rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tough society issues

Tough society issues

I'm generally a cool guy, with a good education and muscular body, i already have two superflags among other tropheys. Right now I'm in a student town in France, and I find it extremely difficult to get laid.
There are crowds of pretty college girls in pubs and clubs every night, I easily do 10 approaches per night and get about 5 decent conversations out of that. Many girls seem to be interested in me, but since they all come with their close friends, it turns out near impossible to isolate at the end of the night. If I'm extremely lucky, i might get a make-out at most. It's a piece of cake to number/facebook close, but i havent got a single date out of those dozens of contacts.
Other guys barely approach at all, or have lame game. I've been observing people and i can tell you there is hardly any hooking up going on, despite the lively nightlife. People go out with their close friends, and then go back home with the same friends.
I'm in a masculine profession with barely any girls around, so i can't rely on my social circle to get laid.
I've lowered my standards to any approachable girl who passes the boner test. I estimate that i could get 1 bang out of 500 approaches in these conditions. I'm losing my motivation, because it's not worth the effort

Tough society issues

Quote: (02-01-2013 08:05 AM)alphanov Wrote:  

I'm generally a cool guy, with a good education and muscular body, i already have two superflags among other tropheys. Right now I'm in a student town in France, and I find it extremely difficult to get laid.
There are crowds of pretty college girls in pubs and clubs every night, I easily do 10 approaches per night and get about 5 decent conversations out of that. Many girls seem to be interested in me, but since they all come with their close friends, it turns out near impossible to isolate at the end of the night. If I'm extremely lucky, i might get a make-out at most. It's a piece of cake to number/facebook close, but i havent got a single date out of those dozens of contacts.
Other guys barely approach at all, or have lame game. I've been observing people and i can tell you there is hardly any hooking up going on, despite the lively nightlife. People go out with their close friends, and then go back home with the same friends.
I'm in a masculine profession with barely any girls around, so i can't rely on my social circle to get laid.
I've lowered my standards to any approachable girl who passes the boner test. I estimate that i could get 1 bang out of 500 approaches in these conditions. I'm losing my motivation, because it's not worth the effort

How long will you be in this town? If you're going to be there for a while, invest in creating a social circle. Instead of gaming girls to get laid, game a group of girls to make yourself their friend. Don't try to get physical at all, but of course don't be a push over. Just be a cool guy who wants to hang out. Once you insert yourself into this social circle, it'll be easier to get the girls out with you one on one, or to be the one walking a girl back to her place or your place at the end of a night...

I've got the dick so I make the rules.
-Project Pat

Tough society issues

I've already been here since half a year, learned decent French by now. I will stay at least another 6 months, maybe for much longer if the job turns out fine. Most of my approaches will be towards groups of girls of 2-5. Half of the time it will work out great, we'll laugh, dance, drink, they take pictures of me (holding their asses behind the scene [Image: tongue.gif]), i'll try to memorize their names, exchange contacts with one, then they go home to feed their cats and never return my call. This sums up my typical evening in the pub.

Tough society issues

Quote: (02-01-2013 08:05 AM)alphanov Wrote:  

what town are you in lad?

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Tough society issues

Grenoble, in an isolated Alps valley. They've even made a movie (Les rivieres pourpres) about people getting birth defects, because of cross-breeding, due to their extreme isolation. That's obviously fiction, but now that I look around, seems more like a documentary.

Tough society issues

Quote: (02-01-2013 08:48 AM)alphanov Wrote:  

I've already been here since half a year, learned decent French by now. I will stay at least another 6 months, maybe for much longer if the job turns out fine. Most of my approaches will be towards groups of girls of 2-5. Half of the time it will work out great, we'll laugh, dance, drink, they take pictures of me (holding their asses behind the scene [Image: tongue.gif]), i'll try to memorize their names, exchange contacts with one, then they go home to feed their cats and never return my call. This sums up my typical evening in the pub.

