rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"The TRUTH about women".. how can someone resists clicking on that sh!t huh?

nevermind

Old as hell, but, this is basically the red pill manifesto.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

" I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been laying next to some chick, all sweaty cause I just finished busting a nut all over her face or in her mouth or on her back, and suddenly her phone rings and she’s on the phone with her man, giving him some bullshit story. This is with NO GUILT WHATSOEVER!!!"

It's things like this that remind of how sad and brutal this world is. Oh well....

it's a brutal world indeed, thankfully we're on the red side and not all misty eyed and ignorant about some slut who's gonna 'lurve' you forever.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

I just assume if a woman is not in front of me, some guy is cumming all over her face.

I didn't read the OP yet but I have a hopefully related question, and I can't be bothered to make a thread for this purpose.

So women to best of their ability avoid being perceived as sluts, but is their female social circle exempt from this rule? Because I've got the understanding that women do the sluttiest things in front of their friends or under their knowledge. Surely they also gossip about all the slutty things they do.

A recent girl, just before we had sex, reluctantly said she probably needs to tell me something, and then said she has a boyfriend. She was quite uneasy about it, but I obviously wouldn't mind and said nothing. I guess this was her way of sharing the guilt. This thing kind of elucidated the importance of being nonjudgmental about girls' sexual behavior.

There are some valid points in this article but some things I would disagree. I don't think women are attracted to players. It's just you can be a player IF you are good looking or have a great personality or a combination of. And women are attracted to good looks and personality- that's all!
If you are ugly or boring - no matter how much of an asshole you are you won't get laid!

Quote: (01-17-2013 11:08 PM)Wayout Wrote:  

There are some valid points in this article but some things I would disagree. I don't think women are attracted to players. It's just you can be a player IF you are good looking or have a great personality or a combination of. And women are attracted to good looks and personality- that's all!
If you are ugly or boring - no matter how much of an asshole you are you won't get laid!

Looks matter more if you don't have game, less if you do.