rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New Andrew Dice Clay stand up

It's on Showtime on demand for those that have the service. There's a solid 40 minutes of accurate commentary on dating and woman today. It's great. For some of you younger guys who don't remember him from 20 years ago, you've never seen a comic like him.

He was the first. His specials from 1989 and 1992 were epic. This one's pretty good too.

Just watched it tonight also.

The Diceman is still epic and his take on women these days is spot on.

He just slaughters them in his act and they all laugh and cheer.

I've watched it a couple of times. Right off the bat he destroys a chick in the front row for sitting with her legs spread open. It's beautiful.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Props to the Dice for throwing Twister Game out there...lol

"Despite their numbers, their pussyness means I was barely hurt. 2 black eyes and a cut nose, no big deal. I could sense the fear in them so as they were walking I chased them down and told them to "go home". They all left like little girls." - Revelations 21:4

I love how in his newest standup (indestructible) he constantly refers to modern women as "little piglets".. Dude is the definition of Alpha

His wife is 27. He's 54.

http://www.vice.com/read/andrew-dice-cla...chauvinist

Vice on Dice

A bit before Dice was Sam Kinison. The first guy I heard really tell the truth about women.

This was from 1986, I believe. I had to sneak listen to it, because my parents were strict.

The part beginning at 2:07 -- on his perfect date is comedy gold.

The Diceman's nursery rhyme routine would crack me up back in the day. Is he still doing that?

I think he's the only person that's banned from MTV for life.

Jack and Jill went up the hill, each with a buck and a quarter.....

Jill came down with two fifty.... that fucking whore

Quote: (05-16-2013 01:06 PM)HeyPete Wrote:  

A bit before Dice was Sam Kinison. The first guy I heard really tell the truth about women.

This was from 1986, I believe. I had to sneak listen to it, because my parents were strict.

The part beginning at 2:07 -- on his perfect date is comedy gold.

I saw Sam Kinison LIVE at the Beacon Theater in NYC back in what was probably the late 80s. He did this bit where he'd ask guys in the audience to raise their hands if they'd had their heart torn out by a woman. He'd ask one if he had the chick's phone number, and would call her up right from the stage. They had the phone wired into the sound system, so you could hear the whole conversation. He'd proceed to curse the bitch out! It was hilarious.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Sorry to be the spoilsport, but this show, Indestructible, is absolutely not worth one's time. I have a 10 year old cousin and I can ask him to curse non stop for 50 min and he'll do it for free. Just a bunch of obvious jokes and fuck this, fuck that, "cum all over her face", oh how original.

There's no comparison to, say, what Louie C K is doing in his TV series or some stand up show by Chris Rock, like "Never scared". Another level.

I remember when I was in college, I was really pushing both the student government and the school administration to have Dice speak at graduation, but people were being faggots about or thought I was joking or something. Great.

When Dice was at his best he was as inspired as any comedian, ever.

Here he is at his absolute height:

We're a small group, I can tell you a story, right?

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Dice was the man back in the late 1980s. He's still the only comedian ever to have sold out Madison Square Garden on multiple occasions. I hope some of the younger guys here get the chance to turn on to his material.

I bought his twin CD "The Day the Laughter Died" way back in 1990 (I think) when it came out. I've heard it's something of a collector's item today. It's classic because he's totally bombing on stage in a small club, and yet still had the balls to put it all on disk and sell it anyway. Most comedians these days are way too chickenshit to do anything like that.

I always thought he was basically a good man who got a raw deal from the politically correct establishment. It was such bullshit how they banned him from SNL and other TV venues.

A red pill pop culture pioneer. May he rise again.

So, there was no video recording? No problem if it is just audio, but of course with the video is better.

^^^

As far as I know, it's audio only. But it's still priceless.

He's just dying there on stage, enduring hell, and he put it all out there.

Much respect.

Quote:Quote:

Hickory dickory dock
this chick was sucking my cock
the clock struck two
I dropped my goo
and dumped the chick off at the next block

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Legend.

Man, the updates in this thread made it sound like Clay had died. Just checked to make sure, thankfully he's still alive and kickin'.

I saw him for the first time in years in Blue Jasmine . He had a good supporting role. I hope he gets back in the limelight a bit.

Quote: (07-28-2014 01:38 PM)PUA_Rachacha Wrote:  

I hope he gets back in the limelight a bit.

Does him being a talking hamster count? New Sprint Ad.
http://mashable.com/2014/03/24/sprint-andrew-dice-clay/

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2