Maybe you're not building sufficient comfort to get over the friend hurdle, or maybe you're screwing it up afterwards when you call. There's probably some subtle cultural thing that you're not getting right. It's probably worth it to find a French guy with good game and ask him if he can pinpoint the problem.

Any French dudes on RVF? Anyone with significant experience in France?

I've got the dick so I make the rules.
-Project Pat

Tough society issues

Quote: (02-01-2013 09:27 AM)alphanov Wrote:  

Grenoble, in an isolated Alps valley. They've even made a movie (Les rivieres pourpres) about people getting birth defects, because of cross-breeding, due to their extreme isolation. That's obviously fiction, but now that I look around, seems more like a documentary.

sounds like a visit to that town maybe in order, gonna have to get the bromigos ready.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Tough society issues

Quote: (02-01-2013 10:53 AM)ElBorrachoInfamoso Wrote:  

Maybe you're not building sufficient comfort to get over the friend hurdle, or maybe you're screwing it up afterwards when you call. There's probably some subtle cultural thing that you're not getting right. It's probably worth it to find a French guy with good game and ask him if he can pinpoint the problem.

Any French dudes on RVF? Anyone with significant experience in France?

Well, I've observed guys who have pretty girlfriends. Many are passive lethargic douches, skinnier then me, and boring. The one girl who I've been fucking lately, actually was cheating her bf with me, because he was neglecting her too much. The hooking up is done either by social circles, or by being extremely lucky. Many girls that I talk to seem genuinly glad for my approach, because hardly any reasonable guy does that.

Tough society issues

Check GROUPS in my sig and try method #1 it's the opposite of stealing girls

Tough society issues

Quote: (02-01-2013 11:49 AM)XXL Wrote:  

I am actually doing what you're suggesting there and it all goes smooth till the very end of the party. When the pub is closing down, suddenly the girls I've been casually messing around pretend they don't even know me, the one or two i've been trying to game kiss me goodbye and proceed joining the rest of the group. Since they are rarely heavily drunk and not retarded, they realise what's gonna happen if you let some dude follow you home, and they avoid that at all costs. I tried sticking around despite their rejection, but they usually ignore me and make it look like i'm a pathetic creep. Basically they go out to have fun with the girls, you're a stand up comedian to entertain them, then they go on with their lives waiting their cats to turn into the prince charming.
In particular, I have not witnessed an instant some some girls looked like they came looking for a cock, but I messed it up, and they ended up hooking with some other dude. As a matter of fact, I come in early and leave at the closing hours, and I observe ALL the girls who walk in. I'm telling you, I've never seen a group of them coming in by themselves, and leaving with some guy(s). I only see some pathetic approaches by groups of drunk dudes, failing of course.

Tough society issues

My experience with France is that everyone there plays social circle game in small towns. Every local you hit on knows every other local in the bar and she's worried about being judged. You gotta play it cool in public and back off on escalation until you're in private. On the other hand I've found ex-pat chicks to be some of the easiest to game abroad. There should be a few running around, find them and destroy.

Tough society issues

Yesterday night i've managed to infiltrate one such social circle and made out with its cutest chick (bang seems far away though...). But that was hard, coz I happened to be better looking than all the other guys in the group, plus i had a chance to show off my break-dance moves without bragging about it.
Basically, I'm on a suicide mission here. My superior qualities must outweight the long years of friendship between the cute chick and her social circle. However, since I go out often, I start running into the same chicks, which will maybe eventually make them feel that we know each other long enough for a bang. Often it's them who recognise me first

Tough society issues

Quote: (02-01-2013 01:22 PM)alphanov Wrote:  

Quote: (02-01-2013 11:49 AM)XXL Wrote:  

I am actually doing what you're suggesting there and it all goes smooth till the very end of the party. When the pub is closing down, suddenly the girls I've been casually messing around pretend they don't even know me, the one or two i've been trying to game kiss me goodbye and proceed joining the rest of the group.
If they pretend they don't know you then you don't really mess around with them. From what you wrote it seems like you stick to the girls that just tolerate you.

