rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Allow me to reintroduce myself

You may think you've changed, think you've become the person you were always meant to be, but until you confront your inner-demons... head-on... until you've stared into the mouth of the beast and laughed, proving it can't take you down anymore, you haven't done dick.

I 'thought' I had game figured out, 'thought' I was Mr. Hot-stepper, 'thought' I was in control, even when I knew I wasn't... and eventually those demons resurfaced and pulled me back down. No one is indestructible, a trip to Vegas, last May, hastened my descent into madness.

I began to erode from within, to a point where I no longer felt qualified to offer advice here, or to anyone for that matter. I had to brake into shambles mentally, physically, and financially... before I finally snapped out of my on and off again trance.

Don't get me wrong, I was chasing women, always adding prospects whilst getting the occasional bang, but in the past couple months, I was primarily living off of old booty calls. Sadly, most of the new ones could sense the disingenuous confidence, and I knew I had to fix myself.

Finally, I made a decision, give up or get back up. I'm a fighter, stubborn as hell; honestly that's why I love the chase so much, initial rejection only breeds determination within me. It took a long time, but three months later I've put weight back on, I know what I'm doing with myself, and my money/career situation isn't great, but it's definitely enough to get by.

Now, don't think I haven't checked in from time to time, like a watchful father, too ashamed to show himself in front of his kids... I've caught some of the drama, and that is what it is, but this message is mostly for the newbies: I've seen some off the wall shit, a lot of stuff that made me laugh and some just made me cringe. That stops now. I'm back on track, and this train is cruising full speed ahead to Jackassville, where you gotta have charisma, conversational skills, a little fearlessness, and a willingness to try to slaughter every worthy slice of pussy you come across. I'm ready to have some fun again.

Welcome back, CJ.

I was wondering when you'd join the 1,000 post club. You'd been at 999 forever.

EDIT: You hadn't posted since April 30th! Quite a break.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Welcome back man. Damn, April 30th, almost a year.

Hope you get back on full speed for this 2013.

Welcome back gator guy.

Guess who's back in the motherfuckin' house!

This is for you, CJ, the motherfuckin' gator man. (Credit: kbell^)

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Thanks!

Quote: (01-15-2013 12:10 AM)MSW2007 Wrote:  

Welcome back, CJ.

I was wondering when you'd join the 1,000 post club. You'd been at 999 forever.

I wasn't acting too alpha lol, maybe "shift manager" worthy, IDK.

Quote: (01-15-2013 12:22 AM)FretDancer Wrote:  

Hope you get back on full speed for this 2013.

I had a girl at the NYE party I was at, pretty much eating out of the palm of my hand, but she was married and I got another text from a girl saying she had stayed in all night and to bring condoms (not sure why, maybe a NY resolution). Needless to say, I left the party.

Quote: (01-15-2013 12:44 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Guess who's back in the motherfuckin' house!

This is for you, CJ, the motherfuckin' gator man. (Credit: kbell^)

Doggystyle is still such a kick-ass record.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Glad to hear you're doing ok CJ.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Well my 'comeback' hasn't exactly gone as planned as I've been busy working and banging. Can't really complain about that. Anyway, I've got a ton of content I want to share, including some old 'facebook emails' of mine (pre-red pill) that I found that are fucking hilarious/pathetic. I know emotionally, financially and mentally I was at my lowest back then, but these messages drip with beta-mentalities, and make me wonder how the hell I got laid regularly in college, and then regressed into that person in the aforementioned messages, after graduating.

All part of the learning process though, and I want to post some of those messages here, so people in a similar spot don't make the lame-ass mistakes I did. A great "what not to do" education tool.

I also have posts I want to put up on:
-More material to disarm other dudes at the bar
-Seeing a girl from online at the bar
-My improved stove top system

And, some that will require serious interaction involving:
-Responses for texts
-Situational analysis with specific scenarios I've been in

And then I really want to write some hate-mail to one of the haters/game-denialists that I've come across. I'm sure plenty of you know who he is, and this jerkoff is trying to make money by claiming all the stuff he's come across regarding game is bullshit. Sure a lot of it is, but how dare this pencil dick drag Roosh's good name through the mud too!

So, this should all be fun. I'd like to start now, but my dick is in high demand. Life is good!