rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pick-up Lines?

Pick-up Lines?

OK I ona role today [Image: smile.gif] Hewre my most efectiv pick up line: 'Hey, there are two kinds of woman in ta world. One kind tink I'm most sexy guy aive and the other, lesbian. Which one you?' I tell ya boyz, it works!!! Try it and post! Roosh? try this one and let us know if it works [Image: smile.gif] Peace.
Ta keep thread goin: watys yore best line? [Image: smile.gif] Could always do with more!!!

Pick-up Lines?

Are you spelling this way on purpose? It's really annoying...

Pick-up Lines?

Quote: (04-19-2010 10:49 PM)gringoed Wrote:  

Are you spelling this way on purpose? It's really annoying...

yu wanna give me spelling lessins while suckin my rod, ya big gay bastard? Can't add nuttin don't open ya trap.

Pick-up Lines?

I guess it's not on purpose!

Pick-up Lines?

dont use pickup lines. 95% of the time an open question opener would be much more effective.
Going out tonight and ill try a few stuck in the back of my head.

The best one that i had before i got into opened ended questions was:
So what is the WORST pick up line you have heard recently. Then use it on her later as a way to build rapport. Not always effective tho.

Pick-up Lines?

I agree with Alpha. I never was much for a pick up line...unless it was so obviously over the top a pick up line, that we coud both laugh about it.

I normally try to get the bitches wet with my extremely large brain when I kick some fucking knowledge her way though [Image: wink.gif]

Pick-up Lines?

The Greatest Pick up Line of All Time http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2007/08/gre...-time.html

Pick-up Lines?

The line I recomendid is only OK after you get drunk and don't care anymore [Image: smile.gif]
PS: Get over my spelling OK? Imagin I a sexy bitch with a bit of food in her teth: you gonna care? [Image: smile.gif]

Pick-up Lines?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpUMYQe6uHY