Quote: (02-01-2013 01:22 PM)alphanov Wrote:  

Since they are rarely heavily drunk and not retarded, they realise what's gonna happen if you let some dude follow you home, and they avoid that at all costs. I tried sticking around despite their rejection, but they usually ignore me and make it look like i'm a pathetic creep.
Well, the point is that they should anticipate leaving with you, not like proactively fighting against that idea. You should stick to the girl that likes you enough to stay with you and miss you when you takeaway.

The gist of it...

1st part of the night: chit chat with people, make the approach look like you already know them, talk shit, have fun, game the whole group, pay attention which girls are more open to you and engage them more in the convo, offer those girls to do something with you [go the bar or smoke] to see where you stand with them, leave and come back again, maybe merge some people.

2nd part of the night: now you should know which girls are open to you, usually few like 3-5. Based on your screening choose which interaction has the most potential/chemistry and stick to that girl. That judgement call is quite an art to be honest. You stick to her. Her group should know now that you both are "together" and they should approve that. That's the KEY KEY KEY here. Your girl should be into you and her friends should be ok with that, if not all of them then most of them. So you just stick to them all, be flirty with you girl, friendly with he friends. When they leave you leave with them meaning you're now the part of the group. You walk out with them and with you girl, preferably holding her by hand. They all split and you're now one on one with your girl.

Biggest challenge: Decision which girl is the one to stick to. Hard initial screening is a must [asking who she's there with, what she's doing tomorrow, her plans for the night, does she live in the city, etc]

Tough society issues

XXL, are you talking about a small isolated French town game here? The scenario you described doesn't apply here. Girls are afraid of meeting strangers. If you're cool, they'll play along, but they'll never go out of their comfort zone, abandoning their long standing friends for some guy they've just met. It's already happened three times in the past few weeks, where I've befriended them all, ended up grinding and kissing the girl I liked, her friends did not object, even encouraged it, but in the very end they all went their way home, making it absolutely categorically clear that i'm not following them. All I'm left with is a useless phone number and blue balls

Tough society issues

I find that style the most universal. It's so innocent. Just chit chatting, spending time with a group of people and leaving together. No kissing no groping no isolating. I have no better idea for small town game. I've tried "stealing the girl" way but had big troubles doing that.

Also, what do you mean by... If you're cool, they'll play along, but they'll never go out of their comfort zone, abandoning their long standing friends for some guy they've just met ?? There's no abandoning in the way I'm talking about.

Also, if you feel like friends will make it absolutely categorically clear that you're not following them then I guess the good move is to take her phone # discreetly and meet up with the girl later when she's not with her friends anymore.

The usual scenario I experienced... we all leave the venue together, and either 1) her friends go home by bus/taxi and me and my girl are alone free to go anywhere or 2) we go to a afterparty somewhere to chill and then people leave on by one [we both too] or everybody leaves at once and similarly they go home and I'm with my girl. LOTS of parties ended up this way. In small towns I kept it fun and INNOCENT, no sexual moves, just lots of flirting and being comfortable in each other space.

OTOH there is always that ninja game where you catch a girl somewhere when she's alone and you keep the whole hooking up a big secret but I find it hit or miss thing.

Tough society issues

I just play along, and if the girl is touchy touchy and puts out easily, why should I resist? I've seen it's very common to grind in nighclubs, because girls know it's safe for them to do so. They have this attitude "it's been nice cuddling with you, handsome stranger, see you never". It's not a one-night-stand culture, and not a dating culture either. It's a culture where girls get what they want (cuddles and attention), and guys can go fuck themselves.
Many party girls are students, and roommates often hang out together. They left their house together and they are determined to come back together to the same house, no dick following them back. As I said, I have collected a bunch of phone numbers, but not a single date resulted.

