rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Online Dating - Increasing chances of a response

I'm with OKCupid and Oasis, and I'm sick of not getting any responses, either to my messages or to my profile.

If anyone has any cut and paste things (that have worked well for you) to put on my profile or in a message I'd appeciate it.

35 posts and not even bothering to look beyond the first page of some forums.

Quote: (01-28-2013 03:25 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

I spend a lot of time lurking, so you're wrong. If you've got something constructive to say, spit it out, otherwise there's no point in posting.

Quote: (01-28-2013 03:41 PM)Johnny1975 Wrote:  

I spend a lot of time lurking, so you're wrong. If you've got something constructive to say, spit it out, otherwise there's no point in posting.

Ok, here's something constructive. Use the search function.

Quote: (01-28-2013 03:49 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

You mean that I'll find examples of profiles that people have found to be successful? If that's the case, I'm happy to do a search. But I've already done searches in the past and I haven't come across anything much.

And that's why I started the thread. If I'd found something, there would be no need.

Don't worry mate, I had the same issue.

So I just fucked off Online Dating (well I did start trolling instead) and started approaching chicks, it's the best way mate.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Quote: (01-28-2013 03:52 PM)Johnny1975 Wrote:  

You mean that I'll find examples of profiles that people have found to be successful? If that's the case, I'm happy to do a search. But I've already done searches in the past and I haven't come across anything much.

And that's why I started the thread. If I'd found something, there would be no need.

And why do you think that is? Do you actually expect guys who are successful online to just spoonfeed you openers and profiles that it took them years of work and experimentation to develop so that hundreds of lazy guys can copypasta them making them useless? Plus, just mindlessly using copypastas isn't going to get you laid from online anyway.

And getting a dickhead attitude with a longtime member isn't really a great start on this forum

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

you could spam POF with an imacro, that might get you laid.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Quote: (01-28-2013 05:49 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

And why do you think that is? Do you actually expect guys who are successful online to just spoonfeed you openers and profiles that it took them years of work and experimentation to develop so that hundreds of lazy guys can copypasta them making them useless? Plus, just mindlessly using copypastas isn't going to get you laid from online anyway.

And getting a dickhead attitude with a longtime member isn't really a great start on this forum

It would be nice if someone shared what works for them. If I had a few really good template profiles I'd have no problem sharing them. It would be no skin off my nose.

Send them dick pics.

There's a thread with 83 pages called "How to get laid on okcupid like a boss." I've never done the online thing, so I can't help you out, but you might want to check that thread.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-3601.html

Quote: (01-28-2013 08:42 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Send them dick pics.

[Image: potd.gif]

The search function, as with any forum, isn't always that useful. But try Googling instead: "rooshvforum.network OKCupid" Or something like "rooshvforum.network online dating."

That oughtta yield results.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (01-28-2013 09:19 PM)ryanf Wrote:  

Quote: (01-28-2013 08:42 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Send them dick pics.

Here are some pointers I've learned myself that you answer your question and more...

1. Have images of you doing interesting shit. Paintballing, rock climbing, chilling with bitches at a bar, touching yourself, holding puppies etc. If you have interesting ish in your images it gives women, who have no concept of opening like men of game do, an excuse to message you. The more interesting things you are doing in your images, the more you will appear high status and better than the other boring men that she scans through. This makes women interested EVEN if you're only an average looking dude too. I've had numerous women tell me how cute the puppy in my profile image was.

2. Show yourself smiling and having a good time. I learned this the hard way, but the more stern images you have of yourself, the more intimidated the female gets and harder it is for you to seduce her through messaging.

3. WHEN responding back, give her a hook. Ask open ended questions, not that "thanks lol! what's up??" type of bullshit. I always use "What's something unique about yourself that I would not be able to tell just by looking at you?"

4. IF you are only getting women viewing your profile and not messaging, then hit them back with "You know it's not nice to stare. You know what that communicates? That I'm a piece of meat." I heard that shit from Roissy's blog I believe, either from him or in the comments, regardless, it has worked numerous times and always gotten me a good positive vibe back in return.

5. Don't message back too frequently, and don't try to initiate a date too quick. If you are talking about a date with her in less than a week, then she'll write you off pretty quickly, or flake. You'll get the rare female who is down for a date fairly soon after talking, but those are usually of lower quality and hardcore cock-carouselers.

A humble gentleman's blog about pussy, cigars, and game.

LATEST POST:
The Problem With Nightclubs

Also check out my blog for cigar discussion and reviews.

Quote: (01-28-2013 11:44 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

The search function, as with any forum, isn't always that useful. But try Googling instead: "rooshvforum.network OKCupid" Or something like "rooshvforum.network online dating."

That oughtta yield results.

You mean like that big button that says "search (via google)" at the top of the forum?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.