rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is lying to get into a womans pants wrong?

whats your opinion?

would you like just to get laid?

is it wrong?

are there ethics in being a player?

because i have laid to many a woman just to get the notch on the belt but upon reflection did i do wrong?

Woman lie all the time. I will lie if it gets me laid

Said she only fucked like 4 or 5 niggas so you know you gotta multiply by three

Yes when I started game, lying is all I had as I had no value or DHV's, that's changed now and I don't need to lie

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Women lie so much about their appearance (makeup, hair extensions, padded bras, etc.) that I think Men lying about a couple things makes things even....so why not lie as long as you don't get caught?

Depends on the lie.

A small harmless lie that means absolutely nothing? I do it all the time. I pretend I don't even speak the local lingo just to get them to think I'm a tourist. Then mid-convo I switch and they're like WTF???? I did it once mid-coitus with a girl - she FREAKED. But I got to rawdog her afterwards.

However, lying about achievements - things that really matter - I don't do. Not for her sake, but for mine.

I never tell a girl the whole truth, either.

Summa summarum, I'd lie about things she had a reasonable chance of knowing wasn't true. This way I can blame her for being gullible. I would not lie about something she couldn't possibly guess. So I'd never pretend to be a doctor, but I could pretend to be something ridiculous like a drug-dealer (but still subtly DHV).

A year from now you'll wish you started today

Whatever it takes.

I don't lie if I don't need to, but some girls you just know are judging you and looking for the "right" answers, and since these girls are crap relationship material anyways, I'll lie just for the bang.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

As others have alluded to, there is a world of difference between the girl you might get involved in a relationship with, and the girl who is ONS material. Even with the latter, it's ok to 'stretch the truth' when meeting them, giving bullshit/funny answers to her questions, but it's not a good idea even with an ONS to tell a pack of whoppers, because it's too easy with multiple approaches and alcohol to get your story mixed up. Regarding ethics, I see no problem with white lies, as they're almost expected, and harmless. Let her think you're a tiger wrangler, if it's going to open her legs that night. She is happy with your illusion, just as you're happy with the illusion her makeup conveys.

I lie about my age all the time.

I say I am 50-52 when I am in fact 60. I look younger so I say I am younger.

When I fuck them silly, age becomes a non-issue, though I still keep it to myself.

Ovid, if your in a foreign country where it's likely you wouldn't come in contact with that girl again. for e.g. then you manage to get a wingman in india or russia to lie for you and make out your a hot shot, just to get the kim kardashian look alike across the bar to screw your brains out, would you do that to achieve that notch for that hb10?

Arabian lover just remember

Quote: (01-02-2013 11:01 AM)Arabian Lover Wrote:  

Ovid, if your in a foreign country where it's likely you wouldn't come in contact with that girl again. for e.g. then you manage to get a wingman in india or russia to lie for you and make out your a hot shot, just to get the kim kardashian look alike across the bar to screw your brains out, would you do that to achieve that notch for that hb10?

Personally, I have no problem with that, because those lies are effectively inconsequential. They don't affect her. If my buddy tells her I'm a famous American tv star, and she hooks up with me in part because of that, it means nothing. What I do back in the states has zero bearing on whether I can provide her with intelligent, pleasant conversation and companionship for the evening, and a good dicking. It would be different if, for example, a man were to lie about the fact that he currently had a venereal disease. That would be a smaller lie, but it would actually have the potential to negatively affect the girl.

The question in the title of the thread and the question in the poll are phrased to have opposite answers. That may taint your poll results...

I prefer not to do it, but I adopt a 'time and place' mentality when it comes to lying to girls:

Am I in a time and a place where I know that this is the only shot I have, the girl is fly and I will never see her again? All bets are off and I'll lie through my teeth. However, if I'm in my own backyard, and I know that streams can be crossed, or I can possibly run into th girl again, or maybe I even like her enough to fuck her more than once...I'll be as truthful as possible. With women I don't like hard-and-fast rules; more often than not sticking to them will snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, sending you home to tug your dick when having done one thing differently, compromised ever-so-slightly, would have led to sex. When it comes to women, the situation dictates my actions, and if the situation tells me that spinning yarns leads to pussy, that's what I'll do.