Tough society issues

If you have had good success with your game and appearance in other places, it's probably that the place you live in is lame for a guy that wants options without having crazy social connections.

Accept it for what it is, try to find a cool social circle and hang out with them for the time you are there. Maybe become a regular at some venue and get to know the staff.
You can still approach some girls here and there just for the fun of it. When you are done with your obligations move somewhere else where there is more choice.

Tough society issues

Quote: (02-02-2013 12:24 PM)the28 Wrote:  

If you have had good success with your game and appearance in other places, it's probably that the place you live in is lame for a guy that wants options without having crazy social connections.

Accept it for what it is, try to find a cool social circle and hang out with them for the time you are there. Maybe become a regular at some venue and get to know the staff.
You can still approach some girls here and there just for the fun of it. When you are done with your obligations move somewhere else where there is more choice.

It's exactly what I'm thinking right now. The staff of my regular pub (all male) noticed what I'm up to, and they all seem excited about me [Image: biggrin.gif] I guess hardly anybody does 10 cold approaches per night. The bouncer also thinks I'm cool, coz I always come in alone, and once I left with a chick (eventually no bang).

On the other hand, there are lame guys with pretty girlfriends, and pussy is widely available for approaching, so it's frustrating that I can't land a single one. Who knows, it's Saturday, maybe tonight I'll break this dry spell?

Tough society issues

fuck it, i give up. Today the same scenario happened as always.. i befriended the whole group of friends, had a very nice conversation for 1+ hour, then the place was closing down, my target girl wanted to go to a night club, but the other two friends didnt, so they left, and here I am with her all isolated and alone. All of the sudden she starts ignoring me, no she wont go to the club with me, she's calling her other friends, no she's not afraid of me, it's just that we barely know each other, i can do whatever i want.
what the fuck is wrong in her retarded head? i saw the way her friends were, and their only superior quality is that they happen to know each other for a long time (by choosing a worthless pussy-crowded degree, like arts, law, or economics, and not being able to find a job afterwards)

Tough society issues

Well since you befriended the group, why not actually get their fb / number from one of the guys and hang out with them again if they are up?

Otherwise, join some dance classes like salsa or something. Don't hit on the girls there right away, just try to make a circle to go out with pretty regularly.
I know it sucks but that's how lame places like that work. And when you are done with your stuff you can move out [Image: wink.gif] good luck

Tough society issues

Quote: (02-03-2013 07:30 AM)the28 Wrote:  

Well since you befriended the group, why not actually get their fb / number from one of the guys and hang out with them again if they are up?

Otherwise, join some dance classes like salsa or something. Don't hit on the girls there right away, just try to make a circle to go out with pretty regularly.
I know it sucks but that's how lame places like that work. And when you are done with your stuff you can move out [Image: wink.gif] good luck

Yeah I got a whole bunch of fb/cell contacts, and they've even suggested themselves we should hang out, but I never got any invitations, and they dont respond to my messages either. They don't need any new friends.
Previously I've lived in a place even shittier than this, I've been in a salsa dance school for a year, no bang.
I've pulled my shit together and made a new strategy. Now I'll preferentially approach older girls (22+) who hopefully are more serious about fucking, because those college twats are worthless waste of time. Since the more mature women are hard to come by, I'll still try the college twat, but when the conversation gets all friendly with giggling and them patting my massive shoulders, and making sexually tinted remarks as they often do, I'm gonna ditch their asses (no fb/cell exchange) and proceed approaching somebody else. In the lucky scenario that we meet each other again, they'll probably be much more attracted to me, but then the problem is to convince them that I'm not a player going after every pussy out there. Cold approaching is virtually non-existant, and the girls are very cautious about it [Image: sad.gif] The girls that I've made out with are all reluctant to date me, because my self-confidence and speed gives away my capability of meeting lots of women, while they all want to be the special ones

Tough society issues

Why are you in france?

