 2 dates for her to have sex with someone she is attracted to.

Mystery once said the average girl needs 7 hours of time with you before she has sex with you. I know it is not even close to being true in all cases, especially when alcohol gets involved, but maybe this girl doesn't want to give it up quick for some womanly reason.

Also, specifically the part where you say 'Woman want male attention without giving up sex. By giving up attention to her you are giving the most valuable thing you have to her for free. Instead of making her earn your attention by fucking you first, you are giving it away for free so why should she fuck you?' How do I change this frame.. Where she should be getting attention from me? She has to give me sex first before I give her attention, how do I set up that frame? I feel if I go a few days without texting like I implied I might be setting this up a little bit.. Mostly how I will text her after the weekend passes and I have some time, showing I won't make time for her.

I'm not saying I disagree with what you are saying, we all have different opinions. But is this something that is just thought of by you, or do the other guys here have contrasting opinions? Would love to get feedback on this.

Been in a situation like this before and sorry to say mate, but she is probably fucking another dude behind your back.

Don't text her any more until she texts you, even though you want to take her out. If you're initiating, you're chasing and she has all the power. Get her to suggest a day or ask her what day is good for her and then tell her that you're seeing someone on that day and can't make it. Be really coy about it, don't let her know it's a new girl you're fucking in the ass that night and don't let her know that it's just a meetup with your buddies, or if you're just sitting at home jacking off and playing video games.

Get her mind racing. "What does he mean he's seeing someone that night? Has he got another date? Have I wasted my chance with him? Are there other girls interested in him? Are they cuter than me? Is he going to dump me? What an asshole! I can't believe he would just go date another girl when we're getting close. His loss now. Asshole! But he's such a great guy...I don't want to lose him. He's really funny and I haven't met anyone like that for a while. I need to see him again. Maybe I should've fucked him."

Get her thinking like that and you'll need a snorkel to go down on her mate, she'll be dripping wet for you.

Quote: (02-06-2013 09:52 PM)MattC Wrote:  

Been in a situation like this before and sorry to say mate, but she is probably fucking another dude behind your back.

Don't text her any more until she texts you, even though you want to take her out. If you're initiating, you're chasing and she has all the power. Get her to suggest a day or ask her what day is good for her and then tell her that you're seeing someone on that day and can't make it. Be really coy about it, don't let her know it's a new girl you're fucking in the ass that night and don't let her know that it's just a meetup with your buddies, or if you're just sitting at home jacking off and playing video games.

Get her mind racing. "What does he mean he's seeing someone that night? Has he got another date? Have I wasted my chance with him? Are there other girls interested in him? Are they cuter than me? Is he going to dump me? What an asshole! I can't believe he would just go date another girl when we're getting close. His loss now. Asshole! But he's such a great guy...I don't want to lose him. He's really funny and I haven't met anyone like that for a while. I need to see him again. Maybe I should've fucked him."

Get her thinking like that and you'll need a snorkel to go down on her mate, she'll be dripping wet for you.

Man, that seems like a good idea. But should she not initiate, even after 3-4 full days, I shouldn't try something at all?

What if I wait until Sunday, and text her something funny, and then ask her what day she is free this week (if she says IDK, then I will just let it die) but if she says she has time Tuesday, I can wait a day and text her back monday saying 'I can't do Tuesday, I have other plans.' How would that turn out?

Man, this sucks. I have to be 100% ready to lose her and I know that, but I feel proceeding this way I am 90% likely to, rather than 50% if I just tried to plan a date for next week..

Also, we did play question game, and some of the questions she asked me was when was the last time you had sex, which I replied with this past weekend.. I asked her when the last time she hooked up with someone else was and she said over the Christmas break.. Maybe if I do give her the silent treatment she will wonder if I have met some other girl or moved on or something.

Maybe it's just me. Whenever I escalate with girls outside of night clubs, during dates or whatever I start to really like them and not want to lose them. Is this something I just have to get used to? The fact that I will meet lots of fun girls that attract me, and will escalate with some of them only to get nowhere, and feel bad for having to move on afterwards?

I'm just starting out fellas, 19 year old here. 7 months ago I hadn't even kissed. I've progressed a lot, but at times it is very hard to handle emotionally.

Quote:Quote:

Man, that seems like a good idea. But should she not initiate, even after 3-4 full days, I shouldn't try something at all?

If she doesn't text you after you've gone radio silent for 3-4 days, what does that tell you about the interaction?

What if I wait until Sunday, and text her something funny, and then ask her what day she is free this week (if she says IDK, then I will just let it die) but if she says she has time Tuesday, I can wait a day and text her back monday saying 'I can't do Tuesday, I have other plans.' How would that turn out?

Personally, I wouldn't bother texting her until she texts you, and then do what you said at the end of this paragraph. As I wrote above, you'll be chasing if you text her first and she'll be in control. If she doesn't text you, don't give in. You can always send a restart text in a few weeks and start a new frame with her.

Man, this sucks. I have to be 100% ready to lose her and I know that, but I feel proceeding this way I am 90% likely to, rather than 50% if I just tried to plan a date for next week..

If you're chasing her for the date, it might not even be worth going on it.

Also, we did play question game, and some of the questions she asked me was when was the last time you had sex, which I replied with this past weekend.. I asked her when the last time she hooked up with someone else was and she said over the Christmas break.. Maybe if I do give her the silent treatment she will wonder if I have met some other girl or moved on or something.

It will certainly play on her mind, yeah. This girl though has told you she fucked a guy over Christmas but now she's holding out for you? Don't trust anything she has ever said to you. As a rule of thumb too for the future, never tell a girl when you last had sex or how many broads you've shagged. My standard go to lines are:

"When did you last have sex?"
"It was.....between now and [year of birth]"

"How many girls have you had sex with?"
"What this week?"/"I'm a virgin"/"Oh hundreds, maybe even thousands. I can't recall".

I'm just starting out fellas, 19 year old here. 7 months ago I hadn't even kissed. I've progressed a lot, but at times it is very hard to handle emotionally.

You're fine mate, you're young as hell. Just don't take advice on board and go and do what you thought was best anyway. Most situations are just carbon copies of someone else's when you strip it bare.