rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The friendship route to get women

I can honestly say that ive never been friend-zoned, mainly because Ive never really been true friends with a woman like that even though I have had percieved "platonic friendships" with a few women in life. Many guys say that you should never get too comfortable with women or become true friends with a woman that you like because you will get friend-zoned. However, the women that I have encountered in life that could have became real friends or that actually did become friends by way of meeting them at work or school or through a mutual friend etc have usually given me the eye at some point that gave me the indication that I could probably make a move if I wanted to.

One girl in particular that I can remember that was my "friend"/study buddy in college that was a little older than me would try to feign a desire to only be friends but would still allude to us potentially fucking at some point and would give me subtle indications that I could have made a play if I wanted. Theres been other girls in my life like this as well. I cant honestly ever think of a situation where I tried to holler at a girl and she used the "but we're just friends" excuse on me.

I just cant see how a guy that has extensive access to a woman by becoming her "friend" cant somehow turn that into something more. Does getting friend-zoned really happen or is it more that that particular girl was never attracted to you to begin with?

Is it just me? what do you think?

[Image: troll.gif]

Quote: (01-22-2013 01:38 PM)theIVth Wrote:  

I just cant see how a guy that has extensive access to a woman by becoming her "friend" cant somehow turn that into something more. Does getting friend-zoned really happen or is it more that that particular girl was never attracted to you to begin with?

If you're asking this question, then you've already been friend zoned. I've banged girls out of my social circle by being "friendly" before I got the bang, but it's only a pretext for me to fit in.

I never had any intentions to be friends with her, and I merely waited until she gave me a chance to make a move.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I never had any intentions to be friends with her, and I merely waited until she gave me a chance to make a move.
[/quote]

WAITING until a girl gives you a chance to make a move is what a lot of guys do. You cant always force shit with girls.

I guess what I should have asked and what I really was getting at is: why do some folks here preach so hard about trying to fuck a chick within a certain amount of time when its not always necessary? You can just be "friends" with chicks and eventually fuck them when the time is right and ripe. You dont have to always go so full throttle.

And I like I said, I never been friend-zoned and this arbitrary question doesnt have shit to do with my personal life.

Some of yall shit-test worst then these broads.

A woman can only reciprocate your interest or reject you. You put yourself in the friendzone if you choose to be strung along(read played) by a woman.

Team Nachos

Don't think I've ever had a close female friend I didn't end up fooling around with at one point or another - at least the attractive ones.

One guy I know used to always orbit women as a friend and my buddies and I always clowned on him and his lousy best friend game. Over the years he figured out how to leverage his female social circle though and now always has a sexy gf on his arm. I know another guy - chubby dude with a harelip - who pulls women beyond his league the same way. Most start out as his friends.

Dangerous territory but I think its shortsighted to say some guys don't make it work.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

I think this could work if a few conditions are met:

1) You are a genuinely outgoing, sociable guy who naturally seeks a large social circle

2) You have multiple attractive lizards on your radar at any given moment, and everyone knows this

3) You never appear needy or fall into the orbiter trap

4) You have a high status aura/a fun and interesting lifestyle that women are naturally attracted to

So basically, sure, you can operate from the friend zone.

The only requirement is that you already be a master player firing on all cylinders.

Unless you're at that point, you're probably better off not actively trying to befriend women if you are harboring any desire to sleep with them.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

being friends with a women can open you all of their female friends to you. It isn't just about trying to sleep with the woman you are friends with.

Plus, if she is hot it is gonna drive her nuts that you don't even try to get with her, which can eventually lead to something happening.

The trick is you have to honestly not care at all if you get with them or not, plus you kinda have to like them as people/have something in common.

A woman has to either by fucking you, soon to be fucking you, or somehow helping you fuck her friends/acquaintences. You don't necessarily have to fuck the girl you initially made friends with, or necessarily need to be fucking her right away. Sometimes there is a period of orbiting (as long as you're orbiting with a plan) before you get the sign, or simply decide to push up. Just don't be the friend indefinitely without some form of payoff.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (01-22-2013 01:38 PM)theIVth Wrote:  

I have a friend who is a natural, he is not really good looking but gets ton of pussy anyways, he has lots of female friends. And by friends i mean they are his real friends, not like when a woman says to you i just want us to be friends (but she really means youre my lapdog beta boy).
All of them have throw themselves at him at one point.

Just think he always get new girls, has plenty more on rotation and is not a supplicant beta boy whos friendship is obviously fake and trying to get pussy out of pity. Why wouldnt this girls be attracted to that?

The concept of being "friendzoned" i think is no longer applied once you reach a certain level of game.