Its not a country for gamers .

Tough society issues

Damn it i'm losing my nerve. Still no bang and no prospects in the line after 150+ approaches and 300 euros spent going out.
Today I noticed another issue that hurts my game. I was observing two girls in a pub chatting at a table. As soon as one left to toilet, I approached the remaining single girl (the pretty one, luckily). I wasn't even done opening when she started hugging me and gripping my traps and clinging to my biceps. She did most of the talking while I was just nodding and holding her thigh. She told me she has come from out of town for a visit, and it appeared she wanted a ONS. When her female friend was back, the touchy-touchiness went down in intensity and we had a decent conversation the three of us. And then, holy shit, her younger brother shows up out of nowhere. She ceased all physical contact, even under-the-table action. After a while I left.
You see, I noticed that many girls hang out with their siblings (and I mean really many, like 10-20%). Come on, if you are 22 and their best party friends are your brothers and sisters, can you imagine how reluctant are they to meet new people? How on Earth will she escalate from hanging out with her brother to sucking some random foreigner's dick?
Later on I approached a group of 3 girls and 1 guy. After lots of chatting and laughing me and the pretty girl went to the counter to buy drinks. She didn't mind me hugging her and sort of pressing my boner against her hip. But when we were back, she wouldn't even dance with me, because the guy was, you guessed it, her little brother. Fuck, I would rather compete with some alpha guy trying to game the girl, than her brother watching. Why don't they bring their parents as well, while they're at it.
On the positive note, I got really good in approaching. I still make mistakes, but tonight in the pub I talked to almost all the girls in there. At one point a girl approached me with "hey you're that XXX guy!". Them bitches are talking about me. Good, I'm famous. This is my plan for now. Go to the same few venues, do the max. number of approaches and try to leave a lasting impression. The next time they see me (by chance...), hopefully they'll approach me themselves, feeling that I already belong to their circle, and then BANG!

Tough society issues

Keep going lad. Sounds like you'll crack it eventually if you're getting noticed around the place but as I'm sure you're aware, don't let them think you're their mate. If they're approaching you say you're busy and that you'll catch them another time and grab their digits.

You can use a couple of teaser lines with these girls too to get them thinking about being alone with you. Don't avoid the problem, grab it by the testicles and make it your bitch. "So hey, do you always have to have your brother babysitting you when you come here?"/"I think we should give your brother a night off and let me babysit you some time".

It puts you as a leader and her as below you, but she'll be keen to qualify. "No no, he's my younger brother, I'm looking after him" etc. Easy to neg but you need to get her thinking about alone time with you. Maybe you need to change your mindset too. It's clear a ONS is very hard there owing to logistics, but you should probably focus on getting some girls for other nights and take them on a date or two. Go out with that mindset, than you're laying seeds for the future and you won't get as frustrated.

Tough society issues

Quote: (02-13-2013 08:13 PM)alphanov Wrote:  

You see, I noticed that many girls hang out with their siblings (and I mean really many, like 10-20%). Come on, if you are 22 and their best party friends are your brothers and sisters, can you imagine how reluctant are they to meet new people?

This is how it is with girls from smaller towns/cities, esp if they're catholic. Not just girls, but guys too - it's all about a huge social circle of siblings, cousins, uncles, aunts, etc

But, you can't let it stop you. Fuck it, you're the stranger from outside. You've been places, you've done things. You're interesting, they want to hear stories.

I think you're too focused on sex as an outcome? I know it's a very hard concept to wrap you're head around, but fuck sex (no pun intended). Just go for vibing and being cool, interesting, social. The French don't do negs or cockiness very well, it's all about politeness, especially at first. Then later on you can add a little tease here and there. Be the friendly guy who doesn't care about sticking your dick in that vagvag, and miracously the vag-vag appears. It's hard to apply but works great.