rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pimp Game

Pimp Game

This isn't a "How To", its "Compare and Contrast”.

I was asked by @Giovonny to talk about some of the differences between “Game” and "Pimp Game”, what stands out to me the most over on @WestIndianArchies thread "Jim Jones Game? (adapting cult techniques)". What follows below is my reply, @WestIndianArchie suggested that I make it it’s own thread so I followed up with this.

I’ll start with a preamble I have heard in various forms from many pimps when i was young.

Quote:Quote:

I ain’t got that kind of time to invest in your pimpin career kid, but what I can tell you is that being a pimp isn’t about staying fly and it’s not about being hard on your bitches. Being a pimp is about finding what a bitch lacks in her life and meeting that need for her. Identify the needs of a bitch and fulfill them – then use that to your advantage and that’s the day you’ll be a pimp.

We should first point out some subtle, but profound differences between Pimp Game and Game. I define “Game” as being able to successful get women to have sex with me quickly by clever word play and triggering psychological and/or psychosomatic responses. “Pimp Game” is being able to have multiple women work hard at the same time to give you every thing they have of value in exchange for giving them some intangible they are lacking, usually a father figure.

Having said all that.

Pimps don’t understand the word “Can’t”.

Any woman can be turned out to do my biding, give me her money, buy my suits, fuck me, or fuck my friends ON COMMAND. That includes your wife, your girlfriend, your mom, your daughter, your sister, the old lady that pours your coffee at Starbucks, that barely-legal hostess at your favorite restaurant and the girl you saw in a movie and wish you could meet. Lets be clear, when I say “Your”, I mean YOU, the man reading this right now thinking I am talking about all the other men reading this article because what I just said couldn’t possibly apply to him. YES YOU!

The concept that there is any woman that can’t be made to sing to my tune is ridiculous. The only thing that may come into consideration is if she is worth the time to take her and keep her vs. what I can get out of her.

Pimps aren’t in it for the sex.

I know, shocking. Its not that we don’t like sex as much as the next man, we are just at a point where getting random sex is not a challenge on any level. Women have a consistently renewable resource, her pussy. Placing too high a value on that has been the ruin of many men. I prefer to own her mind. I like the simplicity of having several women who dedicate themselves to my happiness and will do anything to give me what I want. My Pimp Game has never involved the street life. My women are all educated with white-collar jobs. Not because I don’t value other kinds of women. But because educated women in white-collar jobs are much easier to manipulate.

That’s an entirely different discussion.

Pimps fill-in-the-blank.

When I meet a woman I want, I listen hard. A woman will always tell you the key to her mind and pussy within the first few hours of conversation.

If she is lazy, tell her you are going to hold her accountable and put her on the right track. Tell her that she’s going to be a better woman when she’s with you, because you aren’t going to let her get away with short changing herself, or you. Tell her you have a high standard and if she wants to move up to the next level., because you’ll show her how.

If she is no good with money, tell her you are going to hold her accountable and put her on the right track. Tell her that she’s going to be a better woman when she’s with you, because you aren’t going to let her get away with short changing herself, or you. Tell her you have a high standard and if she wants to move up to the next level, because you’ll show her how.

If she is depressed/sad, tell her you are going to hold her accountable and put her on the right track. Tell her that she’s going to be a better woman when she’s with you, because you aren’t going to let her get away with short changing herself, or you. Tell her you have a high standard and if she wants to move up to the next level, because you’ll show her how.

Can you see a pattern here?

These are just a few things that stand out to me in the differences with pimps. What direct comparisons and contrasts can you make, or have questions about to help explain Pimp Game?

Check out Pimp Game, Picking Up Strippers, The Fun Way!, Weaponized: Add Cold Reading to your arsenal! and Tarot Game.

Game isn’t what I use to get what I want out of women.
Game is what I use to get what I want out of life.

Pimp Game

Big bold text and rating your own shit 5 stars.....

Pimp Game

Let me break it down for you @Hotwheels.

If I didn’t believe in me, how could I expect you to? I have an unshakable confidence born of success that means I have no reservations about putting myself out there. This related directly to Pimp Game.

Once you decided to try and derail my thread with your sad, sad comment you exposed yourself as jealous and butthurt. 124 other people viewed the thread and said nothing. Either because they had nothing constructive to add, or they are too busy reading up on things that directly benefits their game. Either way, that’s to be respected.

People like you are the reason Pimp Game is Sold, Not Told! Truth like this causes your head to swell up and explode wen confronted with a reality you have never experienced.

That’s OK. I’mgoing to be here for those with something to add or ask.

Quote: (01-28-2013 08:53 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

Check out Pimp Game, Picking Up Strippers, The Fun Way!, Weaponized: Add Cold Reading to your arsenal! and Tarot Game.

