rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game Reminder: Scrub Your Place Clean

We all know to clean your crib after you swoop girls.

But I almost just got snagged.

The culprit?

Lipstick on a goddamn pack of gum.

I just got the call from a fly Colombian girl I am hanging out with that saw it when she grabbed a piece of gum when she was leaving this morning.

Moral of the story boys: Scrub Your Place Clean.

I have gotten snagged on some of these million to one's in the past.

How do you guys usually talk your way out of it?

Quote: (01-07-2013 08:08 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

The culprit?

I just got the call from a fly Colombian girl I am hanging out with that saw it when she grabbed a piece of gum when she was leaving this morning.

She's shit testing you. What successful man wouldn't have women friends or collaborators in his life? I work with female singers all the time and they leave shit around.

This happens with perfume that gets left on your clothes also. If she makes a big deal, tell her that you say hi to your friends that are girls with hugs kisses on the cheek and she should chill out, with a big [Image: wink.gif] of course.

How did lipstick get on a pack of gum in the first place?

Quote: (01-07-2013 08:15 PM)soup Wrote:  

Quote: (01-07-2013 08:08 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

The culprit?

What successful man wouldn't have women friends or collaborators in his life? I work with female singers all the time and they leave shit around.

It was my pack of gum so it was impossible to deny it was mine, but yeah, that was how I played it.

Quote: (01-07-2013 08:16 PM)Faust Wrote:  

How did lipstick get on a pack of gum in the first place?

Some girl's lips touched this:

[Image: popup_germ_killing-300x258.jpg]

I've never had girls pipe up and say anything but they'll see an item and stop talking or give me a funny look. Its happened with jewlery, those pin things for their hair, hairbands, panties, hair used condoms (girl who was over I always hit raw). That being said I think this will matter more once I grad from university. Most girls I've met try to make themselves believe they're 'sexually open/nonjudgemental" and "just want to have fun" ha

Hair ties are always hard to explain.

And they hide everywhere between everything.

Quote: (01-07-2013 08:48 PM)rationalize_this Wrote:  

And they hide everywhere between everything.

F*ck yeah.

And girls hair. That sh*t gets everywhere.

I have been cleaning like crazy lately.

I still can't believe I got snagged on a pack of gum. That was a new one.

Alternatively, you can leave your place as a dirty ass mess so if she sees anything you can just say, "Dunno how long that's been here." [Image: lol.gif]

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Alternatively, you can not give a fuck about whether a woman likes you entertaining other women at your place.

Quote:Quote:

those pin things for their hair

I swear those things reproduce by themselves. Every time I vacuum under the bed, out comes a bunch of them.

Quote: (01-07-2013 08:51 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Not long ago i found a long blonde hair wrapped tightly and multiple times around my nutsack [Image: lol.gif]

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

This is a very common problem. Girls leave lipstick and jewelry all the time. I usually just say that a female cousin was visiting me and that she must have left it. I have countless cousins on multiple continents, so good luck trying to verify it. You could also switch gears completely and say, "Meet me at Prime 112 in half an hour." That would obviously only work in Miami. Girls also claim that they leave jewelry and other items when they really don't in an effort to see me again.

Quote: (01-07-2013 08:51 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Alternatively, you can leave your place as a dirty ass mess so if she sees anything you can just say, "Dunno how long that's been here." [Image: lol.gif]

That is what I did as a young prototype G.

Being a slob has it's advantages.

"Dunno how long that's been here." - Smooth.

When I was in Bogota I had a maid come EVERY DAY...and I'll do the same when I'm in Medellin. When I finally get my trip report up I'll post my other apartment methods to keep your shit tight.

One girl Attached a single strand of hair to the clip outside of my apartment door. Sneaky sneaky!

Three words: oblique lighting source.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I had an embarrassing moment a couple of weeks ago - chick came back home w me and I had left my pubic hair clippings in the toilet/sprinkled on the seat. Must have gotten distracted before I left bc I'm usually neater than 95% of guys. Kinda gross and she called me on it - didn't get the bang bit did make out / feel her up. Didn't think she was worth a second date tho.

Its clear from circumstantial evidence like this that women must be programmed for this shit.

At your level, you have surpassed tidy game, you need "forensically clean" or "surgically clean" game. ( Off to invent the DNA scanner app bye....)

Ps come to new orleans

Stray receipts always get me caught..watch out for those badboys

I advice pre-emptetive strikes regarding this. I used to have a lost & found box in the foyer of my apartment when I was in college. It had a couple of earrings, lots and lots of hair ties, a sweater, a course book heck even a tooth brush. By having that out in the open I coukd just shrug and say people just seemed to forget bundles of stuff at my place all the time. Many girls would tease me for it and try to gently pry info but ultimately leave it alone when I wasn't biting.

Quote: (01-07-2013 09:05 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

Not long ago i found a long blonde hair wrapped tightly and multiple times around my nutsack [Image: lol.gif]

Same here. It was unraveled by my girl, one blond cm at a time. By the third coil I was laughing uncontrollably. The situation was just too ridiculous to even try and explain.

Quote:Quote:

Stray receipts always get me caught..watch out for those badboys

For sure. I try and remember to get the bartender to toss them out before I leave. I drink the same things all the time, and a receipt from a quiet lounge for two Manhattans and two glasses of wine look inditing.

But really, at this point I almost hope I get caught. I just hate to hurt people.

Quote: (01-07-2013 09:59 PM)Shamrock Wrote:  

When I was in Bogota I had a maid come EVERY DAY...

Simple solution: if she finds a strand of hair or hair clip, you can just say it the maid's.

Quote: (01-07-2013 10:14 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

One girl Attached a single strand of hair to the clip outside of my apartment door. Sneaky sneaky!

That is a very Spy Games technique. Where would she learn that?

Why would a receipt get you in trouble?

I have been cleaning like crazy lately.

Didn't you once write that you have a housemaid? If I had G money I sure wouldn't be doing my own laundry or scrubbing this and that.

Hell, I'd probably hire a hot maid and put her in rotation. Plus my crib would get cleaned without me doing the dirty work.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

I think the answer to this is simple:

If she doesn't like it, she can leave, and she will be replaced.

[Image: discussionclosed.gif]

The game is to instill this feeling within her before any of this even comes up: she's got to know that you aren't the type of guy that will be shaken by a shit test like that.

Let her find lipstick marks or hair or whatever.

Quote: (01-07-2013 08:48 PM)rationalize_this Wrote:  

I always tell them that I used to have long hair.

The harder you practice, the luckier you get.