rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Taking The Red Pill Destroyed My Family

and then saved it

Here's my story: http://www.returnofkings.com/3648/taking...-my-family (edited by Uncle - many thanks)

How has taking the red pill affected RVF residents in terms of their family?

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

I enjoyed your write up bojangles. Thanks for sharing your story. I think family plays a big part in anyone's life and having them understand why we do the things we do can be satisfying.

In my case, I come from a very religious family. As soon as I moved out, I turned my back on that way of life and my parents reluctantly accepted it. In college I partied and would bring girls home while living with my sister. This was something they would not accept, so I toned it down a bit.

At one point, my parents sat me down and told me I should be looking to settle down with a nice girl, have a plan, and the end game should be to have a family. I thought it was ridiculous that they would preach something like this to me when I am only in my early 20's.

I think the main thing that upsets me about choosing the red pill in regards to my family is how I know my dad is beginning to understand more and more about the life he could have had. I have money, I travel, I am getting better and better with girls, I have my own place, my own freedom, and minimal obligations. My dad sees this and I think realizes maybe the path he chose wasn't so great after all.

The red pill will never destroy my family as I never blatantly throw it in their faces because they hassle me less and less by seeing the freedom I have. Plus my sister is married and has a kid, so I'm pretty much off the hook for supplying a grand wedding and grandkids. My mom will often joke about how I will find a nice girl and won't be able to keep on in my ways. I just tell her, "Yeah it will happen, except I'll be 40 and she'll be 23".

Family pressure is some shit. Good to see you handled it.

Oh my geaaad this had me rolling,

Quote:Quote:

“I know dad but my wall is the Great Wall of China”

"The whole point of being alpha, is doing what the fuck you want.
That's why you see real life alphas without chicks. He's doing him.

Real alphas don't tend to have game. They don't tend to care about the emotional lives of the people around them."

-WIA

[attachment=9676]

[Image: troll.gif] [Image: troll.gif] [Image: troll.gif] [Image: troll.gif] [Image: troll.gif] [Image: troll.gif]

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Like a normal human being? There's some subtle mind control going on in that statement.

If your parents wanted you to be happily married they would have kept you in India instead of moving you to a western country where the divorce rate is 50%. I don't blame you for resisting.

Team Nachos

Jon

"I hate all you people that just want to fuck hot girls and treat them like objects. Don't you want to live a normal life like me?"

[Image: super-computer-nerd.jpeg]

Quote: (01-24-2013 09:58 PM)MattC Wrote:  

"I hate all you people that just want to fuck hot girls and treat them like objects. Don't you want to live a normal life like me?"

[Image: super-computer-nerd.jpeg]

Potential player spotted. Dude already knows about cigarette game. [Image: lol.gif]

(Isn't that Steve Wozniak?)

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Quote: (01-24-2013 10:02 PM)MSW2007 Wrote:  

(Isn't that Steve Wozniak?)

No....

Quote: (01-24-2013 09:09 PM)MSW2007 Wrote:  

[Image: troll.gif] [Image: troll.gif] [Image: troll.gif] [Image: troll.gif] [Image: troll.gif] [Image: troll.gif]

Not just a troll...but a jealous troll who's probably mentally, physically, emotionally, and financially "handcuffed" for being a "grown up." If he insists that people should grow up by rushing into raising a family, he needs to put his money where is mouth is with regards to whoever his peers are.

"Wanting to start a family" asap can be selfish. There are some people who pursue that goal prematurely on a completely skewed foundation while ending up with a miserable family & questionable finances. I don't plan on getting married anytime soon at age 28, but the mentality should be "putting my future family in the best position to achieve happiness, prosper, and be successful in many different ways" whenever and for whomever they might be.

Getting married at 28? What's wrong with 38 for men? Most men don't really hit the wall till 45 anyways... at 38 you can settle down with a woman in her mid twenties also looking to start a family.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (01-24-2013 11:39 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Getting married at 28? What's wrong with 38 for men? Most men don't really hit the wall till 45 anyways... at 38 you can settle down with a woman in her mid twenties also looking to start a family.

