rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women who don't hop off the cock carousel in time...

... it seems widely accepted on this forum (and from my experience it seems based in reality) that hot, educated 20-something women who work the cock carousel for years (from college until late-20's seems the norm) eventually settle down with a "good match" and start their domestic life.

These chicks are sexy (8 to 9 in looks), liberated, well-educated, usually from upper middle class to upper class backgrounds, and are regulars at BodyPump, Yoga, city 5k runs, etc. etc. Kind of came up with the "Sex and the City" lifestyle and lived downtown, went out 3-4 nights a week. They've maybe dated a pro athlete or two, attorneys or restauranteurs, med students, doctors, local news reporters, etc. I dated a few of these girls and was "friends of friends" with the others. I didn't cognitively practice or know about game back then, but I was good looking, fit, had money, was working on my graduate degree, etc. I was never the A#1 choice of these girls in their prime - merely the bridge between the older attorney with the $80,000 luxury car and penthouse condo and the cool news reporter who was active in the local society/nightlife.

I'd say out of the 20 or so women who fit this category that I've progressed through my twenties with, 16 of them settled with a decent enough guy (many of them "married down" in terms of the looks/caliber of the guy they finally settled down with - which makes sense because the best looking/highest value men probably they dated are probably still single). But they've got a nice home, a starter BMW, a newborn or toddler, still look good, etc.

However, out of those 20 women in this category, that still leaves four who are single and are now clearly slipping in looks. One has had botox, etc. done (I'm not really sure what but she looks ridiculous) and so maybe she can just be written off as "fucking crazy". But what of the other 3? Are they stupid? Are they still hoping to land some super dude even though they're now pushing their mid 30's and are clearly on the downslope? Do they just hot have a sense of urgency and not care about marriage?

Just curious as I'm thinking back on how good some of these girls had it 7-8 years ago and wondering how they can sleep at night worrying about what the rest of their lives are going to wind up being like as opposed to what they COULD have had had they settled a little more strategically.

To tie this home a little better - do you guys think that it's motivation for us to stay single/players even into our early-mid 40's provided that we keep our looks, improve our game, add to our status... with the knowledge that there will always be a hottie in her late 20's or early 30's who's panicking and needs to settle with a quality guy ASAP? Obviously if we can stay in the game for that long we'll have had full, fun, amazing sex lives and can still at the end of the day enjoy the same domestic life (at a far older age where we're more capable of appreciating it) that our high school and college male friends did 20 years prior?

I think there's something so pimp at the thought of me as a handsome, fit 60 year old dad showing up at my son's high school basketball game as this mature, successful man and perhaps the majority of other parents are in their 40's and fat, classless, etc.

Relevant: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-19825.html

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Interesting observations!

Quote: (01-17-2013 01:42 PM)MikeinMKE Wrote:  

I'd say out of the 20 or so women who fit this category that I've progressed through my twenties with, 16 of them settled with a decent enough guy

And then at least for eight of them, their marriage will fail...

It's hard to exactly measure the number of women who get permanently screwed by their choices. I don't think it's really important other than a brief thought of "deserved retribution".

The better question is - what are the guys getting from it? Most of those 16 wifed up fading, used-up goods that had been entranced by dozens of alpha cocks before them and will probably divorce and rob them when the times get tough.

Other than from a purely sociological point of view, there is no benefit in even pondering how many of these women got what they deserved for passing up nice guys while they were in their prime. Most of them won't suffer any consequences, given how female-biased the entire dating and court system is, and how many hopeless Betas are out there and willing to put a ring on them. It's a hopeless cause, so best not worry about it.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before