rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The manosphere is getting increasing hate

They scared..

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/01/21...w-Misogyny

Quote:Quote:

The community that characterize this misogyny call themselves the Manosphere, an interlocking network of blogs for “men’s rights” activists (MRAs), pickup artists (PUA) and some online gamers. Unlike the mainstream conservative conceptions of women, the views espoused by the manosphere harkens back to what can only be described as a proto-fascist, and surprisingly, is becoming more popular on the internet.

And it will continue to become more popular. The reason? We provide answers and we help guys get what they want.

On the other hand, feminists and their allies work on taking away a man's options in their singular focus on helping women.

They can't stop us simply because our beliefs/teachings/advice actually work.

I don't see why the even give a shit if a bunch of guys are writing to each other about how to get laid. Really, what is so threatening about that?

Feminists think men shouldn't be able to improve theirselves in order to get sex. They want 100% total control....even when they're not around. They won't admit it, but that's what it is.

Quote: (01-21-2013 05:50 PM)soup Wrote:  

I don't see why the even give a shit if a bunch of guys are writing to each other about how to get laid. Really, what is so threatening about that?

1. Anything that increases a man's sexual or professional options will decrease that of a woman's.
2. Feminism gets its power from men in authority. If less men of authority believe in feminism, their power structure falls apart.

Quote: (01-21-2013 05:58 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

2. Feminism gets its power from men in authority. If less men of authority believe in feminism, their power structure falls apart.

Politicians will continue to cater to women in order to buy their votes.

Quote: (01-21-2013 06:01 PM)worldwidetraveler Wrote:  

Politicians are just one form of authority. There is also professors, journalists, judges, policemen, executives, etc.

A larger study by the University of Kansas came with even more worrying findings. Using 850 national volunteers it was found that pickup techniques have a selection bias: they work best with men and women who already have sexist attitudes

THIS JUST IN: GAME WORKS

That article is retarded. The author attempts to discredit the manosphere as a whole and then posts the statistic above. He even uses the term "pseudoscience" when referring to NLP.

I'm guessing Mr. Jeff Moniker hasn't thought about the scientific method in a while, so here we go:

[Image: overview_scientific_method2.gif]

Newsflash jackass: There's no "pseudo"-anything if it works. PUA, at least the good stuff, is about using the Scientific Method to get laid. And if it works, we report it. The feminists and liberals don't have to like it, but the least they could do is recognize data when it's clearly laid out in front of them instead of beating their Social Doctrine Drum (SDD?).

Feminists and die-hard liberals will face an eternal quandary: They want society to work a certain way, they don't want certain ugly truths to be propagated and brought to light. Unfortunately for them, reality will always win.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (01-21-2013 06:03 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote: (01-21-2013 06:01 PM)worldwidetraveler Wrote:  

Politicians are just one form of authority. There is also professors, journalists, judges, policemen, executives, etc.

I still think a lot of it has to do with economics. Women spend a lot more compared to men. Hell, shopping is a national sport for a majority of them.

Want to sell newspapers, talk about how bad men are.
Want to sell products, make men look like a fool in commercials.
Want a cozy professor's tenure, teach women's study (I read women are outpacing men in enrollment).
Want to get laid, white knight that bitch.

Quote: (01-21-2013 05:47 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

They scared..

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/01/21...w-Misogyny

The community that characterize this misogyny call themselves the Manosphere, an interlocking network of blogs for “men’s rights” activists (MRAs), pickup artists (PUA) and some online gamers. Unlike the mainstream conservative conceptions of women, the views espoused by the manosphere harkens back to what can only be described as a proto-fascist, and surprisingly, is becoming more popular on the internet.

And it will continue to become more popular. The reason? We provide answers and we help guys get what they want.

On the other hand, feminists and their allies work on taking away a man's options in their singular focus on helping women.

They can't stop us simply because our beliefs/teachings/advice actually work.

Of course, this article comes from that great playpen of leftism, The Daily Kos.

Of course, other attacks on the "manosphere" come from other bastions of leftism, such as Reddit's SRSFem.

Um....do we see a pattern here?

In a very real and literal sense, the manosphere (and the red pill knowledge it shares) is the most dangerous threat to the current feminist societal order in the world today.

Because the entire system of female empowerment relies on the subservience and acquiescence of beta men who just go along and keep their heads down, any source that provides information and instruction on alternative behaviors and ways of thinking is very threatening. Especially when the appeal is tied in with men's innate sex drive.

It's just like in The Matrix when Agent Smith said about Morpheus, "He is considered by many authorities to be the most dangerous man alive."

Why?

Because he was offering the red pill.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Quote: (01-21-2013 05:47 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

in their singular focus on helping women.

I wouldn't call it help.

I'm not looking forward to the manosphere getting attacked in the mainstream media. That is when there's going to be huge arguments between us on this side and friends/family who are utterly naive and closed minded.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

"Thus, the best we have to confront these kinds of attitudes is to make them known to the public."

This manboob will increase Roosh's readership 10 fold. Thanks brah!

Quote: (01-21-2013 06:25 PM)Teedub Wrote:  

I'm not looking forward to the manosphere getting attacked in the mainstream media. That is when there's going to be huge arguments between us on this side and friends/family who are utterly naive and closed minded.

MRA's will be the most accessible because they're still leftists for the most part.

I personally look forward to the shitstorms. Even if hordes of fat cows fill the internet with articles about us, many more men will wake up.

Quote: (01-21-2013 06:21 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

In a very real and literal sense, the manosphere (and the red pill knowledge it shares) is the most dangerous threat to the current feminist societal order in the world today.

Because the entire system of female empowerment relies on the subservience and acquiescence of beta men who just go along and keep their heads down, any source that provides information and instruction on alternative behaviors and ways of thinking is very threatening. Especially when the appeal is tied in with men's innate sex drive.

It's just like in The Matrix when Agent Smith said about Morpheus, "He is considered by many authorities to be the most dangerous man alive."

Why?

Because he was offering the red pill.

Emphasis mine. Great post. Very true

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Daily Kos also recently did an article on HBD...

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/01/12...w-name-HBD

It was far more balanced and reasoned than the manosphere hit piece.

Not even a month into 2013 and it seems like things are hotter than they've ever been.

Headed back to DC on a train as I write this. I'm ready to do battle.

The funny thing is "Kos" means pussy (vagina) in Persian. So thanks Daily Pussy for that wonderful article.

Quote: (01-21-2013 06:37 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Pinker's book "The Blank Slate: The Modern Denial of Human Nature" mentioned in that piece is a very informative and entertaining read. You should check it out if you haven't. He also has interesting books on language as I see you're interested in that.

Quote: (01-21-2013 06:45 PM)slubu Wrote:  

The funny thing is "Kos" means pussy (vagina) in Persian. So thanks Daily Pussy for that wonderful article.
Haha It's an island in Greece as well. When I clicked the link I saw my uncles face on the sidebar for liking something on FB. I know he must think it's a Greek website or something.

Quote: (01-21-2013 06:50 PM)the_conductor Wrote:  

Quote: (01-21-2013 06:37 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Pinker's book "The Blank Slate: The Modern Denial of Human Nature" mentioned in that piece is a very informative and entertaining read. You should check it out if you haven't. He also has interesting books on language as I see you're interested in that.

Read the reviews and just bought it. Exactly the type of book I've been dying to read for a while now.

It is good that these manboobs and feminists are running scared.

The only thing that worries me is if they successfully get the manosphere labeled as a hate group, then one day they could shut these type of websites down.

The only thing that worries me is if they successfully get the manosphere labeled as a hate group, then one day they could shut these type of websites down.

Stormfront.

If they get shut down, it's time to think of foreign hosting, caribbean domains, etc. Until then, I'm not worried.

One thing is for sure, the manosphere is never going to have an acceptable media face. This is like religion vs atheism, the conflict can't be smoothed over. That's because the acid test is the results a man sees in his own life when he takes the red pill. Once you've tasted the results, you don't go back come all the harpies of hell.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

"The only thing that worries me is if they successfully get the manosphere labeled as a hate group, then one day they could shut these type of websites down. "

do we have any lawyers here willing to do pro bono work?

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste