rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Harvard professor looks for 'adventurous woman' who agrees to give birth to

http://rt.com/usa/news/birth-neanderthal...oning-455/

I'm sure there's a few lesbian couples lined up waiting for that caveman sperm!

This is pretty badass. We're living in very exciting times despite all the political bullshit.

And the commenter clearly has no idea what Frankenstein was about...

This is funny...I'm watching the "Jurassic Park" films right now. It would be worth it to bring Neanderthal man back just to watch him run "caveman" game on some of these dumb bitches we have running around...HA HA!

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Haha we should film a spoof skit on this!

How are they going to find this adventurous woman?

Quote: (01-22-2013 11:05 PM)MidniteSpecial Wrote:  

Doesn't matter if they find such a woman or not unless the laws banning human cloning are changed.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Quote: (01-22-2013 11:06 PM)MSW2007 Wrote:  

Doesn't matter if they find such a woman or not unless the laws banning human cloning are changed.

True. You don't think they have cloned a human yet?

Quote: (01-22-2013 11:08 PM)MidniteSpecial Wrote:  

I won't say it hasn't happened, because there is a great deal of secrecy involved with lots of modern science. But I don't think there are clones walking among us (yet).

Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

If you made it into a reality show, you'd tons of attention-whoring chicks to volunteer...

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (01-22-2013 11:30 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

If you made it into a reality show, you'd tons of attention-whoring chicks to volunteer...

I never thought of that, but it's the perfect angle for modern females hooked on shows like Teen Mom.

Quote:Quote:

Credit (or blame) young women for the continued abundance of reality shows

http://www.vulture.com/2012/06/201112-tv...mbers.html

Quote: (01-22-2013 11:08 PM)MidniteSpecial Wrote:  

Its much harder to clone humans than any other mammals for a bunch of different reasons. Theraputic cloning in humans (replacing certain tissues/cells) has been in practice for certain disorders since 2004. However, human embryonic stem cells were also cloned in 2004 (can turn into any cell). Last year macaque monkeys were cloned (most similar to humans).

That being said I wouldn't be surprised if some underground/secret lab in China or something has already cloned people.

But are neanderthals human? Doesn't the definition "human" only refer to "Homo sapiens"?

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I'm pretty opposed to resurrecting dead shit like the Neanderthal. As far as I'm concerned, they died out and we won. Why bring them back (and in a liberal society that would not recognize them as competition for homo sapiens and give them rights immediately) for round 2?

inb4 neanderthal rapes nearest woman, starts having babies and ends up breeding army of neanderthals which go to war with humans.

Anyway, ethics in relation to science is all kinds of fucked up. It's more or less dictated by church law as far as I can tell.