I don't think it's wrong to lie to girls to get sex; look at how much they themselves lie (everything from the 'visual' lie of makeup and padded bras, to the 'I want a nice guy!' lie they tout before fucking the guy who treats them like shit), you gotta do whatever you have to to get ahead in the game, but it's best to not do it too much, else you risk losing track of the lies. 90% of the time if I'm lying to a girl, it's something small, unimportant, and so inconsequential that after I've finished blasting on her tits, if she even found out about it, it wouldn't bother her anyways.

As the great Style once said: It's not lying, it's flirting.

You people do realize that ethics and morality etc are codes of conduct largely developed by men for use with other men.

Keep that in mind.

WIA

Sell the dream, not the scheme.

Quote: (01-02-2013 02:02 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

You people do realize that ethics and morality etc are codes of conduct largely developed by men for use with other men.

Keep that in mind.

WIA
Not entirely. These normative ethics, as you correctly noted, were developed by men, but they are supposed to have universal applicability to the human species, i.e. both men and women.

However, it's also true that the "Rise of Women" is a relatively recent phenomenon because they were for many centuries considered innately inferior to men and in some cases even some thought they were not fully human. The difference now is that the script has flipped and women want to be innately superior to men and consider men hopelessly defective.

Quote: (01-02-2013 02:33 PM)TheKantian Wrote:  

Keep that in mind.

WIA
Not entirely. These normative ethics, as you correctly noted, were developed by men, but they are supposed to have universal applicability to the human species, i.e. both men and women.

However, it's also true that the "Rise of Women" is a relatively recent phenomenon because they were for many centuries considered innately inferior to men and in some cases even some thought they were not fully human. The difference now is that the script has flipped and women want to be innately superior to men and consider men hopelessly defective.

GREAT handle Kantian. I almost gave you a rep point for your name alone.

Anyhow, the problem with telling the truth to women is that they'll just use it against you.

Why tell the truth to a hostile person? Shouldn't truth be reserved for friends only?

Additionally, romantic love is completely irrational. Why try to have rational, normative ethics, for creatures we have no real reason to be conversing with other than the fact that they get our dicks hard?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

It depends on what you lie about and how.

If I get a girls number and a date with her after asking for directions when I'm not really lost is that wrong?

These are not clear cut, black and white issues.

Girls wear make up, bras, high heels, and jewelry to disguise the truth.

We should be 100% honest???

Men lie. Women lie. Numbers don't.

One of the best nights out I had was with a work colleague of mine. We were in New Mexico for a few weeks on business and it was very boring. We'd go out to bars and girls would ask us what we did. If we said, "We're physicists", their eyes glazed over and the conversation was basically done.

One night my buddy says, "Ok tonight, we're not going to tell the truth at all". So we just started making up the most ridiculous answers to girls questions. I thought someone was going to call us out but the chicks ate it up. Girls were buying us drinks all night, got a few numbers, buddy made out with a bartender. I was too naive about game at that point to actually close but I think it's a tactic I'll try again.

How did the Greeks, Romans, Egyptians, Sanskrits, Taoists, etc treat their women? What did they say about their women?

Many of these ideals were, imo, never contemplated to pertain to women. That's the lesson of history at least, that's what the feminists teach us as well.

If these ideas truly applied to women, there would never have been a need for feminism in the 1st place, I would argue.

WIA

Quote: (01-02-2013 02:33 PM)TheKantian Wrote:  

Keep that in mind.

WIA

If I'm aiming simply for the notch I'll say whatever i need to. If I'm looking for an addition to the harem or a winter LTR then I'll be honest about certain things, but I'll just not bring up certain subjects.