rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fred Reed's unfinished thoughts on How to Marry a Third World Woman

http://www.fredoneverything.net/MarryAbroad.shtml

Nothing really new here, but this is the perspective of a guy who refused to shack up with an American and is living an austere lifestyle in Mexico that a lot of guys on the forum might find admirable.

Choice quotes:
"The courts make it dangerous to marry an American woman. If you marry one, the odds are fifty-fifty that it will end in divorce. Given the nature of US broads, the only worse outcome is that it might not"

"If you are, say, fifty or fifty-five, would you rather date some hormonal train-wreck of an American woman of the same age, or a lovely Thai woman of thirty or thirty-five without the freaking attitude? (It didn’t take you long to answer that one, did it?)"

I'm looking forward to the rest of his series. I'm a regular Reeder.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Fred Reed is great. I make a point to stop by his site every couple of months and read what he has to say.

In terms of women, one of his lines has always stuck with me. Whenever I encounter a typical American bitchy woman, I think 'yes, she really could inspire erectile dysfunction in an iron bar.'

I really like he he doesn't stack a bunch of subtle bullshit over what he says. Reading his articles is like hanging around my Vietnam Vet uncles when they get a bit south of sober.

I fucking love this:
Quote:Quote:

Whenever I encounter a typical American bitchy woman, I think 'yes, she really could inspire erectile dysfunction in an iron bar.'
I think this describes about 1/3 of the women I've met since I moved to Texas, another 1/3 being the type that acts like they're too stupid to count to six without using their fingers.

I may just have to read the rest of his articles.

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

He is right in almost every aspect, although replace American with Western.

He hits two of my biggest issues as a whole right on the head though. Even if you are lucky enough to overcome all of the other shit, this is something you in your own personal capacity have very little control over

America is no longer a fit place to raise children. If you marry a gringa, she will in all likelihood expect to live in the United States. Your children will then go to the public schools, which are drug-ridden academic disasters with no hope of improvement in the time your kids will be in them.

Worse perhaps, they are propaganda mills instilling political correctness and weak character. You know the kind of thing: Sojourner Truth was the most important figure in the American Civil War, dodge ball is violence, Diversity is the only virtue of any importance, performance, grades, and competition are bad because some kids don’t do as well as others, schools exist to raise self-esteem, degraded English is admirable because it is what minorities speak and the purpose of schools is to make minorities feel good about themselves. The schools are run by women, usually stupid ones, and they try hard to feminize males. If you have boys, they stand a good chance of being forcibly drugged if they are bored and fidgety. The quality of the schools being what it is, they will be bored and fidgety.

You won’t be permitted to raise them. The government will do it. After spending the first half of the day being indoctrinated in school, they will spend the next half watching the lobotomy box (unless you are one of the very few with the strength not to allow the damned things in your house.) This will program them with the moral values, tastes, and misinformation that Hollywood and New York think proper. It will keep them from reading and in many cases leave them unable to read—the flick-flick-flick of TV does not promote an ability to concentrate. The result will be that you will be afraid to say anything that runs against pc because they will look at you as a monster.

You think this doesn’t happen? I’ve got news.

Do you want them growing up as mall rats, bored, taking drugs, getting into sex at fourteen, and never doing anything but hanging out? Or would you prefer to raise them abroad where you have influence? And where, incidentally, they will become natively fluent in another language.

Finally, you might be sick of what the United States is becoming. More people are than will admit it. The surveillance, controlled press, propaganda, ever-increasing burden of rules and regulations—some weary of it. If you are a man who wants out for these reasons, then you are not leaving in search of a wife, but you will probably want one eventually.

No point starting a new thread, so here is the next installment
http://www.fredoneverything.net/BarGirls.shtml

Chapter Two:Bar Girls and Why Not

Choice quotes:

"Bar girls are a mistake in two ways. First, lots of gringos think that the girls are typical of the women of the country..."

"She (ed. the Thai hooker) will smile and seem to mean it and she will be…that word again…feminine, and she will give you a neck massage and, if you buy her a second beer, a third-leg massage. She won’t be crass about it, though."

"The combination of loveliness, femininity, and sex is potent stuff."

"You can easily begin to bond with her, to become enamored or, as we used to say, fall in love with her. She will not discourage this. After all, bonding is her business."

"Of course part of your spirit of charity will flow from her having really nice tits. It is easy to confuse love with horniness."

"For good reasons they are often ambivalent about men, and their whole lives revolve around getting men to give them things."

[Image: lol.gif]

"The Thai experience is not like a quick-and-nasty against an alley wall in Washington, DC."

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Thanks for the link Bro, hes classic!

Quote: (01-21-2013 01:46 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

I'm looking forward to the rest of his series. I'm a regular Reeder.

I see what you did there...

[Image: lol.gif]

This is a good blog indeed.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

http://www.fredoneverything.net/ThirdWorld3.shtml

Part three of his series.

Quotes I liked:

"Remember that the Third World—whatever the hell exactly that means—actually is developing in many regions, which means that you can find smart professionals, particularly in the cities. These amount to an international class with a Thai, Mexican, or Philippine flavor. They generally seem more adult and less trashy than American women of the same age (dare one say “ladylike”?) and they lack the default hostility to men."

"There are very good reasons for being interested in them, but they are still women: moody, at times bitchy, occasionally hysterical, and irrational. (Fortunately we men are never jerks, dickheads, drunks, womanizers, stupid, or inconsiderate.)"

"My wife naturally wakes up before I do. Bwing up anyway, she brings me a cup of coffee when I begin to bubble up toward consciousness, and then goes to the tiendita next door for fresh-squeezed orange juice. She doesn’t think it’s oppression. She thinks it’s orange juice."

Nice. I'm glad to see a bunch of you guys are also thinking about foreign women or expatting to marry. I'm glad I'm not the only here who wants that a few years down the line.