Currently age 28, no interest in getting married soon.

Should've restructured my sentence differently, haha.

Though I'd smash different younger chicks at will, I'd be careful about getting too involved with them at age 38. Lot of older guys here in Dallas will have younger gfs who are using them for money to sleep with other younger guys here, which could be more prevalent universally. I've been one of those "younger guys," but would rather not face the other side of the spectrum.

Good read. Interesting to see families who starkly contrast with my own.

I'm lucky, my family are all old school bikers. I was born into a red pill environment. My mom thinks my half brothers are gay because they are blue pill and not manly. They didn't have a mom who is about as red pill as a female can get, and were not close to our dad like I was. My mom has been married and divorced three times, use to sell coke, beats bitches up with car antennas, and all sorts of other crazy shit. Luckily, she's slowing down in her old age lol. My dad had six kids with six different women, not much more needs to be said about him.

The only shaming I get from anyone in my family is my mom telling me that I act just like my father, which basically means I'm being an asshole and/or hound dog.

I'd be interested to read more stories like this if any other forum members are up for sharing.

I can't stop reading that in indian accent..

Quote: (01-24-2013 09:22 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Like a normal human being? There's some subtle mind control going on in that statement.

If your parents wanted you to be happily married they would have kept you in India instead of moving you to a western country where the divorce rate is 50%. I don't blame you for resisting.

Lol I'm not sure many people realise I consider myself British, I have a London accent, my ethnicity is Indian, my old man was born in the UK, mother in Kenya. My grandparents were born in colonial India but like everyone else we gotta pay to fucking get into India, we can't even hold indian nationality if we wanted it (according to the old geezer).

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

I've been lucky in terms of the red pill and my family.

Ever since I discovered this stuff three years ago I've been talking about with my parents ever since - mostly girls, but government, feminism, self-improvement. I would send them article after article asking for their opinions. Of course they would talk down to me sometimes. They might say an article is full of shit. Or maybe my mom disagrees with my anti-feminist slant. I've gotten into plenty of heated arguments. She has not completely come around, but I am working on it. I'm really lucky that my Dad has seen and done so much that he can see a lot of what I am saying. I would say he is red pill in some ways already, through being operationally savvy, except he has red pill beliefs (for example he raised me to never hit a girl). My siblings are skeptical of anything I say and I keep things to a mininum. Because I've gone to a military school, boarding school, or college for the last 8 years, I don't have much time to see family so I pick my battles so I can enjoy the limited amount of time I have with them.

So...how has the red pill affected me and my family? I have gotten closer to my dad than ever now that I can get him to see my ways and we can talk about such things without reservations when my mother is not around. Also, I am more able to appreciate what my Dad has done and is doing for our family. When I suggested once that my sister and family friends who are girls didn't like my brother's new girlfriend, because she is their age, prettier, and a direct threat to steal their boyfriends, he agreed. My mom did too!

As for my mom, she is more accepting of my ways. She has resigned herself to the fact that I am playing the game and will not shack up with a single girlfriend like she wants. She has made no attempt to convince to have a family. That might be because I am only 20. That might be because I have told my parents that when I do allow a lucky girl (or lucky few) to bare my children, she will give me four children, two sons and two daughters, whether she likes it or not. What they don't realize is that I plan to do this when I am 38. I allude to it a little bit by saying that my wife will be at least 10 years younger than I, but I don't get into specifics to start a fight when I don't need one. I am unwavering in my opinions with my parents so that they have resigned that my attitude is here to stay, and my siblings are starting to see this also.

Occasionally I make my mother uncomfortable when I tell her about the good looking 30 year olds/40 year olds who buy me free stuff in exchange for nothing (really just didn't have enough time to pay'em back [Image: wink.gif] ). I try not to do it too often though.

In terms of both my parents, they now accept me bringing girls to the house. My Dad officially told me the other day in December that "You're 20 years old - it's a normal thing to do at your age - just be quite about it and clean up after yourself". Before he even said that, my mother apparently tacitly allows it. I brought home a smoking good looking Colombian Au Pair. I went to get some ice cream before I went upstairs with her to watch a movie and my sister says, "Are you going to be a gentleman and carry her bag?" I look at her with daggers and reluctantly carry the bag upstairs before she can salt my game further. I come downstairs to rescue the girl from conversation with her and my mother. When I left, my mother apparently said to my sister, "I hope she's not a screamer."

My sister thinks I'm a monster by the way. She now thinks I clean up with women because of my attitude towards them. Also, because I have a pair of balls, she has been a lot nicer to me in the last year. She used to be bigger, taller, older, and stronger than me and would boss me around. Now whenever she tries to do that, I tell her to go fuck herself, basically. She once tried to shame me into making her a bowl of ice cream, because she took my place in shelling crabs. I told her to go "make your own damn ice cream" and went up stairs. An hour later she comes upstairs to try and have a conversation because she thinks that she seriously pissed me off. She still has an edge over me social and manipulatively with emotions, but I am proving quite the match. I used to be so socially inadequate that I think she is surprised often by how well I do, especially considering my "outrageous" beliefs towards women.

My half sister and I get along perfectly fine. She is not doing so great (family stuff) but she understand everything I speak about in the red pill and actively supports me. She is like my cheerleader. I've always gotten along with her just fine, but the red pill helps. I still need to learn how to do boundaries (I get stuck babysitting her kids a bunch), but overall things are good with her.

With my brother, things are not so great. He has fallen from my grace for some particularly harsh things he said to me, that he had absolutely no reason to say. He's been going through tough times with a divorce and so has been an asshole to everyone in the family and now is not feeling so hot about that. I'm appalled at how he has acted to me in the past year, but recently he has gotten better. He used to be such an awesome brother, but something switched and I think it was his ex wife. I could see his marriage crumbling but could do nothing to help. I hope, in time to make things better between him and I, but it simply takes time.

So, to sum things up. Red pill has done great things for me and family because I am learning to game everyone. Even better is that my past is me being so inadequate physically, mentally, and socially, so no one expects me to be so proficient at managing social scenes around me. Now I am in good shape, make the best grades of the family, and am doing what I want with my life. They are starting to take notice. On the flip side, as I get older, I start to see through the drama and see disfunctions in my family that I did not see before. Once they are seen, they cannot be unseen.

I hope that with my ever increasing knowledge of game, I may be able to make a difference for the better. But in the meantime, I work on myself.

Wald

great post Wald, you've got a long run ahead of you.

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Read this yesterday on ROK bro, great read and glad it turned out OK for you.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

lettuce be cereal, red pill for indians = "fuck this shit, i wanna bang some white sluts"

Nice to see you standing up to your family. Something similar happed in my family but thankfully it's resolved.

When I came to visit my family (christmas, easter and all that), and they witnessed my alpha persona emerging slowly, they would try to "fix" me. Now, I didn't mind when they gave me advice and tried to use shaming because I'd just ignore them or say a one-word reply, but I found it ridiculous when they got angry one time for not following their "advices" - my mom told me to go out and pay for ugly and/or older girls' coffee with my money, or when my dad tried to "force" me to write a love poem to some fatty 6. I got tired of their bullshit very quickly and I told them I'd never come back until they cut all that crap. They caved in after their plan of using shaming language in phone calls and SMS's for a week failed. Now they mostly try to read my messages or see my pictures, and get awed when they see how much I pull, especially my father, who now saw the mistake of getting married too early (I think I saw a grin on his face a few times).

There's one good thing that came from all of this: I honed my "grace under pressure" game [Image: banana.gif]

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Want sound that puts iPods and iPhones to shame? I got you covered!

well done lad

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos