rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Heartless Bitches International

I imagine many of you have seen this before, since it's a super old website that was apparently fairly popular back in the day... But I searched the forum as best I could and didn't notice any previous mentions here. Thought RVF members who've never seen this might get a few yuks.

I won't even preface this with an explanation, just start with this page and enjoy;

http://www.heartless-bitches.com/heartle...otes.shtml

LOTS and LOTS of [Image: womanhamster.gif] going on...

Trying to figure what to make of this; anyone else think the sentiment here almost toes the line between carousel riding and despondent cat ladyism? I genuinely can't tell which message is more prominent.

Damn, I thought at first that this is some member guestbook type of page.

I was prepared to spam it with justin bieber quotes and gangsta lyrics.

Quote: (02-04-2013 10:48 AM)Ziltoid Wrote:  

LOTS and LOTS of [Image: womanhamster.gif] going on...

I've never witnessed so much. The post regarding Twilight is classic.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

I love how most of these broads so loudly proclaim their contentedness at not having a man around.
...They sure seem happy, eh? [Image: lol.gif]

It must suck to know you'll die alone decades before you're even old.

This page was actually when I was first exposed back to the "nice guy" concept. Wow it feels like ancient history now cause I was still in middle school when I saw this site for the first time.

Should be renamed to "Spinsters International"

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I like this one -- the irony is rich. Pride in being a slut.

http://www.heartless-bitches.com/rants/n...guys.shtml
Quote:Quote:

The "nice guys" stay with the sweet, cheery girls, where it's safe. The not-so- nice ones, the curious, the adventuresome, and the restless, look for something different. Sometimes they find me.

In short: I like men who remind me of myself. They're complex, difficult, unpredictable at times. It's hard to stay with them. And no, they haven't been classic "jerks." It's just not that simple.

Can a woman find "true love" (what the hell is that) with anyone other than a "nice guy?" I don't know what true love is, if anyone thinks they know, clue us in, please. But she may have a damn good time. No, it probably won't be a 50-year marriage with 5 kids and 20 grandkids. It might not even last a month. But those brief moments may be more fulfilling than years of purported domestic bliss with a fenced-in yard and a fenced-in spouse.

Translation.

Manjaw is gonna manjaw, and if you game me, you can fuck me, cum in me, and dump me.

I am woman, hear me roar!!

I am a cum dumpster.

Quote:Quote:

"Another trip to Home Depot and Canadian Tire. I always get such a kick from the look on guys faces when you are in the tool section or near the fishing supplies. Well nothing beats the automotive section - they look at you like, "what are you doing here?" like you have invaded the tree fort."
-- Cara

Get outta our territory!!!! Go back to the kitchen!!! hahaha