rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"One-itis" day game

"One-itis" day game

This is kind of an uncommon question.

There's this girl I frequently see at the dining hall I eat at. I have a very peculiar taste in women, but she somehow manages to have almost all the features that I am uniquely attracted to. Normally, I wouldn't be so fixated on one girl, but I find a girl like her to be so physically rare - like, 1 in 500 rare.

The thing is, I've never talked to her. Moreover, I think I've glanced at her from afar many, many times. I've even pointed her out several times to my friends. And I think she's noticed me doing it.

I know what I've done is supremely bad game, and probably also really immature. My game and mindset is normally not this bad or this beta, and I haven't had real "oneitis" since freshmen year of high school.

So the question is: how do I go about daygaming her when 1) I've already subconsciously put her on a pedestal and, more importantly, 2) she may have already noticed me checking her out on multiple occasions (on which I failed to approach her).

I know many of you are going to tell me to next her. But I think, just for the sake of my own curiosity, I've got to at least make a hail mary effort to try to get her.

"One-itis" day game

Quote: (01-21-2013 11:56 PM)SHANbangs Wrote:  

I know many of you are going to tell me to next her. But I think, just for the sake of my own curiosity, I've got to at least make a hail mary effort to try to get her.

Sounds like you know the answer. Throw the hail mary to satisfy your curiosity, then next her if it doesn't work out.

The definite wrong thing to do is to continue dithering over this--you are certainly not Prince Hamlet.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

"One-itis" day game

Quote:Quote:

How do I go about daygaming her when 1) I've already subconsciously put her on a pedestal and, more importantly, 2) she may have already noticed me checking her out on multiple occasions (on which I failed to approach her).

There are two things that need to be addressed here. You need to get your head straight and then you need a good vector of attack.

In a very strange way, you can only get her if you forget about her. The way you are now... you're in oneitis, we know this, you need to break out of that before you can have any success. Here are some posts about oneitis on RVF, just use search to find more.
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-9365.html
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-13674.html
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-5517.html
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-3012.html

Aside from the oneitis, you need to pound the pavement. Your skills are rusty, and you need the experience and confidence that comes with successful pickup. Run the roosh program
http://www.rooshv.com/the-roosh-program

After all that, you come back here. Your situation is totally salvageable - the weak link is you. Fix yourself, and you'll get your girl.

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

Quote:Quote:
if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

"One-itis" day game

When I started my red pill journey, I focused on girls bad features, no matter how little they are, to take them off pedestal. Maybe they are a little shorter or maybe their tits are a little smaller than you'd like, but that makes it easier to take them off pedestal.

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Want sound that puts iPods and iPhones to shame? I got you covered!

"One-itis" day game

Before you pull the 'hail mary' make sure you bring at least one other girl with you to the venue. Make sure she sees you with this other chick having fun, flirting etc.

"One-itis" day game

This girl needs to be an "after thought". Lots of guys chimed in with ways to do that. Bang other girls, keep busy, focus on her bad features, etc. They all lead to the same goal, forgetting that feeling she held over you so you can come in strong.

She wants to be taken. She wants a guy to sweep her. She wants the suave guy to melt her into mush.

My advice? Pound the gym. Build your nation conquering testosterone and she won't appear so insurmountable. If anything you'll see your value climb beyond hers.

"One-itis" day game

Just give it your best shot dude. Who gives a shit if you fail?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

"One-itis" day game

Quote: (01-22-2013 06:41 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Just give it your best shot dude. Who gives a shit if you fail?

word.

Samseau speaketh the truth, just go and hit on her mate, fuck it, stop her in the street. You should have done this ages ago, you've just created a perception of her which may be hard for you to rise above

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

"One-itis" day game

Go for broke like everyone says
and stop putting the
[Image: 293iv5h.jpg]

Team Nachos

"One-itis" day game

all legit points. Thanks guys.

"One-itis" day game

I love cases like this. One girl, one target.

