rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

29 y.o. woman seeking men for sexless relationship
9 y.o. woman seeking men for sexless relationship
Quote:Quote:

-Lisa Smith, from Buckinghamshire, finds sex 'repellent'.
-Has had three lovers, and lived with two of them.
-Wants to find a man with whom she can have a celibate relationship.
-Will adopt children if she ever decides she wants them.

[Image: article-2270895-1738D475000005DC-863_306x541.jpg]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...-dailymail

Any takers?[Image: lol.gif]
yup i will sell her somewhere far far away for a camel or goat because she has blonde hair !

[Image: icon_eek.gif] She'd look bad for 49.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?
This broad looks like a caricature.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine
Amazing the shit that gets published. "By writing this article, I hope more people will be emboldened to admit they feel the same way as me," she writes.

Forever this dame will be my mental stand-in for the contemporary English chick. She looks like a spinster at 29.

"Equality may perhaps be a right, but no power on earth can ever turn it into a fact."

"Want him to be more of a man? Try being more of a woman!"

"It is easier to be a lover than a husband, for the same reason that it is more difficult to be witty every day, than to say bright things from time to time."

Balzac, Physiology of Marriage
Best rated comment:

You should try getting married. Definitely no sex then! lol
I think she and I would get along great.

I find the idea of sex with her repellant, too.

(On a serious note, I just turned 29. Is THAT what I look like to people?)
Goddamn, she is hideous. She looks much older than she actually is. Wouldn't bang even if hammered drunk.

You guys ever see the question on OK-Cupid about "Could you be in a non-sexual romantic relationship?" or some shit like that?

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.
Quote: (02-01-2013 07:44 AM)shiznit Wrote:  

[Image: article-2270895-1738D475000005DC-863_306x541.jpg]

Egypt is the place to be...

[Image: mummies2.jpg]

"The whole point of being alpha, is doing what the fuck you want.
That's why you see real life alphas without chicks. He's doing him.

Real alphas don't tend to have game. They don't tend to care about the emotional lives of the people around them."

-WIA
Quote: (02-01-2013 12:07 PM)MSW2007 Wrote:  

Goddamn, she is hideous. She looks much older than she actually is. Wouldn't bang even if hammered drunk.

You guys ever see the question on OK-Cupid about "Could you be in a non-sexual romantic relationship?" or some shit like that?

What does that even mean?
Quote: (02-01-2013 11:50 AM)Faust Wrote:  

I think she and I would get along great.

I find the idea of sex with her repellant, too.

(On a serious note, I just turned 29. Is THAT what I look like to people?)

Is your face really, really ugly? If not- continue to the next question.

Do you work out?

If so, imagine that women. Her face is fucked up, but suddenly she's got a bangin' body. Now imagine her without her face in the picture.

That is what you look like.
She looks in her early 40's!

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken
Yeah, she's 29. She's also the Queen of England. [Image: rolleyes.gif]

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]
No interest in sex but still wants the validation of an admirer? Talk about entitled. This woman is evolutionarily defunct. No good. Her genes are bad. Waste of time.
Another woman who's broken.

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.
Look at her younger pictures, she has aged badly. Also read how some dude lasted 7 YEARS with her having minimal sex. This is what we are fighting against. I'm not sure what her issues are, but I can't say that I'm hating on her because she's up front about her weird issue.
'We'd abstain for months until, finally, he'd start bribing me with gifts to go to bed with him. But I loathed it. I dreaded the foreplay, and the act itself repulsed me.'

We need to find men like this IRL and continually shame them. Fat shaming is not enough ,we need to be beta-shaming as well.

This kind of behaviour from a man is disgusting and perverse.

Quote: (02-01-2013 12:32 PM)Surreyman Wrote:  

'We'd abstain for months until, finally, he'd start bribing me with gifts to go to bed with him. But I loathed it. I dreaded the foreplay, and the act itself repulsed me.'

We need to find men like this IRL and continually shame them. Fat shaming is not enough ,we need to be beta-shaming as well.

Sex disgusting a woman is defective. Though I suspect she was disgusted with the idea of sex with a beta. However, her genes and appearance she'll never know otherwise in the company of an alpha.
There is a positive in all this - if she's repulsed that much by sex, she won't reproduce!

Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.
Quote: (02-01-2013 12:39 PM)MSW2007 Wrote:  

There is a positive in all this - if she's repulsed that much by sex, she won't reproduce!

Nature has a wonderful way of correcting itself.
Couldn't whatever man who decides to pursue a "sexless relationship" save himself the headache and just get friendzoned?

A humble gentleman's blog about pussy, cigars, and game.

LATEST POST:
The Problem With Nightclubs

Also check out my blog for cigar discussion and reviews.
Her photo doesn't help her at all look at her posture she looks pissed off with the entire world! Her eyes have a kind of malicious gaze. God help the poor souls she has 'dated' in the past!
Quote: (02-01-2013 12:37 PM)Walderschmidt Wrote:  

Quote: (02-01-2013 12:32 PM)Surreyman Wrote:  

Sex disgusting a woman is defective. Though I suspect she was disgusted with the idea of sex with a beta. However, her genes and appearance she'll never know otherwise in the company of an alpha.

Good point. She's mad ugly and only had sex with three guys.

It never ceases to amaze me how bad in bed most men are. Once I discovered that, I think I ended up putting less effort into sex. Most of them are impressed if you make them come twice, there's no need to go mental about it.

I'd imagine the majority of betas perform quite poorly, and try to make up for it with oral.

Quote: (02-01-2013 01:13 PM)Surreyman Wrote:  

I'd imagine the majority of betas perform quite poorly, and try to make up for it with oral.

Which they probably also perform poorly.

She is the love child of:

[Image: attachment.jpg9778]   

and:

[Image: attachment.jpg9779]   

Her ass needs to gimp back to:

[Image: attachment.jpg9781]