Pimp Game

I like this. 'Hold her accountable'. There's got to be a craving for that kind of leadership from women these days. I'm going to give that a whirl.

And yes on the highlights/bold text.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Pimp Game

Leadership! Thats exactly it. Its the right word for the situation, especially considering you may be maintaining several women at once.

Quote: (01-28-2013 09:54 PM)aphelion Wrote:  

I like this. 'Hold her accountable'. There's got to be a craving for that kind of leadership from women these days. I'm going to give that a whirl.

And yes on the highlights/bold text.

Pimp Game

Quote: (01-28-2013 09:39 PM)Kwisatz Wrote:  

Let me break it down for you @Hotwheels.

If I didn’t believe in me, how could I expect you to? I have an unshakable confidence born of success that means I have no reservations about putting myself out there. This related directly to Pimp Game.

Once you decided to try and derail my thread with your sad, sad comment you exposed yourself as jealous and butthurt. 124 other people viewed the thread and said nothing. Either because they had nothing constructive to add, or they are too busy reading up on things that directly benefits their game. Either way, that’s to be respected.

People like you are the reason Pimp Game is Sold, Not Told! Truth like this causes your head to swell up and explode wen confronted with a reality you have never experienced.

That’s OK. I’mgoing to be here for those with something to add or ask.

Quote: (01-28-2013 08:53 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

hahaha Keep thinking that while you go read another book pal.

Pimp Game

The only reason I'm interested in pimps is because they can make their woman spread their legs to get nothing in return. There is some good literature out there of how it actually works (The pimp game (mikey royal) and Black Players (c&r millner). The basic philosophy is that a pimp promises what a woman want, shows it to her and then pulls it back and let her work for it.
How let a pimp believe a woman that he has the thing a she wants or is able to lead her there? What is the basis for his charisma and authority? Never understood that part.

Pimp Game

I'll consider reading this once you make the text normal size. I'm not blind.

Pimp Game

I actually liked the text, it made it easier to read

Pimp Game

This just reeks of sales copy.

"Avoid success at all costs."

Pimp Game

Pimp game may work well on women - but posting with that kind of attitude doesn't seem to work on a forum of men.

Still an intriguing post, from the other thread.

Pimp Game

Kwisatz, if you're so good at manipulating women, how come you don't know how to speak with other men?

Pimp Game

I am in Sales, but not online. Over the years I have completely internalized all the language, tactics, and turns of phrase that made me successful with selling my company in business or my charms to women. The Salesman in me even comes out in some of my writing. My sales are very industry specific and advertising online here or anywhere else would be a waste of time.

Now that I’ve made it a bit clearer and you don’t have to worry about being sold anything, do you have an opinion to share? Your screen name implies leadership, possibly in a military capacity. I’m looking forward to hearing a different point of view. Your input would be appreciated.

Quote: (01-29-2013 03:19 PM)Praetor Wrote:  

This just reeks of sales copy.

Pimp Game

I agree, conditionally. My initial post has no “attitude” at all. It’s simply how things are in the world I have created for myself. A side effect of that level of exposure is the often vitriolic fear and jealousy inspired responses I got from men who don’t live in or have accepted my world exists. I’ve dealt with it in the real world but I am barely able to deal with it online because as you saw with my reply to @Hotwheels, my ability to talk trash and trade barbs online is sorely inadequate. Men like me never bothered to learn how to trade insults well. I am a product of an environment that gave two options to men who have issues with other men, 1) shut up 2) do something. Thats it. Trading insults and talking trash is for women and children.

The internet is full of men who have never had to speak to other men with that in mind because there is no consequence to typing mean words over the internet. I suspect that this will come to no good end for Men in general.

What about the post do you find intriguing?

Quote: (01-29-2013 03:29 PM)Walderschmidt Wrote:  

Pimp game may work well on women - but posting with that kind of attitude doesn't seem to work on a forum of men.

Still an intriguing post, from the other thread.

Pimp Game

I think I may have made a mistake and mislead you if it came across that the women
Quote:Quote:

get nothing in return.
The women in my life get quite a bit in return. A very short few that come to mind are that they get to be a part of my world, they get to have a very specific purpose, they get to be praised when they do well and held accountable when they fall short. They get a bit of attention. They also get to have a man they can take pride in.

Too many women have either grown up fatherless, or with a father that was walked over by their mother, the net result is always the same. Most women look for a man with steel in his spine and balls to follow.

Don’t believe that you are “nothing” believe that you are EVERYTHING and act like it. When you go talk to a woman you should let her know clearly, through you thoughts and actions that you are the most valuable thing she will ever come across and that she should be willing to sacrifice everything to get a piece of who and what you are.

Quote: (01-29-2013 07:55 AM)Marcellus Wrote:  

The only reason I'm interested in pimps is because they can make their woman spread their legs to get nothing in return.

A part of it is the ability to listen, a woman will tell you what she lacks in life, seed the conversation with a lot of “why”, What got you there?”, things like that. Then remember it. Create a profile for her in your phone under her name and put it all there. What her life is like now,what she feels like. Over a period of time you’ll realize that most woman fall into very specific categories and places in life. You’ll learn how to be the diamond they are looking for, BUT they are going to had to go through a lot to get it!

The basic philosophy is that a pimp promises what a woman want, shows it to her and then pulls it back and let her work for it.
How let a pimp believe a woman that he has the thing a she wants or is able to lead her there?

Confidence comes from accomplishments! Lets put women aside, there must be something you are good at that comes from your ability to learn and train in it. Chess? Fighting? Something! Whatever it is I bet its more complex than women’s behavior. THATS what you need to remember when you ask “Where does my authority come from?!” Charisma is a more difficult task. I suggest you go with trial by fire and talk, talk, talk, to as many women as you can and develop a system of learning what emotional responses you trigger ver time, then work on triggering them on purpose. Eventually you will be able to trigger anything because you have done it before, the key is knowing how you did it.

Chances Make Champions!

What is the basis for his charisma and authority? Never understood that part.

Pimp Game

Good thread. I like the idea of formatting, just not this particular usage.

That being said, the traditional pick up/game community is not ready for a practical on pimp game. A lot of the principles get into a chick's mind (and obviously a pimp's mind) at a much deeper level than is necessary or warranted.

Most guys into game want to bang lots of different broads, not control a bunch of different broads. Special Ops, in and out, versus the occupying force.

WIA

Pimp Game

For the record, my earlier response was not based on fear nor jealousy.

Simply, I do not believe you.

And, your style rubs me the wrong way which also makes me question your salesmanship. Granted, the printed word is different than p2p but it's not THAT different.

The OP reads more like a squeeze page than any practical advice.

Carry on.

*Hotwheels was in sales himself so knows a good salesman when he sees one. Pickup is sales, on that I agree wholeheartedly, and have posted as much here in the past.

Pimp Game

Either he's right or he's wrong. From what I can tell, it's plausible (and it helped me keep my shit straight the other night dealing with a major shit test from a girl). I literally don't understand the lot of you attacking his formatting. Attack the message, not the messenger.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Pimp Game

"Don’t believe that you are “nothing” believe that you are EVERYTHING and act like it. When you go talk to a woman you should let her know clearly, through you thoughts and actions that you are the most valuable thing she will ever come across and that she should be willing to sacrifice everything to get a piece of who and what you are."

A lot of guys on here are not going to be able to really grasp where you are coming from because it's a a fundamentally different game than what they are used to. "Pimp Game" is fundamentally psychologically exploitative in nature. It's about finding a woman psychological weakness and using it as an entry way to her mind and heart. I use this to some extent in that I maintain long-term relationships with women BUT it's never used to exploit them. It's just used to bind them to me and to build a strong connection.

Most guys I know want a woman's pussy. I want her heart because if I get that I will get everything else and get the best of it too!

I am not an advocate of exploiting anyone psychological weakness be it either male or female. If I take control of them, it's to build them up not to break them down and make them my slave.

With that said, they are certain elements, as the quote above states, that is also applicable to any mans interaction with women.

Pimp Game

@Kwisatz So I am curious, are you a pimp or just someone very knowledge about how they operate?

Pimp Game

Yes, I am a pimp.

I do not now, nor have I ever had a woman sell her pussy on my behalf. I do have women sell their talent, education, and looks to make me happy, for my specific gain and on my behalf. I do have women manipulate the men that love them, manipulate their employers, and friends to make me happy, for my specific gain and on my behalf. I do have women exhaust every resource available to make me happy, for my specific gain and on my behalf.

Quote: (01-29-2013 10:29 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

@Kwisatz So I am curious, are you a pimp or just someone very knowledge about how they operate?

Pimp Game

Well, your prospective should be an interesting and welcomed addition.

So you are saying that all of your women are college educated girls with regular jobs and the other stuff they do on the side?

Pimp Game

You just revealed a healthy knowledge of one of the core concepts of Pimp Game!

Quote: (01-29-2013 10:11 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

"Most guys I know want a woman's pussy. I want her heart because if I get that I will get everything else and get the best of it too!"

Pimp Game

Thanks for the compliment. To answer your question, only one or two aren’t college educated. Yes they all have jobs and have a recreational life on the side. They have diverse interests, some enjoy cooking, some computer programming, some writing.

Quote: (01-29-2013 11:05 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

Well, your prospective should be an interesting and welcomed addition.

So you are saying that all of your women are college educated girls with regular jobs and the other stuff they do on the side?

Pimp Game

Kwaz isn't a pimp.

Wanna be pimp?

Yeah.