Normally, I would just say, "go talk to her". But, not this time. This is a different situation.

You will see her around school. You don't want to blow your chance with her by doing one bad approach.

I recommend "slow playing her". Don't approach her aggressively.

"Soft approach" her. This means go indirect.

See her the salad bar - Go get a salad and ask what dressing she likes. Smile.

See her at the ice cream bar - Go get an ice cream and ask her what topping she likes.

Stuff like that. Don't "approach her". Just put yourself in position to talk to her casually/randomly.

----------

Step 2:

After you have casually talked to her once or twice, remind her that you know each other. That means the next time you see her, say "hi" and refer back to the last time you saw her.

For example, after you talk to her at the ice cream/salad bar - look for her again around campus, when you see her say, "hey you were right, that salad dressing/ice cream was really good.

Again, just casually talk to her. Don't try to hard to "game" her.

---------

Step 3:

After you have talked to her 2-3 times, you guys should start to acknowledge each other around campus. Say "hi" when you see her.

This is how you "slow play" or "slow game" a girl. Little by little you get yourself on speaking terms with her but you never aggressively "approach" her.

Once you get on speaking terms with her you can try to be a little more aggressive. It would be great if you saw her out at a party or something and she said hi to you.

The first step is just talking to her.

You can help yourself by knowing her class schedule, knowing when she catches the bus, when she goes to the gym, when she goes to dinner, etc.

Put yourself in position to talk to her. Start saying "hello" to each other.

"One-itis" day game

Im glad you asked this question SHANbangs because I'm finding I'm in a very similar situation as you. One difference for me though is that this particular girl is actually in the same program as me. theres only 3 problems in my situation. Firstly She sits in the first row with a group of girls and beta orbiters and she always sits in the middle of that group so i can never talk to her even if i sit along the sides. Also I already know one of the girls in that group. I had previously tried to game her but i was way too inexperienced and i had no idea of how to game. It wasn't going anywhere and I moved on. Lastly (and probably the most important of the three) is that I've gained a lot of weight over the last two years (about 55 pounds of fat.) I just joined this forum a few days ago and I'm trying to get that aspect of my life under control but I'm not sure if i should bother going for the approach now or waiting until i get back into shape. I have already briefly talked to this target girl in the past but it was very brief. At the end of last semester she was in one of my classes i had a water bottle in one hand and a coffee in the other and i told her to my coffee while fill up my water bottle and i asked her how she felt about the exam etc. Just small talk. I don't want you guys to get the wrong idea either, I'm definitely approaching in quantity she just happens to be one of them and the most appealing to me out of the bunch and any advice would be much appreciated.

"One-itis" day game

Quote: (02-04-2013 07:34 PM)Jazzman92 Wrote:  

Im glad you asked this question SHANbangs because I'm finding I'm in a very similar situation as you. One difference for me though is that this particular girl is actually in the same program as me. theres only 3 problems in my situation. Firstly She sits in the first row with a group of girls and beta orbiters and she always sits in the middle of that group so i can never talk to her even if i sit along the sides. Also I already know one of the girls in that group. I had previously tried to game her but i was way too inexperienced and i had no idea of how to game. It wasn't going anywhere and I moved on. Lastly (and probably the most important of the three) is that I've gained a lot of weight over the last two years (about 55 pounds of fat.) I just joined this forum a few days ago and I'm trying to get that aspect of my life under control but I'm not sure if i should bother going for the approach now or waiting until i get back into shape. I have already briefly talked to this target girl in the past but it was very brief. At the end of last semester she was in one of my classes i had a water bottle in one hand and a coffee in the other and i told her to my coffee while fill up my water bottle and i asked her how she felt about the exam etc. Just small talk. I don't want you guys to get the wrong idea either, I'm definitely approaching in quantity she just happens to be one of them and the most appealing to me out of the bunch and any advice would be much appreciated.

Ignore ignore, get into shape and start hitting on girls, stop caring about this one girl.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos