rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

possibility asking neighbor out...

I've seen most of the neighbors in my apartment unit come and go. I'm looking to follow suit myself, but until then.. here I am. Was only recently though that I noticed a cute chick that moved into one below mine. Kinda random how our conversation started a few weeks ago, but I've seen her twice since. Today was the longest we talked. About 1-2 minutes. She smelled really good, so it was hard for me to concentrate. Lol. I'm thinking about just going for it, at this point.

I'm 80-90% sure, gut feeling, she doesn't have a boyfriend. Not 100% because you never know. Don't know if I want to get crazy serious with her and I'm hoping to convey that in the way I approach it. Like asking to hang out or call/text sometime, in a nonchalant, kill some time, fashion. Which is partially why I didn't go that route today. Most of the other neighbors have families or are pretty quiet, so this situation is rare. She's a 5'7", brunette, 20's, in-between skinny to average sized white chick. Doesn't strike me as the type that hangs with black guys though, but I've been wrong before. Lol.

Only thing is, I don't know if I should leave her a note or knock on her door during the day. Because waiting to "bump" into her outside, that one's kinda tough. I have an idea of what I'm gonna end up doing, so we'll see...

Buy love note a girl would buy and write a poem to yourself, then leave it in front of her door. She'll think it was a mistake and will bring it to you with "someone left this by mistake in front of my door, I think it's was meant for you".

Instant DHV and at least few topics to discuss. You can even playfully accuse her of that note being her work, +10 alpha points.

I had a chick live 2 floors above me with 2 others in my last place. I just flat out went up there and got her number to hang out one time.

I went up there just as I was leaving for work, looked boss and she was there in her pyjamas bouncing around and twiddling with her hair. I said I'm just on my way to work and thought I'd see if she was in to get her number and arrange to have a drink some time. She gave it to me and I went up to hers for a drink one night. Wasn't feeling it with her though, her place was mad dirty and it really put me off.

She came down to mine one night a few weeks later clearly wanting to fuck but I'd already lost interest in her.

Just go for it mate.

Thanks for the responses. The movie, so to speak, started the next day. But I'd rather wait until its totality before typing about it again on here. Will be back.